I like Being Naked Pt. 09

Story Info
Pool party continues, lots of lotion.
6.9k words
4.74
29.1k
21

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honestme
honestme
239 Followers

pool party continues, so do relationships

Mom summoned the boys. "Time for fun and sun guys."

Carl was out first and headed for a lounge. I quickly laid on the one next to him.

"What are you doing?" Carl asked.

"I'm going to have Jake put lotion on me before I do him. Sue might like it if you put some on her. Don't let her have all the fun," and gave him a wink.

Jake made his way over. "What's up with this?" he asked.

"I need some lotion too," I said.

"OK," and he started spreading lotion on my back.

Sue arrived and saw Jake applying lotion to my back and said, "that looks nice."

Carl quietly said, "I'll put some on your back if you like."

She smiled and said "please."

Carl let her lay down. Sue and I were facing each other. Sue could watch Jake and I could watch Carl. Carl kept watching Jake work on me and did the same on Sue. Jake didn't need encouragement to do my butt this time, he just went right to it.

Carl and Sue both looked at me when they saw what Jake was doing and I let them see my lovely smile so they knew I was enjoying it. Carl got down to Sue's butt and started to hesitate. He looked over at Jake who must have given him a nod, because he put some lotion in his hands and started to softly spread the lotion on Sue's butt. She seemed a bit surprised at first, then smiled.

Jake finished my back and said I was done. I rolled over, gave him a smile and said, you're not done yet. Jake smiled and said alright. He started with my arms and then my neck and leaned in to give me a kiss as he started on my chest. I could see Sue watching with wide eyes just as Carl finished her back. I was shocked when she rolled over.

"uuh, do this side too, please," Sue said with an uncertain smile.

Jake was now starting on my breast. He was being real gentle now, but deliberate. Carl again looked over at Jake then me. I gave him another wink with a nod as Jake was getting down to my pussy now. I looked over at Lea and Mike. She had done him and He was now doing her back.

Jake didn't linger on my pussy, more of a quick tease before he moved on to my legs. Jake was done with me and we switched places. He wanted his back done first and that's where I started. Carl was just getting to Sue's mid section and seemed to hesitate, as not sure what to do. Sue had her eyes closed, but she had a happy look on her face. Carl just stood there, so I stepped over to him and put lotion on his hands.

I took his hands and placed them on her lower tummy and together, we went right down the side of her pussy to her thigh, then across to the other side and up to her tummy again. It looked like Sue was gasping for air. I nodded to Carl, and softly told him, do that again and I watched as he did. I nodded and away he went.

I went back to Jake and quickly worked down his back and worked his butt real good.

Carl had worked down Sues legs and appeared to be finishing up when I stepped over and took his hand back to the inside of Sues thigh. Carl had a real worried look on his face. I smiled as I brought his hand up the inside of her thigh, then slowly back down a little. I then moved his hand up her thigh and onto and over her pussy, then back down again. Sue was gasping as I stepped away with Carl and softly told him, "she really likes you. If I were you, I'd quickly help her up and hold her tight. If you like her, tell her. You both need each other right now."

I quickly went back to Jake and continued down his back and over his butt again.

Carl was doing as I suggested. He went to Sue and helped her up. She seemed to be in a daze, she looked so happy, and Carl did hold her close and leaned into her. I could see that he spoke to her and saw that she put her arms around him and held him tightly. I had finished Jake's back and he rolled over.

I went and put my arms around Carl and Sue. They were motionless as they stood there holding each other. "You two look so beautiful standing here," I softly said.

I left them and went to work on Jake. I started by planting a big kiss on his lips and spreading lotion down his chest.

Carl and Sue separated. Carl came over and laid down awaiting Sue to apply lotion. He smiled at her and asked for a full treatment.

I spread plenty of lotion on Jake's newly shaved area before applying lotion to his balls and dick before moving to his legs.

Sue was smiling now and she didn't hesitate applying lotion to Carl's shaved area and then she did his balls and dick as I had done Jake.

Dad had started the BBQ and Mom went in to get some other food together. Lea, Sue and I got together as the boys were getting their 10 minutes of sun.

"Can we go to your room for a few minutes," Sue asked.

"We're on our way," as I took her hand and walked her into the house. Sue sat on my bed and laid back as Lea and I looked on.

Sue started talking softly. "I've got this funny feeling all over my body, and my, uuh, pussy feels wet. I can't really describe it. Like I need something."

Lea and I looked at each other and smiled.

Sue, "just do it."

"Do what?" she asked.

"Put your fingers on your pussy and give it a rub, you need stimulation," I said.

"Are you kidding?" she asked.

"No, you need to, ahh..."

"What?"

"Just put your fingers on your pussy and rub it before you lose that nice feeling."

"That's nasty,"she said, before she moved her hand between her legs and started to rub herself. "Oh My Gosh ooooh my gossh, that feels so ... "

"A little masturbation never hurts anyone," I said. Sometimes we just need to do it.

"Oh my, oooooh myyy"

"Don't stop doing that, feel the pleasure, just let it go," I told her.

She did that for a bit before her body started to shake, oooowwwwww aaawwwwwww. "Oh my gosh. My pussy, it's all wet."

Lea and I smiled

Lea asked, "what got you going?"

"Well, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, Kim told me I needed to be bold ahh ahh. I saw how she let Jake apply lotion down her front side, and I just rolled over to let Carl do me. I let him touch me all over. My eyes were closed and I just enjoyed feeling of his hands on me. Then he touched me down there, between my legs. Then he held me and told me he really likes me."

"Well, did you tell him anything," Lea asked.

"Yeah, uuh, I told him I really liked him too, then Kim came and put her arms around us both and softly told us how beautiful we looked standing there together. We just stood there holding each other."

Sue sat up and looked at me, then slid off the bed and wrapped her arms around me and said, "I love you."

Lea came over and wrapped her arms around us both. We stood holding each other when there was a soft knock at the door. Girls, "can I come in?" mom asked.

"Yes mom."

Mom came in to see us hugging. I reached out so she could join us. "Is there something wrong you'd like to share with your mother," mom asked.

"No mom, it's just all about love."

After our happy time, we rejoined the boys. It was kinda quiet in the pool. I was with Jake as we held each other stealing kisses. Lea and Mike were doing the same, and Sue and Carl were in each others arms holding each other in silence.

The silence was broken by mom calling us to dinner.

Mom and dad had the outside table all set up. We had salads and fruit with brauts and burgers dad did on the BBQ. The group was lively again, with laughter all around.

After eating, we all went hand in hand to the pool. Once in the pool, we were in each others arms again. It was dark, so we couldn't see much anymore.

We just held each other, pressing our lips together and enjoying each other. Jake, under the cover of darkness was now lightly caressing a breast. I moved a hand across his smooth hair free area before placing my hand on his dick and just softly held it as we kissed. We could hear soft smacking of lips from the others as we stood in silence.

Dad and mom were about to enter the pool. Dad asked, "anyone want the lights on?"

We all said, "NO!"

"Very good, lights will remain off this evening."

We must have remained silent for hours before we broke up the party and everyone went home. I told Jake to come over early for lotion treatment.

Jake did show up early for his lotion treatment. Mom got to greet him at the door, she was wearing one of her lacie thongs and nothing else.

"You're up early," she said.

"Yeah, Kim told me I needed to be early for lotion."

Mom smiled and gave him hug. "Well big guy, I don't think she's up yet. You can to go in and check on her. If She's sleeping, come on out and have some coffee with me," as she headed off smiling.

Jake came in and saw I was still sleeping, so he headed out to the kitchen.

"Have a seat, can I get you some coffee or juice?", mom asked

"A glass of water would be fine," Jake said as he admired mom's lacie little thong, and trying not to get busted for looking this time.

"So, looks like you kids enjoyed yourselves yesterday before I interrupted. Being that was the first time for all you getting together for a swim like that," mom said smiling.

"Yea, it was a bit tense before we, ah..."

"before you all started skinny dipping," mom interrupted.

"Yea, but it was good. Fear of death went through all the guys when you showed up. They all thought we were busted big time and you'd have our asses for being with the girls like that, or something. A couple of the girls had that same feeling..., but seeing your interaction with Kim, I figured you knew what we were up to," Jake said.

Mom was smiling. "Well, it just so happened I had planned on taking the afternoon off yesterday to get in some tanning. I told Kim, and she told me you all were going to be here. So you're right, I knew what going on, and glad everyone got over the 'fear' factor and had a good time. You guys are good sports too. Letting the girls clean you up, and you all look good too. Feels a little strange down there doesn't it," mom said grinning.

Jake smiled without saying anything...

"Hey Hey," Dad said as he strode into the kitchen. "Good morning Jake, good morning dear. I heard what you were talking about. Lighten up on the guy... He doesn't want to talk about the personal grooming that You imposed on everyone," he said looking at mom before giving her a hug and quick kiss.

"Well, he showed up early just to have someone apply lotion, and she's not up yet," mom said smiling back at dad.

"Yeah, whatever, why don't you go and put some clothes on so we can get out of here and get our errands done. I've got chores to do around here," dad said.

"I think the ladies around here would never wear clothes if they could get away with it," dad said.

"I heard that. Now look who's putting Jake on the spot...," mom called back as she headed down the hall.

"Good morning dad, Hi Jake," I said, still rubbing my eyes as I came in and gave Jake a hug. "You guys were sure loud this morning!"

"Well, your mother was out here teasing Jake, and I put an end to it," dad said grinning.

Mom walked back in wearing a little halter top which left nearly nothing to the imagination being as sheer as it was, and a light wrap around skirt that light went right through I noticed as she walked by the sliding glass door. "I wasn't teasing Jake, we were just have good conversation," mom said, "I'm ready," looking at dad.

Dad was looking mom over, "like I say Jake, they'd go naked all the time if they could get away with it," he said. "Alright, we're out of here, back around noon, I hope."

"Bye", we said. "Bye," mom replied as they left...

"So, come here a give me kiss", I demanded of Jake.

Jake wasted no time, wrapped his arms around me and gave me that kiss. Mmmmmmmmm

"mmm, that was nice, now lets get you naked so I can rub some lotion on that smooth skin of yours," I said as we headed to my room.

"Who let you let you in this morning, Mom or dad?" I asked has he dropped his shorts.

"Your mom let me in. She told me to check on you, which I did, then joined her in the kitchen before your dad came in,' Jake said.

"Was she already dressed?"

"No, she had on a thong. So, are you taking after her, or is she taking after you. Getting greeted at the door by a naked or near naked lady seems the norm for this place."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all, beautiful," he said as his arms wrapped around me again and delivered a big kiss.

"mmmm, OK, lay down and lets get some lotion on you," I instructed.

Jake laid down as I put lotion on my hands and started to work it into his groin area. All around his balls where the skin was still white, before carefully rubbing his balls and then onto his dick which started to come to life and stiffen up nicely. I just slowly rubbed his hard dick along its length. It was real slick with all the lotion and felt real smooth in my hands. I looked at Jake and could see he was enjoying the stimulation I was providing. Feeling that tingle between my legs, I crawled onto the bed next to him, then continued to slowly stroke.

"You can rub me if you like," which he needed no further prompting as his hand went to my pussy and slowly rubbed it as I was stroking to him. He was playing with my pussy some more as I felt my juices flowing. I opened my legs more to give him access and just enjoyed the pleasure. I could feel my pussy getting real wet, so I rolled onto Jake. He looked at me and I smiled as I started to position myself over him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm going to rub your dick with my wet pussy."

I was on top of him and had positioned my wet pussy over his dick, then I started sliding myself along its length.

"Feel how wet my pussy is? Does that feel good? It feels fantastic to me. Oh Jake, I picked up my momentum. This feels really nice."

"Oh yeah, I feel your pussy. That's so hot. Can you sit up, I wanna watch your pussy sliding over my cock."

I sat up, which allowed me to push down harder on his hard dick.

Oh gosh, oh my gosh, ahh.

He reached up and was now massaging my tits.

Ah ah Ahh Ahh That feels incredible, oh oh ahh ahh aaaaa. I was sliding back and forth over his dick, feeling it rub against my pussy, and he was softly caressing my tits, oh that feels nice. I continued...mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmm cuuummmmminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, before plopping onto his chest as he held me.

"Oh baby, that looked incredible, and feeling your wet pussy all over me, that was awesome."

"Oh, that did feel nice," as I moved in to give him a kiss, causing me to slide my pussy along his dick some more before I got to him. We laid like that holding each other until I got my breath back. My naked body on top of his felt so nice.

"Jake, I want to feel you in me."

"Really!"

"Yeah, I want to feel you in me."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, as I reached down between us and grabbed his dick. I moved myself lower down his chest and directed his dick towards my wet pussy. Once we made contact, I rubbed his dick across my pussy a few times before directing it to my opening.

We were both breathing heavily. He had his hands on my hips holding me steady as I slowly pushed back onto his hard dick, allowing it to enter me. I was going slow, rocking a little as I felt him enter. I increased my rocking when I felt a small amount of resistance. Ohhhh. I realized what had just happened and began to rock with more action, feeling him enter me more each time. "Oh my, it's going in, go slow, it feels good, slowly..."

"Oh gosh Kim, you're so warm and moist. Feels like you have a firm grip on me."

We were now both in slow motion. He was slowly thrusting into me as I was pushing back on him. Back and forth we moved. "ahh, that's nice, just go easy, ah ahh", back and forth we moved.

Jake then started breathing heavy again and said, "I'm going to cum, get off."

I smiled and pushed hard onto him feeling him deep in my pussy as his body shook.

Kimmmmmm OOOOhhhhhhh. Juices now flowed from my pussy.

"I just came inside you," he said.

I smiled and said, "that was quick, keep moving."

"I shouldn't be cumming in you Kim, we don't need a baby."

"Jake, I'm on the pill, it's OK."

"Oh my, Oh my," he said breathing heavily, as he kept in motion with me.

Our combined juices allowed Jake to slide in and out effortlessly and caused squishy noises at the same time which caused us both to giggle, but kept our rhythm. I had suggested we trade places. So I rolled off him and laid were he had been. I spread my legs as he positioned himself over me. I watched as he grabbed his cock and directed it to my waiting pussy. I watched as his cock entered me slowly and felt the pleasure that came with it. He was now doing the major stroking.

We then laid motionless for awhile as we embraced each other.

"I need a shower, come with me," I said.

Jake smiled, "feels a little gooey down there."

"You can wash my hair again," I said.

"Yeah, what about the rest of you?" Jake asked,

"Of course silly."

We went to the bathroom.

"Get the water ready, I've got to pee"

"huh?"

"Get the water ready... you heard me."

I peed as Jake got the water ready, then I joined him in the shower and got my head wet so he could wash it. It felt nice letting him wash my hair again.

I took the shower head and adjusted it to a pulsing stream and handed it to him. "You better wash me out real good, as I spread my legs."

He grinned and directed the water towards my pussy.

"Aww yeah, that's it, wash all that stuff out, oh yeah."

I put my hand on my pussy and started rubbing, "ah yeah."

I saw Jake's dick pointing at me and grabbed it with my other hand. I was working on both of us as Jake was directing the shower head at my pussy. Oh yeah. I was stroking Jake, feeling the hardness. Jake reached over and was massaging a tit. Oh yeah oh yeah ooooh.

I turned around and bent over, putting both my hands on the seat, then spread my legs as I looked back at Jake. He was grinning big time. I reached back and took his dick and directed to my pussy. He knew what I wanted and placed his cock at my opening, then slowly entered me.

oooooooooooooo yesssssss oooooo yesss as he moved in and out, ooooooo yessssss

I took the shower head from him and directed the stream of water up between my legs and onto my pussy as Jake was making steady strokes now. I was spraying both of us with the pulsing stream of water.

Awwww gawd Kim, awwww, awwwww awwwww awwww

ooooohhhh myyyy gooshhhhhhh awwwwwwwwww, my body was shaking

"Kim, Immmmmmmm cummmmming..." as Jake exploded into me again sending a shock wave through my body as I nearly collapsed if it weren't for Jake holding my hips.

Oooh oooh.

Be both stopped.

Jake pulled me to him and held me tight. I held him the best I could. We stayed like that, without a word spoken for few minutes.

Jake then leaned over and we kissed and kissed...

"Kim, that was awesome. Gosh, that was just incredible," he said.

I smiled, "oh yeah." Then I kissed him again.

We cleaned each other properly and turned the shower off without getting each other or ourselves off again. We dried each other and finally made it out of the bathroom.

"Ready for Breakfast," I asked.

Jake smiled, "yeah, I haven't eaten you yet this morning."

"Come on, lets get some food. You can have dessert later, and I will too."

We ate then went out back and I resumed lotion treatment and laid back to get some sun.

"Kim, you scared the crap out of me," he said.

"OH?"

"Yeah, when I came in you, the thought I'd get you pregnant hit me like a brick, and I couldn't get you off me. You pressed hard onto me and you got the full blast. It was terrifying and tremendously exciting at the same time to cum like that inside you. Between your hot pussy and your juices and all my cum, it was really hot having my dick in you."

honestme
honestme
239 Followers
12