I Join The Mile High Club!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands go to her waist, pulling her even closer.

I kiss her bare belly and that makes her shiver.

Missy lowers her head and now her large bare breasts are resting on my head.

They feel nice.

Her hands move to my ears, gently cupping them.

My hands move to her ass, rubbing it.

My kisses and licks continued on her torso and she whispers to me not to stop.

I'm tempted to pull back a bit, and lift my head to suckle but I resist.

Instead, I begin to peel the thong down, slowly.

Missy runs her hands through my hair; she likes where this is going.

I take my time getting the small piece of cloth down in front, and then I ask her to turn around.

Reluctantly, Missy does what I ask.

I think she wanted me to keep holding her and maybe nibble on those nipples.

I'll get to that soon enough.

She stands in front of me, her back to me.

Missy sweeps her hair up and holds her tresses with both hands on top of her head.

I kiss her bare back, just above the tiny strap across her waist.

My hands roam around her to her belly and then up.

My fingers find her taut nipples.

I pull on them for a few seconds, just because I can.

Missy sighs "I like that Jack."

Giving one final tug on each pink protrusion, my hands come back to her waist.

I kiss her bare back and then my teeth bite on the thin strip running across the top of her butt.

I lower my head, slowly, pulling the string out of her ass.

Missy drops her hands from her head and grabs her titties.

I stick my nose into her now freed crack and take a nice big lick and she starts laughing.

I pull her cheeks apart and run my tongue down her crack, starting at the top.

She squeals in laughter and I stop the licking and bite her ass, not hard enough to break the skin but enough to leave teeth marks.

I quickly peel the thong down past her butt and it falls to the carpet and still laughing she steps out of it.

Turning back around, rubbing her ass where I bit her, Missy takes me by the hand, walks me a few steps and lays me down on our bed.

Smiling at me, Missy says with a little sass in her voice "Before we land you'll be joining the Mile High Club."

My cock jumps at that news and Missy laughs.

"Does that thing ever go down?" she asks me.

"Not around you" I reply.

Missy smiles and grabbing a second blanket, she climbs in next to me and pulls it over the two of us.

****

I am tired. Very tired.

But I'm still hard.

I'm excited.

We snuggle naked together, nut to butt, my arms enveloping Missy, my hands under her orbs, my cock in her crack, my head buried in her fragrant hair.

Missy reaches behind her and says "Put it in me. I want to feel you inside me. Please Jack."

I enter her pussy, slowly spreading those meaty lower lips.

She is soaking wet.

Missy groans at my entrance.

Slowly, pleasurably, I push in completely, going balls deep.

Missy says with a smile in her voice "I'm going to test you Jack. It's pass or fail. We need some sleep now so no fucking. I want see if you can put off pleasure now for more pleasure later."

I mumble back "Not to worry."

Amazingly we both drift off to sleep, joined as one in the Biblical sense.

****

I wake up to some movement around me and I hear the sound of the pilot, (or is it the co-pilot?), getting the seatbelts snapped together over us.

It sounds as if she has some sort of extender to connect the two seat belts.

Missy is sound asleep.

I'm still hard but my cock is in her crack; no longer encased in her pussy.

I keep my eyes closed as I am hoping for more sleep.

She kisses the side of my face and whispers in a sweet Southern accent "I'll be taking care of you Jack."

I smile and fall asleep again.

****

I awake to another kiss on my cheek.

A whispered Southern accented female voice says "We'll be on the ground in about 45 minutes Jack. I wanted you to know in case you had any unfinished business to take care of."

I don't open my eyes, I am not sure who is advising me; is it the pilot or co-pilot?

I reply with a nod and a smile and a warm hand slips under the blanket and rubs my bare ass just long enough to know that this is a sexual ... inquiry.

A soft whispered "Catherine asked me to personally take care of you" gets another smile out of me.

The hand rubs for a few more seconds and then the voice says "I'm really looking forward to it."

I hear a soft giggle, the hand leaves my ass and I nod off wondering if these two ladies do threesomes or are competing for me.

Or is it the same woman doing all the teasing?

****

I fall asleep for what seems like just a minute and when I awake I feel Missy's hands playing with my erection.

I'm on my back and she is snuggled up to me on my left, my arm on her bare shoulder, her tits crushed against me.

I can feel her hard nipples.

"My God you're huge" Missy giggles "Did I do this to you?"

I groan her handwork feels so good.

Missy licks my ear which causes an electric shock to run to my penis.

Then she kisses my cheek and asks "Should I continue?"

I know she is teasing me -- of course she is going to continue; she wants a big hard cock in her as much as I want to put my big hard cock inside of her.

I groan again, I am very hard and feel the need to cum.

"Don't stop."

Her fingers continue to play.

"I won't."

Those fingernails on my balls are out of this world.

I prefer her tongue on me but this will certainly do.

"I know you want to fuck me again. But before we do that to be part of the Mile High Club, will you eat me one more time before your hall pass expires?"

I respond by pulling up on top of me, kissing her with a positive answer to her question.

Her breasts are crushed onto my chest, her hard nipples poking my hair chest.

Our tongues duel, like two horny lovers.

I feel her already damp pussy as she instinctively grinds on my cock.

I tell Missy "I want you to sit on my face."

She smiles and said "I've never done that before."

I reply with a slick grin "You're going to love it."

With that she climbs up and carefully, because she is a newbie, and slowly gets situated with her thighs on either side of my face and lowers her lovely lightly haired strawberry covered pussy onto my waiting open mouth.

I can smell her before I can taste her and she smells like a woman in heat.

My hands go up to her large breasts and with my hands I push Missy back so that she is sitting up straight.

Her hands cover mine as she begins to ride me.

My hands play with her nipples as my tongue and lips go to town on her lower lips and love bud.

I begin to lick and kiss and eat her and very quickly her dampness turns wet.

We both get totally into it.

Missy starts to grind on my mouth and soon she is bumping her clit on my nose, causing her to groan each time this happens.

I am totally immersed in my oral duties and Missy is really enjoying my total oral focus and attention.

My cock is now harder than it ever was.

One of the ladies flying the plane quietly slips by to use the restroom; I have no idea which one it is.

She is silent so I don't hear her, I sense her.

I assume that Missy's got her eyes closed as she simply goes on riding, her pussy being totally consumed, her orgasmic wave starting to build.

Missy loves this.

She's enjoying my oral attentions.

Missy groans at having her pussy on my mouth, bring her pleasure she never thought possible.

My mouth is licking her, my hands occupied fully with her bountiful breasts.

All that is lacking is a butt plug up her ass.

I'll fix that next time we're together.

My hard cock twitches as I envision Missy struggling to accept a butt plug from me for the first time as part of her continuing sexual education.

On the way back to the cockpit, the mystery lady goes past us, running her hand on the inside of my bare my right thigh down to my knee, signaling me that she is present.

Then so as not to disturb Missy, she reaches between my legs and gently pulls my erection off my belly.

Maybe she knows, or maybe she doesn't, that I've been inside of Missy and my cock is covered with the dry essence of Missy's pussy.

I feel her hands at the base of my cock and they feel nice.

One stroke, then two, slowly, getting my attention, then her tongue licks my red tip like she is eating an ice cream cone.

Just one time, an intro lick.

It feels so fucking good my hips rise up in search of the source of this unexpected pleasure.

Then she swirls her whole mouth on my cock, causing me to grown into Missy's open pussy.

The blow job continues as she slowly but deliberately continues her task using her mouth and her hands.

It's clear her goal is simply to pleasure me she is doing one fine job of it.

But I do not know which lady is doing the deed.

Not that it is important to know at this moment.

This was one experienced female sucking on my cock.

I sure liked the feeling of that female mouth and tongue on my cock.

I wanted more of it.

I didn't want her to stop.

My hips rose in response to her talented and experienced full mouth massage on my erection.

Every man loves getting their cock sucked, licked and kissed.

I don't know if there is such a thing as a bad blowjob.

Richard Pryor, the comedian, used to talk about getting a blowjob during his standup act back in the 70's.

When a woman said she didn't know how to do it, meaning how to give a blow job, he replied "How? Shit, just don't bite!"

The mystery woman now kicks into high gear with this blowjob and while her mouth and tongue and lips are focused on getting me all wet, her two hands find their way south to my already tight sack.

Her mouth now bobbing on my erection, each time going a little bit deeper, with some very experienced moves, the lady in question begins to massage my balls.

Now, I've had my sack and balls teased and pleased by hands and fingers and mouths and tongues and even teeth, but as many massages I've had, no one except for this fine lady has ever professionally massaged my testicles.

Missy was so into what she was getting from me that she didn't even know what was happening to me behind her back and I wasn't about to interrupt her pleasure or mine.

The attention being paid to my pleasure stick and my swimmer makers also caused me to pay more attention to Missy, who was really humping my face.

She had been worked up and ready to come since the last time I had deposited a load into her sopping wet pussy at 5:35 that morning.

So, God bless her, she had been denied orgasms for well over 8 hours, and she was ready.

The mystery woman doing a number on my cock ended her massage of my balls and gave my tip a nice, sensual French kiss.

Then, hearing what was happening to Missy, she let my hard cock flop back onto my belly.

I could sense Missy was getting close, and I wanted to get her over the edge.

I was being selfish; the lady between my thighs was teasing me so well I wanted to come.

Soon.

With my hands I stopped pleasuring those large protruding nipples and I opted for Missy to enjoy a little pain.

I seized each nipple with my fingers, creating the feeling and impression that they were clamped and then I pulled on them, hard, jolting Missy with a combination of far more pain than pleasure.

It did the trick.

Missy came, with a loud groan and a scream, shaking as she discharged into my mouth.

I kept at it, my tongue working her hard love button and she came several times in a row, and then, still lightly panting and now covered with sweat, dismounted from her pleasurable ride.

My cock was hard and wet and ready to go.

Missy rolled onto her back on the fully reclined seat, spread her legs, and started playing with her sopping pussy as is she needed more ... fun.

I wiped my wet face with the back of my hand, sat up and got up on my knees, between those spread thighs of hers; my erection ready, oh so ready, to deposit a load in that delectable pussy.

I climbed on top of her; she spread her legs as I entered her pussy easily, getting a big groan out of Missy.

We kissed, her juices mixing.

Missy whispered "I love it when you come inside me."

She wrapped her legs around me to enhance my pleasure and began fucking me, matching me thrust for thrust.

Between her fucking me and the blowjob I had received, my fuse was lit and burning fast.

I quickly exploded into her, and she started laughing when she saw my eyes roll back into my head.

Coming into this wet molten pussy was incredible.

Missy stopped laughing; whispering into my ear, "Give me every drop you have. My pussy is just for you. My mouth is just for you. My ass is just for you. I'm just for you sweetheart, just for you."

We laid there in post orgasmic bliss for a few minutes then she climbed over me and went into the bathroom. When she finished I did the same and then Missy dressed me.

"I want to be nude for you Jack, so you can enjoy the view."

Just before we landed Missy got dressed.

While she was putting her clothes on Missy thanked me for the prompt payments.

The plane lands, the two ladies in the cockpit both smile at me on my way out, telling me that they will be waiting for me when I return later that afternoon.

I am not sure which one rubbed my ass and which one sucked on my cock and I am now intrigued.

My luxury SUV is waiting for us; the luggage gets loaded and we head my home.

Along the way, I make a call to Cordelia who needs to be in Las Vegas the next day.

I'll explain the reason for the call in my next story.

****

Jack Colton will return shortly.

12