I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the same time she was incredibly grateful when April pulled the strap-on out of her mouth and ordered, "Ok, that's wet enough. Time for me to utter the phrase you've probably heard more than any other, get on the bed and spread your legs for me!"

Even as she frantically gasped for breath Ann did as she was told, crawling over to the bed and pulling herself up on it before turning around and spreading her legs as wide as she could. Her heart then fluttered as she spotted a huge grin on April's face, the wicked brunette slowly joining her on the bed and positioning herself in between her legs.

April then pressed her dildo to Ann's entrance and calmly whispered, "Beg for it."

"Please April, fuck me." Ann begged without hesitation, "Fuck me April. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Please? Please fuck me April. Fuck me with your cock. I need your cock. I need it inside me. I need your cock inside my pussy. Please give it to me. Please, please, please, please, please, oh April... April... OOOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDD APRIL!"

Ann was only begging for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity given that April slid her cock up and down her pussy lips, particularly teasing her clit and entrance in a way which had the previously tired nurse wide-awake and desperate for the penetration she was about to receive. Oh, and once she finally received it Ann let out probably the loudest moan of her life, the head of the dildo which had felt so big inside her mouth feeling so wonderfully good inside her cunt. Sure, there was a little discomfort, but Ann was so turned on from getting totally dominated by April that her body accepted the monster cock inside it with ease.

Which didn't go unnoticed by April, "God Ann, how many guys have you slept with?"

Blushing in embarrassment Ann could only moan loudly, knowing there was nothing she could say in her defence. True, she wasn't the slut April like to think she was. She'd just been with a reasonable amount of guys for her age, that's all. That part of the body was supposed to stretch anyway, and again, April just had her so turned on so much it shouldn't be that surprising that the dildo was sliding inside her with ease, and yet April broke eye contact to stare with disbelief at Ann's stretching love hole.

Ann was extremely relieved at this because it meant she could close her eyes, tilt her head back and just concentrate on moaning in pleasure. Well, that and continuing to hold her legs open, but that wasn't so bad now she was used to it and whatever embarrassment she received from exposing herself in such a graphic way was more than made up for by the pleasure of having her womanhood filled with big rubber cock. In fact if she was honest with herself the embarrassment only added to the pleasure in a really twisted way as it was another sign that a girl half her age had power over her.

Proving that again April roughly slapped one of her breasts, causing Ann to cry out in pain and open her eyes, ready to give the other girl a piece of her mind. Instead she just whimpered slightly when she saw the angry look on April's face, Ann bizarrely feeling a little afraid of what the more dominant brunette would do to her now but mostly upset that she had disappointed April.

"I said, keep your eyes on me slut!" April said darkly, this time slapping both of Ann's tits a couple of times before continuing, "I don't care if I'm not looking directly at you or not, you look at how much I'm enjoying stuffing your loose whore cunt! Do you understand me you old bitch?"

"Yes April, I'm sorry April." Ann whimpered pathetically.

"As you should be." April said, giving Ann another thrust, "Now, answer my earlier question!"

"What?" Ann asked, genuinely confused only to cry out as April smacked both her tits again.

"How many guys have you slept with?" April practically growled, leaning down so she was closer to the older woman's face.

"I, I, I... I don't know." Ann whimpered.

"Can't count that high?" April offered.

"No, it's just... a few nights have been kind of a blur, and while I've only had a few boyfriends I'm not exactly sure how many random hook ups I've had." Ann admitted.

"Oh Ann, you should always remember when you have sex." April sighed, feigning sympathy, "I guess it's just a sign of old age, or your slutty nature. Or maybe you just don't remember because all those poor guys were fucking a lesbian cunt and no matter how hard they tried they just couldn't get you off because the only cocks you actually like aren't real. Oh well, on the bright side I can promise you Ann, you'll remember when we have sex. I promise you're going to remember each and every time I use you as my own personal lesbian slut."

Ann didn't doubt that, not just because April seemed to have a knack for making every time memorable but because Ann never wanted to forget a single second of being with this terrifying young woman. Because she could tell herself she was straight all day long, and maybe even make herself believe it, but when she was alone with the younger woman she was completely at April's mercy, and oh how Ann didn't want it any other way. She wanted to be April's personal lesbian slut, hence why she had practically given the other brunette an excuse to humiliate her again on a silver platter. She loved this, didn't want it to stop and above all else wanted to please April.

That proved a little difficult considering April obviously still wanted Ann to continue looking at her, and to do that the older woman had to use every ounce of self-control not to close her eyes and drop her head back again when in one smooth motion the younger girl pulled a few inches of dildo out of her cunt and then almost immediately pushed them back in. April then started repeating this process, officially beginning to fuck Ann's pussy at a slow but steady pace.

Fucking her. She was fucking her. Fucking her with a cock. April Ludgate was fucking her with a strap-on cock. Respectable grown-up Ann Perkins was being fucked by a dildo wearing girl barely out of her teens. A girl half her age, maybe even young enough to be her daughter, was fucking her with a strap-on dildo, reducing the only responsible adult in the Parks Department to a moaning wreck.

Those kinds of thoughts echoed through Ann's mind for quite a while, rendering her completely humiliated and blown away with submissive desire. It looked like April was having similar thoughts, albeit a mere image of them where she was revelling in her power and dominance over the older woman, the smug look on the 22-year-old's face combined with the gentle thrusting enough to make Ann feel like she was going to cum just from this treatment.

Some of Ann's lovers had been perfectly decent in bed, but none of them even compared to April. Every time they had sex April blew her away and it was no surprise that this time was no different, but just how quickly the assistant put Ann's ex-boyfriends to shame was shocking, Ann barely even noticing when she was fully impaled on the cock because she was so wrapped up in the skilled pussy pumping she was now receiving.

For some time Ann was completely lost in blissful pleasure, then April whispered, "What are you?"

"Huh?" Ann groaned, barely conscious of what was being asked.

"I said, what are you?" April asked firmly, awaking and from the pleasure induced haze.

Blushing furiously Ann lowered her head and answered, "I'm... I'm gay. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

April cruelly twisted both Ann's nipples and growl, "Wrong answer."

"I'm a lesbian." Ann immediately responded, and then when April glared at her quickly added, "I'm a dyke! I'm a rug muncher? I'm a pussy licking whore? What? Just tell me what you want me to say and I'll say it!"

April smirked, leaned and closer so her face was directly in front of Ann's, and then calmly said, "You're my own personal lesbian slut, mine to fuck whenever I want."

Ann blushed again and then whimpered, "I'm, I'm your own personal lesbian slut. Yours to fuck whenever you want."

Twisting Ann's nipples again April growled, "Make me believe it!"

"I'm your own personal lesbian slut. Yours to fuck whenever you want." Ann wept, repeating it over and over, becoming more forceful every time she said it until she was screaming at the top of her lungs, "I'm your own personal lesbian slut, yours to fuck whenever you want. I'm your own personal lesbian slut! Yours to fuck whenever you want! I swear April, I'm your own personal lesbian slut! I'm yours to fuck whenever, wherever and however you want! Ask me anything and I'll do it, I swear, I oooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh FUCK! I'M YOURS APRIL! I AM YOURS WHENEVER WHEREVER AND HOWEVER YOU FUCKING WANT! I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL LESBIAN SLUT! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

The most terrifying thing about these words was by the end Ann wasn't simply trying to make April believe them, she herself believed them. Ann believed each and every one of those words, and because they were true. God help her they were true the second April choose to take her, because no matter what she may say later now she had the clarity produced by a large dildo hammering her cunt, April now using what had to be every ounce of her strength to make Ann see the truth, and that truth was she was April's lesbian slut.

Ann Perkins was anything April Ludgate wanted her to be. A toy to be played with, a slut to be fucked, a bitch to be owned, the label didn't matter. It didn't matter whether April had 'turned her out' or she had never been straight to begin with, because Ann Perkins was now nothing but a fuck hole for April Ludgate's pleasure. And oh, how Ann hoped against hope that April was feeling a fraction of the ecstasy she was now feeling.

Even after all those mind-numbing orgasms April had given her Ann wasn't prepared for the level of intensity she felt when she first came on April's cock. And in that wonderful moment nothing could have convinced Ann the cock inside her wasn't part of April in some way, the respected nurse lost in the idea that the girl half her age was ramming deeper and harder inside her than anyone had gone before. Hell, at that moment Ann felt like she could feel April in her womb, the older brunette wishing the younger one could fill her up with potent semen so she could bear April's children.

Part of Ann inwardly laughed at the thought of being April's little housewife, but it still made her cum so hard she lost the ability to think coherently. All that was left was a babbling mess, literally hysterically crying with tears streaming down her face and screams of April's name echoing around the room as she used her arms and legs wrapped around the younger girl to desperately clutch onto her as the tiny thing continued pounding her through climax after climax, making Ann feel like she was literally in heaven.

The next thing Ann was aware of was April pulling that wonderful cock out of her pussy and seemingly try to get away from her by rolling over onto her side. Losing April's cock left Ann with a horrible feeling of emptiness, the older woman desperately wanting to keep some kind of connection to the younger girl as she suffered through that feeling. So Ann desperately clung onto April, the scary assistant letting out a indignant sigh at the action but thankfully she didn't push the quivering nurse away and even allowed her quite a bit of time to recover before mumbling, "So?"

Unsure whether she heard that or not Ann lifted her head up and softly replied, "What?"

"Sooooooo, Ann..." April huffed in annoyance, as if Ann should have known what she meant, "What are you?"

Ann had to think about this for a few seconds, then when she realised what April wanted she looked the other brunette directly in the eye and as confidently as she possibly could replied, "I'm yours! I'm your own personal lesbian slut. I'm whatever you want me to be April. I'm yours to fuck whenever, wherever and however you want."

Smirking wickedly April challenged, "Prove it."

**

"And so I did." Ann told the camera crew, blushing bright red, "God help me, I did."

12