I Know You Are There Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan then moved over my face. This time she presented her ass to me, so she could watch Tom fucking me. This was just fine with me, since I wanted my tongue in both her holes, too. I could bury my tongue in her ass, then move down (or up) and try to suck her clitoris out of her body. Joan was still writhing and moaning, occasionally pushing her sex tightly against my mouth. Between the feelings of Tom filling up my cunt and Joan smothering me with her warm, juicy pussy, I could feel myself building up to the most fantastic climax I had ever had.

Now I was moaning, and screaming a bit.

"Jeez, fuck me. Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me harder. Let me eat your pussy, let me lick your ass, let me cum. Make me cum. Oh, yes, make me cum."

These words came out of me automatically. I could not help myself. I kept repeating myself. Soon, my body was furiously bucking against Tom, and I was literally raising Joan off the lounge chair with my face. She ground back, and Tom increased his tempo and his force, and then, we all came at the same time.

I do not know what the neighbors must have thought, but the mix of screams and moans and obscenities burst forth from all of us. We heaved and writhed and squirmed and came and came and came and came for what seemed like hours.

Finally, it was over. I slumped in the chair, and Joan climbed off my face and slumped beside me, and Tom crawled up and lay beside me on the other side. We were all out of breath, and it took several minutes to regain ourselves. Then we could only look at each and laugh.

We continued caressing each other for a bit, then we all shakily got to our feet. Tom and Joan collected their clothing, and then came back to me and each gently kissed my on the lips.

"My darling," Joan said, "you have no idea how special this was for me and us. I hope we can do this more often. You've been amazing, but right now, I am out of breath and out of words. Tom and I must go home, but we will see you tomorrow."

"There's just one thing I'm sorry about." I said.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. It was three people doing what comes naturally. Don't worry." Joan's soothing voice was concerned, and was trying to make me feel better.

"No, its not that." I said, smiling. "It is just that I've had so much fun over the past many years flirting with you two, and showing off and exhibiting myself, that it just won't be the same anymore. As wonderful as tonight was, I'm going to kind of miss that."

Joan laughed. "Leave it to you to have that viewpoint. Yes, that fun is gone, but, believe me, Tom and I can keep you excited, and perhaps give you new targets for your exhibitionism. Perhaps we can even help."

With that, she pulled me to her and shoved her tongue nearly as far down my throat as Tom's dick had been, and turned and walked back with Tom's hand in hers, through the bushes. Just before they crawled back, they both turned and waved and blew me a kiss, and laughed again.

I was spent and weak myself. I went to the pool and slid in, just to get cooled down. Soaking a bit, I reflected on what had just happened, and could actually feel myself starting to get turned on again.

"This is ridiculous." I thought. "I can't be that much of a sex maniac, can I?"

I climbed out of the pool and toweled off, then grabbed my robe and walked naked into the house and back to my room.

I threw myself on my bed and lay there for a while, idly brushing my fingers against my pussy lips, then drifted off.

Suddenly I was aware of the feeling of someone watching me. I looked toward the window and could see the outline of someone's head looking in at me from the shadows.

"Who in the hell could that be?" I thought. "It sure wouldn't be Joan or Tom. Not this soon. I must have another admirer. I'll have to find out who sometime, but I'm too tired to think about it now."

With that, I turned off my light, and rolled over on my tummy and fell asleep. If whoever it was could see anything of my soft, naked ass in the moonlight; then more power to him or her. They could play with themselves all they want.

12