I like Being Naked Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Carl kinda shrugged their shoulders.

"Good, I'll go get what we need," and she went to the house.

I looked at the guys who were looking scared now. "Hey guys, no ones going to get hurt, lighten up would you. I told you how cool mom is. She wants you to enjoy yourselves."

Jake said, "mom is the coolest guys. We can do this, now man up. Lets team up and have some fun."

Lea walked over next to Mike and slid an arm around him lightly, "can I do you?"

Mike gave her a smile and nodded.

Sue and Carl put on happy faces.

Mom came out with towels, scissors, razors and bowls. We went to the lounges and had us each put down a towel.

"OK guys, we need you to lay on a towel."

The guys all laid down. She gave us girls scissors.

"Girls, You'll need to cut the hair as short as you can. Try to keep the point of the scissors going away or parallel to the penis."

Jake had his happy grin on as he watched me cut away.

Lea was smiling and she was happily cutting away as was Sue. Mom was watching, "looking good girls, get it is as short as you can."

I can't believe I'm doing this, Carl said.

"Sue looks like she's done this before," mom said.

"She did me," Lea said smiling.

"Do I dare ask who started all this," mom said as she looked at me.

We all chuckled. .

OK, good job girls.

"Now we need to lather em up."

"Won't that be breaking the rule?" Carl asked.

"Rule?" mom asked.

"Yeah, we can look, but we can't touch, unless there's a mutual agreement," I said smiling at Jake.

"Well, then you'll have to settle that yourselves," mom said.

"Go for it," Jake said.

"OK with me," Mike said.

"Alright," Carl said.

"Girls"

They smiled and nodded.

"OK girls, give me a hand," mom said. I held out my hand and she filled it with shaving cream and did the same with Lea and Sue.

"OK, you get to spread it on evenly. Cover all the hair."

The girls were giggling as they started to apply the shaving cream, getting their first feel in that area of a guy.

I spread lather on Jake as he watched on. I got both hands working on him. I couldn't help from spreading onto the sides of his dick and making sure to make some contact. Lea was enjoying this immensely, as was Mike, as she had rubbed his balls some. It was enough that Mike started to show some excitement as his face was turning red.

"OK girls, now take your razors and do the rest."

"Sue, this is not the time to get shy. If he's in the way, you'll have to move it." mom said.

We all chuckled.

Lea was really enjoying this. She wasn't being shy either and seemed to be delighted to move Mike's dick back and forth as she worked the razor . I was doing much of the same with Jake, and taking a few more liberties, just enough to see Jake's dick start to stir.

Mike was now getting hard, and he was really turning red in the face. Lea seeing his reaction wasn't letting up. She had the biggest grin yet.

Mom saw he was struggling and calmly said. "It's good to see someone showing appreciation. Lea, Mike appreciates the good job you're doing, be proud."

"OK girls, here's a clean towel, now clean em up and let's have a look at your handy work."

I took the towel and placed over Jake's dick and just about molested him as I cleaned him all up and gave more attention to his dick until he was getting hard.

"Alright guys, get up so we can have a look."

The guys got up having been shaven clean.

"What to you think girls. Don't they look good." mom said smiling, as the guys stood there with their dicks partially hard.

They nodded and giggled.

"Girls, would you pick up those towels and try to contain the hair. Guys, go ahead the jump in the pool for a wonderful experience."

They all ran and dove in as we cleaned up.

"Wow, I feel naked now." Mike said.

"Dude, that's like weird," Carl said.

Mom called them back out and told them to come lay down again. She handed us girls a tube of lotion.

"Guy's this is for your own protection so you don't get burnt. Girls, you need to apply lotion now, and get everything so they won't burn. You'll need to do this a few times this afternoon. Guys, you should lay there at for at least 10 minutes in the sun, then you can swim for awhile, then come out for more lotion and sun. OK."

They all nodded.

"OK, girls, rub it in."

"Well bud, would you like the full treatment," I asked Jake.

Nothing less he said. I started at his chest and working lotion into his neck so I could lean over and steal a kiss before spreading lotion all over his upper body.

Lea saw this and asked Mike if he would like the full treatment too. He saw what I did, grinned, and told her sure. Lea started on his upper chest and onto his neck before starting down his upper body. Mike said, "you forgot something."

"Oh?"

"Where's the kiss?" he said.

Lea smiled, leaned over and kissed him lightly.

"Mmm," thanks he said, as Lea smiled happily.

I was now applying lotion to Jake's newly shaven area feeling how smooth it felt.

"Oh, that's smooth," I said as both hands worked the edges of his dick. I put more lotion on my hands and rubbed it onto his dick, making sure everything got covered, and I got the response I wanted to see. Before moving down his legs.

Sue was still struggling, so I went over beside her.

She quietly said, "I'm not sure about this."

I looked at Carl for a nod.

I put lotion and Sues hands, "here, let me help you."

I took her hands and together we worked lotion on his freshly shaven area. "Feel how smooth that feels?"

She smiled and nodded. I then moved her hand onto his dick and helped her rub in some lotion. This brought Carl to life almost immediately as he went hard under our hands before we moved on. Sue was speechless.

I gave her a hug, "you did it."

She started to smile seeing the hard dick before her. "Oh my gosh," she said.

"Are you OK Carl," she asked.

Carl was actually smiling.

"Good job Girls," mom said.

I went and laid on the lounge next to Jake and asked him to put some lotion on my back. Lea and Sue went in the pool and mom laid down next to me.

Jake was working lotion onto my back. I told him to get it all covered. He knew what I meant and didn't disappoint me, He even took a little liberty on the bottom side of my butt, by brushing ever so slightly on my pussy.

"Mom, you need some lotion," I asked,

"Yes dear."

"Jake, mom needs lotion too."

"OK," he said and started in on moms back. He worked her shoulders real good and started down. He got near her butt and looked over at me. I gave him a reassuring smile and he didn't disappoint her. He worked lotion all over her butt and even took his time before doing her legs. He then went back and got some sun.

About ten minutes later, mom announced that everyone could swim, so the boys and I joined Sue and Lea in the pool who had been real quiet the whole time.

I swam over to the girls. They both had smiles on their faces.

Sue said, "I can't believe I just did all that. I'm like so embarrassed."

Lea and I smiled.

"That was fun, I can't wait to put more lotion on." Lea said.

We all giggled.

"Sue, No harm done. It was a great opportunity for all of us." I said smiling.

Lea quietly said, "think Mike would be my boyfriend?"

We all giggled.

"Well, girl, why don't you swim over and ask him," I said.

Lea had some kind of a look in her eyes. She smiled and swam over to Mike. We watched as they talked quietly. They were both smiling and we could see nods from both of them and more smiles. It then looked like Mike put his arms around her waist just before we saw her arms go around his neck before they had an approving kiss.

"Come on Sue." We both swam over to them. I put my arms around both of them to see smiles on both of their faces. Lea still had that look in her eyes. Sue went to the other side of them.

Lea, then quietly said, "girls, this is Mike, my boyfriend." They both smiled and Lea leaned in and gave him a big kiss.

"That's so sweet," I said.

Sue said, "I'm jealous."

We all giggled.

Sue and I left them and I went to Jake.

"What was that all about," he asked.

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big kiss.

"Well Lea just asked Mike to be her boyfriend, and he said yes." We both looked over at them to see they still had their arms around each other.

"That's cool. Mike told me he kinda liked Lea." Jake said.

"I could tell she was enjoying what she did earlier." I then slipped and hand down to Jake's groin area and felt it's smoothness. "Mmm, that feels nice," I said. "What do you think?"

"Well, it's like Mike said earlier, I feel naked now."

I smiled and gave him another kiss before we swam. "Oh, don't forget to go off the board." He nodded and did just that as he coaxed Carl to go with him.

Mom had rolled over and was taking notice. She was really enjoying the day.

We had swam about 45 minutes before mom summoned the boys back for another treatment. There was no hesitation on their part nor Lea and I. Sue followed up after all of us.

Lea told Mike, "I suggest the full treatment again being as white as you are."

Mike smiled and said, "I agree."

I was doing the same with Jake. Sue kinda did the same with Carl.

We were busy rubbing lotion onto the guys when and we all heard, hey everyone. We all looked to see Dad come walking out wearing his speedo. Mom got up and greeted him. They walked over to us as we were still applying lotion.

Nobody really freaked much, other than Sue.

"Everyone, this is Mark, just call him dad," mom said.

Everyone said hi.

Dad was watching us apply lotion. Mom pointed out Lea working on Mike and you know Sue over there. She's working on Carl.

"Nice to meet you all. So what's going on here, lotion application lessons?" Dad asked.

We all laughed.

Mom told Dad, "we're all skinny dippers today, so you can loose your suit."

Dad didn't waste any time and lost the speedo. Lea and Sue took notice and I could see them grin and blushing as they galanced at dad.

"Hey guys, I want you to notice how nice Dad looks down there," mom said pointing at Dad's groin area. Everyone looked at Dad seeing He was clean shaven.

"He's been this way for a long time, and I keep him that way," Mom said with a smile.

"So today, we had the girls clean up the boys to be like you," Mom told Dad.

"That's great Just keep plenty of lotion on for a few days or more and enjoy the new feel. You do that, and you'll never want hair there again and you can't beat having someone apply it for you either," Dad said grinning.

The guys all grinned and nodded.

"So, what are you doing home this early," I asked.

"Well, your Mom said she was coming home early to get some sun, and I thought that was worth an early afternoon too. She didn't tell me you all were going to be here, so I apologize if I'm intruding."

"Not at all dad, I'm glad you're here," I said.

"Hey, if you'd all like to hang around this evening, we can BBQ," Dad said

I looked for a response from everyone. Most nodded.

"Sounds good," dad.

"Good. Well you continue with what you're doing over there and don't let me interrupt."

With that, I put a bunch of lotion on my hand and spread it over Jake's dick and balls. Dad saw that and looked at Mom and said, I need some lotion too.

We all laughed and mom told him to lay down, and she applied lotion to Dad.

While the boys were getting their required sun time, Mom asked Jake, "did you tell the boys about your night out with Kim?"

"Uh, no, but I did hear from my mom. She's gotten a few phone calls from some of the people that were there."

Mike asked, "so what did you and Kim do?"

I was finished applying lotion to Jake and rubbed the excess into my breast as Jake watched.

"I'll be right back, you tell Mike and Carl about our date," as I headed in. I went and got a large print I had made and brought it out to show the boys. Jake was telling the guys how we had gone to the formal at the Country Club.

I showed Dad the print first.

"That's awesome Kim," he said

Jake told the guys how everyone had their eye's on me and how happy he was seeing that.

"Guys, you just can't believe how beautiful she looked that night. She made this mamma real proud," mom said.

Lea and Sue were smiling as I showed Jake the photo of us two.

"Oh my, you are so beautiful Kim," Jake said.

"Show Mike and Carl."

I showed Mike. His eyes went wide and looked at me. "This is you! My gosh, she is beautiful, beyond Super Model, wow."

Carl looked, "golly, this is the same girl we've been hanging with. That's awesome."

I took the photo back and gave it to Jake. "This is for you to take home."

"Really, oh, thanks Kim. Mom's going to love this. She's gotten phone calls from people that were there who just had to share with her how beautiful her son's date was. So this photo should answer lots of questions, thanks."

Mom told the boys they could swim again and they were quick into the pool.

"What's this all about," Dad asked?

"I told the boys they need to come out and get about 10 minutes of sun with fresh lotion applied. So I let them swim for about 45 minutes and call em out."

"I bet they're enjoying that," Dad said with a smile.

"Well, there are couple of girls that are enjoying it too," mom said smiling.

Dad smiled. "You never fail to amuse me darling."

I went to Sue again.

Sue quietly said, "is this all for real? We all just started off with skinny dipping, then out of the blue, your mom shows up and the next thing, we're shaving pubic hair off the guys and applying lotion to them periodically. Lea and Mike hook up and now your dad is here too, and we're all naked and it's like no one cares..."

I smiled. "It's kinda fun though isn't it."

Sue looked at me. "As bizarre as it all is, it is fun." She smiled and we had a hug.

Mom and Dad joined us in the pool.

Mom came over to Sue and I.

"Is everything alright over here," mom asked..

"I think so. There just seems to be so much happening today. If you haven't noticed, Lea and Mike hooked up today."

Moms Eye's went wide.

"Yeah, Lea was so cute, she says, do you think Mike would be my boyfriend? We told her, well you'll have to ask him. So she did and it went well from there."

"Oh, that's so nice, Sue, sounds like you need a boy friend too. There's one left. All three of these guys are real handsome. I like the way they behave too. Don't you and Carl get along together?" mom asked

"I don't think there's a problem with that. We do all get along very well together," Sue said.

"Ah, just a little shy are we?" mom said.

Sue just grinned.

"Well, you girls helped Lea connect by supporting her. So, how about if we help you."

Sue just shrugged her shoulders.

Mom and I smiled. "Keep your chin up girl."

"Have any of the guys applied lotion to you?" mom asked

Sue shook her head.

"Would you object. I mean, Kim had Jake do my back. Think you could ask Carl to do that for you. He seems a little shy too, just like you. Get a little bolder with him when you apply lotion the next time. Try to be more open and encourage him. You and Kim together had him going pretty good and he showed his appreciation." mom said.

Sue was blushing now.

Mom and I both put our arms around her and gave her a hug.

Mom hunted down Dad and I went after Jake.

That wasn't hard. They were chatting together and we broke it up.

"Your beautiful girlfriend needs a kiss," I said as I wrapped my arms around Jake.

Dad looked over at Jake and said, "my beautiful daughter would like a kiss."

"ah hum, our beautiful daughter would like a kiss, and I need one too mister," mom said as she wrapped her arms around dad.

We both got our kisses without any objection.

Jake asked, "so what were you three lady's scheming up this time? I saw you all talking over there."

"Well, tell me. Has Carl shown any interest in Sue."

"Oh yea. He really thinks she's hot."

"Hmm"

"What's up," Jake asked.

"Seems our shy little Sue may feel the same about him."

more to cum...

12