I Live with a Big Booty Bitch with a Big Black Dick

Story Info
A romance.
3.5k words
3.85
106.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silenteye
Silenteye
123 Followers

Written by: Silent Soul Ken

Summary: Janet Ferrari is a former model with a sizable rump, who now is enjoying her money and lives a singular life, what happens when a person with a sizable rump she knows comes with a sizable package?

Tags: Big/Huge ass, Futanari, Futa on Female, Penis/Balls Expansion, Big Penis, Huge balls, Non-consensual sex, Romance, language, Cum Inflation

A/N: SO I've been trying to upload the rest of my mass effect story with little to no success also I'm looking for an editor for my writing if someone can provide I'd be more than grateful enjoy...

Chapter 1

Unwanted Acquaintance

Janet Ferrari grabbed the piece of meat on sale in its wrapping looking at the price. She set it down and looked bending forward slightly to get a better view. Eventually she found a price she was willing to pay, $13.27 a steal. She set the meat with her basket of groceries. Janet was a black woman tall, thin, with long gold colored hair, average curves, save a rather big butt that she had paid to be enhanced to its monstrous size of 43 inches. A few years ago she was a model and internet sensation with her rump and black features. However when another came into the industry with an even larger rump than her own she quit the business preferring to live her royalties she had done a video and photo shoot with the other and had a slight bonding due to their similar features. However when she quitted she lost contact. She was surprised to find that said other had been arrested and put in prison. While she was concerned she ultimately put it out of her mind. It was none of her business, and besides the two weren't friends more like acquaintances of similar features.

Now she lived on the money she made with the public, currently she was wearing a dress that could hide her enormous backend effectively. Janet went to the dairy products opening the door and grabbing a bottle of milk. She placed that in her basket and looked at it to make sure she had everything she needed. 'Milk, meat, eggs, flour, syrup, baking soda and... crackers... all right now I need some apples.' She went to the produce area to grab apples and any other fruit that caught her eye. She arrived at the produce and saw the various apples on display grabbed what she wanted and putting the apples in a plastic bag she headed to the front to pay for her groceries. As she walked she saw a teenager glance at her his gaze following her as she walked past. 'Ugh fucking creep probably undressed me 3 times... pervert.' Janet went to a cashier with the smallest possible line.

With the coming of fall and thanksgiving parents and family members were swarming in like locusts looking for food to bring home and devour. Janet thanked herself for not wanting to go on any relationships at this stage in her life. She didn't want to deal with some mama's boy or son with crazy traditionalists who had rods up the butt with traditions and holidays. Janet already had spent enough time with people ogling her and send her millions of e-mail calling her 'big-booty bitch,' 'Trunk stuffer,' 'hot babe,' etc. she just wanted to live a normal life now and one day start dating. For now she wanted to get out of the store away from anybody else that could recognize her.

She was finally up she put all her stuff on the belt letting the cashier swipe it through. The cashier, a woman, looked at Janet then turned her gaze back to the register as the final item was swiped. "$24.78," she said lamely Janet pulled up her purse and opened it pulling out a 20 and a 5 dollar bill and handing it to the cashier who took it and typed in the amount. It whirred as it opened allowing her to put the bills inside and ejected the appropriate amount of change into the small change pool. Janet grabbed it and walked down to where the bagger had been bagging the food. She thanked him and grabbed her bags quickly exiting the building.

Janet walked to her car the bags of groceries in hand. She opened the trunk of her black Ferrari California and placed her groceries in. Closing it she went to the driver door and opened it getting into the car and sitting in she closed the door. She sighed, 'No oglers today... thank god,' she started the car and began to drive heading home. Janet turned on the radio as she reached the highway adjusting the radio signal. Eventually she found the radio station, pop and hip-hop playing in the car speakers. She relaxed her mind drifting to when she was doing those shoots for the rappers. So raunchy and ill-mannered, she couldn't believe that she had done that especially since they were interested in her butt. She sighed she had wanted to get surgery to remove it but decided against it.

It would cost much more and would take a long time to get rid of everything so she focused on just living with it. She turned off the exit and headed down the street. She lived in a suburb in particular a cul-de-sac to keep away from oglers and people who knew her. True there were still a few people that knew her in here but not as many as in the city she pulled into the street and drive down heading to the cul-de-sac and pulled into circular road was parking the car driveway of her house.

Janet's house was a yellow brick house that was single story, she had a backyard and a small front yard, and the garage door was a big white door that was opening as she pressed the button to open it. She parked her car inside the garage. Turning it off she pulled her keys out and unlocked the door pushing it open. Then she went to the control for the door pressed the close button the garage light with a special movement sensor light. The garage door closed and she grabbed her groceries, slamming her trunk close and exiting the garage through the door in the back. The lights would turn off if they were on for 5 minutes. She walked to the side door that lead straight into the kitchen of her house and with key in hand she unlocked the door and walked in.

The kitchen was a spacious white tiled area with the stove against a small wall and to the far right of it was a sink and dishwasher. She set her groceries down and went to the fridge opposite of the stove a good 10 feet behind. She opened it and looked at her food supply she raised an eyebrow in surprise. Her bread was a few slices short, and when she looked her ham was disturbed a piece dangling from its plastic container. Mayonnaise bottle was also open when it shouldn't have been and some tomato had been ripped apart.

This set off warning lights in Janets head; she went to the phone that rested on the wall next to the sink. She pulled it and was about to dial 911 when she realized that she had no signal. 'Fuck!' she put the phone back and she went to her closet, opening it she grabbed her broom and pulled it out. She then took off her heels walked to the entryway of the kitchen and paused straining her ears to hear even the faintest of sounds. Nothing, so the intruder was not in the living room, she walked forward looking around, the living room had a single large plasma TV at the wall, with a presentation table top that had various statues. She walked forward then turned her head left where her bathroom and bedroom lay. She walked forward then stopped when she heard the grunting coming from her bedroom. She also saw the door was ajar and she slid forward using her stockings to quietly move forward to look at the gap.

She heard moaning now and grunting. "Fuck yes! Ohhhhh yeah!" The intruder hissed she heard skin slapping as the intruder... whacked off? But that was a females voice! Whatever was going on she needed to get them out of her house and in the hands of the cops. She put her fingers on the door and opened it quickly running to the figure on her bed. The figures head turned and lunged at her she saw a feminine build closing in rapidly she swung the broom only to find her center of gravity falling and the first thing to hit the ground was her rump.

"OW!" Janet's rear was a massive cushion but she still felt pain. Then her back then her head, her arms were pinned down. She felt a hot breath on her neck and heard the low giggling in her ear.

"Oh yes you're home... and your butt is as big as ever!" Janet could not understand, this voice was a woman's yet the throbbing hard thing against her crotch was a guy's dick!? "Mmm I've missed you." She felt a lick on her cheek. The voice was familiar but... "Haven't seen you since that gig so long ago... mmm," A kiss on her neck, Janet tried to squirm she was feeling flustered.

'I can't be getting off from this... freak!' she had to push the intruder off 'Gotta get out and get help.'

"Mmm stop moving! Otherwise I can't give you my 11 inches of love!" The intruder squealed, wait that squeal it couldn't be.

"Rubi, is that you Rubi Starz?" Janet said.

"Oh yes you remembered! Good, good I'd explain what's going on but I've been here for hours wanting to cum! Naughty of you to be so late my little booty whore!" Rubi said. "My balls are nearly bursting because I've held back every time!" Suddenly she pushed up and Janet saw Rubi. Rubi had a more rounded face compared to Janet's however she had large curls of pink-dyed hair, as well as C-cup breasts that were swinging slightly. Her body was slightly hourglass shaped with her wide hips and enormous rump that put Janet's to shame at a monstrous 56 inches. She could see it slightly jiggling behind as Rubi shook her hips and she saw the male organ attached just above her cunt. It was a huge cock 11 inches in length and 3 inches in width around the head she saw what looked like a ring wrapped near the head, the balls looked like overstuffed softballs and had a slightly darkened color to them.

"Yeah they're huge huh!? Normally they're smaller but I've been beating off so many times and holding it back that they kinda grew! Hurts a bit too I think guys call this blue balls or whatever the fuck, I don't give a shit though cause I'm fucking horny as a bitch in heat!" No sooner had she said that then a beep sounded and the ring fell off. "YES!!!" She grabbed Janet's skirt and ripped it apart with freakish strength. Her hot fingers clawed at Janet's panties even as Janet raised her hands to intercept.

"Stop it! Leave me alone you-you freak!" Janet shouted with disgust struggled with Rubi who tried to grab the panties but failing as Janet pushed and eventually grabbed both hands but Rubi broke the grip and grabbed Janet's hands in one. She pushed it over Janet's head her body leaning in forcing Janet to get her face buried in Rubi's cleavage she screamed in protest and shook her head.

"Oh yes do it more!" Janet felt disgust build in her as well as arousal. This odd situation was not good, she didn't want to have sex with this mutated Rubi. Her panties were becoming wet as her pussy disagreed with her mind, wanting the hot hard cock to ram into her! She could feel the hot organ dripping pre-cum onto her stomach.

"Stop! Please Rubi I don't want this!" Janet begged Rubi held up her other hand revealing a strip of her clothing in hand. Rubi stuffed it in Janet's mouth and then reached for more of the ripped clothing Janet tried to spit out her own clothes but Rubi was quick as she wrapped the cloth around her mouth preventing her from spitting it out. Rubi tied it on and secured the knot now Janet was trying to scream which was muffled by the gag. 'Oh god someone help me please!' Janet tried to move but Rubi was pinning her down. She felt Rubi's tongue lock her cheek, and her giggling chest rubbed her own. Janet moaned into her gag trying to close her legs and hide the increasing wetness of her crotch telling Rubi that she was getting immensely aroused by the action. However it seemed as if increased strength and her organ was just the prelude.

"Mmm someone smells ready, someone wants to fuck... and they want to fuck HARD!" Rubi shouted and she pulled away. Moving down her hard cock throbbing in anticipation she came to the wet cunt of Janet and she licked her lips eager. 'Finally I get to have some pussy... oh thank you doctor!' Rubi licked the cunt her tongue flicking the lips and lapping up the juices eagerly her dick seemed to grow even harder than ever throbbing so hard that it was painful! "Oh that's it I gotta fuck!" Rubi grabbed Janet's leg with one hand and the other her own throbbing organ. She rested her cock on Janet's cunt lips and when she was sure that she was on target she pushed her hips forward. Janet screamed as she felt the cock move in inches of hot black meat invading her body. "Oh god Janet you're cunt is so tight and hot!" Rubi said huskily. "I love it! Just like how I love you! Yes we're gonna have so much fun from now on!" Rubi giggled like a schoolgirl who had gotten her favorite thing in the world. Rubi was thrusting now her cock sliding in and out of Janet easily. Janet moaned and whimpered pitifully as she was aroused and disgusted at the same time.

Rubi was now on top her breasts rubbing against Janet's skin. Janet shifted her mind was conflicted between wanting to cum and wanting to kick Rubi in the nuts. Rubi gave a strong thrust grabbing Janet's leg and holding it up fucking Janet in a side angle. Rubi was watching Janet's butt wiggle and jiggle. So arousing and titillating that it made her cock even harder. Rubi then reached with one hand and slapped Janet's ass.

Janet gave a squeak. "Oh yeah look at it jiggle!" Rubi crowed, she slapped again watching Janet's ass cheeks jiggle to and fro what with the slapping and her powerful thrusts. Rubi moaned as she felt her balls rumble ready to unload their payload. "Fuck yeah Janet get ready you getting a big fat load here!" Rubi grunted. Janet shook her head, today was not a good day for her if this freak's dick worked right then she could get pregnant!

That seemed to set her off as her body stiffened in orgasm spraying juices onto Rubi, "OH FUCK YEAH!!!" Rubi shouted and she slammed it in Janet sobbing as she felt hot cum flood into her womb pooling and expanding. Janet felt her belly start to expand slowly as Rubi kept cumming then it stopped Rubi sighed and pulled out her cock then she stood up and shuffled over Janet. "If the doc was right then oooooh yeah, look it's working it's working!" Janet in her teary hazed looked up. If she didn't have her clothes on her mouth her jaw would've dropped open. Rubi grunted and moaned as her dick suddenly swelled larger gaining 2 inches in length and half an inch in girth, her balls also swoll becoming bigger and fatter! Janet found herself blacking out as her mind overloaded.

-1 hour later-

Janet awoke to find herself in her bed she looked around wildly nobody else was inside the room. She looked at the floor to see her clothes on the ground. She sighed and was about to pass off what she thought happened as a dream when she felt the soreness at her crotch. She then heard a snore, she froze not wanting to believe it. She looked to her left to see Rubi laying on the bed snoring. "Ah you are awake, good yes good." Janet turned to see a man standing at the door.

"Who are you!?" She demanded not exactly liking these turn of events.

"Do not panic I'm doctor Ilenkay Psetrovich, I'm a bio geneticist." He said in a thick Ukrainian accent, Janet wasn't sure what it was exactly but she had a general idea and it was enough to put one and one together.

"So you're responsible for... for turning Rubi into a freak!?" She shouted, "A freak that raped me and now impregnated me!?" She had half a mind now to beat this quack into putty.

"Please first of all she chose this, second of all hermaphrodite or futanari are not freaks they are next step in evolution ja? Finally it's impossible for you to be pregnant her sperm are completely inactive, inert." He said he held out his hands then clasped them together. "Miss Rubi was in jail for crime she claim she did not commit, however till they found out otherwise she be in prison for long time. So she was given a choice serve term or participate in experiment. She chose experiment." He walked to a chair and sat down leaning back slightly his fingertips bridging each other..

"And what is this experiment exactly?" Janet hissed still not liking what was being said.

"Well we make her hermaphrodite and then we give her to someone of her choosing to care for her. She chose you so now you are responsible for her actions. Also when she has sex with some and reaches climax her dick and balls will grow bigger, it's a system we plan incase nuclear fallout happen ja? She is prototype for future generations you see the growth will be to better ensure maximum fertilization see?" Psetrovich explained.

"So you turn her into this unnatural... freak?" Psetrovich sighed and placed his thumb and forefinger at the bridge of his nose.

"You must not have good ears, hermaphrodite is not unnatural plenty of things that are hermaphrodite in real world, lizards, frogs and other things. We just sped up natural order, in about 500 years no men or women just hermaphrodites," He said this slowly as if he was explaining something utterly common sense to a child. It worsened Janet's mood however.

"Ok fine whatever so if this is natural then don't you think that her sperm can possibly one day make me pregnant? Nature finds a way right?" Janet said.

"Impossible sperm is completely inert and unable to become fertile we made sure to program that into them there's no way that they will be able to impregnate..." There was a buzzing and he pulled out his phone and spoke in Ukrainian. He nodded his head and hung up the phone. "If you'll excuse me I must leave I have a mess to clean up people cannot be trusted to do simple chores now, I'll see you in a month to check up on her. Oh yes you'll be supplemented with necessary funds for food and such have fun taking care of her!" Psetrovich said and he stood up and began to walk away.

"Wait, wait, wait you can't just dump her on me!" Janet jumped from her bed, uncaring of her nude body, and ran after the doctor.

"I'm sorry but it's out of hands now she requested to be transferred her specifically, oh yes first payment should be in mail now I must go please." Psetroivch said and he was out the door. Janet was about to go out when she realized she was nude and ran back to her room to grab something but she heard an engine roar and tears screeching she pulled on a night gown and ran back only for a silver Lamborghini to drive away.

"Ah god dammit, why me?" She moaned as she stepped out of her house. She stood there then heard a wolf whistle and she turned to see one of the neighbors teenager watching her. She gave a huff of annoyance and she went to her mail and opening it grabbed a letter she then walked inside and slammed the door. "God damn government giving me chump change for watching some dickgirl fr-" her voice trailed off as she opened the letter and saw the 500,000 dollar check. "Ok... maybe I can do this shit then..." She then heard loud grunting and she felt a chill up her spine. "Maybe... not..." She gulped.

Silenteye
Silenteye
123 Followers