I Know You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept this up for a while, quite a long while, actually, building up my arousal, my excitement, stoking the fires within me. I wanted to tell him to hurry. Turnabout, I didn't want him to hurry, as what he was doing was so pleasurable. The situation was new to me. I'd always thought men started off as fast as possible and just kept going until they ran out of steam. That was what my ex did, anyway.

A stray thought. George was an older man. Older, not old, but maybe this was as fast as he could manage. If so he might find it humiliating to be asked to speed it up. Did men lose their stiffness if they were humiliated mid-flight, as it were?

I was starting to squirm a bit under him. This was all very nice, and he was even massaging my breasts at the same slow pace, but I needed something more.

"Something wrong?" he asked me, picking up on my restlessness.

"Ah, no, um, this is fine," I muttered.

"Really? Perhaps you're warmed up now and would like to get down to being properly taken?"

With what felt like half a meter of gatepost driving into me I'd thought I was being taken properly, if slowly. What did he mean by properly? I was about to find out. He must have decided I was ready for what he had in mind.

Yes, he could most certainly go faster. He did. A lot faster, driving in at triple the rate he had been moving. I'd been lying there, enjoying it, legs outstretched, not really having to do anything other than push up to meet him. Now he was really bouncing off me and I was getting frantic. My legs came up and closed around his waist, holding onto him, scared that I might lose him. At the same time my arms went around him, hands clutching at his shoulders.

I'd been drifting along with pleasurable little sighs. Now I was running, excited little sounds being forced out of me, and I was aware of his cock in me, oh, so aware of it. Well, I'd been aware of it earlier and very nice it had felt, but now it was on the rampage, demanding responses from me, driving me wild.

At first I thought the extra speed meant that this was his end run and I was feeling disappointed because I wasn't going to make it. But he didn't stop. He was just going on and on, driving into me. I was gasping, almost sobbing, hanging onto him and trying to keep up with him, now afraid that I would disappoint him.

I could feel pressure building up inside me. I needed relief or I was going to blow a fuse. I just couldn't keep going this way. And still he was pumping into me. After what seemed a harder thrust (if that was possible) I lost it and climaxed, almost fainting from the sheer urgency of it.

I gathered my wits together to find him still moving in me, apparently back to those old slow thrusts.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

I didn't say anything, just lying there gasping, automatically moving with him.

"OK, next phase," he said, reaching down and taking hold off my leg. I'm not sure how he managed it but he rolled me over onto my tummy without losing contact. His cock was literally hoisting me up onto my hands and knees, and his arms went around me, his hands closing over my breasts.

Satisfied with his position he started up, driving into me with vim and vigour, and he had a lot of vim in his vigour. Damn, he was riding me so hard and fast that if I'd been a horse I'd have won the race. He was driving into me even harder than before and all that stress and tension that had faded during my climax came raging out of hiding, letting me know that it was still there.

I was making little, "Ah, ah, ah" sounds. Not that I wanted to, but I just couldn't help myself. He was cheerfully riding along, driving me before him and it wasn't all that long and I was ready to climax again.

Then he did hit his end run. I wouldn't have believed he had the energy to give that little extra to his thrusting, but he found it somewhere. I was going to climax again, I just knew it, and then I was and he was and I didn't know what the hell was happening, just letting everything sweep over me.

Lying there afterwards something occurred to me.

"I'm surprised you didn't sneak into my room before I woke up and hop into the bed," I grumbled.

"I couldn't do that," he said, sounding shocked. "You were a guest in my house. It would be the height of bad manners to go into your room and try to seduce you."

"Mind you," he added thoughtfully. "You'll be here another night I believe. I have no objections to a guest sneaking into my room and trying to seduce me."

I grandly ignored his suggestion. This was a once off, as far as I was concerned. Catch me sneaking into his bedroom to try to seduce him. What did he think I was?

12