I Know How it Happened

Story Info
A son reveals how he made love with his mother.
3.8k words
4.39
194.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

I suppose like a lot of people I'd like to play the innocent and say, "I don't know how it happened," rather like the young girl who finds out she's pregnant. On the other hand, if I'm to be honest, I have to say that I not only know how it happened, but why it happened.

For a long time before "The Event" as I call it took place there were three things I was very aware of: First, my father was a womaniser. Second, my mother was a loyal wife who -- although God knows why -- still loved that philandering bastard, but I suppose there are a lot of woman who are like that.

The third thing is more complicated and relates directly to me. It began when I was about fourteen and brought friends home for visits. I suppose being horny teenagers it's only natural that you take an interest in female erotic zones and that's what these friends did in relation to my mother.

I didn't much like the comments they made which related to her being a MILF, although we didn't use that term then. I may have had a negative response to the things they whispered they'd like to do with mum, but it did set me thinking.

I suppose like a lot of kids although I loved mum I'd taken her fairly much for granted. She was the provider of meals, the tidier-up, the maker of beds and the washer and ironer of clothes. It was the remarks of my so-called friends that woke me up to another aspect of mother.

I won't claim that mum was the world's most gorgeous woman, but I came to see that she was in her way quite sexy, the sort of older woman that young guys like to get their early sexual experience with, and that came to include me.

Of course I had no intention of making a move on mum since I was fully aware of the taboo nature of such a relationship, and in any case mum never seemed to show the slightest sexual interest in me, her interest focused solely on my philandering shit of a father.

I managed to console myself because there's a sport's club near our place that is officially called "The Manzini Soccer Club," but was known among us young guys as "Grab a Granny's." Here older women came to play on the poker machines and wait to be picked up by some young guy. They were mostly widows, divorcees or women whose husbands had work that took them away from home for long stretches. These women needed a fuck, preferably by some young guy who could give repeat performances over the course of a one session.

I got lucky with my first choice. Her name was Lucinda and she was a widow who was somewhere between forty five and fifty; a comfortable motherly sort of woman and an excellent choice for a virgin guy. It was she who taught me about a woman's body and how to satisfy her and I chose her half a dozen times. That relationship came to an end when she explained that she liked the excitement of initiating young guys into their sex lives and it was time for me to move on.

My next choice was not really my choice at all; I was recruited, so to speak. Her name was Annette, a divorcee and very unlike Lucinda, being somewhat skinny but with huge breasts. Annette was in to gangbang games and I got recruited along with half a dozen other guys.

The game was that Annette pretended it was not consensual and she would struggle and scream while we held her down and had our wicked way with her. She enjoyed taking it in every available orifice and she'd end up with sperm all over her and leaking it from the said orifices. That was an aspect I didn't much care for because I discovered that I was really a vagina or mouth man and if someone got there before me it meant that his sperm was already in her mouth or vagina, and I didn't care for that.

I got recruited a second time and foolishly went along. I think Annette made a big mistake that time, and I do mean big. One of the guys she recruited had a massive cock and a taste for anal and he even brought his own bottle of lubricant with him.

The game that time was for Annette to be held over the back of a sofa while this guy stood behind her and shoved his cock into her anus. I don't think Annette had seen the size of his cock. He calmly doused his cock and her anus with the lubricant and then with a massive erection and a grin on his face he rammed the head of his cock into Annette's anus.

I was kneeling on the sofa holding one of Annette's arms while another guy held the other arm. As the head of the guy's cock enter her I felt her convulse and her eyes bulged, and then she started to scream and scream and plead for him to stop. The guy fucking her kept going and we all thought it was part of the game until he'd unloaded into her and pulled out. It was then we could see that he had blood on his cock and blood was dribbling out of Annette's anus.

He casually wiped his cock with his handkerchief and in an off-hand way said, "It happens like that sometimes."

That ended my time with Annette, in part because I decided I liked the one to one gentle touch in sex, and also because Annette didn't appear at the club anymore.

After that I was more careful about who I went with. Most of the women at the club weren't looking for long term relationships, and although I enjoyed the next couple of women I started to get the feeling that I wanted something more permanent, and although I'd had sex with a couple of girls my own age I discovered I had a preference for older women.

The advantage of the older woman was that not only were they experienced and knew how to give, but they couldn't get pregnant, and so you could have sex with them without any contraceptive barriers. Of course there were slip-ups, one of them being my friend Damian. He picked up a very nice looking woman when she appeared at the club for the first time.

We all envied him until he found that she could get pregnant. There were a lot of tears and wrangling over her pregnancy and Damian ended up marrying her. Again he struck lucky because she was a divorcee who had got a huge payout from her divorce, and as far as I know the couple have lived happily ever after.

One thing I have to say is that none of the women at the club were, in my opinion, as attractive as my mother, and I sometimes wished she would appear at the club so I could choose her.

* * * * * * * *

Even the most loving and forbearing wife eventually goes to pieces under the strain of living with a man of affairs -- many affairs -- like my shit father, and so it finally happened to mum.

I suppose it was time and opportunity that brought on "The Event." It was a time when my father was away on one of his frequent "business trips," and mother and I knew what that meant; his latest slut.

I had been out for my evening run and came home to find mother sitting on the sofa in the living room crying. I sat beside her and put my arm round her.

"I can't stand it any more, Chris," she said. I didn't need to ask her what she couldn't stand and so I said nothing, I just held her. After a while mum went on, "It's once too often Chris, I won't put up with it anymore."

"It's about time mum," I said.

Then she said something that I'd never heard her say before; "He hasn't been near me for...for as long as...as long as I can remember."

The implication was that my father hadn't been fucking mum for a long time, and this was confirmed as she went on, "I've got feelings, I've got needs and he doesn't care."

"Of course you have mum, you..."

She didn't let me finish as she said, "You probably won't understand this Chris, but women of my age still need to have...to be...you know we have...er..."

"Sexual needs?" I said helpfully.

"You understand?" She sounded surprised and I felt a pang of guilt about my experiences with women older than mum that had left me in no doubt about older women really needing to be fucked regularly.

"Yes, I understand," I replied.

Trying to forestall the possibility that she might ask me how I understood I said, "I've read about older women and their sexual needs in a book."

"And you don't feel disgusted that a woman my age...?"

"Mum, you're only forty," and trying to imagine what the book, if it existed, might have said I added, "The book said that women of your age get really hor...er...they...they are often at the peak of their sex drive." Later I Googled that and was relieved to find out that I had guessed correctly as it said, "Most women proclaim that they do not hit their sexual peak until after 30."

Mum snuggled up to me and said, "I'm glad you understand it gives you some idea of what I've been going through all these years."

"You're going to leave him?"

"Yes, but not immediately and I'd prefer it if your father left me."

"Why?

Oh, well, I know it sounds mercenary, but I might get a better pay out if it was that way, and after all I've put up with I deserve a reward."

"Certainly you do mum," I said, hugging her closer, "you know I'll always be here for you."

"Yes, I know darling," mum said fondly, and then her hand came to rest on my thigh.

I hadn't been with a woman for nearly a week and the closeness with mother, her warmth and fragrance, had already inspired a partial erection, and that touch finished the job, my penis throbbed into full life.

Saying "I'd do anything for you mum," I bent my head to kiss her. It was a very filial kiss and as we ended it mum looked up at me and I could see the longing in her eyes.

"Would you...would you really do anything for me?" she whispered.

"You know I would," I replied.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." I kissed her again and her lips were moist and warm and I felt her tongue glide over my lips and then her lips parted invitingly. Cautiously I slipped my tongue into her mouth and sought its recesses and at the same time I let my hand rest on one of her breasts.

When the kiss ended we were both breathless and mother gasped, "Comfort me darling...comfort me like a man comforts a woman."

"You want me to..." I started to say but she interrupted me, "Yes...yes...I need some loving."

My hand was still resting over her breast and I felt her hand close over mine and press it firmly. Now I had no doubt about what she wanted from me; she wanted me to fuck her, and as if to confirm this she started to undo the belt of my trousers and then my flies.

Her hand was holding my penis and slowly stroking it saying, "It's so big...so big, I always knew it would be."

That took me by surprise since I had never considered my penis to be unusually big, and since then I've wondered if my father had an extra small penis and mum was simply making the comparison. I've also wondered if my father, assuming he has a small penis, felt as if he had something to prove, and that was why he needed so many women.

That aside, the joy for me was that in making her comment about the size of my penis mum indicated that she had actually thought about me sexually, and in that moment I regretted those women I'd picked up at the club. If only it had been with mother I had lost my virginity! But it was too late for regrets and what I'd always wanted, even if unacknowledged, was being offered to me.

I was ready for her and I slipped my hand between her thighs and moved it up towards her haven of pleasure. I had just managed to pull aside the gusset of her panties; that last barrier to bliss, and I was caressing the wet lips of her vulva with my finger when mother made a convulsive movement and pulled my hand away saying, "No...no..."

I thought for a moment I'd blown it, that I had been mistaken about mother's invitation when she said she needed "some loving," but relief was at hand as mother went on, "Not here darling, let's go to bed."

Together we went to her bedroom with its large bed and of course, it was an excellent choice. Sex on a sofa is fine up to a point, but when, as it seemed possible, it was going to be a long session, a large bed is the obvious place to enjoy expansive sex, unless you have one of those large divans or you like it on the floor. I had experienced sofas, a divan and the floor and I have to say that for me the bed wins out every time.

Mother stripped down to her panties and bra and then indicated I should complete the process. I think that taking off a woman's panties and bra, especially for the first time, adds zing to the occasion as you reveal those erotic zones that are going to give you so much gratification.

Once mother was naked I started to remove my own clothing and as I got down to my underpants mum returned the compliment and took them off for me. From then on she took the initiative.

Fortunately she is fairly tall -- around five feet nine -- and standing up we fitted together well. She drew close to me so that our bodies were touching and as I started to fondle her warm breasts she took hold of my penis and drew it between the top of her thighs and started to move so that it slowly slid along the groove of her wet vulva.

We kissed again, mouths wide open and tongues tangling. I was right on the edge and I said, "Mum, I think I'm going to come."

"No...no...not yet, hold off darling, there's something I need."

Among the things I'd learned with the other women was how to hold back until they were ready to orgasm, and with an effort I held off now.

It was lucky I did because mum said, "Let's lie on the bed and pleasure each other." On the bed I made a dive for her breasts, but mum had other ideas. She sat across my face looking down my body, and then she leaned forward and took the head of my penis into her mouth and at the same time lowered her genitals to my mouth, and in the 69 position we tasted each other.

I'd done that before with the other women, but perhaps because it was mum she tasted and smelt wonderful, and the idea of licking the place that had been my entrance to the world added piquancy; if I hadn't been so worked up I might had been content to stay like that with her all night, but I was desperate to put my cum in her vagina, which for me is always the peak experience of sexual intercourse.

I was about to break up the 69 when mum made a move. She moved away and then was on top of me. She said nothing but as I felt the head of my penis enter her warm wet wonder world she sighed and said, "Oh God, darling, that feels so good, I think I'm going to come quickly so come with me."

With that she started to move up and down on me and I thought I'd found paradise. It was not so much the physical difference but the sheer idea of doing it with mother that made the difference. It may sound corny but it was like a homecoming, as if this was where I belonged.

As mum started to move faster and more deeply I took hold of her hips and dragged her down on to me. She started to moan, "It's coming darling...it's coming...let it go...put it in me...I want to feel...oh God...darling...darling...it's...oh God oh God...yes...yes...oh yeeeeah..."

As she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm I rammed my penis in deep her and pumped my sperm into her. As she felt the first thump of my sperm hit the top of her vagina she gave a long wailing cry, and still frantically thrusting up and down on me she said over and over, "Oh my darling...oh my darling..."

For all my sexual experience I had never known anything so satisfying and as mum gradually calmed she added something I had not experienced before. She suddenly grasped my penis with her vaginal muscle like a clamp that made me cry out in sheer bliss.

She leaned over me so that her breasts were brushing against my chest and asked, "Do you like that darling?"

"Oh God yes," I groaned, and she kissed me hungrily and started to grip my penis convulsively until it hardened again inside her. I rolled her over onto her back, and with her legs raised and spread wide I took her again, my penetrations into her semen filled tunnel causing slurping sounds.

I took longer this time and to my amazement mum had three orgasms until I finally pumped my seed into her again.

We lay side by side, sweat covered and breathless with my sperm leaking out of mum onto the bed cover. It was time to make a move to shower which we did together and mum laughing and saying, "Since you put that goo in me you can remove it. I had no problem with that.

If as some people claim, incest is of the devil, then the devil had his due that night.

* * * * * * * *

After a heavy night of sex we woke late the next morning, and with the morning came the price for that night of happiness. We both knew that what we had done had been so good that we would not be able to resist each other in the future, and whether it was fear of being found out or guilt over what we had done, we both knew that if we continued to live in the same house we would inevitably come together again.

Mother said that if father was no longer living with us it would be different and we could live together as lovers, but father was still living in the house and although mother was bent on splitting with him she had not yet laid the ground to do so.

The upshot was, that after much talk, argument and tears, it was agreed that I should leave home and stay away until mother told me it was okay to return. I was to take a year off from my studies and do what I had at some stage intended to do anyway and go backpacking. I was to keep in touch with mother through my mobile.

It was another four days before father was expected home and along with preparing to take to the road mother and I spent the time making love.

Therein lay the tragic dimension. We could barely leave each other alone and we knew we belonged together yet must separate, and that may well be the price that has to be paid for incest.

On the fifth day after we had become lovers I set off, not knowing when we would be together again. It was in fact eleven months before I was to see mother again.

* * * * * * * *

I worked my way round the country picking up what casual jobs I could and frequently making calls to mother or she called me. A disturbing feature of those calls was that mum was singularly uninformative. Any questions about how the situation was with father and when I could return home were evaded by mother.

I began to wonder if there had been some reconciliation between mother and father, or worse still, that mother had found herself another lover. That thought tormented me and several times I decided to go home and find out what was happening, but at the last moment changed my mind. Sometimes perhaps it's better not to know.

Then at last the call came, "He's gone darling, you can come home now," and I was on my way home.

I took me two days of driving to reach home and as I'd retained my front door key I let myself in. "I called out "Mum...mum," I'm home," and she called, "I'm in the sitting room darling."

I entered the room and then stood still, shocked; Mother was sitting in an armchair with a baby at her breast. For a few moments neither of us said anything and then I stuttered the obvious, "Mer-mum yer-you've ger-got a ber-baby."

"We've got a baby," mum replied.

"You mean, when we..."

"Yes darling, when we made love."

"I'm a father," I gasped.

"You are rather stating the obvious darling," mother said, "but don't worry nobody knows that you're the father."

"What about dad, he..."

Mother laughed softly and said, "Naturally he thought I'd taken some casual lover who made me pregnant and do you know I didn't think I could still get pregnant."

I went to mother and looked down at the baby asking, "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a girl," she said, "and I've always wanted a girl, but here is one question I need to ask you Chris, are you staying or going?"

"Going?"

"Yes, do you want to be a father or not?"

"I looked at mum and the baby and remembering the time mother and I had been lovers I knew that I'd never find such wonderful sex again, and with a woman I loved so much."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12