I Have a Surprise For You Ch. 05

Story Info
Her final surprise takes her over the edge.
1k words
3.77
30.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter in this series, you have either loved it or not, if you would like to leave a comment I would like to know what you think.

Thank you to takemeawaymylove for her editing, suggestions, enthusiastic responses and motivation.


I freeze, as I concentrate on the new sensation of my husband's cock head pushing into my arse, small gentle strokes which send jolts of pleasure through me, I expected some pain but I can only feel pleasure. My husband grips both my hips as he continues his shallow thrusts, I can only imagine that he is allowing just the head of his cock into my tight passage until I adjust to him. I find myself rocking in unison with his thrusts, not trying to push him in further, but rather to just keep him in me, it is a strange sensation having his cock head just inside my arse and I am regretting never having allowed this sooner. I change my rhythm, as I now want more of my husband's cock inside me, I want all of his cock inside me, I need him, all of him to fill me, fill me with his cock and fill me with his cum. My husband responds to my movements and I can feel more of him enter me, I know he has not yet entered me fully and I wonder what he is waiting for.

I feel fingers at my nipples, rolling them, lightly pinching them. I open my eyes and stare at Chris, I didn't realize I had closed them as I concentrated on my husband's cock in my arse. Chris tweaks my nipples as she leans in and kisses me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and I respond. Soft moans try to escape my mouth as my husband pushes a little further into me, perhaps spurred on by the scene in front of him.

I tense and then tremble as Beth resumes licking my pussy, Beth is no longer taking it slowly with me, her tongue lashes over my sensitive clit forcing involuntary muscle spasms with each movement. My scream is muffled by Chris's mouth as Beth shoves an unknown number of fingers into my well used pussy and my husband shoves his remaining length into me in one last thrust before pulling almost all the way out and thrusting his full length into me again and again. Chris, not wanting to be left out, starts pulling and stretching my nipples in time with each of my husband's thrusts into my arse, Chris releases her lips from mine and nuzzles my neck, not missing a beat as she times the torture of my nipples with my husband's strokes. My scream has subsided to a constant moan, pitted with gasps for breath and swearing. I am not sure if I am going to handle this much longer.

Beth is also in rhythm, and has matched her strokes so that she pushes her fingers into me as my husband withdraws his cock, then flicks my clit with her tongue as he pushes back into me. My husband is filling my arse with his hard cock, he pumps in and out of me repeatedly like a man on a mission, as he pulls out of me, I miss the sensation of his cock being buried in me, the void he leaves behind as he withdraws makes me feel empty but only for a moment, as he thrusts fully into me again filling the void in my arse and my lust for his cock.. Chris continues to twist and stretch my tender nipples with every stroke of my husband's cock. I can feel my orgasm building rapidly as all these sensations build to my inevitable climax.

"Now, Beth!" my husband yells

Before I can comprehend what my husband meant, Beth shoves her entire hand inside my pussy filling me once again and stretching me wide. This is more than I can handle and my orgasm crashes over me, my whole body is trembling as the most intense orgasm of my life takes control of me, the last thing I remember is feeling my husband thrust into me harder with more intensity as he begins to groan signaling his own approaching orgasm. As I feel darkness descend upon me, my husband pushes in with one last thrust, gripping my hips tight, emptying his cum deep inside my arse, deep inside me just where I wanted it.

I open my eyes and find myself sitting in the front of our car with my husband beside me driving us back toward home. I begin to take stock of the situation, I am still naked and have no idea how or who got me into the car, for that matter I am not sure how long I have been passed out for. I look down at myself in the dim light from the dashboard, my nipples are still very red and signs of bruising have begun to appear on my breasts from all the rough treatment they received earlier. I am sitting on a folded blanket, no doubt I am still leaking some bodily fluids; I let my hand wander down to my pussy, I shudder as I brush over my clit, it is still very tender and I am still very wet. My husband reaches over and strokes my stomach.

"Hello darling, glad to see you are awake. Do I need to ask if you enjoyed your surprises?"

His voice trails off. I look up and follow his gaze outside to the road ahead of us, red and blue lights.

"Looks like a random breath test stop up ahead. Boy, won't they be in for a surprise if they pull us over." my husband says.

I look around and am unable to find any of my clothing, there is nothing, save the blanket I am sitting on.

"Oh well, I am up for another surprise, how about you darling?" I say with a smile as a police officer signals for us to pull in.