I Like That!

Story Info
Young couple make a game of sex.
1.4k words
4.05
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

I really like that!

I think it all started a few months back when Sandra and I moved in together. We had worked with each other in a department store when we first got out of school but I moved on to a better job while she opened her own interior decorating business. We seamed to click so we stayed in touch, dated, became serious and finally, a few years later, took an apartment together.

Anyway, back to the part I like so much. This was our regular Saturday morning ritual. She was nude and sitting on a towel on the edge of our bed. I was also nude and sitting on the floor between her open legs. I had a pan of warm water; an aerosol can of shaving cream jell in the water, a disposable razor and an old-fashioned shaving cream brush. I carefully dampened the part around her pussy with the water and then squirted the shaving cream jell all over the area. Next, using the brush, I lathered the entire spot until it was all covered with dense, warm, white foam.

Now, ever so cautiously, I began to shave the stubble of hair away from the spot I like so much. Perhaps stubble wasn't the right word, it was only soft, light brown fuzz to begin with. Slowly, like a man in a minefield, using the razor and my fingers, I stroked, fondled and caressed the tender flesh around her snatch. Her legs were still spread wide but now her heels were on my shoulders and she was leaning back on her elbows, her head bent forward so she could see what I was doing to her pussy.

By the time I had completely removed the suds, the slit of her cunt was oozing moisture. I wiped away the last bit of the foam and then easily leaned forward and took the precious lips into my mouth, first as a kiss then probing at the opening with my tongue and finally sucking the now noticeable clit between my lips. My alternating between probing and sucking was getting to her so she let her head fall back and simply enjoyed what I was doing.

Two, maybe three minutes of this and she was squirming and whimpering in delight and my head was now captured between the shapely legs that were clamped tight around it. Relentlessly, I continued my attack on her sweet pussy, stabbing at it with my tongue, massaging it with my lips until I finally slipped my finger under my chin and into her snatch and began manipulate her "G" spot. The volume of her squealing increased in tempo so much that I was afraid our neighbors would hear, but I pressed on.

Now she released the death grip on my head and was trying to push me away, twitching and jerking each time I touched her with my tongue. Finally I moved back just a little and covered the area of her pussy with my hand, sliding my thumb into her. Although she appeared to be almost lifeless, every few seconds there was an involuntary muscle spasm and I could feel the constriction around my finger. The interval between the ticks became longer with each passing minute. At last there was a light snore and, by her regular breathing, I knew she was asleep. I slowly removed my hand and moved her around on the bed so she would be comfortable. She was still nude so I covered her with a sheet. She was smiling and there was a look of serenity on her face.

In the bathroom, I washed my face and wet a washcloth with warm water. Back at the bed, I raised the sheet and, using the warm washcloth, wiped the wetness away from her pussy without waking her. I laid down beside her, secure in the knowledge that, when she woke up, it would be my turn.

Sometime later, I awoke to the most pleasant sensation a man can experience, his penis being massaged and caressed by soft lips and a tongue. I opened my eyes and she was standing over me, bent over from the waist with my cock all the way in her mouth, deep down her throat. She was nursing on me like a baby would nurse on its mother's tit, sucking and releasing, sucking and releasing, occasionally rubbing the tender helmet with her tongue.

She stopped, looked up and smiled at me and said; "Oh, good, you're awake. Now it's my turn to shave you." She laughed, "Your dick is stiff enough to use as a handle."

So she did, pushing my hard pole this way and that, she lathered me up from my lower belly to mid thigh and under my scrotum. Then, with the finesse of a fine surgeon she deftly wielded the razor back and forth, up and down and expertly shaved my entire groin area. I really liked the way she lifted my cock, moving it from side to side and out of the way of the sharp blade. By the time she was finished it was like stone, so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. With a washcloth she wiped away the last trace of the lather and then once again took me deep in her mouth.

Last month she bought a book on 'deep throating' techniques and asked if she could practice on me. Of course I was a gentleman and let her. Now, I must admit she was really getting good at it, so I lay back and let her practice her art. The softness of her mouth as it slid up and down the sensitive areas of my cock was unimaginable. When her tongue touched the susceptible spot on the head I was lost in rapture. Up, down, in, out, I tried to watch but the bliss of a professional blowjob is not something you can see, it can only be felt and then only with your eyes closed and your mind adrift on a sea of love, listening to the symphony of sex to the beat of your libido.

So, there I lay, my eyes shut while the gentlest creature in the world worked her magic on me. Unfortunately, the entire experience was far too short lived and soon I could sense the impending end if this rapturous encounter. I tried to hold back but it was like stopping a runaway train. There was nothing I could do and soon I felt ecstasy as pulse after pulse of my cum spewed out of my cock and deep into her mouth. I was completely spent, awash in the sensation of orgasm, gasping for breath.

She didn't bat an eye and continued to nurse on me until the last vestige of my seed had been milked from me and I was so sensitive that I was fidgeting each time her tongue touched me.

Her hand was softly caressing my penis and balls when she swallowed and said, "MMM, you were loaded. Let me go wash my face. I'll be right back."

I was almost asleep when she returned and climbed into bed along side of me. Again she began to fondle my soft dick. "Don't you go to sleep, big boy. I still want you to fuck me when you have recovered enough."

She continued to play and I was beginning to respond when she said, "Do you remember Alicia, the pretty little Hispanic girl the does some work for me now and then?

Boy did I remember Alicia, a little plump but beautiful, with long shiny black hair, a nice round ass and wonderful boobs. So I said, "Yeah, I think so."

"She recently broke up with her boyfriend and I was telling her about our Saturday morning shaving sessions. She said she would like to try that so I told her you would do it for her. You don't mind do you?"

Gulp! "I guess not, if that's what you want."

"Oh, good. Also I loaned her the book I had on 'deep throating'. She said she wanted to learn how to do that too. I told her she could practice on you. Is that OK?

As a gentleman what could I do? "Yes love, if that would make you happy."

30

Copyright © 02-24-2009 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the CONTACT tab on my profile.

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers