I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time April's grip on her nipples loosened to the point that she was just gently holding them, then after a while she began to gently massage them. It was just the flesh of her boobs at first, mostly, but then April got focused on tweaking her nipples with suppressing gentleness and efficiency, the additional feeling this caused making Ann feel like she was going to explode from sensory overload.

For a while it all seemed wonderful, Ann wondering why April would ever make her feel this good. Ok, so the 22-year-old had done something similar earlier in the day, but that was to proved that the nurse was at least a little gay, something which in this moment Ann couldn't bring herself to deny. Surely April didn't need more proof, so why was April doing this?

Then it all became clear, the overwhelming pleasure turning into unbearable agony as Ann's desire to cum became a burning need which threatened to burn her alive from the inside out. Ann desperately racked her brain to see if she could come up with the medical term for it, but she couldn't think clearly about that or anything else, her entire world becoming April's tongue on her cunt and April's hands on her tits, the poor nurse writhing in her own bed as she was sexually tortured by a girl half her age.

Suddenly April's tongue was no longer on her cunt, it was inside it. April's tongue was inside her. April was inside her. April freaking Ludgate was inside her, the evil 22-year-old girl making her feel more pleasure than anyone or anything ever had, even Ann's idea of pleasure being redefined as April began thrusting her tongue in and out of her. Fucking her. April was fucking her. Again. This time with her tongue, April freaking Ludgate tongue fucking Ann so ridiculously good.

Just when Ann didn't think it could get any better she came in April's mouth, the younger brunette wrapping her mouth tightly around the older brunette's pussy lips in a tight seal much in the way Ann had done when the positions were reversed so she could swallow as much girl cum as possible. Of course Ann was only faintly aware of this, and the fact that eventually April replaced her tongue with a couple of fingers as the other girl easily broke the previous record for making Ann cum.

Over and over again Ann experienced the greatest pleasure of her life, the mature woman screaming, writhing and bucking furiously but never able to even slow April down for a second, the ecstasy almost becoming torturous again just before exhaustion took over and Ann slipped into blissful relief of unconsciousness.

**

The next morning Ann found herself sitting in her living room wearing only a fluffy bath-robe and staring off into space again with the exact same expression which had been on her face yesterday, her eyes eventually focusing on the camera which had somehow ended up in front of her face, but honestly, she was still too stunned to get angry at this latest violation of her privacy.

There was no trace of April, other than the smell of the other girl on her sheets, and while it was possible she had dreamt every wonderful/horrifying thing that happened yesterday Ann knew it actually happened. She just had no idea what, if anything, she was going to do about it. What could she do? She felt completely at the mercy of April Ludgate, and amongst all of the questions rattling around in her head the most prominent one was why was she actually enjoying April having power over her?

Was she really some kind of submissive lesbian? A... what was the word... a bottom? And why did April Ludgate have to discover this about her, and why did she have to like it?

After staring into the camera for a long time she voiced her internal conflict, "Seriously, what's going on? What's happening?"

12