I Like You Dirty

Story Info
Couple gets naughty on the sofa.
1k words
3.86
59.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look so sexy sitting on the sofa your head back, eyes close and arms out stretched over the back of the chair. Even with sweat covering your bare chest I couldn't help but feel the need to touch you all over. You were apparently tired from working in the yard all day but I was not in the mood to let you rest.

With out a word I walk over to you on the sofa and straddle your lap. Placing my legs on either side of your legs I pulled myself close to your body. Trying to ignore me you keep your head back and eyes close.

"Your going to get yourself dirty" I hear you say. Still keeping your head back and eyes close.

Ignoring your words I press closer against you, my body grinding into your lap, your eyes now pop open suddenly and your head shoots up. Looking me in the eyes now a smile comes to your lips; you grab my head and pull my mouth towards you. Kissing, our lips move over each other our tongues intertwining. My hands now on your chest I massage you, my mouth lowers to your chest and I kiss you all over. My mouth tasting your sweaty body trying to lick every spot I can get to. I flick your nipples with my tongue your hands grab hold of my head. With your fingers tangle in my hair you lay you're head back against the back of the sofa letting out a sigh.

Sucking your salty skin I move up to your neck and then to your face our lips meet as your raise your head to meet mine. I pull myself even closer to you. Your hands all over my body you place them on my ass lifting my short sundress over my ass.

"Ummmm you don't have any underwear on" you whisper in my ear.

I tell you that I took them off while watching you work in the yard.

"I got so hot just watching you." I purr in your ear.

"It's a good thing I came in when I did you may have exploded if I stayed outside any longer" you chuckled softly in my ear.

You pull yourself from the back of the sofa you're hands still squeezing my ass. I grind my pussy into your lap, my clit rubbing against the unbelievable bulge in your jeans. Pulling my sundress over my head I fling the dress across the room. Now naked I press my tits against your chest, nipples smashed into you. Our mouths and hands moving frantically over each other. My pussy so wet and already throbbing. Although your cock is not even out of your jeans yet I feel myself cumming already from our dry fucking.

"Ummmmm yes" I moan as I slowly grind myself on your still jean covered cock.

My orgasm makes my pussy pulsate and soak your jeans with my juices. I try to hold you as close as I can, wanting my naked body as close to you as I can get it.

Wanting more I tell you I want to feel your cock in me. I beg for you to fuck my pussy.

"Oh honey fuck my pussy with your hard cock" I beg you. "I got to have you now" I continue.

Answering my plea you silently raise me up on my knees. Unzipping your jeans you pull out your rock hard cock. I couldn't wait to get you in me and didn't hesitate to lower myself down on your hard cock. My pussy lowers down on your waiting cock and my body shivers as you go deep into me.

"Ahhhhh yes" I can't help saying.

I hold you close as I raise and lower myself quickly on your cock. We fuck faster and faster. You whisper in my ear how you love fucking my tight pussy. Then grabbing my ass you abruptly slow me down.

Slowly fucking me now with long leisure strokes I hear your broken grunts in my ear. My pussy begins to throb around your cock. My hand goes down between my legs to massage my clit. Raising me slowly up and down, your cock slowly slips in and out of my throbbing pussy. Although our fast fucking was driving me crazy our slow fucking now makes me feel on fire.

Both of us covered in sweat our groans and moans fill the room. Your hands move to my 34-d tits kneading them squeezing my nipples.

I continue to slowly ride your cock.

You lift my tits to your lips sucking them into your mouth. First one then the other, oh how I love that. It sends a tingle straight down to my pussy.

The sound of your cock fucking my soaking wet pussy is driving me wild. I tell you to keep sucking my tits. Your tongue roll my nipples, I hold your head closer to me. A huge groan escapes your mouth still sucking my tits.

"Ummmmmm yessssssss" I hear from you muffled from around my tits.

Feeling my own orgasm building again I hold your throbbing cock deep in me. Our bodies rocking slightly back and forth I feel you're cum fill my pussy. My own orgasm sending shivers through my body at the same time.

"Oh fuck yesssss" you scream.

My head shaking back and forth as I arch my back trying to feel you even deeper in me.

The two of us breathing hard our bodies covered in sweat we kiss each other. You hold my head and suck my tongue into your mouth. Ummmmm how I love the taste of you.

Your arms crossing my body you lift me off of you and lay on the sofa. Draping yourself over me your legs rubbing against mine you brush my damp hair from my face.

"That was so good" I pant between heavy breathing while looking up at you.

You take my chin and plant a kiss on my lips.

"I better take a shower now" you whisper in my ear "care to join me. "

"I don't know honey" I answer back "I kind of like you dirty."