I like Being Naked Pt. 06

Story Info
The boys and girls skinny dipping together.
6.9k words
4.65
40.2k
24

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honestme
honestme
240 Followers

All fantasy

*****

The girls came over for one of our regular swim and tan times.

Sue was curious, "so did Jake and his friends come over?"

"Yeah, It was Jake, Carl and a guy who just moved here named Mike."

"So, 3 guys came over and just you."

"OK, first question, what did your wear, you exhibitionist you," she asked with a naughty smile on her face.

"Well, I actually started with my naughty little black thong and skirt with buttons undone, and my blouse with plenty of buttons undone there too."

Lea and Sue were grinning.

"You were really in your element" Lea said.

Sue said, "I know you, so what did you do next."

Well, I sent the guys out back as I got us drinks, and when I served the drinks, I had to lean towards them, allowing them a nice view inside my blouse that was open for their pleasure.

"You are such a tease," Sue said.

"Oh, it was great. I had to make chat as they couldn't stare enough at me as I sat with them. I was asking them what they had been up to this summer. It wasn't much, just hanging and occasionally a swim Jake had said. I told them a swim sounds good. Carl and Mike said that would have been fun, but of course, they didn't have swim trunks with them. So, I suggested we could go skinny dipping."

"I think you're teasing us now," Sue said.

"No, they thought I was teasing too. I told them there were rules, and they all agreed. So I stood up and got naked, as they just stared. I had to remind them, we were going skinny dipping, as they were slow to get naked. All three had stiff dicks and were afraid I think. But they all got naked and jumped in real fast. Jake was probably the most comfortable. I got the impression he's been skinny dipping too. He has more of a tan than Carl and Mike, who had tans and white butts."

"I even showed em how I apply lotion..."

"Wow, you're so brave," Lea said.

"Sorry you missed out Sue," I said.

"I'm not sure I'd done it," she said.

"Well, no harm done. We had lots of fun after the guys calmed down," I said.

Sunday afternoon I went to have a swim with Jane. She greeted me at the door.

"My, that's a nice sundress you have on today," Jane said.

"Thanks, I like yours too."

"I'd gone to the mall hoping to have found one like you and your mother have, but I didn't have any luck and settled on this one. I guess the best part about it, like yours, it looks better worn without a bra. I hate wearing a bra on weekends."

I smiled.

"So Jake and his buddies paid you a little visit," Jane Said.

"Yeah, nice guys. It was nice to visit with guys for a change from Sue and Lea who I normally hang with. Seems those guys haven't done much this summer, other than swimming a few times," I said.

Jane smiled, "Yeah, they're kinda cute too," she said softly. "I'd love to have them here for an afternoon swim." she winked and I just smiled.

"So Jake won't be joining us," I said.

"Ha, I doubt it. He knows I'm usually out here naked and I think he's a little shy about it. He's been invited. He doesn't know it but I've caught him out here naked when he thought no one else is around. I told him you were coming today. So I hope he doesn't decide to show up. I'd hate for him to find us both in the pool naked. I'd feel bad for you getting caught like that," she said.

"Well, I doubt it would bother me," I said.

"You wouldn't be upset if Jake saw you naked?"

"Probably not. I've become comfortable with my body when naked."

"Oh my Kim, I'm proud of you, so mature for your age."

I smiled.

"Perhaps I could ask him to come out with us?"

Jane looked at me and said, "help yourself. His room is just down the hall."

So I headed down the hall and found his room and knocked.

"Hey Kim"

"Hi Jake"

"What are you up to?" he asked.

"Oh, I came over to swim with your mom. She said you can join us. So I thought we could get naked together and go swim for awhile."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure, would there be a problem with that?"

"My mom, that's the problem."

"Are you concerned your mom might see that you get a little excited, like the other day? I thought it was kinda hot myself. I got all excited, especially with 3 of you guys."

"You got excited?"

"Yeah, but you couldn't see it. You'll calm down, like the other day with me. Hey, after everyone's excitement wore off, we all had a blast, remember"

"Yeah, it's just going to be odd with mom out there."

"I guess the first time it is odd, but We can go and jump in the pool right away and you can calm down, then we can have some fun."

Jake looked at me with a half grin and slowly nodded...

"Good, then let's get naked." I pulled my dress off and stood there as Jake was looking me over. He was smiling big time now, so I turned around so he could see all of me.

"I like being naked, and now I want to see you naked."

Jake got up and pulled his t shirt off, then looked at me as he dropped his shorts.

I looked him over as he had done to me. Looking at his excited dick, I said, "that looks real nice. Now I'm getting excited. Let's go skinny dipping."

We walked out together. Jane was in the kitchen as we walked straight through.

I told her, "we'll be in the pool."

She had the biggest smile you could imagine.

We got in the pool and I approached Jake and gave him a hug, feeling my breast pressing against his chest and I felt his hard dick contact my body.

I said, "thanks, now let's relax and have some fun."

"You said no touching."

"That was a hug."

Jane came out a few minutes later, pulled her dress off exposing her naked body and swam with us. Jake had calmed down nicely and before long, he and I were taking turns going off the diving board and having a great time.

Jane & I did some sunbathing & visiting, as Jake just watched. We all swam some more before calling it a day. We got out together and toweled off. Jane slipped her dress on and Jake and I went back to his room were I had left my dress.

I approached Jake and gave him another big hug.

"Thanks Jake. I'm glad you joined us today."

"Yeah, thanks, you were right. After ah..., I had a good time," he said.

He pulled his shorts on and I slipped into my dress.

"Aren't you going to put on some underwear?" he asked.

"I didn't wear any."

"What?"

"I enjoy being without them if possible. Besides, without panties, I can do this," as I lifted my dress and flashed him my pussy. He smiled.

"I bet you liked that?"

"No complaints here," he said, grinning big time.

I smiled and was ready to go, not before I gave him another hug and said "thanks."

"Thanks, Kim."

I said, "no harm done."

He smiled.

I said, "why don't you come over tomorrow, we can go skinny dipping."

He smiled, "what time?"

"Anytime you like."

I met Jane back in the kitchen.

I said, "thanks for inviting me over."

She said, "well, thank you young lady," as she walked over and gave me a hug. "We've got to do this again."

I said, "OK" and went home, put my dress away then went out to get some sun.

Later, I sent emails to Sue and Lea to let them know we needed to reschedule our Monday get together.

I met with mom on Monday morning.

"how was your swim with Jane?" She asked.

"You mean with Jane and Jake?"

"What?" mom said.

"We had a great time."

"Jake joined you?"

"Yeah."

"How did that happen?"

"Well, Jane mentioned Jake wouldn't join her because he was shy. She said he's been invited to swim with her, She also didn't want me to feel uncomfortable if he were there and catch us naked. I told her It probably wouldn't bother me. She had told Jake I'd be there. So I asked Jane if I could ask him to come out with us. She said I could. I went to him and asked him to join us. Yeah, he was being real shy, because of how guys get hard and don't want it seen. I reminded him about the other day and how much fun we had after all the excitement wore off. So he was willing to join us."

"So we got naked and went right out to the pool. That's how it happened," I said.

"Wow, I'm sure I'll be hearing from Jane," mom said.

"So, what are you doing today," mom asked.

"Well, Jake is coming over and we're going skinny dipping."

"hmm... We'd better get you some protection!" mom said. "Have fun..."

Jake called later in the morning and asked about a good time to come over. He sounded pretty excited about it. I asked if he would take me to the mall first, and he said absolutely. Well, then, I'm ready to go, so come on over. I slipped on the hot dress and sandals and was ready.

Jake was there in just a few minutes.

When I greeted him at the door, he took just one look and let out a �Oh Man�.

"You want me to take you to the mall with you dressed like that?

"Is there something wrong? Don't you like my little dress?"

"I like the dress. But isn't it a little risque to go to the mall in?

"I enjoy wearing it to the mall. You can't see anything you shouldn't can you?" as I turned around so he saw the back as well.

With my back to him, he said, "my gosh, it looks like your topless." I remained facing away from him.

"You'd like that?" I asked him.

"Well Yeah. It looks like you're topless."

I said, "Oh, like this," as I turned and showed him topless mode.

"Wooo. How'd you do that?" as he looked at my bare breast.

"You like?"

"That's awesome," he said smiling.

"This is why I love this dress, because it's lots of fun. But, I can't really go to the mall like this, so I have to cover up now," and pulled the top pieces out and tied the straps.

OK, lets go.

We walked to the car and he opened the door for me and received a nice show as I got in. He got in and immediately, he was looking at my legs as I was trying to keep my self covered.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

"Oh, ah Yeah."

"Here, let me help," as I playfully pulled what little fabric was over my nearly exposed pussy to show him I didn't have any panties on, then tried to cover up again.

"This is nuts man. You've got that hot little number on, and I'm taking you to the mall."

He was busy adjusting himself.

I smiled and said, "lets go."

"So, how'd you like the topless mode?"

He smiled and said, "that was hot."

Well I said, "I can to this too," as I pulled the top fabric to the sides of my tits leaving them fully exposed.

Jake glanced over and saw my tits. "You can't do that now, someone is going to see you."

"I guess I'll take that chance," as he kept taking quick glances at my exposed tits.

I covered up when we arrived at the mall. He ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me and I new he wanted a show again. So I made sure he got one, then I teased him about looking up a lady's dress while she's getting out of a car.

He blushed some and said, "sorry." "Not a problem," I said. <>

We walked to the lingerie shop and I quietly said to him, I'll let you pick anything you want, and I'll model it for you. He chose a tiny little thong and a sheer teddy. So I took him to a changing room with me, removed the dress and said, "look, I'm naked," then pulled on the thong and modeled it for him. Then I removed it and slipped into the teddy and showed it off. He was all smiles. Back into my dress and we moved on.

He noticed all the people checking me out as we walked the mall. He said, "have you seen how people look at you?"

"Yeah, and what do they see?"

He didn't know how to answer. We went to a dress shop and again I told him I'd model any dress he liked.

He looked through lots of racks before pulling out a very nice little black dress. I took it from him and went to the changing room and put it on. The material was thin and it was shorter than my hot dress. My nipples pressed out on the thin fabric but it looked real sexy and elegant, the back was scooped almost to the top of my butt. The front was open well below my breast. Wow, he really did a good job.

I needed to be extra careful as I walked because it was so short. I came out and presented the dress to him. His eyes nearly bugged out as I slowly turned so he could see the whole thing. This dress really made me feel sexy and I imagined just how sexy I could be in it. Jake didn't stop smiling.

"Anything else you want to see?" He looked at me and just smiled.

"Oh, you want to see this," as I playfully lifted the front of the dress exposing myself, then turned facing away and bent over some exposing my bare butt, and everything else to him, right in the middle of the store.

"You're bad." he said, grinning.

"You picked out the dress..." grinnnn

I went back to change and took a few minutes to admire the dress on me some more. I bent over like I did for Jake and was almost shocked see how exposed I was. I put my hot dress back on and almost felt over dressed with it on.

We continued the mall walk and he was getting use to seeing all the ogling and staring. We got to those windows I like to stop at. He asked, "what are you looking at."

"Would you like to see me topless in the mall?"

"You wouldn't do that."

"Challenge accepted." I glanced around and quickly untied the straps, another glance and I let the tops fall leaving me topless in the mall.

"Kim, someone is going to see you."

I smiled, then casually covered up. We left the mall. When we got to the car, he opened the door for me again. I got in and made no effort to fix my dress.

When he got in, I had already gone to topless mode with tits fully exposed and I said drive. He drove me home stealing glances all the way and making adjustments to himself.

We got to the house and he raced around the car to open my door again. I got out not trying to hide anything as he watched intently.

"Ready for some skinny dipping?"

"Sure," he said, well lets get naked as I slipped out of my dress right there beside his car.

"Right here," he said.

I just smiled, then took him to my room.

"You can get naked in here." <>

Jake asked, �do you always go around exposing yourself like you did with me today?�

�Not really, just for you today.� I said smiling.

I stood before the mirror and playfully glanced at myself watching him. Jake didn't hesitate too much on removing his clothes this time. I glanced, but didn't stare at his erection.

I commented, "I'm glad you appreciate me," with a big smile on my face and led him out to the pool.

We enjoyed a nice swim before I was ready for some sun and invited Jake to come with me. I applied lotion to my front side making sure my breast were covered and my pussy as he watched intently. I then asked Jake to do my back as I laid on my tummy.

I said, "if you're nice, you can do my butt cheeks too", and he did. I rolled onto my back and told him he better put some lotion on himself. He scoffed.

"You don't want to get a sun burn on your dick, do you? So protect it."

He blushed and applied lotion to himself, including his dick which was no longer hard.

"So, it appears you've gotten some sun too. I noticed your butt wasn't white like Mike and Carl's."

Jake just grinned, "a little."

"I see you've been in the sun quite a bit yourself," he said.

"Almost everyday."

"Ah, and do you go around exposing yourself like you did earlier everyday too?"

"Not really, it was just a fun thing to do with you earlier. You're not upset are you?"

"No, just never thought about being with such an attractive girl that would do anything like that."

"Well, like I told ya, I like being naked, and when you saw I didn't put on panties and I flashed you, which you liked, I just wanted to have some fun with you."

"Yeah, you're really fun to be with..." he said grinning.

"How do you feel right now? We're both out here by the pool naked. Just the sun and an occasional breeze blowing over our naked bodies. I really enjoy it myself, and when I'm in the pool, how the water caresses my body, I just want to be naked and enjoy all those pleasant feelings."

"Yeah, this is cool. Being with someone like you, who just gets naked, and enjoys it like you do is almost beyond words. But, yeah, I'm enjoying this."

"Hey, then the next time I come to swim with your mom, don't fuss about it, OK."

"Yeah"

We got some more sun and had more conversation. We went in the pool and had a another swim and some time going off the board.

Jake had enough, so we went in so he could dress. We went to my room and I said, Jake, I really want to thank you for spending time with me today and I appreciate that you kept your word and played by the rules. We could have had situations we may not have been comfortable with.

�There is just one thing I'd like to do with you. Being we've been naked together all afternoon, how about taking a shower with me?"

Jake smiled, "why not."

I led Jake to the bathroom so we could clean up. I turned on the shower and we got in. I took down the shower head to direct the water to his chest as he washed himself, all the way down to his dick which was hard again. I played a little when spraying it off for him. Then I turned the shower head to myself because my pussy was soaking wet. I then adjusted the shower head to massage and sprayed my pussy briefly. Jake just smiled as he watched.

"How about washing my hair?" as I handed Jake the shampoo. So he took it and washed my hair for me.

"Awe, that was nice. How about my back?" as I handed him my body wash and turned my back to him. He didn't hesitate and did a good job, even on my butt!

"Would you like me to wash your back?"

"He grinned and turned so I could do his back side."

We got out and toweled off and went back to my room so he could dress.

I was just watching and he said, "aren't you going to get dressed?

"Well, I'm not going anywhere and I'm home alone."

"Yeah, so..."

"Well, when I'm home alone, I very seldom get dressed. When you're home alone, try it," I said with a smile. "Remember, I like being naked."

"I guess," he said and finished up with a big smile.

I walked him to the door. We said bye and and had a nice hug. I told him to come again.

He smiled and left.

It was now my time as I almost ran to my room and jumped on the bed for some serious masturbation. My oh my, and did I. Being one on one with Jake, and no one else around... Oh my gosh, juices were flowing...thinking it would have been nice to have some physical contact with Jake, feeling his body against mine, ohhhhhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhh OOOOOOO OOOOOhhh his hard dick was right there in front of me in the shower... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww...

I was a mess, so back to the pool again. My mind was still going..., I had to continue pleasuring myself in the pool with all the thoughts going through my head. Ohhhh, was I happy...

Lea and Tom came for their turn the next day. I was going to leave them alone, that is until Lea asked me to stay with them. She didn't say much, but I could tell there could be some issues between them.

Tom was getting too close and liberal with his hands from time to time, and Lea wasn't ready for that kind of attention. She was hoping that if I remained around, he would behave himself. We were trying to enjoy the time, but I observed Tom boldly grabbing her tits in the pool and I saw him reach between her legs once with Lea protesting. So it was time to excuse Tom.

"Tom," I said, "you're making Lea uncomfortable and I need to ask you to leave, now!"

Tom had a horrified look on his face.

"You need to leave now."

He asked Lea to go with him, but she refused.

Tom got his stuff and I escorted him out. At the door I told him. Our rules are simple, look, but don't touch. You are not willing to adhere to the rule, therefore you have lost the privilege to be here. Bye.

I returned to Lea out by the pool.

honestme
honestme
240 Followers
12