I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't do it," she screamed frantically.

Looking over at Kate's table I could see her and Val now holding hands in anticipation of what was about to happen. The crowd was beginning to get excited when they saw me raise my arm back.

"I ask you to call me Master and you failed to do so," I said as I swung the thin cane down onto her sexy ass.

Suddenly there was a violent scream from Stephani as a welt appeared across both of her ass cheeks.

"Go soothe your sister slave," I said to Mrs. Graph.

I watched as my teacher walked up to Stephani. She reached up with her fingers and wiped the tears away from her cheeks. Next she looked down at the huge welt on her ass and slowly reached down. The crowd began to go wild as the music thumped and the lights spun around in circles.

Mrs. Graph slipped her hand onto Stephani's naked ass. She slid her hand and fingers lightly over the pink welt as she looked into Stephani's eyes.

"If you call him Master this welt would not have happened," Mrs. Graph said softly before removing her hand from the welt and stepping back.

Stephani's head just hung down. She was sobbing lightly as the steel cuffs continued to dig into her wrists. I reached back and prepared to swing the cane again.

I asked you to wear your special outfit tonight and you failed me again," I said as I swung the cane again across her ass only this time a little lower.

"FUCKKKKKKKK," Stephani screamed out in a high pitched voice as she thrashed her head about wildly.

Another welt appeared instantly across her ass, parallel with the first one.

"Go comfort your sister slave," I said to Mrs. Graph.

Again Mrs. Graph reached out and placed her hand on Stephani's ass. She began to rub her fingers lightly across the second welt while she looked into Stephani's eyes.

"If you wear what your Master tells you to wear then this would not have happened," Mrs. Graph said as she removed her hand from Stephani's ass and took a step back.

Again I pulled my arm back. I stood there for a moment as the crowd egged me on. Glancing over at Kate and Val I nearly died when I saw Val leaning back against Kate. Kate was sitting with her legs spread and Val sat between them. Both ladies were watching us so I decided to continue.

"Oh God please stop," Stephani cried out.

"I asked you to shave your pussy and you failed to honor my request," I said as I swung the cane down sharply across her ass, only this time the welt was across both other welts.

"Ohhhhhhhh Goddddddddd stoppppppppppp," Stephani screamed out as she now hung down by her wrists.

Without my command Mrs. Graph stepped forward and again placed her hand on Stephani's ass. She caressed her welts while she again looked into her eyes.

"If you would have shaved your bush this would have never happened," Mrs. Graph said as she removed her hand and stepped back.

Glancing out into the crowd again I was being cheered on. I was becoming even more intrigued when I looked over and saw Val leaning back against Kate while Kate was now massaging her shoulders. I gawked for a moment before refocusing my attention back on Stephani.

"I asked you to not fuck your husband anymore and you failed me," I said as I swung the cane this time across the backs of her legs, just below her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh Goddddddd I'm sorryyyyyyyyy," Stephani screamed out as her body grew tense.

Again Mrs. Graph stepped forward and caressed the welts on her legs. She looked into Stephani's eyes and saw the pain that she was experiencing.

"If you would have listened and not fucked your husband anymore then this would not have happened," Mrs. Graph said softly.

"Like you stopped fucking your husband!" Stephani shouted as she sobbed.

"I did stop fucking my husband," my teacher said softly into Stephani's ear, "I only fuck my Master now."

"Bullshit," Stephani screamed out as Mrs. Graph removed her hand from the welt on her leg and stepped back.

"I asked you to bring me the money that you owe me and again you failed," I said as I swung the cane again, only this time behind her knees, causing her legs to buckle and the shackles to dig into her wrists as her legs gave out beneath her.

"OH DEAR GOD STOP," Stephani screamed out as she now sobbed heavily.

Again Mrs. Graph stepped up to her and knelt down. Using both hands she began to soothe the red marks and welts behind Stephani's knees. After a moment she stood up and walked around to the front of Brad's mother. She reached out and cupped her tear drenched face.

"If you would have paid your Master then this would never have happened," Mrs. Graph said softly as she used her thumbs to wipe away the tears from her cheeks.

I walked around to the front of Stephani. She looked like shit as her eyes were blood shot from crying. Her cheeks glistened from her tears as the lights spun around. Even though her head hung down and the cold metal bands dug into her wrists I still found her to be incredibly sexy.

I stood before her again with the cane in my hand. Our eyes met and I cold tell she was begging me with the look in her eyes. She just stared at me as I began to speak.

"I asked you to be here on time tonight and you were late," I said as I lightly snapped the cane directly across her breasts.

"Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh," Stephani screamed out as slight welts appeared across her breasts.

Her nipples swelled up and were harder than granite. I didn't strike her as hard because I know her breasts are sensitive. I looked over at Mrs. Graph and nodded.

My teacher stepped up to Stephani and hesitated for just a moment as she looked over her shoulder at me. She reached out with both hands and ever so tenderly cupped both of Stephani's breasts.

Stephani eyes rolled into the back of her head as Mrs. Graph began to massage her swollen nipples. Stephani's head tilted to the side as her crying was now non existent. Her breathing was growing heavier by the second while Mrs. Graph continued to massage her breasts.

"If you would have been on time tonight, this would have never happened," Mrs. Graph said softly as she slowly pulled her hands away from Stephani's soft breasts.

Looking over at the crowd I couldn't believe how many people were now crowding the stage. The music was pumping away and the lights continued to whirl around. Looking over at Kate's table I couldn't believe my eyes.

Val was completely leaning back against Kate with her eyes closed and her head tilted to the side. Kate smiled at me while she massaged Val's breasts through her lace top. I could see the look of joy on Val's face. Kate kissed her softly on top of her head right before I returned my attention back to Stephani.

Reaching up I pushed the button on the switch box and began to lower Stephani's arms. There was a momentary look of relief in her eyes before she realized that she wasn't finished.

Ted pushed the bench back into position and locked it into place on the stage. The shackles continued to lower until her hands were below her head. Reaching down, Ted grabbed Stephani's ankles and pulled her legs out from under her while he forced her to lay down on her back on the padded bench.

"Shackle her," I said to Mrs. Graph who reached up and pushed the button on the switch box.

There was a look of horror in Brad's mother's eyes as she watched the shackles intended for her ankles continue to lower. The crowd was now applauding and the deep bass continued to vibrate the stage.

"Oh God NO!" Stephani screamed as Mrs. Graph pressed the stop button on the switch box.

Stephani struggled as she kicked at my teacher, nearly knocking Mrs. Graph down. Ted instantly jumped up and grabbed Stephani by the throat as she laid helplessly on her back.

"Wrong move bitch," Ted said before he slapped her hard across the face.

Tears welled up in Stephani's eyes and then trickled down her cheeks as Mrs. Graph lifted her leg by her ankle. Stephani began to sob heavily as Mrs. Graph closed the cold metal clamp around her sexy ankle.

Mrs. Graph walked around to the other side of Stephani and bent down to pick up her other ankle. She slowly lifted her leg and guided the other cold steel clamp around her ankle. Once her ankles were shackled Mrs. Graph walked to my side and held my arm.

"Please stop,' Stephani cried out as she still sobbed.

Together Mrs. Graph and I walked over to Stephani's feet. I reached up and pushed the button on the side, causing the shackles to pull apart.

"Oh God NOOOOOOO," Stephani screamed out hysterically as her legs began to be forced apart.

"Oh God HELPPPPPPPP," Stephani screamed as she struggled to free herself.

I pressed the stop button when her legs were completely spread open. The sight before my eyes was astonishing. I could see her pussy lips as they glistened from her wetness but the amount of hair obscured my view.

I walked up to Stephani's head and reached up for the switch box. I pressed the button to pull her arms back over her head farther.

"Pleeeeeeaseeeee," Stephani moaned out as her eyes stared into mine.

I was satisfied with how I positioned her arm's so I walked back to her feet and stood next to Mrs. Graph. I just stood there for a few moments as I stared at her hairy cunt.

"What do you think?" I asked my slave as I stared down into her eyes.

Mrs. Graph glanced down at Stephani's hairy pussy before looking back up into my eyes. She paused for a moment before speaking.

"I think she has too much hair," Mrs. Graph said as she looked back down at Stephani's hairy cunt before looking up into her eyes.

The look of fear and anxiety over took Stephani as she began to struggle to free herself. We just stood there for a moment while Stephani tried to wiggle herself free. Finally after a few moments she laid still.

"What do you think we should do?" I asked my sexy slave as we stood at Stephani's feet.

"I think we should shave her," Mrs. Graph said as she stared deeply into my eyes with a slight smile on her face.

"Oh God Stop it," Stephani cried out as she again struggled to free herself.

"You are correct," I said as I looked into Mrs. Graph's eyes, "But I want you to shave her, I want you to shave your sister's pussy."

"Yes Master," Mrs. Graph said as she turned and walked to the cart with the supplies on it.

The crowd was cheering and Stephani was frantically trying to escape. Glancing over at Kate's table I was mesmerized to see Val still leaning back against Kate. Val's eyes were half closed and Kate's hands were up under Val's lace top. I could see Kate's hands moving under the lace material as she fondled and caressed Val's breasts.

Turning my attention back to Stephani I watched as Mrs. Graph walked between Stephani's spread open legs and knelt down. She reached up and held a small pair of scissors just above her pussy.

"Oh God Please don't, my husband will kill me," Stephani cried out.

Mrs. Graph looked up into Stephani's eyes. She saw the fear but she also knew that she needed to be shaved.

"It doesn't matter what your husband thinks anymore, now you must please your Master," Mrs. Graph said as she ran her finger's through Stephani's wild bush.

Just then Mrs. Graph pulled up on her bush and clipped her golden pubic hair with the scissors.

"Ohhhhhhhh Godddddddddd nooooooooo," Stephani cried out over and over as Mrs. Graph continued to clip all of the excess hair.

Looking into Stephani's eyes she paused with the scissors resting on her pussy. Mrs. Graph looked back at me and smiled.

"Do you want me to shave my sister completely bald?" my slave asked.

"Yes, shave your sister completely bald," I said as I watched her set the scissors down and reach for the shaving cream.

"Fuck both of you," Stephani cried out as Mrs. Graph filled her hand with shaving cream.

Mrs. Graph stood up and looked into my eyes. She turned her attention back to Stephani's trimmed pussy and began to smear the handful of shaving cream over her bush.

Stephani laid there silently as she tried to lift her head to watch Mrs. Graph. Mrs. Graph stood up and walked over to the cart and picked up a stainless steel pan. Next she reached down and picked up a gallon of water and began to pour it into the pan. She placed the cap back on the water jug and set it back down on the cart. She picked up a razor and set it in the water. She picked up the pan full of water and walked back between Stephani's legs.

I realized that there were people now watching the show from every conceivable angle. Kate was still massaging Val's breasts under her shirt while they watched what was happening on stage.

Mrs. Graph set the pan of water on the floor and picked up the razor. Water dripped from the sharp blade as she raised it up to Stephani's Bush.

"I'm begging you not to," Stephani cried out.

Without a word being said Mrs. Graph began to pass the sharp steel blade over her pubic hair. I could hear the scraping sound as the sharp edge cut through her hair. I watched as Mrs. Graph passed the razor back and forth a couple of times before rinsing it off in the pan of water.

The crowd was going wild and the spinning lights added to the excitement. The bass in the music caused everything in the club to vibrate, including the razor that was trimming Stephani's bush.

I just stood there as I watched Mrs. Graph reach up and begin to pull on Stephani's labia to make sure that every hair was removed. She pulled her pussy lips over to one side while she scrapped away the hairs between her pussy and her thigh. She did the same with the other side of her pussy until every hair was cut.

Mrs. Graph reached down and shot a small amount of shaving cream into her hand and again covered her pussy. This time she made sure to apply shaving cream around her ass hole.

Again Mrs. Graph rinsed her razor off in the water and began to go over the area she just shaved. Stephani just laid there helplessly as she watched her bush disappear. Mrs. Graph quickly worked her way along the parted slit before touching up between her pussy and her thigh's.

Standing up Mrs. Graph reached up and pushed on the button on the switch box causing Stephani's legs to raise a couple of inches. She quickly pressed the stop button before glancing at me. She dropped to her knees and again picked up the razor.

"Oh God please be careful.," Stephani moaned out as Mrs. Graph placed the sharp razor next to her ass hole and began to scrape.

Stephani began to breath heavily as she knew that if she moved she could be seriously cut. I watched as Mrs. Graph trimmed carefully around Stephani's delicate ass hole. Finally after a few tense moments she set the razor down in the cloudy water.

Slowly, Mrs. Graph stood up. She walked over to the cart and picked up the gallon of water. She walked back between Stephani's legs as she unscrewed the top. She positioned herself between her legs and began to pour the water onto her pussy. With her free hand Mrs. Graph began to wash away the left over shaving cream on and around her pussy.

Bending over slightly Mrs. Graph examined her shaving job as she scanned for stray hairs. Looking up slowly and into my eyes she smiled as she completed the task required of her.

Mrs. Graph bent down and set the gallon jug down on the floor. She stood back up and placed her hand on Stephani's leg. Slowly she began to slide her hand up and down Stephani's golden thigh. She tilted her head slightly and looked up into my eyes.

"I feel some hair on her pretty legs Master," Mrs. Graph said as she slid her hand down over Stephani's knee and across her shin.

"Do you want me to shave my sister's sexy legs Master?" Mrs. Graph asked as a smile flashed across her face.

"Yes, shave your sister's legs," I said as I stood next to Ted.

I watched as Mrs. Graph poured some fresh water into her hands. She placed her hand on Stephani's leg and began to coat her golden flesh with water. Quickly she reached down and picked up the can of shaving cream. She pressed the top of the can and suddenly a pile of white foamy cream filled up her hand. Looking up into my eyes I watched as my slave placed her hands on her sister's leg and began to coat her skin with shaving cream.

"Unlock her ankle and hold her foot for me so I can shave under the shackle," Mrs. Graph said as she smeared the shaving cream down past her knee.

I walked over to Stephani and unlocked the one shackle. I held her soft delicate foot in my hand and quickly removed her heel. Her foot looked so incredible as her toe nails were painted so perfectly.

Mrs. Graph began to smear the shaving cream over her ankle and then her foot, coating my hands along with Stephani's foot. Quickly Mrs. Graph picked up the razor and began to shave Stephani's thigh.

I watched in amazement as Mrs. Graph quickly passed the sharp edge over her sexy leg. The crowd was now cheering frantically as they watched the action on the stage. Looking over at Kate, I saw her hands still under Val's top as she continued to play with Val's ripe young breasts.

Mrs. Graph quickly shaved her way down to Stephani's ankle. I watched as her hand worked with skill as she shaved all of the delicate curves of her ankle. She passed the razor over her foot and began to shave the top of her toes.

Glancing up into my eyes Mrs. Graph had a look of accomplishment on her face. She quickly shaved each sexy toe one at a time until she was finally finished.

"I couldn't let my sister offer you unshaved legs Master," Mrs. Graph said as she reached down and picked up the can of shaving cream.

"Unlock her other foot Master," Mrs. Graph said as she reached down with her free hand and picked up the gallon jug of water and dribbled some on Stephani's leg.

I motioned for Ted to come over and hold Brad's mother's ankle while I unlocked the other shackle. Stephani offered no resistance as I handed her delicate ankle to Ted. Mrs. Graph began to lather up Stephani's leg as I unlocked the shackle around her ankle.

Before I knew it Mrs. Graph already had her leg lathered up. Again she smeared some shaving cream on my fingers as I held her ankle. Mrs. Graph glanced into my eyes again as she bent down and picked up the razor.

I watched in amazement as my slave's hand worked with precision and skill. In no time she had Stephani's thigh shaved and began to work on her lower leg. The whole time Stephani laid motionless on the black padded bench.

The crowd began to cheer when they saw Mrs. Graph shaving the top of Stephani's foot. I wanted so badly to lower my head and kiss her toes but I didn't think that the shaving cream would taste that good.

Mrs. Graph glanced into my eyes as she bent down and picked up the jug of water. She set the razor down in the stainless steel pan and began to pour water over Stephani's foot as it rested in my hand.

Quickly, Mrs. Graph rinsed off Stephani's leg. She returned to the foot that Ted was holding and again washed away all of the shaving cream that was left over. All that remained was the left over shaving cream around Stephani's pussy. When my teacher poured the cool water on her cunt I swear I thought she was going to explode.

While Mrs. Graph poured the cool water on Stephani's pussy she gasped and moaned loudly. Her hips thrust upward as Mrs. Graph rubbed her sexy fingers and hand up and down the full length of her slit. I could tell that Stephani was aroused as Mrs. Graph's middle finger disappeared between her pussy lips as her hand slid up and down.

"Oh Goddddd," Stephani moaned out as she looked like she was about to cum.

Suddenly Mrs. Graph removed her hand from Stephani's glistening cunt. She slipped between Ted and I and walked over to the cart. She picked up a bottle of something and walked back to my side.

"I need to make my sister nice and soft for you Master," Mrs. Graph said as she opened the bottle of baby oil.

1...345678