I Hope You Dance Ch. 08

Story Info
Martin & Chantal's happy ending.
960 words
4.72
32k
14
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

Martin watched the students and their escorts whirl around the dance floor. Though he was pleased with their promise, he felt empty inside when he should be as proud as a father. For some of these students, this dance marked the end of their time at Silverglen and within the next few days, they'd be heading out on their own and he had helped every single one of them along. But the hole in his heart belonged to one of the matriculating students. Chantal. The look of betrayal on her face haunted him and even now, made his heart thump painfully.

"May I have this dance?"

"No, thank you." He shook his head, looking down to keep from weeping.

"But I had hoped that you would dance with me. All the girls say that you're the best."

Martin slowly turned, looking up into Chantal's face and stood, taking her outstretched hands. He pulled her to him, giving her a deep, heartfelt embrace. "I didn't think you'd come."

"I thought about what you'd done, Martin, and I know that you were just trying to protect me but I don't want to be protected like that."

"I'm sorry."

"You should be. You almost let me marry the frog when my prince was right in front of me." Martin's heart skipped a beat when her fingers touched his cheek and he pressed his lips into her palm. "Don't ever do that again. Promise?"

"I promise."

"Good. Now dance with me." Martin spun her out onto the floor and they joined the other dancers. Chantal had never laughed so much as she did in Martin's arms. During fast songs, he held her tightly and let her follow his rhythm and on slow songs, he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her, making her feel wanted and loved.

"You know why I'm such a good dancer, Chantal?"

"No, why?"

"Because I'm blind, too."

Chantal stopped, sightlessly gazing at the man across from her. "You are?"

"I can see some light and blurry figures but I can't see much of anything else. But I've always loved dancing. That's how we came up with the idea of incorporating dance lessons in with regular studies. It teaches a lot about movement and how to feel air flow."

"I'm sure it does." She paused, moving closer. "You're an amazing man, Martin." Her mouth touched his and sparks flew behind her eyelids, her pussy answering in kind. His hands slid down her back and playfully gave her rump a squeeze. She broke the kiss, whispering, "Now take me home."

* * * * *

He started slowly, letting his hands learn her from her long, silky hair to her crooked toes. Chantal laid back on the bed, naked and giggling as his fingers tickled her smooth armpits and the small of her back. His fingertips felt the soft down that covered her pussy and the gathering moisture that leaked from its soft folds. He had tried to remain a gentleman: gently disrobing her, passionately kissing her and holding her softly but when he felt the tremble that snaked through her when he touched her mound, he lost it.

Martin bent down, pulling her thighs open and buried his face in her fragrant snatch. Chantal immediately responded with a low moan, rotating her hips upward and widening her legs. He reached up and grabbed her hands, putting them on the back of his head and she took the hint, grinding against his tongue and mouth until she was vibrating from an intense orgasm. She pulled him up and gave him a deep kiss, loving the taste of her pussy on his lips and gasped when he dropped down, quickly found a nipple, sucking it hard. She grew impatient and pulled him up again, this time so that his hard cock rested inside her slit.

"Are you sure?"

"Are you?" She touched his face, wishing that she could see him. "Are you sure you want to be with me?"

"I'm absolutely sure, Chantal. I've loved you since I kissed you in the lobby."

"Fuck you." She said softly, a smile creasing the corners of her mouth. Martin just stared at her dumbfounded. "Did you hear me? Fuck you!"

Martin swooped down and kissed her, silencing her foul language as he had that day and letting his cock slowly slide into her until he reached the barrier. Raising his hands, he cupped her nipples, then gave them a pinch as he pushed into. Chantal's body bucked upward and she stiffened, a gasp of pain stuck in her throat. He released her mouth and bent to suckle, taking her mind off of the fleeting pain and waiting until she was responding to his sucking, then began to move.

A burst of electricity climbed her spine as his cock moved inside her and she instinctively pushed against him, taking more of her inside her sodden hole. Martin whimpered, his cries lost against the soft skin of her neck as he took them to the next level and then the next. Her hands curled around his and he intertwined their fingers, holding her arms above her head as he rammed into her. She could barely breathe and her climax overtook her, slamming into her like nothing she'd ever felt before.

Martin growled seconds later and made a last thrust, emptying himself into the condom and gasping her name with each spurt. Finally, they lay still, hearts pounding and arms locked around each other. Chantal snuggled against him and sighed happily when his arms tightened around her. Silently, she thanked God for the accident for without it, she would never have met him and prayed that there would be years of dancing to come.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers