I Knew Ch. 05

Story Info
The singer and the girl of his dreams.
2.5k words
4.33
13k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonie69
lonie69
21 Followers

Over the 2 months Jeremy and Lisa learnt a lot about one another, finding that they had a lot more in common than either of them thought they would. They became fast friends. At first Lisa was a little apprehensive about having joining rooms but she never locked the door, not once, just hoping that maybe Jeremy would come to her at night, but he was to much of a gentleman for that. Lisa although did wake up in his arms a few times as he had heard her crying and screaming in her sleep. Jeremy hated not being able to protect her from those dreams.

At first Lisa's dreams were just about Cal, and how Jeremy wasn't able to protect her, but she found that as the weeks went on Jeremy would come in and save her and they would end up falling madly in love, getting married and having children. Lisa could only dream about this because she couldn't seem to express those feelings to Jeremy. One day when Jess and Lisa were out for a coffee, Lisa told Jess how she was feeling.

"Jess, I don't know what to do, Jeremy is fantastic, I think I have fallen in love with him, but… every time I want to do or say something about it I cant seem to express it. It's like there is a little voice in my head reminding of what happened and it makes scared, even though I know Jeremy wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Plus I'm still self conscious of my weight, especially since I've put more on instead of losing it."

"Lisa you are beautiful, you know that, just because you have some extra weight shouldn't change anything, besides Jeremy doesn't seem like the sort of guy that would care about that, I can see how he feels about you when he looks at you."

"What do you mean? I don't see anything when he looks at me?" Lisa was a bit confused, she had never noticed anything.

"He looks at you as if you are the Queen on England for god sakes, I can't believe you don't see it. Besides, when he drops you off at places, even just for a coffee with me you know he doesn't go far, a person wouldn't do that if they didn't feel something for the other. Besides he's been talking to Nick hehe, believe me your feelings are returned, he just doesn't want to make a move and scare you off, he's waiting for you. As for not being able to express yourself, maybe that is something you should talk to Doctor Stevens about, I don't want to give you the wrong advice. When do you see her next?"

"I'll be seeing her in a couple of days. I can't believe he's been talking about me, wow. Well I had better get going but thanks Jess you've been a big help." Jess gave Lisa a hug and wished her luck, telling her she must tell all after she makes her move.

After 2 months of therapy, Lisa was at yet another session with Doctor Stevens. "Well Lisa I believe you have made outstanding progress, I think you should be able to get back to your normal life now."

"Really? Does that mean I can move back home Doctor?" Lisa asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Yes you can if you want, but you don't sound too pleased, I'm sure I already know why but what's wrong anyway?" Lisa explained how she had been feeling and that she knew how Jeremy felt about her too.

"I just don't know how to express myself, it's seems that part of me has shut down" Lisa explained.

"Well I have an idea, remember how you told me that Jeremy had made you promise to go out on a date with him?"

"Yeah, but these 2 months have been like one big long date all of the tip toeing around each other and the nerves and everything."

"Yes but what if you set up a date, and took him on one. You don't necessarily have to go out, you could just do a candlelit dinner for him, surprise him, and it's a start. But I still strongly advise you to go slow, for your own piece of mind at least anyway."

"You really think it would work? Should I tell him that you have said I can go home?"

"Yes you probably should, and then when you do the dinner he will be really surprised."

"Ok that's great thanks Doc. See you next week!" Lisa said good bye, she was getting more and more excited. Jeremy was sitting in the car like always. He never asked about her sessions and she hardly ever told him. But today he could tell something was going on, she seemed a lot happier than usual.

"Hey gorgeous, you seem particularly happy today."

"Yeah I am" replied Lisa. "The Doc just told me I should be able to go home when ever I'm ready, so you won't have me around bugging you anymore" Lisa smiled.

"Oh? Well that's good news, means you're making great progress" as hard as he tried, Jeremy couldn't keep a bit of sadness from his voice. He was going to miss her, maybe he had read her all wrong, maybe all she felt for him was just friendship. Oh well he thought if a friend is all I can have her as it's better than nothing. "So when do you plan on going home?" he asked.

"Next week probably, don't look so sad, we'll still see each other at the pub and we can catch up now they we actually talk to each other." It's working thought Lisa he'll have no idea.

When they got home Lisa ran upstairs saying she had to call Jess and tell her the news. Lisa dialled Jess' number, she already had her plan in action and she explained what was going on to Jess and what they needed to do. Nick would take Jeremy out for a couple of beers and to watch the footy match while Jess and Lisa got the house ready. Lisa of course had to ask Jeremy if he wanted to go out with Nick on Saturday afternoon, to which he agreed. The plan was set and the 2 girls were excited, Nick was pretty happy about his part too.

After Jess hung up from Lisa she turned around and Nick was standing there smiling at her. "What?" she asked.

"You're such a good friend you know? You're such a loving and caring person, no wonder I have fallen in love with you."

"You've what..?" this had caught Jess off guard, she of course had fallen for Nick ages ago but hadn't wanted to say something in case she scared him off.

Nick got down on one knee, he had been waiting for the perfect opportunity and this seemed like it. "Jess, I have fallen madly in love with you, I know you feel same, I have heard you at night when you think I'm asleep whisper that you love me." Jess blushed, knowing she had been caught. Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box "Jessica, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife for the rest of our lives?"

Jess began to cry "YES!" she yelled, Nick stood up and swept her into his arms kissing her hard, he then slid the ring onto Jess' finger.

"I love you baby, I knew when we first met what you were going to mean to my life and I was right." Nick hugged Jess to him.

"I love to too hun, but how did you know my ring size? This ring fits perfectly."

"You're not the only friend who can keep a secret" Nick whispered in Jess' ear.

"Lisa, that bitch she never even gave me a hint" laughed Jess. Nick then kissed her thoughts away as he picked her up and took her to their bedroom.

Nick placed Jess on the middle of the bed slowly kissing her soft lips as he ran his hands over her body, eliciting a moan from Jess which encouraged him further. Nick moved from her lips to her neck as he kissed and nibbled on her neck and her collar bone. He placed his hands at her waist and slowly inched up her shirt over her stomach and over her breasts exposing her black laced bra encased breasts. Nick growled when he looked down, he knew that when Jess wore her black bra and panties she was in the mood that morning, and had probably played with herself in this very bed only hours before.

"Did you have some fun this morning without me baby?" Nick asked.

"Yes, but it's never as good as when you're here" breathed Jess. She then felt him tugging her top over her head. Nick then went to work on taking off her shoes socks and jeans, leaving her in her sexy black lingerie. Nick went back to her breasts licking and sucking her nipples through the lace as he ran his hand over her thighs and hips and then finally her pussy. She was soaked and writhing underneath him and Nick loved her moans and pleas for him to stop teasing. Nick then got up off the bed and undressed completely. His nine inch cock sitting straight out and hard as a rock just for her. Jess began to sit up, she wanted it in her mouth, and she loved to suck him dry, Nick knew exactly what she wanted, it's what she always wants when he is as hard as this but this was for her and not him.

Nick pushed Jess back down on the bed "not this time baby, now is for you" he whispered and with that he captured her lips again and kissed her with all the love and passion he felt for this woman. After everything with Lisa Nick thought Jess would dump him, he was sure Cal had stuffed up what he had with Jess. But Jess knew in her heart that Nick would never have set Lisa up with Cal if he knew what he was like. As Nick kissed Jess he undid her bra and slid it off her shoulders exposing her 34C's to him. He dove right it sucking, nibbling and licking her nipples and all over her breast. Jess was in that much ecstasy that she hardly noticed him moving down her body, kissing and licking her stomach and licking at her navel, she always loved that. Jess felt him tugging at her panties and she lifted her ass so he could pull them off.

Nick drove right into her pussy, licking all around her clit but not toughing it. She was moaning and begging for release but Nick was determined to make this last as long as possible for her, no matter how much his cock was twitching, throbbing and leaking. Jess ran her hand through his hair and at that moment her started fucking her hole with his tongue. Jess cried out but they both knew it wasn't enough for her to cum just yet, no matter how close she was. Nick loved having this control over her, knowing her could bring this much pleasure to his beautiful fiancé. Suddenly Jess moved her hips and Nick's tongue touched her clit and she cried out. Nick then placed two finger inside Jess and started to finger fuck her. Jess' head was thrown back, her back arched, she was so close, Nick was hitting her g-spot every time his fingers pumped inside of her, he knew it too, and he knew what he was doing to her. Jess had almost given up hope of cuming when suddenly Nick's lips closed around her clit and he started to suck hard and flick it with his tongue. Jess screamed her release, cuming all over Nick's fingers and mouth. Jess felt like it had gone on forever and when she slowly opened her eyes Nick was laying beside her on the bed smiling at her, running his hand through her hair.

"Wow" said Jess, "that was fantastic!" she exclaimed.

"I'm not finished with you yet" replied Nick as he pushed his cock into her leg a little, making her realise he had still not cum. She reached over and began to stroke Nick's cock. He was so hard he felt like he was going to burst. Nick rolled over on top of her as Jess spread her legs to accommodate him. Slowly Nick slid in making them both moan out loud; he then began a slow rhythm, knowing he might not last for long. They were both moaning and kissing each other passionately. Nick then felt his cum getting reading to explode.

Jess felt his cock swelling inside of her "yes baby, cum for me please" Jess was pushing her hips up towards his. Nick began pounding into her, he then stopped and reached a hand between the two of them and rubbing Jess clit. Jess began to moan and moving her hips up and down, making his cock slide in and out of her. Nick felt her pussy clenching around his cock and knew he would explode in a matter of moments.

"Baby, I haven't got a condom on, I need to pull out" Nick suddenly realised he could get her pregnant if he kept going, she hadn't been on the pill for a while because it was making her sick.

"Keep going baby, please" she pleaded, "I need to feel your cum inside of me, it's been to looooooooong!" with that Jess screamed out Nick's name and came all over his cock. He couldn't hold it anymore and with a roar he came inside of Jess, pumping his hips, making both of their pleasure continue for a bit longer until he finally collapsed on top of his gorgeous woman.

They lay for a bit just smiling and stroking each other and then Nick realised what they may have just done. "Baby, you need to get up and clean yourself up" Nick said, getting a little worried he may have just given her something she didn't really want. They had spoken about it before and Jess had said she was too young to have a baby, and that getting pregnant would not be a good idea.

"No baby, I don't want to, I'm so relaxed I can't move" Jess giggled and yawned.

"Well then I'll get up and go and get the morning after pill then so we don't have any accidents" Nick replied knowing that she was still in the aftermath of sex and didn't know what she was saying.

Nick was about to get up when Jess stopped him "you don't get it do you baby?" Jess looked deeply into Nick's eyes "I've changed my mind, about the baby thing, I'm ready so unless you've changed your mind, I think you should just shut up, lay down and cuddle with me" Jess smiled when she saw his reaction.

"Oh my god, are you sure?" Nick was almost in tears he was so happy.

"Yes" Jess nodded and smiled again. Nick pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. As they laid together and whispered sweet nothing to each other, Jess remember she had to call Lisa when they dragged themselves from bed to tell her the news and to thank her for being such a good friend.

lonie69
lonie69
21 Followers