I Kissed my Mom's Belly and Butt

Story Info
Thus is a story of my mom and I worshipping each other's belly.
2.2k words
3.56
78k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I am over 18 years of age and this is a story.

*****

I just got off of college and walk into my house. I walk into the kitchen and see my mom stuffing her face with chili. My mom is wearing a pair of super low waist jeans, with just a bit of her underwear showing. She is wearing a tight white silk shirt that snugs against her body, and it is an inch too short. She has a belt on her pants and it helps accentuate the perfect shape of her butt.

I am looking at her bare back now as she eats. Ever since I was an early child, I have had a thing for bellies. I have always wanted to feel another girls belly and play with it for hours, but I have been too nervous to do so, even with my mom. Looking at my mom now and her belly exposed is really giving me thoughts.

I walk up to her. "Whats up?" I ask.

"Eating." she says and giggles.

"I can see that." I giggle back. I place both of my hands on her sides and squeeze them for a few seconds. I then let go. My mom never objects to when I do that, but that is all I have ever done, as I am too scared to touch her belly.

Soon after doing so, I walk in my room to lay in the bed. Thirty minutes later my mom walks in as I let out a fart, not knowing she walked in.

"What are doing honey?" She asks, giggling. I am slightly embarrassed now. I look at her and her belly is exposed up to half of her belly button.

"Meditating!" I reply, hiding my embarrassment. My mom has the perfect body for a fifty year old. She is honestly one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I lay my arms back and put my hands under my head. With that, my T-shirt rises up, revealing several inches of my belly.

I just look up at the ceiling and stare. "Somebody looks tired and gassy!" Teases mom. She then proceeds to place two of her fingers on my belly, below the rim of my shirt. She starts to rub her two fingers across my lower belly, and she pushed in a little bit as she did this. She kept gliding her fingers over my lower belly.

Oh my God I cannot believe what is happening. I am getting my belly played with :)

"So what have you been up to honey?" She asks.

"Same old school!" I reply, trying to not make it obvious how turned on I am. I do my best to hide my er******. I lay my left hand on my upper stomach and kept my right hand under my head. My mom starts pressing into my lower belly, each time in a different spot.

"Does this feel good honey?" she asks, smiling.

"Yes it does mom!" I reply with my eyes closed.

"Do you want me to rub your belly? Help your poor gassy tummy feel better?" she asks, giggling.

"Yes!" I say, lifting my shirt up to expose my entire stomach. She placed both hands on my belly and firmly presses into it in circular patterns. She does this for about ten minutes as I sigh and smile in enjoyment. Soon she starts scratching her fingers of both hands over every inch of my belly. Sensing my enjoyment, she pats my upper belly while lightly scratching my lower belly, simultaneously. I then place my hand over her hand as she continues to lightly rub her fingertips over my lower tummy with her other hand. I rub her hand as I receive the rubbing of my lifetime.

I looked at her after about five minutes and she has a sad look to her.

"What's wrong mom?" I ask. Feeling gas gurgle in my lower belly as my mom gently squeezes it.

"Nothing honey! I remember when I used to do this to you every night honey as a toddler!" She says. She then pats my lower belly and squeeze massages it. She does such a passionate job squeezing my tummy that I can no longer hold it in

I end up loudly farting. It was super embarrassing yet it felt so good at the same time.

"Awe honey. I like it when you fart as I rub your belly. I want your belly to feel good." she says, making me smile as she kisses my tummy several times. She then resumes to rubbing.

"This feels so good mom. Has anybody ever rubbed your belly for you?" I ask.

"My mom used to but no, I don't get it rubbed anymore. My mom used to always guve me fart massages, where she would rub my belly to help me fart, like I did for you just now." Mom replies. I have always wanted to rub my mom's belly.

This is my chance.

I look at her belly as she takes her hand off of my upper stomach and places it on her upper stomach. She then repeatedly pats my lower belly, using her other hand. I end up farting again.

"I love you honey!" She says, kissing my tummy with love.

"I love you too mom!" I say. With that, I sit up and slide to the edge of the bed. My bed is nothing but a mattress so it is pretty low.

This is the time.

I put both of my arms around my moms lower back as my heart pounds hard. I kiss my mom's belly button through her smooth, silk shirt. It is so soft. I never want to stop.

"I love you so much mom!" I say and I kiss every inch of the inch and a half of her belly that is showing. I give her all light kisses on her belly. taking the time to feel the softness of her belly. After I kiss a line on my moms lower tummy, I press my face into the center of her lower belly and give it a super long kiss.

"Your belly feels stuffed!" I point out and jiggle it. It has the perfect amount of fat on it.

"That's because I just ate a lot of chili honey!" She says. Her belly looks just a little bigger than usual because she had stuffed herself of chili. I place my hand flat on her stomach and continuously squeeze it.

"Awe somebody is going to be farting a lot." I say and smile as I pat her butt continuously, taking time to also feel the softness and shape of it. As if on cue, her belly grumbles loudly, almost like a fart. "Awe." I say as we both laugh. "You want me to rub your belly mom?"

"Awww would you honey?" she asks and smiles.

"I would do anything for you mom! Can I make you fart too?" I ask, smiling and feeling so turned on. By this point, I have a er****** as long as the equator.

"Yes baby. That would make me feel so good." She replies. With that I push her hips toward me with the hand that is placed on her butt and rub her belly with the other hand. She leans back and pushes her tummy towards me, with her shirt covering all but three inches of it. I rub my hand over her belly, both what is and isn't showing. I pat and poke her butt continuously, hoping she will fart on my hand, as I raise her shirt up to reveal every inch of her tummy..

"I love you so much mom!" I say after ten minutes of rubbing her belly. She still hasn't farted but I can feel the gurgles and gas moving in her belly. I blow a raspberry on her belly button and she starts giggling.

In between heavy breaths of feeling turned on, I tell her "You are one of the most beautiful people there are. I really really love you with all my heart...and I love your tummy. I especially like playing with it when it is stuffed and gurgling. How much did you eat?" I ask, smiling.

"I ate a lot. This feels so good, I might actually be able to digest it now. Thank you for rubbing my poor tummy and my butt!" She teases, smiling in pleasure. I don't say anything but start to kiss her belly again, many times sucking it and letting the fat of her belly snap off my lips.

Twenty minutes later, as we both slightly moan, I reply to her with "I'm actually waiting for you to fart mom. I don't want you to hold it in and hurt your tummy."

"Awe. Do you have a fart and belly fetish?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say, hiding my face in her belly.

"Awe. I do too hun. Here, don't tell anyone this, okay?" She asks.

"Sure. I promise." I reply. What she does next surprises me. She turns around and pushes her butt in my face. I hold my face in her butt.

"Go ahead! I don't mind honey. Kiss me!" She says as she pulls her pants down. She then presses her bikini covered butt into my face and after a few seconds, I kiss all over it. As I am doing this I am also rubbing her tummy. I suck the part of her butt that is not covered by the bikini and gently bite it, snapping it back off my lips.

She soon pulls her bikini down and her butt is bare. I stare at it, breathing hard and hands on her belly, until she pushes it to my face.

I kiss all inside of her butt hole for a five straight minutes, enjoying me tasting the flesh, as she softy moans. I then blow a raspberry into her butt hole.

"Eww you farted!" I tease.

"I did not!" She playfully replies. "If you keep going and make mommies tummy feel good, I will though." She adds. I kiss herbutt hole and turn her around. I bury my face into her belly and give the most passionate and wet kisses ever all over every inch of her tummy. As I am doing this, I put my finger in her butt hole and move it inside.

A minute later, she finally does it. She really farts.

"Awe mommy. I love you so much." I say and kiss her lips as she kisses back. I then go back down to her tummy and a few minutes later, she farts again, this time louder.

"Is that chili starting to work?" I tease as I shake her belly and she giggles.

"Yes." she says and smiles. "It's so good to have a son who will rub your tummy and kiss your butt and not care you are farting." she says and smiles as she strokes my head.

"Yes. I would do anything for you mommy. You did everything for me, so its time I give you something special in return. How about a belly fart massage to make you feel better, just for you? And no I don't care if you fart on me. I love you too much." I say and she replies.

"How about better?" She smiles and lays on her tummy. I am breathing so hard and she must be able to hear it. I make her lift her belly up and slide my hands underneath her.

I squeeze her belly with both of my hands, bury my face in her butt, and passionately kiss both cheeks and her butt hole. A minute later, my mom starts moaning real hard so I go harder.

"Awe." I say when she farts in my face again. "Let it all out. I want your tummy to feel good." I add and kiss her on her lips when she turns her head around and smiles. I then go back to pressing her belly and licking her butt.

She farts in my face five times over the next twenty minutes of me eating her butt out, a couple of those in my mouth. She then screams my name and cums all over the bed. After a minute, her breathing subsides to normal. She smiles.

"Just lay there beautiful. I'll rub you to sleep." I say and do so. I rub her butt and tummy until she falls asleep. I immediately rush to the bathroom, sweating and breathing so hard from this experience. I had no idea my mom likes her belly and butt being kissed. It takes only thirty seconds for me to cum a gallon (seemingly) of white hot cum all the way across the bathroom and on the mirror.

I leave it there and smile so my mom can see the present I left her. I walk into my room, feeling so exhausted from my orgasm, and lay my head on my moms bare exposed butt to use as a pillow. I smile, letting my chin dip in her butt crack, and just kiss it as she farts on me in her sleep.

"I love you so much mom." Are my last words before I fall asleep like this.