I Like to Watch

Story Info
He needs Rachel to perform.
1.3k words
4.27
65.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our relationship was at the point of failure. I’d been there before and I was painfully aware of all the signs: the looks of confusion and rejection on their faces, the horror when I tried to explain. Their eventual disgust and departure was always the hardest. And Rachel would be no different, of that I had no doubt.

In the beginning, a relationship’s newness always made it easy. And when that wore off, I could always fantasize, but eventually, even the effectiveness of that waned. Which brought us to Rachel kneeling on the bed between the legs of my sprawled form, sagging with obvious frustration and concern.

“I don’t understand,” Rachel’s brow wrinkled with distress, “Don’t I turn you on anymore?” She kneaded my dying cock, hoping to stroke it back to life.

“It’s not you,” I slumped back and squeezed my shut. I really wasn’t up for this, literally, “It’s me.” After a moment, I opened my eyes back up and realized Rachel was looking at me expectantly. Obviously that statement was not going to be enough.

“I need more than this.”

Rachel looked really confused now, “More than me?” Her brow arched fiercely, “Like another girl?” Her voice got higher. Did I detect a note of panic? “You need someone else?!” Alright, maybe not panic, but I was definitely sensing some anger now.

“No, not quite,” I floundered, “Not another woman.”

“You’re gay?” She leaped off the bed, grabbing for her clothes, “Of all fucked up things. How could I have not…”

“No!” I sat up. Not that I had anything against homosexuality, I had enjoyed some experimentation at one point. But this was getting way off track, “I like to watch.”

That stopped her. Yeah well. This is where it usually started land sliding downhill.

Her bra still dangled from her one hand as she placed both of them on her hips, “Let me get this right, you want to watch some porno tapes?”

Well, she was getting closer, “No. I want to watch you.”

“But….” Her eyes flicked around the room digesting this slowly. She needed help.

“I want to watch you fuck someone else.”

Rachel’s lips formed a perfect “O”. I tensed, waiting for the onslaught. Waited. Waited.

“Ok. Is this a new thing for you? Or have you always need this?”

Surprised, I pulled my legs up to my body. This questioning was unexpected, “I really hate talking about this.”

“Oh no, mister!” Rachel stamped her foot, “You just get done telling me that fucking me isn’t enough and that you want to watch me fuck another man,” she paused, “It is men, isn’t it?” I nodded, “Thank goodness for that. Anyways, I think you owe me an answer.”

“I said it wasn’t you. It’s just… well… straight fucking doesn’t do it for me. Hasn’t for a while. It’s ok in the beginning when everything is still new, but that doesn’t last that long,” I looked at her imploring her to understand, “Oh Rachel, I really care for you, I really do. And I’ll understand if you think this is perverted, it probably is.” I hung my head.

Rachel tapped her foot. What was going through her mind? Certainly this wasn’t the usual routine of screaming insults and profanity. She stopped with the toe tapping and walked over to the phone. She punched the number pads and waited.

“Carl, I need you to pick me up,” Pause, “Yeah, I’m over at Nick’s. You know where it is. And get over here pronto!” She finished dressing and left the bedroom.

I closed my eyes. It was over. Carl was a guy that had been drooling over Rachel for months now. Who could blame her for wanting a normal guy? Why did I have this problem? Rachel, outside of the bedroom, was my dream girl. We shared a love of biking and tennis. We liked the same type of movies. It had become a competition between us to see who could find the best out of the way ethnic restaurants. And even though she was more politically liberal than I was, it made for mentally stimulating debates over coffee and scones.

I heard a car drive pull up in the driveway. It hadn’t taken Carl long. I clenched a fistful of sheet. What to do? What to do? I heard the front door open and close. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. I couldn’t just let her walk out like this. Perhaps there was something I could say. I quickly pulled on a pair of boxers and dashed out of the room.

I was halfway down the stairs before I realized that Rachel hadn’t gone out to Carl’s car like I’d expected. Carl had come in. And Rachel had him pinned against the wall, ravishing his mouth. I slowly sank down and sat on a step. Of all things, I had expected, this had been the last.

Carl was obviously as surprised by Rachel’s sudden advances as I was, but he was recovering quickly. Rachel tugged his shirt out of his pants as he attempted to push the straps of her bra and halter-top down. He paused as he allowed her to wrangle his shirt over his head and then managed to get her top pushed down to her waist, exposing her tits. He leaned down and caught one in his mouth and Rachel leaned back moaning. He switched to the other one leaving a wet trail between them.

“Your jeans,” Rachel panted, “Get them off.” Carl fumbled with the zipper, reluctant to release his hold on her nipples. He managed to get them off with a without falling over as Rachel did the same.

My prick twitched.

Rachel pushed Carl back and slid her tongue down his chest to his crotch. She dropped to her knees and turned Carl slightly so I had the perfect profile of his cock sliding into her mouth. She grabbed the back of his thighs and guided him back and forth. Carl’s head was thrown back and his ass was clenched as Rachel sucked him.

I was hard.

Abruptly, she pulled back, “No, not yet! Behind me.” She wiggled out of her top and bra and went down on her hands. Carl dropped behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her slit.

“God, you’re wet!”

“Just put it in me, goddamnit!” Rachel gasped. She reached back and guided him in, “Oh yes!” She exclaimed with a groan. Carl grunted when he was in full hilt. Slowly, he started rocking in and out. He reached around and started stroking her clit. Rachel’s body heaved with each breath.

I was now more than hard. I was rock solid. I stroked it through the boxers.

The leisurely pace Carl was stroking Rachel was exhilarating for me to watch, but Rachel was getting impatient. She sped up the pace by pushing her ass back into him.

“Harder!” she groaned. Carl obliged and started pounding her like piston.

“Oh, yeah,” Carl muttered. He used his other hand to squeeze one of her nipples.

“Oh, oh, oh…” Rachel’s body tensed, “I’m cumming… NOW!” Her stomach tensed as her climax seized her. Carl was right behind her. He took a few more strokes and then impaled her, arching his back. His face twisted up in a look of glorious pain that I knew was pure rapture. He held himself in place as Rachel tried regaining her breath. Finally she turned her head and looked straight at me. A smile played on her lips.

“I changed my mind, Carl. I think I’ll stay.” She extricated herself from his embrace and sauntered over to the stairs. As she climbed up to me, her gaze fastened on my cock straining against the fabric of my boxers, “It’s about time,” She purred as she pulled it out of it’s hiding place, “Let’s try this again.”