I like Being Naked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now realize why you didn't have a bra on with this. It would ruin the look. Her breast were a little larger than mine, so she filled the dress a little fuller and she looked fantastic with it on.

Check this out, as I pointed her to the mirror so she was looking straight on, then I slowly lifted the hem until her pussy just started to show. Look how beautiful you are.

She blushed as she looked at herself then grabbed the hem and played with it up and down, changing directions to see how it all looked.

She was in aw seeing herself like that.

I wore it like that for awhile, and no one knew.

You're kidding.

No. It just felt great to walk around like that.

Come with me.

She looked at me with a puzzled look.

I led her through the house and out the back door at the kitchen. Now just walk around the yard as you are. She grinned and began to wander around the yard. I followed not far behind. I wanted to see what shows when the light shines through the dress, but I didn't tell her. She was enjoying the adventure of wearing a fairly short dress without any panties outside.

What do you think.

Well, if hadn't tried it, I guess I'd never experienced it.

I like wearing it that way. A breeze across the bare pussy feels awesome.

Sue just smiled.

So, I've been naked this whole time.

She nodded and just looked me over again.

Let's get in the pool. One of the perks of being naked out here is when you want to go for a swim, you just go in. I then stepped over and jumped in the pool.

Are you serious?

Yup, now get outta the dress and get in here, enjoy yourself, like the other day.

She looked around real nervous like, pulled the dress off and walked down the steps into the pool.

Hard to beat the feel I said.

She grinned...I have to agree with that.

We swam for awhile before I walked out at the steps and went to lay on a lounge. I grabbed the lotion and worked it into my front side. Sue kept looking to see what I was doing. Then I put a little extra lotion on my hand, spread my legs some and worked it real good into my pussy sending tingles over my body, then finished up on my legs before laying back to get some rays.

Sue just watched.

So, you've sunbathing nude too?

Yea, I just started. Come give it try.

Sue made her way out of the pool and dried off, then came over to a lounge.

I gave her the bottle of lotion and said to put some on. She had seen me do it and she did the same to herself then laid back to get some sun. We laid like that for a bit, then I asked Sue to put lotion on my back. She did that and I put lotion on her back.

I got up and told her I'd get us a cool drink.

Sue was now by herself in my backyard, naked. Didn't take too much effort either.

As I returned, I could see she was watching me.

Kim she said, yes, Thank You.

I just can't explain how I feel right now or what we have done this morning. I'm now shaved bare, I've worn a short dress without a bra or panties and enjoyed it, and now I've been skinny dipping and now sunbathing nude.

I don't see any harm in any of it, just excitement. I can't be happier right now.

I said, well, you're very welcome. After I lost my fear of being out here naked, and I did it on my own, I just thoroughly enjoy this freedom, and to be able to share it with some one like you is well worth it.

Sue giggled some and we resumed our tanning.

After sunning, we went in and fixed some lunch, remaining naked the whole time. Then we went back to my room. Sue picked up the smallest thong I had on earlier and pulled it on. She then went and stood before the mirror. She turned and looked herself over. Then she pulled them off and put on one of the others and did this with all my new thongs. She was excited.

My mom would never let me do it.

What's that.

Get one of these.

Does she see everything you buy, does she do your laundry?

No, I do my own laundry, but she always insist on seeing every article of clothing I buy.

Well, she wasn't with us last week when we shopped. Did she see all that you bought.

Yeah, she looked it all over knowing I had been shopping.

Well, you could tell her you're going along with me as I shop, get what you want and not let her know you bought anything. That shouldn't be that big of a deal, then she shouldn't inquire about what you bought. I mean, those things are small. You could stuff a few in your purse and she would never know it.

She smiled and said, can you go shopping tomorrow?

Sure, lets do it.

By the way, you look great in those thongs.

She smiled and asked where are those other things you got? I went over and got out my skirt and blouse. I pulled the skirt on and secured it, then put on the blouse, leaving a couple of the buttons undone. I stood before the mirror and turned for her.

That looks real nice, but I see your breast through the material.

I just smiled and said, I'll go shopping with you just like this tomorrow.

You can't be serious.

You'll see.

So what is your new swim suit like.

Without saying a word, I removed my blouse and skirt and put them away. Then pulled out the bikini and put it on.

Get out of here. Your mom didn't buy that for you.

I smiled. She knows I like to sunbath, so for something to sunbath in, she bought this for me so I wouldn't be bothered with tan lines. She knows I'm alone most of the time ..ok, so I stretched that one a bit..

I took off the suit and handed it to sue. Put it on. I then walked to mom and dads room and got mom's new bikini. When I came back, Sue was checking herself out in the mirror. I slipped mom's bikini on, and with a few adjustments, had it in place.

Sue said, your mom has one too.

Yea.

Come with me.

I walked her back through the house and out to the pool with her sporting my bikini and me In moms.

Now jump into the pool, and I did too. She came up and saw the top was no longer covering her tits, neither was mine.

I just laughed and she giggled. We walked out of the pool together and then I had her look at the suit now that it was wet.

Oh my gosh, you can see right through it.

Yea, they're pretty naughty. I pulled mom's bikini off and hung it to dry. Sue removed mine and hung it up too.

There, that feels a lot better being naked again.

Sue smiled and agreed.

We then just swam for awhile and did some more tanning.

We had gone back into my room to put all my clothes away, and I put mom's bikini away in her room.

Sue was getting ready to put her clothes back on when I grabbed her panties and told her she couldn't wear those.

She smiled and pulled on her shorts without them and put her bra and t shirt on. See you tomorrow. She gave me hug and left.

The next morning I went through what had become my daily routine, walked to the bathroom and peed before making my way to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom had come in as usual to make coffee. She was naked again this morning, wow, two days in row I thought.

How was your day with Sue?

We had a great time.

We'll be out shopping today.

That's great. I'm glad you have a friend to do things like that with.

What are you shopping for today?

Well, Sue really likes my new undies and wants to get some. I let her try mine and after some personal grooming, they looked real nice on her. She's afraid of what her mom would say though.

Well, does she have to show her mom everything she is wearing.

She said if her mom knows she is shopping for clothes, that she insists on seeing everything she buys.

I told her to not tell her mom she would be shopping for herself. She does her own laundry and her mom wouldn't see them unless she showed them to her. Is that wrong mom?

That sounds reasonable darling. And it's not like she is doing anything illegal or harmful.

What did she think of your new clothes?

Oh she thought they were great. She really looks good in the sundress and as I said, she likes the thongs too. So we thought it would be fun to go shopping.

Well, you girls have fun.

I'd gone back to my room, but I didn't dress for shopping yet. Sue came and rang the bell. I peeked to see that it was her as I was still naked and met her at the front door that way.

You're not dressed yet! Come on, get dressed and lets go.

Come with me I said.

We went to my room and I pulled out my new skirt and put it on. It has a row of buttons down the front, and I leaned over and undid a few buttons at the bottom creating a split up the front. Then I put on the blouse, leaving several buttons undone on the top and slipped into some sandals.

Ready I said.

Aren't you going to put on some panties or a bra?

Nope, I'm going just like this, like I said yesterday. She didn't know I wasn't going to wear panties.

Sue was in shorts and a t shirt. How about you wearing my new sundress. It really looks nice on you.

You'd let me wear your new dress?

Sure, so get out of those things. I got the dress out. She undressed then slipped on my sun dress. She did look great with it on. But there was something wrong today.

I moved her before the mirror and told her to check herself out real good. Do you see what I see.

Not sure she said.

I walked up behind her, lifted the dress to where I could grab her panties and pulled them down and told her to step out of them. Now, do you see the difference.

She looked again and she did notice the change. Her old panties showed up under the light material making it a total failure.

So then, now we can go.

But I don't have any panties on.

I reached down and pulled the front of my skirt up and said, neither do I as she looked at my bare pussy. Don't you remember how nice it felt? Besides, only you and I will know and you aren't showing off tits like I am either, so lets go have some fun.

We went to the mall and headed to that popular place for women's apparel and started looking through the thongs. Sue took a few pair and headed to the changing room. She asked me to go with her. She took the first pair and pulled it on. Holding up the dress and trying to see herself in the mirror. She turned different directions trying to get a good look.

Here, let me help. I went to her, reached down and pulled the dress up and off of her. So now we can see what you have on.

She tried on few different ones before settling on what she wanted. As she removed to the last pair, I said, look at you. You're naked in the middle of a store in the mall. That brought on some giggles from us both.

I had brought in a couple to try on too. I had pulled my skirt off and slipped on the panties to have a look. One was black and super sheer and small.

That looks so sexy I thought.

We dressed and went out to make our purchases. Sue was kinda giddy making her purchase, thinking on how naughty she would now feel wearing a thong. We then decided to walk the mall. We noticed a few times during our walk how men would be checking us out. I caught several openly staring at me, or should I say ogling me.

We stopped at one shop and looked at bikinis. We both tried a couple on.

When I put my blouse back on, I had left another button undone. It was now open to just below my tits, the material hadn't fallen open as I thought it might. I even opened another button on the skirt allowing the split up front to open a little more. I looked in the mirror to see if anything was showing, just my tits showing some through the blouse.

We continued walking when we heard, hey Sue.

She looked to see her friend Lea coming our way.

As Lea approached she said, don't you two look nice.

Sue introduced Lea and her boyfriend Tom to me.

Lea noticed our bags and said, looks like you've been shopping.

Got anything nice she asked?

Sue blushed.

Yes, we got some new things I said, would you like to see?

Sure, Lea said.

Sue was blushing more now as I pulled out the little black thong and let Lea look at it. I could see Tom was looking real close too and I could only wonder what he was thinking before I put it back in my bag.

That is when I noticed Lea and Tom really start to look us over.

Sue wasn't going to share what she had in her bag.

I noticed too that Tom was now taking deliberate glances in my direction as we chatted. Seeing that, I casually took a hand and dragged it across the front of my blouse and innocently opened it some. Tom was starring and Lea caught him and lightly poked him.

Sue was telling Lea how she and I were spending time at my place so we could swim and tan. We said goodbyes and continued to walk the mall.

As we walked away, Sue says, did I see you pull your blouse open?

I smiled and said, a little. Tom kept starring at my tits, so I thought a little tease wouldn't hurt and we both giggled.

We went into another shop and looked at dresses without trying any on. We continued our walk. I stopped in front of one shop, more so because of seeing our reflection in the windows. Sue says, what are you looking at. After a quick glance around, I grabbed the waste band of my skirt and pulled it up until I could see my pussy through the opening in the skirt in the reflection of the window.

Kim, Sue said. What are you doing?

Just having fun I said as I released the waste band. Try it I said.

No way.

So we moved on and finished our mall walk and headed back to my place.

We walked in and before getting to my room, I had my blouse off and had started on the waste band to the skirt. Happy to be naked again.

Then I pulled out my new thong and slipped it on before stepping before the mirror to have a good look. I told Sue to get out of the dress and lets have a look at her new thongs.

I think she was too distracted by my new thong. It did look real nice and I could easily see my pussy through the fabric.

Sue had pulled the dress off and pulled on one of her new thongs to have a look in the mirror. It looked nice as did the others she had.

I then pulled my thong off and gave it to her. Put this on. Sue pulled off the thong she had on, then pulled on the sheer little black thong. This was really sexy on her too. She turned and smiled as she admired herself in this black beauty. The way it framed her butt cheeks was superb and having her pussy on display was erotic. You like that I said.

Oh yea, I kinda wish I was brave enough to buy one now.

Well, you can have it I said.

Well, then you'd be pantie less she teased.

No problem I said. I opened my bag and pulled out a matching thong and pulled it on, then stood next to her before the mirror.

She smiled and gave me a big hug, thanks.

Come on, lets go out back to see how they look in natural light.

Ok, and we made our way to the pool area where the sun was bright and warm. We inspected ourselves and each other. These thongs weren't hiding anything. I then stepped over and dove into the pool.

What are you doing Kim? Sue asked when I came up and walked out at the steps.

I came back to where she was standing and said, how does it look when its wet?

Well, if we thought it was sheer before, then it's fully transparent now.

Well, time for a swim I said as I peeled off the wet thong and dove back into the pool.

Sue just smiled and pulled off her thong and jumped in too.

When she came up, I said, what are you doing, getting naked in my backyard and swimming naked I teased.

We both had a giggle and swam for a while then did some nude sunbathing.

How did you feel when Lea and Tom stopped to talk? You knew He'd see your tits. Even the look on Leas' face when she realized your tits were on display was memorable.

Well, what could I do. So they saw my tits I thought, and Tom was getting a little excited too. That's why I teased him some by opening my blouse a bit. I knew I wasn't showing any more with the way I did it.

I noticed he grabbed his crotch once, and I noticed some bulging.

I wonder too if he took Lea to shop for thongs after seeing mine.

Well, I'll have to ask Lea the next time we talk. What were you thinking by exposing yourself in front of that window? Some one could have seen you.

Well, the display case had a backdrop, so no one inside could see, and we were by ourselves at that time, so I just wanted to play. It created a pleasant rush to actually see my bare pussy right there in the mall. You should have tried it too I said.

So hey, no one got hurt, some one got excited and overall we had fun. Now look at us. We're naked in my backyard, no one can see us, we're comfortable, so relax and enjoy.

still more to cum...

12