I’ll Do Them Both On The Sofa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all fell apart, slowly, and her pussy was dripping come and she had cum all over the insides of her thighs, so I brushed the head of my cock on her pussy lips. I grabbed her by the hips and I poked my cock deep in her, took it out, and thrust it deep again, and she started to come again. Three, four, five times, and she was on! Her second orgasm! She was delirious now, with rhythmic spasms.

I held back again, and when her orgasm died away, we settled out all over the sofa, getting our breath back. Pete was mesmerized by her breasts and just kept fondling and caressing them. Sonja was spent, but and she let him play on and on -- he couldn't keep his hands off of her tits, and it didn't bother her a bit. After some time at it, he got hard again, and he moved in between her thighs and slowly got his cock into her wet pussy. Sonja smiled weakly, welcoming him back in, eyes closed and mouth open. She started moaning again, but these were not frenzied moans, not loud moans; they were pure pleasure moans, slow sex moans. Each time his cock went in, she moaned a little. Each time his cock slid out, she moaned. And as it started to go back into her pussy, she moaned again. She was enjoying it so much!

I was still hard and had not come yet, and the porn show and her half open mouth were so tempting that I went for it. I kneeled in front of her face, kissed her to wet her lips, and slid my cock into them. She urged me on with her eyes; as tired as she was, she just couldn't say no to cock. She was pretty passive as I fucked her mouth, but I knew what a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth would do to her, and I knew that she would probably come again.

Yes, she came again, when both Pete and I spurted into her at the same time, but she was so tired this last orgasm of hers was sort of weak and feeble. Pete coming again was a surprise for her, and she loved it. She did that to some guys -- made them come twice in a row.

After they left, I didn't let her shower before going to bed. We fell asleep to the night's scents -- pussy, cock, come, sex. She smelled even better next morning, and I did her while she was half asleep. There's just nothing like sex!

I never did tell anybody about how close Dick came to blowing me.

12