I Have To Pay For It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Extra for me?" she held the money up close to her face as if inspecting it.

"Yeah, extra for you." I would've given her the whole 500.

She balled the money up in her fist and bowed. "You very nice. Lay down, I be right back."

When she was gone, I jumped into the air and clapped my heels together like a cartoon character. I laid back onto the table and propped my hands behind my head. It was finally going to happen. I was finally going to become a man.

The minutes passed and I started to get antsy again. No way she was a cop. She had touched my dick without prior consent! Technically, she'd sexually assaulted me. If I got locked up, she was going down with me.

When the door opened, I breathed out a long sigh of relief to see Ada walking in and not the SWAT team. She locked the door and then went to the lamp and dimmed it. My heart stopped when she reached back and started unbuttoning her dress. She paused and looked me in the eye, grinning. She grabbed the dress near the collar and started pulling it forward off of her shoulders.

My eyes felt like they would pop out of my head as the swell of her breasts came into view. She lowered her dress, exposing her dark, hard nipples. They were only the second pair of bare breasts I'd seen in my life, but they were no less spectacular than the first pair. They weren't as large as the ones on the girl my roommate had fucked, but they still looked to be a handful.

She continued lowering her dress down over her waist and over her hips. The lower her dress went, the more I felt myself leaning over on the table in her direction. When her pussy came into view, I had to reach out and catch myself to keep from falling off.

Her pussy was shaved completely bald. The lips were plump and pouty.

Ada brought the dress over her feet and stepped out of it. For the first time, I noticed she was wearing matching red high heels.

She walked over to hang her dress on the rack next to my clothes. Her ass looked even better without the dress. It flexed as she reached up to hang her dress. There was a grin on her face when she turned around. She swiveled her hips with each step as she walked back to the table. My heart was beating so hard I could feel my pulse through my legs.

Ada grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart. She looked like a prowling jaguar as she mounted the table on her hands and knees and crawled between my legs. My eyes were drawn to her pendulous breasts which hung below her and jiggled as she inched her way up the table. My lungs seized up when she grabbed my cock around the base. Her grip was firm but her skin was delicate.

"Mmm...you have a good dick," she said as she pivoted it around and examined it from different angles.

I personally had never thought much of my dick. Compared to the guys I saw in my porn videos, I was small. Hearing her words helped lighten the weight of my self-consciousness.

Ada put something into her mouth that looked like gum and started leaning forward over my lap. I let out a deep moan as her lips slid over the head of my cock. I felt a slight pinch in the head and then an odd sensation as I felt her lips start to move down my shaft. I looked down and watched as she rolled a condom down my cock using nothing but her mouth. She removed her hand but her mouth continued down until she had unrolled the condom to my base, fully swallowing me.

"Oh my God!" My entire body shuddered as the tip of my cock struck the back of her throat.

She giggled with it still in her mouth and the vibrations rippled from my tip to my balls and my body shuddered again. She gave me a moment to pull myself together before dragging her lips back to the top. She paused for only a moment before plunging my entire cock back into her mouth. I was in another world. The warm, wet sensation was beyond anything I had ever tried to recreate with my hand and lotion.

Ada grabbed my cock at the base again. She popped my cock out of her mouth and tipped her head to the side. I strained to watch her through my half-open eyes as she slithered her tongue along the underside of my shaft. She continued running her tongue down all the way to my balls. They bounced as she flicked them rapidly with her tongue. She took one into her mouth and then the other, letting it fall free from her lips with an audible pop. She whipped her tongue over my balls again before letting it drift back up the length of my cock to the head. I clutched the sides of the table when she circled my head with her tongue. I was suddenly grateful for the condom. If I had been getting the full sensation of her mouth, I probably would've cum in her face right then.

Ada's tongue didn't linger long, and her lips soon replaced her tongue on my tip. She clasped her lips around me and started to inhale my cock again. When the tip hit the back of her throat, I clenched my eyes shut, my body shuddered again, and I let out another loud moan. She brought her lips back up to the rim of my head and then back down, but stopped just short of taking me fully into her mouth. She wrapped her soft hand around the base again and moved it along my length as her mouth went back up my cock.

Small whimpers escaped my mouth as she slowly worked her mouth and hand up and down my cock in unison. I felt a drop of saliva roll down my cock and tickle me as it rolled over my balls. Stars were starting to appear on the backs of my eyelids in time with her sucking.

She only kept this up for another minute before pulling her mouth off of my cock with a slurp. I opened my eyes and found her grinning at me. Her lips were wet with her spit.

"You ready?" she asked. She slid her body higher on the table toward me.

I knew what was coming next and could only nod my head.

Ada reached up and pulled out the pins holding up her hair. She shook her head and her long, brown hair fell down over her shoulders. The way her hair framed her face made her look like one of the naughty schoolgirls from my Asian videos at home.

I watched, frozen, as she straddled my hips, planting her high-heel shoes on either side. I stared at her pussy as it hovered over the head of my cock. The bare lips had blossomed open and glistened with her moisture.

I gripped the table so hard my knuckles hurt. My lungs seized up again as I felt the heat of her pussy wash down over my cock. I watched and felt the tip of my cock press against her delicate folds. She blew a kiss at me as she lowered herself onto me. I clenched my eyes shut again as she began to surround me.

My Fleshlight at home was nothing compared to the real thing. My mouth fell open as she continued to squat down until she bottomed out on me. She slid back up to the top and then back down. I felt the muscles of her pussy clenching and releasing me as she got accustomed to me.

She released my cock and put both of her palms on my chest as she began to ride me. I couldn't believe how hot the inside of a woman was. She wasted no time in picking up speed. I cracked my eyelids and watched her tits bounce as her pussy consumed my cock. I wanted to reach out to grab them. I wanted to feel her hard nipples along my tongue. But every time I started to loosen my grip on the table, I felt my balls were about to explode.

I clenched my teeth to try to fight off my orgasm. She'd barely been riding me for a minute. I wanted this to last forever. My cock slipped and slid along her wet walls and I found myself arching my back to thrust myself up into her. The sound of our bodies smacking against each other echoed through the room.

Ada caressed my chest with her hands as she used my chest for balance. My orgasm was racing forward now. I stopped thrusting against Ada and tensed up my body to try to hold it off. Ada stopped bouncing on my cock. I took a moment to try to slow my breathing and avoid cumming. My efforts were in vain.

Ada slid all the way to my base and started to swivel her hips in a circle, sliding my cock around her wet pussy. I held on for another few seconds before I erupted.

"Holy fuck!" I cried out, throwing my head back through the hole in the table.

My balls felt like they were actually busting open. Ada kept rolling her hips, using her pussy to milk my cock. My cock jerked and spasmed inside her as I pumped cum into the condom.

When I finally started to come back down, I realized Ada was still squeezing my cock with her pussy and I hadn't lost any of my hardness. She stopped moving and slid off of me. My cock was still standing tall. The condom looked like it might burst. Ada leaned forward and pecked me on the cheek and then climbed down from the table. She walked over to the shelves and gathered up a wad of tissues. She carefully pulled the condom off without spilling the cum.

"You had a good time?" she said, smirking over her shoulder as she discarded the tissues.

"Ye-yes, it was great," I said. My mouth was having trouble getting into gear. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. There were no words to describe the experience she had just given me.

My feet were slightly numb when I dropped them down to the floor. I gave myself a moment before trying to stand, but my legs still felt like rubber when I did. I suddenly couldn't tell whether I was swaying or the room was.

When Ada turned around, her eyes fell to my cock. It was sticking straight out, still ready for action.

"Look like he still want to play," she said, pointing at it.

I glanced down at it. The head was purple and angry looking. A thick vein ran down the length of it. My balls were still tight to my body.

Ada's eyes narrowed as if she was thinking about something, and then she crossed the room back to the table. I stared at her naked back and perfect ass as she climbed up onto the table on her hands and knees. Her glistening pussy peeked out from between her legs.

"Ok, you have one more," she said, looking over her shoulder.

She was letting me fuck her again!? I only gave a passing thought to the risk of having sex without a condom.

I pivoted on my heels and stepped up behind her. Her entrance was slightly below me so I had to bend slightly at the knees to match her height. I gripped my cock at the base and guided it toward her wet pussy lips. I couldn't get it to go in. I pulled back, adjusted my angle, and pushed forward again with no luck. After my third failure, Ada reached between her legs and guided me. I almost fell over on top of her when I slid in.

Fucking her with a condom was out this world. Feeling her pussy against my bare cock was out of this universe.

I pinched my eyes shut and immediately started seeing stars. I gripped her ass cheeks to steady myself. After several moments I slowly withdrew, savoring every sensation, before slowly pushing myself back in. I shivered each time I stroked my cock in and out of her pussy. I managed to open my eyes and when I glanced down, I watched as I slid almost completely out of her pussy. My cock was wet and shined with her warm juices. It was at that moment that it finally hit me. I was no longer a virgin!

I couldn't fight back the wide grin that worked its way across my face. I probably looked like the Grinch stealing Christmas.

I gave Ada's ass cheeks a gentle squeeze as I pushed myself back in and then slid out. Her pussy lips clenched me in a death grip. I was mesmerized as I watched them get pulled outward by my cock each time my hips rocked back.

Ada turned and looked over her shoulder. "You no cum inside," she said, breaking me out of my fuck-daze.

I had been rendered speechless once again so I nodded in response. It wouldn't take too many more strokes for me to get there.

I leaned forward into her butt and moved my hands from her backside to her front. I moaned as I felt her soft tits fill my hands. Her nipples were like hard pebbles against my palms. I squeezed her tits in my hands and she began rocking back against me.

"That's it baby," she said. She was moaning now. She tipped her head back and let it fall to the side. I couldn't tell if she was faking it or if she was actually getting into it. I didn't care.

I started rocking my hips faster, my things smacking against her ass cheeks. Ripples rolled across the cheeks with every thrust. If anyone was outside the door, they would've known exactly what was going on inside our room.

I pressed Ada's tits tight against her ribcage, pulling her back to meet my thrusts. Sweat rolled across my brow and dripped into my eye, instantly stinging it. I barely felt it. My body was too preoccupied with the warm, wet glove wrapped around cock.

"Yeah baby, make me cum. You have a good dick. So big," Ada said. She let her head fall forward and her hair fell over her face.

I only managed two more strokes and was barely able to pull my cock free from her pussy before I erupted. Ada rolled out of the way just as my cum shot out and arced into the air, landing on the table. I grabbed my cock and stroked it, crying out. Another spurt shot out and landed further across the table and was followed by a third that went over the edge.

I tipped my head back as I continued to stroke myself through possibly the best orgasm of my life. It could only be rivaled by the one from a few minutes before.

Cum continued to ooze from my cock and run down my hand. I stroked myself until my balls were empty and then staggered forward and fell onto the table. My breathing was heavy. I felt like I had just run a half marathon.

Ada let out a chuckle and slapped me lightly on the ass. "You a silly boy," she said. "Hurry get dressed, your time up."

Once I felt relatively certain that my legs would support me, I pushed myself up and rolled off of the table. Ada had grabbed more tissues and was wiping down the table. I stumbled over to the clothing rack and began getting dressed. When we were both dressed, Ada stepped up to me and kissed me gently on the lips. They were soft and warm. I ignored the idea of how many places her lips had been.

She walked me back out to the front entrance and told me she had a good time and to visit again soon. I assured her I would. For less than the price of a tailored suit I could have sex anytime I wanted. I would absolutely be coming back. I couldn't believe I'd gone all these years without sex. Nice guy, or no nice guy. It no longer mattered.

Ada shut the steel door behind me and I heard the clicks as she set the deadbolts. I walked out the exterior door and into the main hallway with a new lease on life. I had walked in as a boy, and come out a man. I puffed out my chest. I felt like I could conquer the world.

I took the elevator back to the ground floor and walked to the office building's entrance. As my hand hit the door, the hair on the back of my neck bristled. What if the entire thing had been a huge set-up and the cops were waiting for me outside? What if Ada was an informant and the whole thing had been captured on hidden camera?

The backs of my hands started to itch.

I looked back over my shoulder the way I'd come. The way the building was laid out, it didn't look like there was a rear entrance. At least not one that I'd be able to access.

I took a deep breath and cracked the door of the main entrance. I peeked outside, half-expecting a gloved hand to reach in and grab me by the face.

Ordinary citizens were milling up and down the sidewalk. No one looked my way. I dared open the door farther and stuck my head out. I scanned up and down the sidewalk for uniforms and surveyed the street. I didn't see any white vans, dark SUVs, Ford Crown Victorias, or any other police-looking vehicles anywhere.

I counted to five and then hurried from the building, almost knocking down a teenager. He glared at me as I said "Sorry" and scurried away.

I whipped my head in every direction, waiting for the cops to swarm me. Even as I got to my car, I was still expecting cars to come in, tires squealing, and box me in. There was no way I could get arrested. My career would be over. My life would be over. I had a sudden flashback to the movie "The Town." I decided then and there that if I got jammed up, we were holding court on the street.

I took one more look left and right as I got into my car and started the ignition. I pulled out of my space and almost got sideswiped by a city bus. It continued past, blaring its horn. I pulled onto the street and punched up the gas as much as traffic would allow. My shoulders were up around my ears. I kept checking my rearview mirror but there were no flashing police lights. No vans and no unmarked sedans.

I sighed and settled back in my seat. I'd made it.

A grin glanced across my face as another thought struck me. I was no longer a virgin.