I like Being Naked Pt. 07

Story Info
Watch me, Hot Shower, Stunning.
8.3k words
4.73
33.4k
21

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honestme
honestme
240 Followers

All fantasy

*****

Sunday afternoon, mom & I headed to the Browns for a swim. Jane greeted us each with a hug as she led us in. "Oh you two in those little dresses again."

We smiled.

Jane told mom, "the Dress shop didn't have any when I went to get one."

"I'm sorry to hear that," mom said.

"So Ed is out Golfing this afternoon? mom asked.

"Oh yes. He keeps the same Tee time every Sunday."

"Well, I guess that can be good or bad, depends on your needs," mom said.

Jane led us to the pool and we all pulled our dresses off.

Mom asked, "so what has Jake been up to"

"Oh, he just hangs with his friends."

"Any chance He'll join us?" mom asked?

"Well, he actually showed some interest," as she looked over at me.

Then she looked at mom and said, "He didn't know if it would be alright with you here. He's somewhat shy about swimming with his mom like this, and now with you two here, I doubt he will."

Mom said, "it's fine with me. I'd be pleased to have him join us, "

Jane looked at me, "would you like to invite him, you've had more success than I have."

I smiled, "sure."

"You know where His room is at the end of the hall."

"Yeah, thanks."

I was already naked and headed for Jake's room. <>

As I walked away, Jane had said to Mom. "She is quite the confident one. Very mature for her age. Look, there she goes, naked and walking into my house to my son's bedroom, and look at us, we're watching her go. Is there something wrong with us?" Jane said.

Mom just smiled.

I headed into the house and down the hall to Jake's room. It felt strange this time, walking into someone else's home naked. I knocked and heard Jake say, "come in."

I opened the door and his eyes went wide seeing me standing in his doorway naked.

"Wow, what's up?" He asked.

"Well, you should know. How about you coming out for a swim?"

He smiled. "It's OK with your mom?"

"Oh sure. If you can handle being naked with 3 women," I said smiling.

"This will be weird," he said. "Getting naked with my mom and you was awkward, and now your mother too!"

"She'd be happy to see you."

"Is that me or my dick," he asked with a smile.

"Well, you could ask her if you like."

"They're waiting for us."

Jake got up and pulled off his shirt and shorts. He was showing signs of being aroused. We started out as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself.

We got in the pool without drawing much attention to ourselves. Mom then looked at Jake and greeted him and told him she was happy he joined us. He returned the greeting.

We all swam and made small talk. Mom talked some with Jake and I talked with Jane. A short time later, our moms got out to lay in the sun. This would be the first time Jake saw my mom naked outside the pool.

I noticed he kept taking glances at them as they applied lotion and were now laying on their backs with full frontal exposure. He had an unobstructed view of them which seemed to keep his attention.

Seeing they had his attention, I was curious if he had some excitement and swam past him under water to have a look. After getting a good look, I moved over in front of him and quietly asked, "are you getting off looking at our moms?"

"Wa wa...," he tried to say something.

"I see you're hard, and you had a hand on your dick." I gave him a big smile.

"ooh, I aa..."

"You like looking, don't you?" He kinda smiled.

"Wanna look at me?" As I leaned at the edge of the pool and let my legs float out in front of me. Jake was watching me now. I slowly spread my legs so he could see more of me. He smiled.

I lowered myself back into the water, and quietly said, "touch yourself again."

"What?"

"Do it some more."

"What's that?" he asked.

"Look what I'm doing." I had put a hand on my pussy as was slowly rubbing myself.

He looked at what I was doing and grinned.

"Put your hand back on yourself and do what you were doing."

He slowly grabbed himself again and started stroking as I watched.

Seeing Jake do that was getting me excited.

I looked Jake in the eye, and said, "look at me, watch me"

He looked at what I was doing and smiled. Here we were, both masturbating with our moms just a short distance away. I had a hand on a tit and one on my pussy. We were both making little noises and breathing a little heavier. It wasn't long and he made a couple of rigorous strokes and I saw his body shake.

I smiled and had my own orgasm shortly after. We looked at each other and just grinned.

"I can't believe we just did that," he whispered.

"Are we naughty or what?" I asked.

"It was definitely hot," he said quietly.

He was breathing quickly and I could tell he was trying to be quiet, so I swam away as he got him self going again. I had gone over to the steps and sat.

Jake had started swimming around again. I saw him swimming under water towards me, so I opened my legs as he approached, giving him a good view of my pussy. He came up with a smile on his face seeing what I had done.

I looked at him and quietly said, "Like what you see?"

"Love it." he said smiling.

It wasn't long after that, that our moms came back in the pool. Jake looked as though he was really checking mom out as she entered the pool. We had more visit time before we had to leave. We all got out together and toweled off with plenty of small talk. It was nice to see Jake standing there naked with us as Mom and I slipped our dresses back on.

Jane said to Jake, "aren't those dresses nice?"

Jake nodded as he just stood there naked, then walked with us all to the door before he said bye and went off to his room.

Jane gave us each a hug and we left.

On the way home, Mom asked, "so is Jake someone special for you?"

"You mean like Boyfriend?"

"That's what I'm asking."

"No. Just a good friend."

"Well, he is a handsome young man, or should I say hunk?"

We both smiled and giggled.

"I almost thought he was checking me out as I walked into the pool," Mom said.

"Well, why not mom. You're attractive!"

She smiled, "thanks Hun."

I sent Jake an email that afternoon asking him to come over and skinny dip with us girls, and the following day with just me. He was good with it.

Jake came before the girls arrived. I didn't tell them he was going to join us today.

When I greeted him at the door, he smiled and said, "you're true to your word, home alone and naked."

"You got that right bud, and you're over dressed, now lets get you naked too," as I led him to my room.

"The girls don't know you're going to be here today. So I can't wait to greet them at the door with you standing beside me.

Jake smiled.

"So bud, you're busted."

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Mom saw you checking her out, or at least she thought you were. I told her, why wouldn't he look, you're very attractive."

Jake said, "you're mom is very attractive."

"The good thing is, she likes you."

Jake smiled. "I like her too. She was real cool when we were talking yesterday. She's easy to talk to and get along with."

We heard a knock at the door

We went to the door together, I looked at Jake, "would you put your arm around me?"

He looked at me, "will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded and smiled as we gave each other a quick hug.

With Jake's arm around me, and my arm around Jake, I opened the door to greet the girls.

When the girls saw us together they went wide eyed followed with big smiles.

"Good morning lady's, this is my boyfriend Jake, would you like to go skinny dipping with us?"

The girls had looked him over and we all laughed.

"We'd love to go skinny dipping with you," they said grinning.

The girls came in and we all headed to my room.

Sue looked at me, boyfriend.

I smiled and gave Jake a squeeze.

"I'm jealous," she said.

"Maybe I'll share."

"Hey girls, we'll be out back," I said.

"Well why? doesn't Jake want to watch us get naked?" Lea said.

"Another time," I said, as the girls giggled.

I took Jake's hand and we went out to the pool and walked in together. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

Jake said, "you're breaking the rule you know."

"Unless there's a mutual agreement," I said with a big smile.

He smiled too and wrapped his arms around me as we held each other tightly feeling our bare skin against each other.

"Hey Hey, you're breaking the rule," Sue said as she and Lea came out.

"Well, when there's a mutual agreement, then it gets a pass," I said. We all laughed as Jake and I broke our hold on each other.

We had a great day in the pool and sunning and agreed to get together again on Friday when Jake would bring Carl and Mike.

I was up early Tuesday, excited about Jake coming over again. I was in the kitchen when mom came through.

"Morning Hun"

"Good morning mom."

She did her usual of making coffee and feeding the dog, and it was nice to see she was naked. She came back in and looked at me.

"My, your tan looks wonderful."

"Thanks mom."

"That reminds me," she said. "I'm getting off early on Friday so I can work on my tan. Do you have any plans for Friday?"

"That's the day the guys and girls are coming over."

"Will it be clothing optional?" she asked.

"I'm planning on it."

Mom grinned.

"We'd love to have you join us. You can meet everyone then."

Mom smiled. "Sounds like a date," she said.

"What else is going on this week," she asked.

"Well, Jake is coming over today," as I smiled.

Mom saw that, "OK, what's up, More skinny dipping?"

"Oh yeah, and, well, Jake is now my boyfriend."

Mom's face lit up.

"Well, that's great news Hun. When did that happen?"

"Yesterday."

"What did you do yesterday?"

"The girls were coming over and I invited Jake too, without telling the girls. I wanted to surprise the girls at the door with Jake standing beside me. We were both standing there and I asked Jake to put his arm around me, He looked at me and asked me if I would be his Girlfriend.

"Did that surprise the Girls?"

"Oh yeah, it was great. Sue's jealous."

"I can see why," mom said.

"Well, you two have a good time and be kind to one another. Think before... have a good time. Gotta go, can't wait for Friday."

"Shall we make that a surprise mom?"

"Sounds like fun, we'll discuss it this evening" she said.

OK, This ought to be good I thought.

When I heard a knock on the door, I ran to it and swung it wide open to greet Jake. He smiled upon seeing me as I let him in and gave him a big hug. Once in, he handed me a gift box.

"What's this?"

"Open it and see," he said.

I opened the box and pulled out that little black dress he had me try on. That sexy little black dress.

"I'd like to take you to dinner tonight, and thought you might like to wear it."

I gave Jake another big hug, "thank you Jake. I've got to try it on," so we went to my room.

I stood before the mirror and slipped the dress on and adjusted the very thin straps and smoothed the material.

Jake stood there smiling. I turned and looked at myself and turned some more. I little bending this way and I saw my butt cheeks peek out. "Wow, this is short," I said.

My breast looked so sexy as the fabric clung to them with my nipples trying to poke through. I walked over and pulled out my chair and sat.

I looked at Jake and said, "if it's just you and I, this might be OK, but if we're going out with others, I'll have to wear something down there."

So I got up and pulled out my little black thong and slipped it on. I stood before the mirror to see if there were visible pantie lines and it was looking good. Then I went and sat down again to check on my modesty. There, will that be OK?

"No complaints here." he said smiling.

I went before the mirror to look some more and looked at Jake still dressed.

"You need to get naked," I said.

He quickly shed his shirt and shorts so he was naked.

I looked at myself again in the mirror and started to sway my body and wiggle my hips. We going dancing anytime soon, as I started to dance and watch Jake watching me.

"Well, we might get an invitation to a Wedding, and there could be dancing."

I was now looking at Jake and starting to put on some moves. Slowly running my hands all over my body. Jake was watching intently and it wasn't long before I got the reaction I wanted as his dick started to come to life. I started to play with the straps and do all the things I thought a stripper might do with plenty of teasing as I watched him.

I had both straps off and allowed them to fall down my arms. Then reaching above my head, I was able to wiggle enough that the dress fell to my waist. Jake was smiling big time and his dick was really getting hard as I turned away from him and bent over and slowly pulled the thong off. I slowly did a turn to face him again. I ran my hands over my breast and down my sides to the hem of the dress where I took hold and started to slowly pull it up, keeping my hips moving and exposed myself to Jake.

"How was that I asked?"

"That was hot," he said.

I smiled and slowly walked over to him, admiring his hard dick until I wrapped my arms around him and thanked him again for the sexy little black dress. He put his arms around me and we held each other tightly, feeling my breast against his chest and his hard dick pressing against my tummy.

Jake said, "I had no idea my girlfriend was such a good stripper."

I looked up at him to see his smile as he looked down to see mine, then he leaned down and we put our lips together for our first kiss.

"Lets go skinny dipping," I said.

"Yeah, lets do that," he said.

We went to the pool and walked in together. He was still sporting a hard dick as it pointed straight out. We got in the water and I again wrapped my arms around him, and him to me. Then I just had to have a nice kiss as I felt our bodies come together again. We then swam and would occasionally come together for a nice hug and kiss.

I'd gotten out and went to a lounge to get some sun. I looked over at Jake and asked him to put some lotion on my back as I laid on my tummy. He's such a good guy. He came over and worked lotion down my back working towards my bottom and stopped.

"Would you do my butt and legs too please."

So he continued to spread lotion to my back and butt cheeks and down my legs.

"There you go."

I rolled over to lay on my back and looked him in the eye. "Would you like do this side too?" I smiled and said, "please."

I raised my arms over my head and stretched out giving him full access. He took an arm and applied lotion down to my shoulder, then reached across and took my other arm doing the same. As he did that, I had an eye full of his dick that was almost in my face. He finished my arms and worked my neck and started down my chest. I smiled as he got closer to my tits.

He worked around the sides of them and in between them before looking me in the eye. I smiled some more as he placed his hands over a tit and softly rubbed in the lotion. It felt so nice I let out a small pleasurable moan and kept a smiling. He then moved to my other tit and did the same and I had the same response. He moved to my tummy and sides being real gentle. He did the side of my hips and down to the tops of my legs. He started on a leg doing the outside working to the inside when I opened my legs some to give him room to work. He reached to the other leg and did the same all the way to my foot. Then he started working back up to where he had been. He looked at me as to indicate he was done.

"You missed some," as I smiled to assure him what I wanted.

He continued on the inside of my leg working up into my thigh area and around my pussy. He did the same on the other side, working up and around my pussy to the bottom of my tummy. He looked at me again, I smiled and told him, you can do it all. He swallowed and very softly started rubbing lotion onto my pussy as I opened my legs farther. I had very nice feelings from his touch and again let out a pleasurable moan. I saw some life in his dick as he did this.

"Thanks," I said.

"Would you like me to put some on you? It won't hurt and it's good for getting a great tan like mine."

He smiled and laid down on his tummy. I started with his shoulders and down his back and sides to his hips and up to his lower back and right on to his butt cheeks without any fan fair before starting on the backs of his legs to his feet.

"Would you like me to do the other side now?"

He didn't say anything and just rolled over. I smiled at him and he grinned back.

"Full treatment," I asked.

"Sure," he said.

I grabbed an arm and started at the hand and worked to his shoulder, then I did his other arm to his shoulder. He had an eyeful of my tits as I did that. I worked his neck and started on his upper chest and shoulders. I had a hand each shoulder, like pinning him down and leaned in a planted a nice kiss on his lips.

He smiled along with me as I worked his chest and sides to his hips and up to his lower tummy. He was watching me closely now as I looked him in his eye. I took more lotion and moved right onto his dick and balls, feeling them for the first time how smooth and soft they are before continuing down his thigh and leg and working back up the other leg to his thigh, and oh my, I just had to apply a little more lotion to his balls and dick again.

I looked at him. "How's that?"

"That was good," he said smiling.

"Would you like more?"

"Oh, you did good," he said,

"Here, I'll do a little more," as I wrapped my hand around his hardening dick again.

"Oh, you must like this, you're getting excited again." I giggled and let go.

"Thanks" he said.

I laid on my lounge to get some sun.

Jake asked, "is Sue really jealous or is she just playing?"

"Oh, maybe a little of each, why?"

"Well, she seems sincere."

"Well, you're the first guy she's ever hung around with, and you made a good impression on her."

I looked over to see Jake grinning.

"It's good to see the girls excited about getting together with you guys. We all seem to get along well together."

Jake looked at me and said, "you can take credit for that."

"Oh?"

"Kim, you are so sure of yourself in whatever you do. Example, you stripped naked in front of 3 horny guys, right out here. No harm done, and now look at whats going on. Us two are getting naked with a couple of your girlfriends, our moms, and we're all comfortable with it. It all comes from you Kim."

"I'd have to give credit to my mom."

"Whys that?"

"I'll tell you sometime. Lets go swim again."

We did and we hugged and kissed some more in the pool.

We'd had enough pool and sun time and headed in.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going tonight?" I asked.

"No, you'll just have to wait and see."

"OK. So, how would you like to wash my hair again?"

"What?"

"lets go take a shower, and I'll let you wash my hair."

"Oh, sure"

So we headed for the shower. I got the water going then we got in and got all wet. I had Jake hold out his hand and I poured shampoo into it and let him wash my hair. "Take your time and work it good I said."

"OK"

It was nice to have someone do that for me as he was massaging my scalp before we rinsed it all off.

"You did such a nice job, how about washing the rest of me? And if you like, I'll wash you..."

Jake smiled, "sounds good," he said.

I handed him my soap and turned so he could do my back.

He lathered me up real nice then washed me with his hands carefully before he took the shower head down and rinsed away all the soap.

"Let me do your back now," I said.

He turned around and I lathered him all up and worked it all around before rinsing him with the shower head.

honestme
honestme
240 Followers