I Have More Instructions for You

Story Info
...and you will happily obey.
1.2k words
4.15
59.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have some more instructions for you, my pet.

This set of instructions will take much longer for you to complete than the last, my pet. So ask yourself, do I have time to complete them? Once you begin, you must not be distracted or tempted to disobey. I am going to instruct you on how to prepare that pretty body of yours for any visits from me, your Master. And if the preparations are to my liking... well then you will see why you submit to me.

First you must run yourself a warm bath, and while it is running you will memorise what you are required to do during it. If you forget something, you will have to start over and you may be late for my arrival. We don't want that, do we? For then I would have to punish you. You are to start by just relaxing in the warmth of the water, letting the tension drain from your muscles. Also relax your mind, letting any stress of the day flow away. In its place, become aware of your body. The only thoughts that should remain will be how to prepare yourself, and how you can use your own body to bring your Master pleasure. Lay still in meditation until you are aching to submit before my touch, to be my pet and dominated however I desire. Wash yourself over, so that your skin will be clean and fresh. Also shave your mound and leave your pussy lips as smooth as you can, even if you have never done so before. Take your time rubbing soap or foam over your fur, but do not get too excited just yet. I will enjoy feeling you smooth and slippery under my fingers later, if you earn it. You will return from bathing washed, shaved, perfumed and naked, as I will instruct you on how to dress.

***

How was your bath, my pet? I shall assume your body is now ready for me, and your mind is beginning down the right path. Now I will have you gift-wrap yourself in fine clothes before you present yourself to me. A button down blouse and a short skirt will do nicely. Look at the clothes you own, and consider which will please a man the most. Choose an outfit that is sluttier than what you would wear in your day-to-day routine, but it must also convey some aura of class. I very much enjoy seeing you dressed as a confident, sexy woman, only to have me very much in control over you. In your choice you must show me that you are eager to display yourself for my affections. You are to take time with your makeup and hair, and choose your finest jewellery. But you are definitely NOT to wear any panties. Others who see you may only guess, but I will know that your beautiful cunt is secretly uncovered and burning to be used. When you are dressed, you will look into a mirror and tell yourself: "The woman I see exists only as a pet to my Master". With each repetition you will pose and flirt, feeling the sluttiness of your actions from the reflection. You will repeat this ten times, until you know it is true down to the deepest sense of your identity.

Well done my pet! You are now ready for an evening by your Master's side. Any time I decide to see you, you are to clean yourself and be ready to show off both your body and the outfit you have selected like a good girl. So shall I take you out to a restaurant, secretly teasing your horny body under the table? Or perhaps you shall wear an anal plug as you cook for me? No, tonight you are going to bring yourself to orgasm still covered in the clothes you have chosen to wear for your Master. You will learn that even fully clothed, you are under my command and you cannot hide your desire to cum again and again at my word.

Feel the contours of your body through your clothes, paying close attention to how the fabric lies against you skin. Concentrate your roaming hands on the tighter areas, exploring how you would feel if a stranger decided to grope you over your clothes. Relax my pet; I'm not ready to share you with others by telling you to allow that just yet. But I want you to fondle yourself, and enjoy the touching as much as being touched by your own hand and my thoughts. Press the cloth of your top and bra against your breasts, and then you may loosen your clothing and run your hands against your bare skin underneath. You may not remove anything you are wearing until your Master says, to better learn that it offers no real protection from my gaze. After all, I know all of the kinky fantasies and desires in your heart no matter if you try to deny them.

Play downwards and enjoy the sensation your clothes give your freshly shaven pussy now that it is no longer restricted by any underwear. Does it excite you? Are you aroused pressing against the very thing that is intended to hide your horny aches from the world? I want you to strive to feel your own wetness as you begin to squirm, clenching, grinding your legs and admiring how it twists and stretches their covering. You are going to leave your fine clothes dishevelled and messy before we are finished my pet. If you have followed all these instructions, as I am sure you have as an obedient, pretty little pet of mine, you may now pleasure yourself as you see fit. You may even reward yourself with a favourite toy if you desire more than your own fingers. But remember! My pet must remain wearing everything she is now, so I will enjoy the knowledge that you may struggle at first to get your toys under your garments even without panties. Now enjoy yourself my pet! Fill the room with your moans and begging for release, and I shall grant it to you. You may writhe, smearing makeup and roughing your hair, and crease your pretty attire as it is dirtied with sweat and warm juice from your smooth sweet body. As your toy enters you, think of it as an extension of your Master's mind and body. Enjoy being left helpless and submitted to the pleasure that grows from your innermost places. You cannot think of anything other than this feeling, these waves of delicious agony that sweep over you and pin you in place until you fear your own mind may snap under the tension. Let it build and build until you can do nothing more but release yourself in loud exclamation to your Master and orgasm as strongly as you ever have!

...and now relax again, my pet. Once more, become aware of the state of your outfit. I bet it doesn't look so presentable right now as it did when you spent so much time on it. I also doubt you planned to get so dressed up before I asked it of you. We have had our fun for today my pet, so be a good girl for me until I return to instruct you again."