I Just Needed an Understanding Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now start worshiping Master's cock as best I can. I first take just the head into my mouth and then bath it slowly and completely with my tongue. Moving my tongue back and forth on the tip and then circling it slowly. First just the very tip but then moving my actions down to include the entire bulb. As I continue this I start feeling an odd sense of pride. Pride because even though this is a first for me I am certain I am preforming this dance perfectly and the Master is appreciating it.

From Master's hands I start to feel a very slight pressure on my head. I interpret that as meaning he wants me to move farther down his cock. I do as directed. I very slowly move my mouth down the length of his shaft. Keeping my tongue in motion as I proceed. Eventually his entire cock is in me, filling my mouth. And all movement stops. Master's hands hold my head in place. My tongue is pinned between the floor of my mouth and Master's cock. I surprise myself that I am able to take all of him without gagging, but somehow I manage take it all, maybe I am, as Master had suggested earlier, a natural cocksucker. The hold on my head is released and my head seems to naturally bob upward a bit to a much more comfortable position about half way down his shaft. I rest there for a moment then bob my head just a short distance a few times before doing the slow full depth routine again. This is all new to me so I am just doing what I thing will feel good. What I like. I end up with just the head in my mouth and again circling it with my tongue. Then letting it slide out of my mouth and treat it with more kisses and licking especially around the head. Then back into my mouth.

I can feel Master's hips moving a bit now as I continue my ministrations. And his hands seem to be holding my head firmer then before. He continues to whisper soft encouragement and reinforce that I am showing perfectly my true subservience. Accepting his Dominance. Feeling the intimacy.

"Now boy I have talked all about the male/male Dom/sub is the most intimate of relationships. Taking your Master's cock into your mouth. Such a truly submissive act and such a great intimate act. You are now about to commit the ultimate act of intimacy in a relationship by willingly taking your Master's cum, his seed, his manhood into your mouth and swallowing it. To give your Master's cock the ultimate pleasure."

Master is now pumping slowly but powerfully and rhythmically. His cock is in complete control. His grip on my head firm. I am in a state of complete submission. And then it happens. Even knowing what was about to happen it still surprised me. It was almost in slow motion. It came in gushes. One, two, three and then in an ooze. Stronger then I was ready for. I almost gagged. More than I was ready for. I almost gagged again. The power of each eruption surprised my waiting mouth, but I still greedily took his seed. And I was able to take most of it but I could feel some of his cum ooze from my mouth.

I was tasting Master's cum for the first time. A confusing montage of thoughts hit me all at once. I had done it. I enjoyed it. I had taken all of his manhood and if fact it was still in my mouth. I loved the taste. I loved the aroma. I was in total submission to my Master. It made me feel like a slut. I felt like a boi. And I loved every one of the feelings. I was now my Master's cocksucker.

He slid his cock out of my mouth. "Don't swallow yet boy. Use your tongue and move all of my cum all over your mouth. Coat your entire mouth, your teeth, your gums. I want you tasting this for hours. You will soon be craving this taste."

And I do taste it. I cannot truly describe it other than I liked the taste. Also I liked the feel. A soft and creamy texture. I knew I wanted more.

I do as ordered. My entire inner mouth is soon coated with his cum. "Now you can swallow boy. Swallow all of it. Then clean your Master's cock. Find every bit of your Master's cum and lick it up. "

Again I do as ordered. I swallow all of his treasure and then search for more by gently licking first the tip and then up and down the shaft. Taking his now semi hard cock back into my mouth and enveloping it completely. Not knowing exactly what to do next but instinctively simply do nothing but surround his cock with warmth and wettness.

"Very nice Denise. You have done well. You very obviously have rekindled your submissiveness and I believe you also now know the intimacy of serving a Dom and this intimacy will drive all of your actions going forward. I am very happy you have experienced this with me. I must also add I too have not had this strong of a feeling of Dominance for quite a while. Your submission is greatly appreciated by me both from the physical aspect and also in reawakening the Dom in me. But make no mistake. My appreciation and enjoyment will not get in the way of my dominance. It will buy only a thank you and what can you do for me now?"

"But also, I believe this is a new beginning of an already good relationship. I can and will lead you to places you have never been. You will learn to serve me in all ways that I desire. You will learn to follow all of my orders without question. Your entire being will to be at my service. And then there is you and your needs. Your submission will be complete and you will thrive in service to me. You will learn what it means to be a true slut. You will live to satisfy the demands of my cock. You will live to savor and crave my cum. And eventually once you have proved your abilities I may choose to share you with my friends, but that is many loads and spread legs away from now."

I am kneeling, still blindfolded, and trying to take this all in. Master's lengthy statement and also still trying to digest my just completed sexual service and submission.

But for now I start to get a little more aggressive with my mouth and tongue and am quickly rewarded with a stiffening cock.

12