I Keep Reaching Ch. 04

Story Info
A line is crossed and uncrossed between siblings.
8.7k words
4.68
46.6k
100

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: This is fourth installment of I Keep Reaching. This is a story of forbidden love between a brother and sister. Please read the first three chapters before reading this one. As usual, any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

"Is this the residence of Erik Hamilton?" the police officer asked.

****

The events that followed our dinner and evening conversations were a blur. I complied, almost robotically, to the police officer's questions and instructions and found myself handcuffed, riding in the back of a police car.

The moment we arrived at the police station and the officer guided me through the glass doors, I recognized Nathan and his parents sitting near the reception desk. They were arguing.

I wasn't sure if they were going to immediately toss me in jail or further bombard me with questions but as we walked past reception, Nathan jerked up from his seat and ran towards us.

"Hey, wait!" he yelled.

All things considered, Nathan's recently broken nose didn't look that bad. There was just a small bandage covering the gash at the top of his nose and it looked like I did a good job snapping it into place.

The officer stopped and looked to him. "Yes?" he asked.

"I'm Nathan, the guy Erik punched. I'm not pressing charges."

"Oh? We got a call from your house saying you were attacked. Are you sure?"

"It was just an accident," Nathan responded. Clearly there was some kind of misunderstanding between Nathan and his parents but my mind was in too much of a haze to have a noticeable reaction.

"I'm not a minor and I'm not pressing charges," Nathan repeated.

"Open and close case is fine with me. Okay, then," the police officer said with a grin. He turned me around and uncuffed me. "You're free to go, then," he said. "Apologies for the inconvenience."

I turned to nod at him then met Nathan near the reception desk.

"Thanks," I told him. I reached out a hand and he shook it.

My father had followed the police officer to the station and was waiting for me in his car when I was released. Even up to this point, the realization of what I just went through still hadn't quite dawned on me.

After I entered the passenger side of my dad's Ford pickup, I looked to my dad. He turned the ignition off and pulled the key to his pocket. Uh, oh.

"Is this what you had in mind when you said you were 'going to take care of it?'" Dad snarled at me.

His eyes were wide open; his cheeks were tense and his lips slightly parted. I'd seen this face many times before and it was never good. It was obvious that he was angry with me for brutally assaulting someone, an ex-teammate no less, but Dad was so short-tempered that he would show similar levels of anger when I accidentally left a drink on the stand next to his chair.

I took a few deep breaths before I responded. He could corner me and make me feel like a little boy so easily it was alarming. I tried to act like a man and responded truthfully.

"Yes. He had it coming."

Dad looked down at his lap and played with his keys. His anger seemed to be dissipating but I was still on edge. He was quiet for half a minute before he responded, still looking down at his lap.

"What you did was stupid, careless and immature. Don't let it happen again," he said in a taut voice.

He reached to put the key back in the ignition and looked to me as he turned the key and fired up the engine.

"And I'm going to need a better explanation than that!" he barked, his nostrils flaring.

These kinds of situations weren't that uncommon but they were spread out enough that I never quite had enough experience to learn how to talk my way out. This was different though. It wasn't just me that was being prosecuted, it included Chloe and I didn't want to reveal everything without Chloe's permission.

"He was a dick to Chloe," I said. I didn't want to be too specific and left it at that.

I saw his right lip bend in a smirk. He put the truck in reverse and pulled out of the station. I could barely hear him mutter "that's my boy" under his breath. I realized at this point that my heart had been racing. Not from the cop arresting me or from being in handcuffs, but from the ridicule of my father. Fortunately we drove in silence the rest of the way home and I calmed down.

Dad slapped me in the shoulder when I caught up to him at the porch.

"Try to be more discreet next time when you're looking out for Chloe," he said to me. "I appreciate you looking out for her, but there are better ways to deal with people than violence. I don't want to hear about you getting into any more trouble."

He pulled me in for a warm hug and said, "I mean it."

I heard him inhale sharply through his nose. Was he crying? Was he scared? Was he proud of me?

"I love you, kid," he said behind my ear as he gave my back two hard pats.

I smiled at him as he pulled back. "I love you too."

When we entered the house, I was immediately tackled by Chloe. I grabbed her around the shoulders and pulled us to the couch.

"Oh my God! What happened?" Chloe asked, pulling away from me. She was sitting up, leaning towards me with her hands resting on my legs. I was a little uncomfortable with how touchy she was being around our parents. Fortunately, Mr. and Mrs. Cunningham had left.

I was happy when Dad took over the conversation and explained what happened. He had a way of disarming the women of our family and explained that it was all a big misunderstanding. Chloe sat silently on the opposite side of the couch as my parents both lectured me but it wasn't demeaning and frightening like similar situations from the past. They were speaking to me like I was an adult, an equal, and it was a pleasant surprise. Honestly, I just wanted to go upstairs and speak privately with Chloe but it didn't seem appropriate to leave the room, all things considered.

I was finally starting to realize the severity of my crime, primarily from Mom and Chloe's shocked and scared reactions. So I was happy when everyone calmed down and we started watching a movie. It was Ironman and we were watching it on a cable network so we had to watch commercials, but I didn't care.

As we settled in, with our parents' in their recliners, I found myself lying down on the couch opposite of Chloe. It was later in the evening at this point and the small amount of light that leaked through the sunroof was slowly starting to fade away and the living room was soon dark, save for the sporadic light flickering from the television.

Early into the movie, Chloe grabbed my foot and peeled off the sock on my right foot and started drawing circles around my big toe with her fingernails. 'Tickling each other's feet' is what we called it and it was a regular activity between the two of us before I left for college. I responded by grabbing her naked foot and immediately running the back of my fingernails from the sole of her foot to the very top, in one quick motion. Chloe whole body violently shook momentarily and she gasped before she playfully nudged me in the side with her foot. Despite countless hours spent tickling each other's feet like this, her feet were still highly ticklish if you knew which buttons to press.

The movie quickly became background noise as I focused more on her petite foot. I didn't have a foot fetish but with one hand on her bare calf for support and my other hand gently caressing her foot, our innocent sibling contact took on a new meaning for me that night. She felt like my girl now and it felt more like I was holding her, claiming her as mine. Usually this kind of intimacy between us was mutually beneficial for both of us, as we would both work each other's feet after all, but this time it felt different. As I gently held her leg against me, it felt much more for my own benefit than hers and my inhibitions were quickly fading.

Chloe's attention seemed entirely focused on the television as she mindlessly ran her fingers over my foot. My attention, however, was becoming less and less interested in the eccentric Tony Stark. Eventually, my right hand that was supporting her leg moved on top and pushed her leg against me while it gently caressed the pale skin of her lower thigh. My left hand, which was responsible for the tickling, was holding her foot on my chest, like a prop. My fingers would switch between massaging the arch of her foot and gently petting the top and bottom of her ankle. I knew I was being too openly intimate but our parents' gaze was firmly on the television and I couldn't help myself. I was so drawn to her!

Each time the movie went to commercials, I would move my hands to more appropriate places but as soon as the movie came back on, I went right back to selfishly holding her against me and running my fingers over the soft, pale skin of her thighs.

As this continued on, I felt myself getting hard. I had to reposition myself a few times to not make it obvious, but as the movie came to a close, my sexual urges were in complete control of my higher functions. As soon as the movie ended, I bolted off the couch to the staircase to hide the bulge in my pants and told everyone I was going to bed.

I left my door cracked open so I could stare into the hallway while I lay on my bed and waited. A few minutes later, Chloe walked upstairs and stood in front of the bathroom door. She looked at me knowingly from the hallway and slipped into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and stared blankly at my phone while I waited. The normal things that I could do to pass the time weren't working and my mind was utterly fixated on my sister. On Chloe, I thought to myself.

After what felt like hours but was only a few minutes, Chloe stepped out of the bathroom with a large white towel wrapped around her body. I quietly snuck out of my room and followed her to her bedroom. Before she could close the door behind her, I interjected and forced myself inside, closing the door behind me.

"Hey! What happened to privacy?" Chloe asked with a hint of annoyance.

Her auburn hair was still wet and clung to her body as she stood there, glaring at me. The towel did little to hide her body and I was nearly drooling at the site of her delicious cleavage and long, smooth legs.

"I'm sorry, I need to see you," I said immediately.

Before she had a chance to respond, I had my arms on her shoulders and was pushing her to her bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chloe asked before she erupted in giggles.

When we got to her bed, I turned her body around so she was facing away from me. She barked "hey!" as I gently pushed her upper body onto the the bed, exposing the greater part of her tight ass and forcing her to stand at a ninety degree angle. With one hand resting on the top of her back, I unfolded the towel and allowed it to fall to her sides.

"You're crazy!" Chloe chuckled.

Still behind her, I got down on my knees and gently pried her legs apart and pulled her towards me. Her sweet pussy and round, womanly ass was on full display for me. This is what I needed.

Chloe shivered as I ran my thumb up the center of her soft pussy lips. Fully exposed to me, my thumbs hooked around the bottom of each ass cheek and pulled them away from each other. Her pretty sphincter was a bright shade of pink that ran down to the bridge between her anus and pussy. I had to see more so I moved my hands and parted her pussy lips with my thumbs and peered inside. Her vaginal walls were more red than pink! I'd never seen anything like it!

"You're so beautiful," I purred.

She was like a drug to me. She was so smooth, so soft and smelled like watermelons and bar soap. Chloe's contradictingly soft and toned body was on full display for me as I massaged her ass, sometimes spreading her so I could admire her mouthwatering pussy. I sat there for a long time, just caressing and admiring her feminine form. I could get used to being down here, I thought to myself.

Chloe asked, "Are you going to do anything down there or just stare?"

I responded by grinding my nose against her ass and pushing my tongue inside her pussy as far as I could reach. Chloe's whole body pulsated upon impact and my hands went to her ass to both spread her and support her. Despite my nose being crushed against her anus, I could only smell soap and a trace of watermelon, which at this point had become a strong aphrodisiac to me. She squirmed under my hold as my tongue tried to taste as much of her as it could.

"You're so bad!" Chloe whimpered.

"Did you..oh shit yeah, that's it, oh!" Chloe cried.

I half recognized her trying to say something and reluctantly pulled back for a moment so she could talk. Her body immediately relaxed and collapsed onto the bed.

"Did you at least lock the door?" Chloe asked in a breathy moan.

I hadn't, in fact. I said, "Don't go anywhere," to which Chloe responded with a playful giggle.

Chloe ignored my request and followed me to the door. After turning the lock on her door, I turned around to see Chloe standing in the center of the room, dressed in only her skin. If the short break had doused my passion, the site of her standing there, completely bare, easily reignited it. Her arms were crossed under her large, perky breasts and she was tapping her foot impatiently. Her small, pink nipples were erect and eager for stimulation.

"Alright, where were we?" I said before she jumped into my arms, pushing me against the door.

Her mouth immediately latched to mine. I could tell this was no gentle, loving kiss as she quickly opened her lips and slid her tongue inside my mouth. It was pure, unadulterated lust as my hands roughly groped the spongy flesh of her naked ass cheeks and our tongues danced together inside my mouth. She lured my tongue past her lips and breathed air from my lungs.

Chloe's fingers were playing with my hair as I held her. Several times, she would trap my tongue between her lips and suckle on it like a lollipop and with silent understanding I would do the same to her in return. With my left hand groping her ass, I reached between us and started drawing circles around her clit. She responded by kissing me harder and grinding against my hand.

After what felt like ten minutes of wet, passionate kissing, we separated. We were both panting as we stared at each other. Chloe lips were flushed from our long make-out session as mine surely were as well. If it wasn't obvious before, her lustfilled glare into my eyes was saying more than words ever could that, in this moment at least, she desperately wanted me.

I closed the distance between us and guided her back to the bed. Like before, I turned her body around once we reached the bed but she stopped me.

"Wait, wait," she said. "Two can play this game. Take off your pants and lie down."

With no hesitation, I pushed my pants and boxers to the floor in one motion before I was lying down on her bed. I had forgotten to take my shirt off, but neither of us seemed to care. Chloe slowly crawled on top of me and positioned her head over my cock.

Chloe was practically dripping on my face as I looked up at her pussy. With her knees at my sides, I grabbed her lower back and pulled her down to me and started feasting on her.

"Fuck, yeah!" Chloe moaned, a little too loud.

"Shh, you have to be quiet," I warned, but my brain was in conflict with my body. If anything, I was more aggressive in my assault. I sucked hungrily at both of her pussy lips before grinding my tongue inside her as deep as I could reach. She tasted so good!

My hips were moving on their own as my greedy needs got the better of me. I leaned forward as far as our 'sixty-nine' position allowed and tucked my thumb under the base of her head and grasped her hair in my hand. I didn't want to force anything but I did try to line up her face with my cock. Chloe got my message and enveloped the head of my cock between her soft lips. I held her head in place as my hips continued to gyrate, causing the first couple inches of my cock to repeatedly bob up and down inside her wet mouth and against her tongue.

We got into a rhythm and eventually my hands slid down her back and onto her ass. With my dick firmly in her mouth, I went down on her again. It was like a game of trying to lick up all of her juices as they came but it was a never-ending struggle.

It was difficult at this angle but I managed to get a finger inside of her and start fingering her. My mouth was on her clit, licking wildly, and occasionally I would slurp down the length of her slit and swallow her juices.

Chloe's mouth continued to move up and down my shaft and eventually became much more urgent. She wasn't quite meeting my pelvis but she was taking nearly all of me inside her mouth. It was so erotic, her wet, dark auburn hair still clinging to her head and down her back as the room was filled with the sounds of her slurping and sucking on my diamond-hard cock.

I felt my impending climax and doubled my efforts to make her cum. She was producing far too much nectar for me to keep up with anyway, and I focused my tongue on her clit while my finger pounded between her pussy lips as fast as I could move it. Her juices were flying everywhere, hitting my face and chest.

I could feel Chloe's body tense up and her motions began to devour my entire cock. I could feel the bump of her throat relax and allow me entry as her head bobbed wildly up and down. Soon, her amazing mouth combined with the constant 'squish, squish, squish' of my finger inside her pushed me over the edge.

"I'm cumming, Chloe!" I roared in a husky moan.

As I shot directly down her throat, Chloe's body spasmed uncontrollably on top of me as she exploded in her own orgasm. I somehow managed to continue stimulating her clit as I shot load after load of hot semen directly into her stomach.

My arms were wrapped around her lower torso as we both came down from our highs. I heard her gulp down my semen several times--I came a lot!--and I let out a heavenly sigh as she took me back in her mouth to clean me off. Her mouth met the base of my crotch several times before she finally pulled away, gave the head of my cock a wet kiss, and moved to lie down next to me.

Still lying down on my back, my arm went around her shoulders and pulled her into me, possessively, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Yes, I needed that," I said with a deep sigh. "You're incredible."

"You're not so bad yourself, mister," Chloe said as she affectionately rubbed my chest over my shirt. "You practically attacked me!"

Her hair, disheveled and still a little wet, was bent and crooked in the back from her earlier position and I gently combed my fingers through it.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. You.. do something to me, you know that?" Chloe had an arm under my neck and her chin on my shoulder. I noticed a half grin form on her lips.

"Being with you this weekend, Chloe, it changed something in me," I continued. "Just being near you.. I lose control of myself."

Chloe lifted her head off my shoulder and rested it on a pillow as she said, "Uh huh?"

"Yeah!" I immediately responded. "I feel like I'm going crazy when you're not with me!"

I turned to look at Chloe and held the side of her face while I caressed her cheek. Her bright hazel eyes were inches from mine as I continued, "It's not just because of how sexy you are, either." I paused for a moment being saying, "I hadn't realized how much I missed you."

I gently caressed her cheek for a long time as we stared into each other's eyes. I felt like I was unraveling with my words.

I noticed Chloe's lower lip started trembling slightly. Being only a year older than her, we were close growing up and she was easy to cry as a little girl. She now reminded me of the little girl version of herself that would cry at the drop of a hat; her bottom lip protruding over the top one adorably before she would inevitably erupt in tears, usually from something I had caused.