I Have Two Friends... Ch. 06

Story Info
Party preps for an amazing evening.
3.1k words
4.39
90.9k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlltec
jlltec
595 Followers

As I stood naked in our kitchen, my wife hung up the phone with Gail, wife of Rick. She turned to me with a smile on her face and said, "I knew she was going to make this into a competition. Rich has eaten his first load of cum already, and she knows that you have to keep up, if not surpass by one. I think you will be having a lot of orgasms this week, a lot more than you are use to. Of course, we'll have to make up for that next week with some orgasm denial, but from now until next Saturday night, I have a feeling it's going to be a cum-a-thon."

It sounded OK to me, except for the fact that I was going to have to swallow every load, creampied, snowballed, spoon fed, sucked up, poured from a cup or a direct shot into my mouth. It was going to be a lot of protein that is for sure. I never should have told her of my creampie fantasy, but I had, and now, well, bottoms up, so to speak. Anyway, our lives were a little more fun for it, so it's OK.

As my wife slowly stroked my ever hardening penis, I looked at her and said, "Do you want me to beat Rick in this competition?"

"Well of course I do honey, I'm your strongest supporter."

"OK then, we just have to keep up. The competition runs from Saturday to Saturday is that correct?"

"Yea, from Saturday to Saturday, that is correct, why?"

"I'm one ahead already. I licked and swallowed cum from girlfriends number twos pussy this morning, remember. So if I can just keep up with him, I'm already one ahead."

She stopped stroking and looked at me. "You know, I think that is a more than fair interpolation of the contest. We are talking about cum eating from Saturday to Saturday, not who's cum your eating, just how many loads, and you are one ahead. I'm willing to go with that. But I have to tell you Gail was very excited by the party and the week ahead. You are going to need to have your mojo running at full speed to keep up. Remember Rick is about 5 or 6 years younger than you, and at our age, that could make a difference."

"Yea, but I have a secret weapon."

"What's that?"

"You."

"Oh honey, you say the nicest things when you have a hard on and you know you're going to cum buckets, you're so sweet. Come here my little cum slut, let me suck that nice hard dick for you and then give you a big wet kiss."

She pulled me to the couch, pushed me down and back and gave me a very nice, slow sucking until I blew a gratifying load into her mouth. She then gave me a nice slow, tongue filled kiss until I had shared and then swallowed a mouthful.

"She smiled, put her head on my chest and said, "There's plenty more where that came from, big boy."

"Yes there is, slow and steady always wins the competition, slow and steady."

We both laughed. She squeezed my balls and said told me to get dressed and get back to my yard work. That lawn, trimming and cleaning wasn't going to happen on its own. I asked her what we were doing that evening. I was told we were drinking and goofing around with another set of friends that knew nothing of our kinkiness. They were just friends, good friends, and we were just a very loving couple to them, and to everyone we knew. Sounded good, I liked the plan, so I continued my work.

Sunday morning was Sunday morning, the newspaper, coffee and I made breakfast. This morning I was trashing the kitchen with home made pancakes with fresh blueberries and strawberries. I had flower everywhere, the griddle was fired up and maple syrup warming in the microwave.

My wife returned from the family room with the laptop in her hands. "This is going to be a marathon." She placed the laptop on the only clear corner of the countertop, opened to her email.. I read Gail's email and knew I would have to cum again this morning, probably sooner rather than later.

"Listen, I just want syrup and butter on my pancakes if that's OK. Can we play catch up in an hour or so?" She laughed and said sure.

As we ate, she explained that Rick and Gail were just playing a game of who could eat more cum, and they didn't know about the other two couples. The other two wives hadn't told each other of their husband's new skills. That Gail didn't know the other two women. So next Saturday would be a surprise for everyone but us. Of course husband number two would quickly realize he is at the same house where some unknown man went down on his wife after they made love. And no, she would not tell me their names, yet, not until we met.

I asked where this was heading. I wasn't comfortable with expanding our "play" with any other people, any more than I had already.

I was assured that was not going to happen with friend one and two. The women in general wanted to out their husbands new skills because they were proud of them, and enjoyed their new control. Because all the men were doing the same thing and all the women were experiencing a sense of power and control, they though their husbands wouldn't be too upset in a group with a common experience. Gail and Rick, they are coming over for drinks and dinner and to meet new friends.

The ace in the hole is that you men are all cum eaters, but you and I are the only ones who know that.

The rest of the week was normal, except there was at least one orgasm a day, sometimes two. I could get use to this, especially when lovemaking was involved. I crave that closeness, and my wife also thinks me going down on her after orgasm is very intimate. I have to agree, it is a sign of my devotion. Take the fetish thing out of it, it's just very personal, it's very loving, it's very sexy.

Saturday afternoon, and we had bought liquor and food and were preparing for our dinner guests. In idle chit chat in the kitchen, my wife told me that she had been keeping loose tabs on the two other couples. They were on target with their five orgasms each and consumption. They were saving the last cum shot as a surprise before coming over, but both were confident they could pull it off, so to speak. My wife mentioned nothing of the Cum-o-thon between Rick and I. But she did have a knowing smile, as if she had something special planned. That always worries me.

Gail and Rick were coming over about 45 minutes early to lend a hand, or start drinking early, whichever was easiest. No matter, we enjoyed their company and it would mean the end of our week long competition, I thought.

We heard their car pull up the driveway, but they didn't appear at the door. After about five minutes I was going to check on them, when they walked across our back patio and into the back door of the kitchen. Gail first, Rick following close behind. Gail held up a small plastic wine glass, and with a big smile on her face said, "Last load before the party, right here. " And she twirled the glass. "Rick just finished in the car in your driveway. How wild is that!" She looked at him lovingly. "He's really getting good at cumming on command, almost." She smiled at him again. "Here you go honey." She handed the glass to Rick, and without even a hesitation, he tilted it back and poured the sperm into his mouth. He closed his eyes, and there was a hesitation before he swallowed, but he forced it down and opened his eyes. With a big, goofy grin he said, "Nothing like a cum shot to humble a husband in front of his wife and friends." We all laughed at the ridiculousness of the comment, but Rick and I knew there was more than a little truth to it.

My wife walked over to the makeshift bar we had set up and picked up and handed me a small plastic wine glass. "I guess you're next. Why don't you go upstairs and catch up to Rick.. You're on the honor system, so no cheating."

I took the glass and headed towards the stairs.

Gail said, excitedly, "Wait, I want to watch, I want to watch...I trust him, but I don't trust him." She was almost bouncing up and down and clapping her hands, like a little girl getting a present.

My wife shook her head and almost laughed. "OK, you can watch."

"I want Rick to watch too, I want us both to watch."

Rick didn't say anything, he just stood there.

"It will be so much more embarrassing for him if we are both there, and I want my husband to watch, it will do him good."

My wife said, "OK, you can both watch, but no touching, no helping, no funny business, everyone knows what he has to do, you're both there as observers only. Like UN troops."

I started up the stairs with Rick and Gail following behind.

Once in the bedroom Gail said, "Strip."

I was just going to take out my penis and do it, but with two observers I knew it would be more embarrassing and more enjoyable for them if I was totally naked while they were dressed. I was starting to harden and my heart beat was picking up.

Gail said again, "Strip please, I want you naked." She wanted to be in charge.

I kicked off my shoes, pulled my polo shirt over my head and dropped my pants. Standing in just my boxers I looked at them both. Gail was obviously excited. Rick was embarrassed for both of us. I put my fingers in my waist band and pull my shorts off and stepped out of them. I was semi hard, completely shaved and totally naked. I looked at them both. They didn't make eye contact, only eye to dick contact..

Gail finally looked at me and said, "I love the way you guys just do what we tell you to do. No questions asked, no protest, no matter how embarrassing, you just do it. It is so fucking empowering." She looked into Rick's eyes. "It's just so empowering. You guys being shaved, you guys giving your orgasms to us, you both eating your cum, it is so empowering. We are going to stand closer." Rick was melting into sub-space.

They moved closer, Gail no more than a foot from the end of my cock. Rick to my left side, Gail had pulled him very close in. They were both way within my personal comfort space.

I could smell Gails's perfume, I was looking down onto the top of her tits. They seemed to be straining the front of her shirt. Her skin looked smooth and inviting, lipstick, her hair soft, her face to close to my face. I looked at her breasts again noticing the roundness, the shape, the firmness. I looked down between us, my naked and hard cock inches from her body. Up, her tit. Down, cock, pulsing. I breathed deeply and smelled her perfume. My cock twitched. Now, I was slipping into sub-space.

Gail said, "Rick, hand me the glass." It was on the bed. She held it in her right hand. She looked me right in the eyes.

When a man is naked and aroused, and a woman is dressed and looks you in the eye...she can see into the deepest recesses of your little brain.

She lingers, not saying anything for a moment, just staring, eye to eye. She never lost eye contact. "You're going to jerk off for us, now. You're going to cum for us, now. And then you're going to drink your cum for us. And do you know why you're going to do it, because your wife told you to. And we are going to witness it, witness her power over you. We are going to witness your submissiveness to your wife. And whether you like it or not, you know you have to do it. And we will enjoy your submission to her, and Rick will appreciate and learn from your submission to her, and it will reinforce his submission to me. Rick imagine if this was you naked in front of another couple, about ready to jerk off. "

She turned to Rick. "I should have had you do it here, in front of them, rather than in the car. I don't know what I was thinking. Well, next time I guess."

She looked down, held the glass about four inches from my cock head, looked up and into my eyes again, and said, 'Now beat your cock for us until you cum, I'll catch it. Oh, and when I say beat your cock, I mean beat it like it stole your car Cup your balls in your left hand and each down stroke should hammer into them. I want you to cum quickly, and I want to see some self inflicted abuse. I want to see you pound your balls, no serious damage, but they should be a part of the show too."

Her words pounded into my head. Yes, I had to abuse my cock and balls for her, for them. She wanted to see a cock beating, so I would give them a cock beating. I took a deep breath, reached down with my right hand and grasped my cock, I cupped my balls and pulled them up, I pushed my hips forward. The first few strokes were slow, ending with my right fist into my balls. I went much faster after that. It didn't take long but it was a good cock beating and ball beating show. I gritted my teeth and said, "I'm going to cum." I pushed my hips forward more and she positioned the glass and I shot a pretty good load. Four or five good streams of cum into the bottom of the glass. Not a drop missed or wasted.

Before I had a chance to fully recover, Gail held up the glass and with a powerful, stern look and a commanding voice said, "Bottoms up," and handed me the glass.

With no hesitation and with no real thought, I swallowed my cum in one gulp. I stood with my head down, the empty glass in my right hand, catching my breath. I was still holding my balls.

"Thank you." Was all she said. "Rick, let's go back and help get ready. And they left me standing there in all my post orgasmic nudity. I thought they stopped for a moment at the bedroom door to look back, I wasn't sure. My head was still down. I could see my shaved, deflating cock with a strand of cum dripping from the tip. But I didn't look up. I was momentarily exhausted. I felt humiliated. I felt so naked and so spent.

Gail stuck her head around the corner and said, "Nothing like a cum shot to humble a husband in front of his wife's friends." And she left.

I took another deep breath and slowly started to get dressed.

When I got back downstairs, my wife put her arms around me and said, "Gail said you did a good job. I'm proud of you, I know it's not easy doing what I ask of you ever time. But it proves to me that you love me, and I want you to know, in front of our friends, how much I love you. Why don't you tell me what you did upstairs, so I can compare their story to your story." She knows how embarrassing this will be, which is why she is doing it.

"We went upstairs and Gail told me to strip. She then told me how much she liked the power of telling us to do things, me and Rick. She then told me to beat my cock and pound into my balls, and I did." My wife reacted with surprise to this, but quickly recovered. "I came in a glass that she was holding and then she handing it to me and told me to drink it. I did."

"How did you like it, standing in front of them naked, and jerking off, without me being there?"

"It was really hard, and embarrassing and humiliating."

Do you understand why it's so important that you do what I ask of you?"

"Yes I do."

"Why"

"Because I need to, I need it. I just...."

"Yes, I know, thanks."

Gail and Rick just watch not saying anything, but understanding, holding hands, and then we went about doing what we needed to do to get ready. We all quietly reflected on what happened five minutes ago. How they went to my wife and told her what I had done while I was dressing. When I came downstairs, I was embarrassed and humbled as I was praised by my wife for doing what she had told me to do. It was surreal.

Rick and Gail went outside onto the deck to ice some beer in a cooler.

My wife lightly kissed my lips and whispered in my ear. "I am so wet knowing you were up there, doing that in front of them without me."

My heart skipped.

I whispered back, forcefully. "You owe me."

Long pause as I held her tight.

"Tomorrow, all day, you do what I want. I'm in charge."

She caught her breath. "Yes, yes, I will do that, I would like that."

I pulled her close and put my right hand on her butt, and whispered again, "Do you think my cock will fit up your ass?"

She moaned, "I don't know." There was a quiver to her voice.

I said, "I guess we'll have to find out."

I kissed her and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. She was hungry, she was feeling sexually desperate. I knew the feeling.

She pulled back and said, "Yea, I guess we will. Remember, slow and steady always wins."

"Yea, but sometime hard and deep reaches something you didn't know you had in you."

She looked at me and shuddered. She almost seemed scared with a reality she wasn't sharing at this moment.

"Then hard and deep it is, anyway you like," she flushed.

She turned and continued her preparation for guests.

I smiled.

We still had a long and interesting evening ahead of us.

jlltec
jlltec
595 Followers