I Haven't Seen You In Years Ch. 04

Story Info
A woman runs into the boy she was inlove with 8 years later.
767 words
3.93
9.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round 4

The sun had begun to set once we finished making love for what could be the last time. I hugged you, so scared of what could happen the next morning. I leaned into you for one last soft, passionate kiss. I never wanted it to end, because I knew that if it ended it may never start again. Eventually you pulled away, kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning." And then you walked away, to your beat up old pickup truck. I got in my blue Malibu and drove to my parents' house where I was staying while I was in town. I walked inside to see that no one was home and went upstairs into my childhood bedroom. It was still the same as when I left it when I was seventeen. The walls were still a butterscotch color with suns, moons and stars as a border. I lay down in my bed and tried, unsuccessfully, to sleep. Tossing and turning, I couldn't think of anything but the past 24 hours. I went through every moment in my head, trying to figure out what your decision would be. I knew what I wanted. It was the same thing that I had always wanted, for us to be together. I knew it would be difficult, because of the distance between us, but I think that our love could be worth the hour drive I would have to make to see you. Finally, I began to doze off.

I woke up the next morning. I popped up out of bed, so ready to get to breakfast and find out the state of our relationship. I was so anxious that it took me a few minutes to notice that I was not in the same room I fell asleep in. I looked around and realized that I was in my bedroom in my apartment over an hour away from my parents' house. I walked outside of my bedroom to confirm my thoughts, I was in my apartment. But this doesn't make sense, how did I get here I asked myself. I thought about the night before, remembering every detail of it and knew that there was no way I got here last night. I looked through my phone to find your number and let you know that somehow I was an hour away and I would be running a little late. I scrolled through the phonebook five times before admitting to myself that your number wasn't in my phone anymore. I couldn't believe my eyes. This is impossible, I thought to myself. I looked around my apartment; trying to find any clues I could to explain this mystery. I glanced to the front door and saw my overnight bag, packed and ready to go to my hometown for a house party that I had been looking forward to for weeks.

It never happened; it was all just a really intense and very realistic dream. I fell to the floor, realizing that the night of my dreams was nothing more than just that, a night of my dreams. I wept knowing that it wasn't real. It broke my heart that it was fake. I couldn't decide whether or not to go to the party, it could never live up to the fantasy I had the night before. I decided that I had nothing to lose, might as well go and see what happens.

I walked in the front door at the house party. It was all way too familiar. I changed my outfit decision to match what I wore in my dream. It couldn't hurt to go into the night the exact same way I did before. I began to mingle with my high school friends. I didn't notice any of them in my dream, but this wasn't a dream and I was sure of that. About an hour of mindless chit chat later I glanced up and there you were. You were wearing a black wife beater and jeans. You locked eyes with me, smirked and immediately starting walking my way. You hugged me tight. I took you in, you smelled of citrus and a hint of sweat. It was a hot summer night when I decided to go to a house party back in our hometown. Subconsciously I hoped I would see you, but thought the odds were very slim. My palms started sweating as soon as you began walking my way. My heart raced when I felt your arms around me. We decided to walk into an upstairs room.

The end