I Know What You Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pepper476
Pepper476
16 Followers

He hesitated for a moment, watching me, judging my reaction. "It' strue," he whined.

"I believe you," I said, and I did. I remember the same poster when I had rented a movie for Chris and myself.

"It was her, and she looked just like she did in that movie. She was even wearing the same little yellow mini-skirt."

He had the semblance of a smile on his face as he told me how he had walked over to the rack and picked the cassette of her movie. He looked at it and compared it to the real woman.

SJ just couldn't keep his eyes off the woman and it wasn't long beforeshe noticed. The woman approached him and seeing her film in his hand she smiled. She asked him if he was going to rent the movie and he explained he had already seen it.

What follows is the way SJ told the rest of the story.

"I was just standing there in awe, looking at this absolutely beautiful young woman as she slid up next to me. She asked me what I thought of it and as my heart beat faster I told her it was one of the sexiest films I have ever seen. She smiled at me, a provocative smile on her face. I looked her up and down and my cock was hard. She noticed!

She turned and walked to the opening of the peep room, as she turned the corner she hesitated and looked back at me. She turned her head slightly and placing her finger in her mouth she slid it in and out of her mouth, like she was sucking a cock. I watched as she placed that same finger to her crotch, then pointed at me and then once again sucked on her finger.

I was utterly fascinated with her, it was like I was bewitched. She smiled and went through the curtains. I hurried to the curtain and entered the peep room. As I entered I saw her standing at the door of a peep. She smiled knowingly as I watched her enter the booth. I waited a few moments and then went straight to the booth nearest her. I opened the door and after locking it I put ten quarters in the projector.

It was just like in the movies. I saw a little movement at the hole. I got down on my knees and peered through the hole. There she was, just like the film. She raised her skirt and there it was, the cock I had thought I could suck was right there, slowly waving back and forth in front of the hole.

That hole drew me like a magnet. I moved my mouth up to the hole and slowly slid my tongue through as far as it would go. As I knelt there I began to realize what I was doing. Just at the point I was about to back out I felt something smooth and hot touch my tongue. The object caressed the flat of my tongue and circled it. I could feel a wetness as I licked out and circled the smooth rounded head.

I backed away from the hole, took my cock out and began to stroke it. AsI watched a I felt her weight press against the thin wall and the swollen head was pressed into my mouth. I began to suck it, and suck it, and suck it. I could hear moans coming from the other side. The cock began to move faster through the hole. I pressed my mouth against the hole and suddenly the smooth head was in my throat."

SJ stopped talking and looked at me, realizing that he had gottencarried away with his story, he looked a bit embarrassed.

"So, what happened?" I asked excitedly. "Did she cum in your mouth?"

"You promise never to tell anyone," he whispered.

"Yes," I said, my eyes meeting his truthfully but knowing I could never eep such a promise.

"I swallowed it, all of it."

"Oh god," I said breathlessly. "That makes me so hot!"

"Really?" he said with a docile smile.

"Yes, what do you think! I almost want to go down there myself"

He looked me, his eyes pleading, his tongue flicking back and forth. "Can I suck you Pepper, please?"

I looked at him, he was so pathetic. If it wasn't for the throb I felt in the deep recess of my pussy I would have slapped him into reality. Instead I spread my legs for him and as he knelt I pulled his mouth to my aroused pussy. God it was good to be sucked! Some two hours later as I sat astride his face on the bed I knew I couldn't stand it any longer, my bladder was full and the constant arousal had made me very uncomfortable. I raised slightly and as I did a dribble of pee ran down into SJ's mouth. I tightened my stomach muscles to control my bladder but as I watched in utter fascination SJ began lapping up inside my cunt. I relaxed my bladder and allowed more pee to dribble out. SJ began to suck, his lips formed a vacuum around my pussy and I could see by his Adam's apple that he was swallowing. He was drinking my pee and from the look of his cock, as he stroked it full-length, he was enjoying it.

What the hell, I thought to myself and I let it go. That was a mistake though because he couldn't handle it all. It spilled to the floor and soaked to the carpet. Shit!

After wards he hardly looked at me as straightened his clothes. Hemumbled something about an appointment and rushed for the door,

"Will I see you tomorrow?" I asked, wanting more of this new and arousing chapter of our relationship.

"I'll try," he said and with that he was out the door and gone.

Chapter Three

The following day my son from my first husband arrived to stay while his dad was out of town. I get along very well with my first husband but since I am on a limited income my son lives with his dad. I'm always glad to see my son but his coming at this particular time was very inconvenient because I had plans for SJ and my son's stay would put a stop to that.

I resigned myself to being mother and all the things that go with that, cooking, washing and taking him out to Kiddy Corner. By the third day I was miserable. My dreams were rife with images of sexual things, nasty sexual things, obscene, lewd and indecent things that mothers weren't supposed to think about let alone do. I was just about to scream from boredom and frustration when I heard a knock at my door. It was SJ.

"I really do only have a minutes this time," he said shyly. "But I havesome thing for you. I want you to read it."

With that he offered me an envelope.

"Don't let anyone read that," he warned and turned back to leave.

"Wait," I said, a bit more friendly than the last time.

"What?" he said reluctantly, knowing he had little or no will to denyany thing I asked.

I stepped up close to him so no one could hear. Looking him straight in the eye I said, "When you are in bed tonight, late and your wife is asleep, I want you to take your cock out and while your wife lays there sleeping I want you to stroke it, stroke it and think about sucking my pussy."

"I will," he said nervously.

My hand dropped down to the bulge in his pants, I squeezed it. "And I'lldream about that sweet tongue of yours, in my pussy where it belongs."

After he had gone I hid the note under my pillow and finished all my chores. I fed my son and put him to bed I looked forward to a long leisurely bath. The water was hot, I lit candles and incense. I poured fragrance in the bath water and finally eased myself into the erotic frothing bath. I began to read the letter.

Dear Pepper, I am writing this letter in hopes that you will find it exciting. What I am about to reveal I have never told anyone before. I want you to know because I feel you are the one woman in this world that can appreciate and understand.

I am a sexual submissive. Dominant ladies are the only thing that turns me on. Remember once you told me I was very oral? Well you don't know the half of it. Performing oral sex on a lady is what I love most. I would rather do that than any thing.

I can't tell you how excited I was when you let me suck your pussy. You tasted so good, your cum tasted so good. I wanted to suck you all night and as I sit here writing this letter I have a big erection just thinking about how your pussy tastes. I know you may find this hard to believe but you don't have to fuck me anymore, just let me suck your pussy. I love sucking you so much I would do anything. In fact I did. You didn't know it but after you were asleep I sucked your pussy again. I sucked my cum out of your pussy, and I loved it. The mixture or your cum mixed with mine was intoxicating. I want to do it again but next time I want you to know it, I want you to watch.

Pepper, I want to be your slave. Your tongue slave. I want you to use me any way you want. I want to prove my love for you, I'll do anything to prove to you that I really and truly want to be your tongue slave. I'd even suck a cock to prove it.

Oh please, please write me and tell me you want me for your tongue slave. Tell me I can suck your pussy as much as I want. Tell me all the nasty things you will make me do for you. Your devoted pussy sucking slave SJ.

Well, I can tell you that lying there in that hot soapy water, fingers caressing my clit and reading SJ's steamy letter really set my blood afire. I could tell that this was no idle fantasy that he had devised just for my benefit. He had been thinking about this for a long time. He was serious!

God how I wanted him there that very moment. I would have pulled his face into my pussy and fucked that marvelous tongue until he couldn't lick his lips. I wanted to cum so bad! But first I had to answer his letter, I had to answer it while I still had the excitement coursing through my veins.

SJ, I wish you were here right now, I wish your tongue was deep insidemy pussy, thrusting and lapping. I do love it so. I'm glad you've been truthful with me and I am thrilled that you think of me the way you do.

I've known all along you were a submissive. I suspected it the firstmoment we met. I just didn't know which kind of submissive you were. I was never fond of submissives who want to be beaten or whipped, but I knew that there were submissives who liked to serve a woman, worship their bodies I knew which one you were the moment your mouth touched my pussy.

But SJ, darling, what I need is not a tongue slave, I can get one of those anywhere. What I need is a "suck slave". Now that I am single I need a suck slave. There are moments, exciting moments when only a suck slave can provide what I need. You tell me that you have sucked your cum from my pussy and liked it. I'm glad you liked it because that's what I need from you, I need you to suck cum from my pussy. The only difference is that it would not be your cum. You know I am seeing a man. I can't afford to get pregnant and I won't allow him to use a condom. I need someone like you, who will suck my sweet pussy any time, anywhere under any circumstances.

I think you would make a excellent suck slave. You have a mouth that isperfect for sucking. I want you to think about it. I want you to fantasize about being my suck slave. Think about it as you stroke your cock, think about all the things I could make you do.

I don't want you as a tongue slave! I do want you as a suck slave! Iwant to watch you suck your cum from my pussy, I want to feed you a stream of my golden nectar. I want to feel that loving tongue of yours deep inside my wet pussy, even as a hard cock is in there too. Think about it SJ, think how sweet it could be to suck my pussy when it is full of another man's cum. You know hat's what you want, what you need! Imagine sucking that beautiful cock after it has spent itself inside me, the taste of me on it. I'll never give you this opportunity again and if you refuse you'll never taste this sweet pussy again.

Call me SJ, call me and tell me if you can live without the feel and taste of my pussy. Or call me and just say yes. Pepper

I sealed the letter, addressed it and clipped it to the outgoing mail onmy mail box. I know I should have been more discreet because of his wife but at that moment I didn't care. I think I even wanted her to know that her husband was going to be my cuntlapping, cum sucking and even better my cock sucking slave. He was mine now, she would never feel that puny cock of his again. And so what if she couldn't get cock. Maybe I could introduce her to my second husband!

I slept late the next morning and when I awoke it was already 10AM. My first thought was the letter. Suddenly I realized that I had been a little too indiscrecte. I rushed to the front door and looked. The letter was gone! So be it, I thought, what's done is done. I would either have a very angry wife on my hands or a brand new suck slave, because I knew he couldn't resist the bait I had offered.

I waited all day for the call. At 7 PM it finally came. I waited as itrang, I knew he would be beside himself with excitement once he made up his mind.

"Hello," I said in my most cheerful and pleasing voice.

There was a long silence. He cleared his throat. I heard a long sigh,and then "Yes."

"Then say it, say what you want to be, say how you want to serve me!"

"I want to be your suck slave," he whispered.

"No, no, no" I chided. "That was earlier, when you first read theletter. Now it is 7 o'clock and I want more than a suck slave."

"What then?" he said, a bit exasperated. "Tell me so I can be with you."

Very slowly I spoke. "I want you to take out your cock, I want you to stroke it. And as you stroke it I want to tell me you want to be my..., cumsucking..., cocksucking..., cuntlapping slave."

Again there was a long silence.

"Well," I questioned, smiling as I pictured him standing there strokinghis cock, his pre-cum dripping on to the floor as he listened to me.

"I want to be your cumsucking..., cocksucking..., cuntlapping slave."

"Fine now," I said, a smug satisfaction permeating my body. "Now, go tobed and tomorrow morning call me around 10 AM."

I disconnected and immediately re-dialed. There was a click, and a man'svoice. "Chris, I need a favor" --

Pepper476
Pepper476
16 Followers
12