I, Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But mark could see that she was beautiful. Green eyes, jet-black shoulder-length hair, full red lips, her breasts were small but firm and her skin was blemish-free and milky-white; she had a slim waist, bountiful hips and buttocks, and her legs seemed to go forever.

He turned his gaze from her and offered her his back.

"Thank you," she said, genuinely grateful for him respecting her modesty.

She shed her t-shirt and underwear and padded over to the little ensuite and turned on the water in the shower. The warm water felt luxurious and she stepped into the shower recess and began to lather herself.

"Can I ask you some questions?" she called out over the noise of the spray.

Mark turned around. He could make out her silhouette through the befogged glass of the shower cubicle.

"Why not? You don't seem very scared," he replied.

"Why should I be? From what I understand, you need to keep me alive and cared for until you accomplish your task. Then you will terminate me," Jennifer soaped her breasts.

"I know that you have emotions and that you feel pain. Aren't you terrified that we are going to kill you eventually?" Mark was surprised by her candour.

"The men at the Cybertronics Distribution Section sent me to Recycling to have me terminated and recycled, a SOU Response Squad was sent to terminate Mason and myself. The Movement wants to use me for a scheme of their own design, and then dispose of me. I don't know why I've been made like I am but I know that just about everyone wants to terminate me because of it. I don't think there is much I can do but to try to savour the sparse amount of time I have remaining," Jennifer opened the door to the shower recess and exited in a cloud of steam.

She wrapped a towel around her body and stepped out of the ensuite and approached Mark who stood still, just staring at her.

Jennifer stopped inches short of Mark and stared him in the eyes. He breathed in the scent of soap and shampoo and gazed into her green eyes. She touched his shoulder.

"You talk to me like I'm a person not a machine. I know that your friend Christina would have liked to hurt me more than she did but she didn't because you were there. You prevented Simon from taking me for himself," she met his gaze.

"I think you care for me more than you let on," she smiled.

"You're nothing but a Hominoid robot, made of flesh and blood and programmed to look and act like a human. Even worse, you're not even useful. You're a pleasure bot! A fuck puppet!" Mark was trembling.

"Yes but I'm your fuck puppet now," Jennifer whispered and pressed her lips softly against Mark's.

Mark didn't move so she gently bit his lip, she raised herself on her tippytoes and pressed her damp body against him, the towel fell away from her and Mark pulled her to him and kissed her.

Jennifer kissed him back.

"Gak! What am I doing?" he whispered through muffled lips.

Mark wrapped Jennifer in a warm embrace and kissed her; he held her close against him and his tongue began to explore her mouth. He snaked a hand between their bodies and found her firm breast and squeezed her erect nipple. Jennifer groaned into his mouth and squirmed in his embrace.

She felt him thicken through his tight leather pants and she lowered her hand and squeezed his girth. It was mark's turn to moan.

Mark broke the kiss and lowered his head to her chest; Jennifer coddled his head as he began to nuzzle her breasts, taking them into his mouth one at a time, flicking his tongue across her nipples. She freed her hands and began to unbuckle Mark's shirt but he became impatient and pulled it over his head then he began to shuck out of his tight leather pants and kick off his Engineer boots.

Jennifer giggled.

"Oh my, we are impatient."

Mark was finally naked, his body muscled and smooth, his erect penis standing out proud from his groin.

Jennifer immediately became self-conscious about her own semi-erect member and she cupped her hands across her genitals.

Mark pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Look I don't know how this works, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to work at all if you keep doing that," he smiled down into her eyes and eased her hands away from her groin.

She smiled up at him sheepishly and kissed him again.

"I'll show you how it works," she blushed and pulled him with towards the lounge.

When she felt the cushions on the back of her legs she leant back and allowed Mark to fall on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him harder, she could feel his erection poking at her belly and her own erection pressed against his warm, soft skin.

She snaked a hand in between their bodies and stroked his smooth-skinned phallus, driving her tongue into his mouth and pressing her breasts on his muscled chest. Mark found her breasts again and caressed them, tweaking the nipples and making her gasp into his mouth. She reciprocated and squeezed his manhood, working her fingers up and down the shaft and sliding them across his glans until he was moaning with desire.

She bucked and hunched underneath him so that she could guide his penis to her puckered anal bud. She'd lubricated herself with hair conditioner in the shower and when she pushed her torso up to meet Mark's thrust he slid inside her easy.

Jennifer gasped with pleasure and Mark sighed with delight.

"Is this right? Are you ok?" Mark looked down into her beautiful face and she smiled up at him.

"Well it seems to be working," she giggled and wriggled her bottom.

Mark grinned down at her and lowered his face, crushing her lips with his as he began to slowly thrust himself in and out of her tight passage. Jennifer locked her legs behind him and rose to meet his thrusts, she sighed with pleasure and kissed him passionately.

They climaxed together, he came deep inside her and she screamed with gratification at the sensualness of it. He bit her shoulder; the intensity of his orgasm, the most profound and stimulating he had ever experienced.

Jennifer sobbed with passion as she orgasmed beneath him; her hot spend scalding his smooth belly.

They kissed, nibbled and pawed at each other at the ascendancy of their passion.

After, they lay in each other's arms. Jennifer tried to reach for the towel so she could put it between their lower bodies, still self-conscious about her sex.

Mark slapped it away and hugged and kissed her.

"I'm still your prisoner though right?" Jennifer smiled up at him.

"You bet you are," Mark smiled down into her pretty face.

He kissed her playfully on the nose.

"I fucking knew it! I knew you had the hots for that fucking sex bot!" Christina hissed sarcastically.

Neither Jennifer nor Mark had heard her enter.

"Well you better wash off her stink and get dressed, Simon want's to see you. There has been a development," she looked at them both with disgust.

"Development?" Mark began to disentangle himself from Jennifer.

"They've sent a Special Operative from their Special Operations Unit to find your girlfriend. William Faraday," Christina said dramatically.

"Gak!" Mark began to reach for his clothes.

"What's a Special Operative?" Jennifer asked gathering the towel around her.

"He's a fucking killing machine sugar-tits. A fucking heartless killing machine," Christina couldn't keep the vindictiveness out of her voice.

"Get dressed Jennifer. Get dressed now!" Mark ordered, pulling on his pants.

To be continued.

12