I Have Two Friends... Ch. 02

Story Info
Preparing to be loaned.
1k words
4.31
143.6k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlltec
jlltec
593 Followers

She reached out and loving pushed back on my erections making the head bulge, and then lightly kissed it and slid her mouth onto me. I gasped.

She pulled her mouth away and looked up at me. "Your cock gets so hot when you're hard like this."

She went back to work on me for a few minutes, finally pulling away and putting her hands on my hips. I was on the brink of an orgasm, straining and bouncing lewdly, my balls were pulled up.

"I don't want you to cum this weekend, but I'm going to need to cum a few times...is that OK with you?"

"Of course, I'll do anything you want, you know that."

She looked at my bouncing cock, pulsing with each heart beat, then looked up and me and smiled.

"Monday morning, you're going to lick one of my friends." She smiled.

"Monday morning, you're going to taste another woman's pussy, and another man's cum, and I want you to do a great job licking her clean and making her cum, OK?" She smiled again.

I wanted to say, yes, ma'am, but did not, I did say, "I'll do the best job I can, I'll make your proud." I truly meant that.

"I know you will honey." She stood up.

Let's go upstairs and you can make me cum and I'll tell you what you need to know."

I gathered up my scattered clothing, and she led me by my cock to our bedroom. She pulled off her jeans and panties, got on the bed leaning against the headboard and spread her legs. I got into position, put my nose lightly into her pubic hair and slowly filled my lungs with her scent. I then kissed her between her legs three or four times, and slowly, savoring the feel and the taste pushed my tongue as far into her as possible. My face now pressed against her pussy, still breathing slowly and deeply. I then ever so lightly licked her clit and slowly, delicately parted her lips and started to service my wife. I was in heaven, slowly slipping deeper into that head space of joyful submission. My only world was her pussy and I so needed and loved my wife at this moment. It is an odd thing I admit, but it just feels so right emotionally, intellectually and physically to be worshiping her pussy.

Over the next 20 minutes, she told me what I needed to know. It did not come out in one long sentence, she took time to enjoy what I was doing to her, but over time, I was told what was expected of me.

"On Monday morning, after I leave for work, one of my friends will come to the house. She doesn't want you to know who she is, so you will be blindfolded. You will be on your knees, naked and with a freshly shaved face and cock, in front of the couch. She will walk in, probably not say anything, undress and sit on the couch in front of you. She will then pull your face to her pussy. She will have just fucked her husband that morning before he left for work. You will spend as much time as she wants between her legs. I have told her you are not to cum, but if she wants to touch your cock she can, but only a little. There is no way she will be able to not touch such a raging hard on, so I'm giving her permission, but just a little. Remember, you are not allowed to cum, so warn her if you get too close. When she is done, she will leave. When you hear the door close you can take off the blindfold, but do not try to see who it is, give her five minutes or so to drive away. Then, while your still naked, call me, I'm going to want to know how it went."

She then came, hard. She clamped my head in her legs and held me there. When she was done she pulled me up to her and kissed me. "Thanks, that was fun." We cuddled.

"On Monday, after she leaves, don't brush you teeth or wash your face. I want you to have her smell on you all day. When I get home, I promise you can come as much and any way you like for the rest of the evening. I assume you are going to need to do that right away, so have a little snack and some wine for me when I get home, and we'll make love right away, OK?"

"OK, I can't wait, it sure is going to be a long weekend!"

"Yes it is, but I want you to be absolutely desperate when you fuck me Monday evening. I love it when you are out of your mind with lust."

"I'm there right now and it's only Friday evening."

"I know honey, but you can do it. I'm very proud of you and thank you for giving me control of your cock. But I do want those balls swollen and sore and filled with sperm. I want you to have a mind blowing orgasm on Monday with me and just a ton of cum for you to eat. It's going to be a great weekend of cock teasing and pussy eating! How does that sound!?"

"It sounds perfect. I love you so much."

"I know you do. Want to go downstairs and watch some TV?"

"Yea, I do, you want a drink?"

"Yup, a vodka"

As we got out of bed and she slipped on her jeans, and then she slid her palm down the length of my still hard cock and cupped and then squeezed my balls. With a big smile on her face she said, "How's your cock doing?"

"Great! Couldn't be better. Did you know that my cock loves you too?"

She laughs, leans in and kisses me on the lips. "Yea, I did know that."

And off she went.

I threw on some pajama bottoms, a tee shirt and followed after her, sore balls and slightly flagging penis with an extremely sensitive cock head tucking away for the next couple of hours. Out of sight, but not out of mind.

jlltec
jlltec
593 Followers