I Kissed a Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was jumping again, but my weight on her below the waist didn't allow her to go far this time.

Her deep moan had me jerk my eyes up to see her gripping one of the vertical rails on her headboard. But I quickly returned to searching out the rest of her treasures, lapping up her arousal along the way. God, she was getting wetter by the minute. And I could feel my muscles clenching within the more I smelled her...tasted her.

She was so slick, my fingers slipped off the first time I tried to hold her outer lips apart. My tongue had never enjoyed such delicacies. Outlining every inch, sucking lightly between my teeth then kissing so softly before pressing the flat of my tongue from top to bottom and back again. The heat of her against my face had me sweating.

Then I moved on to her inner lips, running the tip of my tongue back-and-forth slowly, flicking whenever I felt her body shudder. My breasts dragged against the jumble of sheets and comforter while I moved, the mixed textures of the fabrics reigniting my nipples to stiff peaks.

If I'd thought it had been good with any of my previous lovers... Call 911! My heart felt like it was going stop at least twice, and my body burned with desire like never before. I would die a happy woman if this was my time to go.

"God, Jenna." Kat gasped, pausing between words, maybe to swallow. "Mmm. How long have you wanted to do this?"

At first, I merely hummed against her with a moan. I had latched onto her clit with my teeth and gently tugged, feeling ripples of apparent pleasure roll through her most intimate place. When I released her, I kissed her, licked her. Hoped I hadn't caused her any pain.

Looking up at her but knowing she couldn't see my eyes with my hair draped over her hips and my face against her groin, I smiled and said, "High school."

Kat's writhing under the onslaught from my lips was more encouraging than any words she could have said in response to my admission.

So far, my fingers had only held her outer lips apart, giving me more access to drink in her heavenly essence. I'd used just my mouth to touch her intimately down under. I'd been saving the best for last. Because in my mind—though tongue, lips, and teeth could provide extraordinary pleasures—the art of using your fingers could mean the difference between just a fulfilling release and a mind-shattering experience. One that left your partner feeling boneless and wondering where they were for several minutes after she came back to Earth. Especially if you combined mouth and hands.

I should know. I'd been at the receiving end a few times with Celene. That's not to say all of the other times with any of the women in my life hadn't been good...even great. It's just the amazing releases stuck with me more. And I'm sure there were people out there who could send you into deep space during an orgasm with just their tongue. I'd just not experienced it, nor had anyone I'd been with, either.

A whimper from above as I stroked a finger through Kat's folds made me smile. I'd withdrawn my mouth completely to allow her to feel only this new sensation. To allow myself to focus on the soft, pliant texture of her swollen lips that were hot to the touch and very, very slick.

Over and over, I stroked up and down with the lightest touch. Alternating from side-to-side. Each time I got closer to her entrance, her panting grew more labored. I could see that her eyes were clenched, as was her hand that was fisted in her hair. A shallow crease marred her forehead that shone with sweat. The tip of her tongue touched her lips, and then the latter parted at the same time that the line above deepened.

I kept my eyes on her pussy when I finally turned my ministrations to the source of her natural scent that grew headier by the second. The pink puckered ring spasmed before I even touched it with the pad of my index finger. My own vaginal muscles echoed hers, and then we both gasped as I made contact.

I licked my upper lip, circling her entrance, increasing the pressure. Catching a glimpse of the furnace burning within this gorgeous woman who had shown me so much trust when she was so vulnerable. And then, I was inside her. The tightness of her channel wrapped around my finger, my vision blurring. That was even before I felt tears in my eyes when I pulled out and her muscles repeatedly clamped down and released. It felt like her vagina was sucking on my finger. Trying to draw it back in. I didn't resist, letting her body tell me what felt good.

I could have continued fingering her indefinitely, but there was so much more I wanted to explore. It took a little bit of effort on my side to extract my digit, which resulted in a soft cry from Kat. Then I flicked her clit with my finger, and began to torturous journey again. Because if she was feeling anything close to what I was...

Kat's strangled voice broke through the fog in my head. "Jenna, please..."

The sound of her begging tore away the last shred of control I had, which wasn't much at all.

"Okay, sweetie," I growled, holding her down with one hand on her pelvis, though she could have easily bucked me off. Without any further delay, I slid my first two fingers into her steamy tunnel, hearing a wet, sloppy sound. With a quick twist of my wrist, I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

Pleasure washed over me at the tightness and heat of her body. After a minute of her whimpers, I adjusted my position between her legs, kneeling now. The new angle allowed me to insert three fingers. To thrust harder, using my other hand to roll her clit in circles.

I watched her eyes roll back, her eyelids flickering to try to stay open but failing. Her hips ground against my hands, her breasts bouncing. Again, that deep level of consternation crossed her face, distorting her mouth and forehead, accompanied by an assortment of moans and mewling cries.

The longer and harder I penetrated her, the more her inner muscles massaged my fingers. The more fluids coated the back of my hand. The louder her panting became.

I knew her heart would be threatening to burst from her ribs. The feel of it in her chest—the sound in her head—probably scared her a little, but the desperate need to reach climax was more important than life itself right now.

And all of that told me she was hanging on the edge. Had been for a few minutes, even. I wasn't cruel...I wouldn't deny her the blessed bliss of completion. Not today, at least.

Shifting the angle of my fingers, I changed my focus to stroking along the upper wall of her vagina. Curling up after the first knuckle and adding more pressure within and without once I'd located the slightly bumpy texture in her velvet folds. The magic button.

First, Kat's hips launched off the bed. Then her scream tore from her so low and long I was sure her throat must be raw. Her thighs locked my arms to my sides like a vise while on the inside, her seizing muscles made it difficult—though not impossible—to draw out her orgasm that continued to thrash her body.

As the shaking subsided to smaller trembles I could see rippling through her by the jerk of an arm or a twist of her waist in her attempt to curl away from my touch, her thighs relaxed.

Gradually, I backed off, her thickened cream binding my fingers together. I held them to my nose, inhaling deeply before licking the sticky sweetness off them one at a time.

The moan that followed was from Kat, and I looked down at her, echoing the sentiment at the sight of her glowing skin.

The rise and fall of her chest was less pronounced. Her head lay tilted to the side, her good hand palm up with delicate fingers partially opened as though they had been frozen in the midst of uncurling.

I couldn't help leaning down to kiss her pussy. Her cum sluiced over my tongue when I dragged it between her lips, lapping up the evidence of her release. A residual shudder in her legs on either side of mine where I still knelt made my own body shiver.

She groaned and tried to jerk away when I teased her clit, but her eyelids remained closed.

Her skin was so warm and supple under my lips as I trailed light kisses along her thighs, pelvis, hips, and finally her breasts. I took some time to twirl my tongue around and into her navel along the way. And then I paid homage to her exposed neck, gently moving her hair aside like a vampire preparing to relish the blood pumping just beneath the surface. I didn't mark her but dotted her taut skin with little wet licks all the way up to her ear then down her jaw.

I could tell Kat was sleeping by her lack of reaction to my mouth on her. Especially over her succulent lips that I could see were red and swollen...with a few teeth marks indicating she had tried to stave off some of her noises. Maybe hold off release.

"Oh, Kitty Kat. You are such an exquisite creature."

Carefully, I eased the bunched up comforter from under her then shut off the light before I was in my own bliss as I held her naked body to mine beneath the covers. I had wanted to spoon with her, but the desire to stare into her angelic face while smoothing my hand over her damp hair was greater. To brush my lips against her forehead.

As much as I had enjoyed finally pleasuring the object of my affection for the past two decades, having her in my arms on her own volition was my wish come true. That she had allowed me this privilege was beyond my wildest dreams. I still couldn't believe I was here with her.

My inhale shuddered as I tried not to cry at the happiness I felt. After all this time, it had been worth the wait. I prayed it wasn't just a brief dalliance on her part to ease her pain. To cling to me because she had no other.

Kat eventually stirred, her slight movements awakening arousal in my own body. Her eyes slowly opened, their sparkle breaking through the duskiness of the room caused by the drawn shades blocking out the afternoon sun.

"How was that?" My smile faltered for a moment while I traced her mouth with my fingertip. It had been amazing for me, yet this was not something she was used to.

I didn't feel any sudden change in her breathing or heartrate that would indicate regret for what she'd done—for what I'd done. So why was it taking her so long to answer? My own inhales became shallow, worry creeping in that my greatest fear was true. I'd just been a salve to her wounds. Been the person in the right place at the right time, nothing more.

It would kill me to lose her now, but...

"Good."

The huskiness of her voice made me blink several times. I was going to ask what I could have done to make it 'great'—doubt in myself replacing the fear that she didn't really want to be with me—when her tongue swirled the tip of my index finger...and her moist lips wrapped around, milking it.

Her smile reached up her to her eyes, making them shine brighter. Mischievously.

You fucking little tease!

"You know," I started but paused to lick my lips—to swallow heavily at the smoldering fire rebuilding within, "I had thought maybe I was wrong about you. About us. I had hoped, but I was willing to accept it was just in my head."

My eyes fluttered at her tongue still playing with my finger. Shit. Did she know what that simple act was doing to me?

Not wanting to end her torture but needing to claim those lips again, I extracted my digit and replaced it with my tongue while I molded our mouths together.

We were both panting when I pulled back and whispered, "I'm glad I was wrong about being wrong."

Kat cupped my cheek with her right hand. My moan was lost to the feel of her mouth pressing against mine, tenderly and seductively. Then her words whispered across my lips, tickling them. "This may take a while for me to adjust. I'm just warning you."

Tears pricked my eyes, and my chest felt tight from the promise in her voice that she was willing to try. To give us a chance.

"I know, sweetie. I know," I said once I could speak again. Her breast was like warm silk in my palm when I lifted it, rubbing her nipple against mine. Sparks shot down to my pussy—which had been neglected, but hopefully not for too much longer—and I slid my knee along her thigh. Anchoring it over her hip to pull her closer. "But I've been patient this long."

Kat's eyes drifted close, her breath hitching as her head tilted back. Her fingers clutched at my arm. This time, I didn't stop her. Her touch was electrifying.

My hand buried further between her thighs in answer to her encouragement, delving into her renewed heat as her hips rolled, opening up to me.

To the sounds of her building orgasm, I vowed I would go to the ends of the earth to please this woman. To keep her safe. Even take a bullet for her, if it ever came to that.

Because I loved Katrina Jenkins. My Kitty Kat. The only girl I ever wanted to kiss again.

~ H

1...456789