I Lose My Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
Best friend lets me borrow his wife. I let him down.
2.4k words
3.16
69.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jankyman
jankyman
79 Followers

I've never been good with women. In fact, I've never been good with people. All my life I was looked down on as the loser in school. I had very few friends. However, I did have one great friend, Kyle.

Kyle was always there for me. He was the nicest guy I've ever known. And he was the most popular guy in school. Straight As, captain of the baseball team, got all the girls, etc. You know the type. He'd even try and hook me up with some of his female friends, telling them that behind my nerdy exterior was a sweet, caring guy. Unfortunately my social inadequacies ruined any chance Kyle tried to give me.

That brings me to today, the day of my cousin's wedding. As usual when I get invited to these kind of things, I was planning on turning it down to avoid the awkward conversations of why a man in his 30s has never brought a date to any function. But because of Kyle, things were going to be different today.

Kyle and his stunningly gorgeous wife, Mandy, decided to help me out. Mandy was joining me to the wedding as my date. Because I've kept so much of my life secret from my family out of embarrassment, nobody had ever met Mandy. I was going to finally look like a successful man.

To be quite honest, I have always had a giant crush on Mandy. Not only because she was without a doubt the most beautiful women I knew, but because she would actually have conversations with me. She was just as good of a person as my friend Kyle. If I were a bolder man, I would have tried to make a move on her years ago, as many of Kyle's other friends and acquaintances have. But if I had, she'd have shut me right down, just like she had to all the others. And besides, Kyle being the best friend I could ask for, I could never do anything to hurt him.

As soon as I walked into the room with my "date," I felt something I never felt before. Pride. I could feel all eyes glued to Mandy, with some looking back at me as if to make sure that it really was me walking to my seat with this bombshell of a woman. Throughout the ceremony, I noticed the man sitting next to Mandy constantly looking down the top of her dress to admire her cleavage. In fact I could have sworn I saw his wife slap him for the offense.

At the reception, Mandy and I sat and talked about all sorts of things while people were up dancing and having fun. Mandy pleaded with me to take her out on the dance floor, but she knew I wouldn't go for it. The man that was sitting next to her during the ceremony then came over.

"I couldn't help but overhear that you want take your girl out on the floor. Mind if I take her out for a song or two?" I was surprised he would ask given that his wife had already reprimanded him, and apparently Mandy had noticed as well. She asked him if it was ok with his wife and he informed us that she had to leave, as she's a doctor and there was some emergency at the hospital.

With that, Mandy agreed since she was in the mood to dance. I know Kyle lets her dance with other guys since he knows Mandy is completely faithful, so I didn't feel bad about letting her go. I did regret that I didn't have the balls to dance with a beautiful woman myself.

As I watched the two of them on the dance floor, I noticed that Mandy was keeping her distance. Every time the man tried to move in closer, she would back off a bit. I wondered to myself how rare it is that a woman that desirable would be that devoted to her husband. My worldview generally taught me that the hotter a woman is, the more likely she is to stray. Kyle and Mandy really are the perfect match, I thought to myself.

After my mind stopped wandering, I noticed Mandy was gone. But her dance partner was walking up to me. "Man, your girl sure is something. I really envy you." I thanked him and asked where she went off to, and he said that one of his buddies requested a dance from her. "I know I should have checked with you first, but this guy is really pushy. And I figured if you let her dance with me, you wouldn't mind just one more guy."

I didn't mind. I know that if Mandy is comfortable with it, then it's ok. I got up to go get a drink from the bar, and I ran into my least favorite cousin while I was up there. This was the guy who tormented me the most throughout my younger years. He was 5 years older than me and never missed an opportunity to physically or mentally bully me.

"Surprised you showed up here, pussy." The warm greeting was accompanied by a firm grasp on my shoulder. "Even more surprised that you brought that fine piece of ass. What happened, you get rich?" I told him no, it shouldn't surprise him that a nice guy could get the girl for once. He just laughed.

"Well for the rest of the day, I'm gonna be trying anything I can to get your girl. You better hope she really does like nice guys." I really didn't know what to say. I wasn't worried that he'd fuck Mandy; I know that she would never cheat on Kyle. But I was slightly surprised that he would announce that he was going to try and steal my girl. But only slightly so.

"If you do anything to try and stop me, you'll get your ass kicked like when we were kids." That I believed. As the party went on, he wouldn't leave Mandy alone. Even after she decided to stop dancing with him, he came to our table and talked with us. He wouldn't stop complimenting her on her looks, and even kept trying to put his hand on her shoulders or thighs. She spent a lot of time brushing his hands off of her.

Finally Mandy had had enough. She stood up and said "I'm going to the bathroom. When I get back, you better have left this table or I'm going to tell the groom that you've been harassing me all night." The threat worked. When Mandy got back I apologized for letting my cousin, Rick, treat her like that. She said she understood that it was hard for me to stand up to him and that it was ok. We decided we would go around the room and say our goodbyes, and then head home.

As we were approaching the bride and groom, I felt a tug on my collar. It was Rick. "Give this drink to your slut." I asked him what it was. "What do you think it is? Just give it to her and make sure she drinks every drop or I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Did you roofie this drink? I'm not giving this to her." Rick got a tighter grip on my collar.

"Do you forget how much I used to make you cry, you little pussy? Give your slut the drink or you'll be crying in front on her and the rest of our family."

I didn't know what to do. Well, that isn't completely true. I knew what I was going to do, because I was too scared to defy Rick. I just didn't know how I was going to bring myself to do it. I decided to go get a drink for myself. I then walked up to Mandy.

"Hey Mandy. I figured we should both have a goodbye drink." She said ok, and we both chugged our glasses. She asked if I wanted to say goodbye to anyone else, and I said no. I just wanted to try and get out of there without Rick stopping us. As we headed for the door, there was Rick blocking our way out.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for my behavior." Rick went on and on about how he can't control himself when he drinks and how he regrets the way he treated Mandy. I knew exactly what he was doing. Soon enough, Mandy started to slump over. She said she wanted to sit down. "I bet you want to sit down on my dick huh slut?" To that, Mandy just laughed sleepily and told him to "stop it."

Rick told me to help him get her into his truck. So, of course I did. He made me drive and got in the back seat with Mandy. He gave me directions to his house and told me to just drive there without stopping.

As soon as we pulled away onto the road, Rick had Mandys thong pulled down to her feet. Mandy wasn't completely knocked out, but it was clear she had very little idea of what was happening to her. Rick moved his face in towards her exposed pussy and I could hear Mandy start to moan as he began to lick her. I have to admit, among everything I was feeling, I was really turned on to see and hear Mandy like this.

For the rest of the car ride Rick's face stayed basically attached to her. When we got to his house, Rick told me to help her inside and then I can find my way home. I asked if I could stay just to make sure she was safe. He laughed and said that was fine.

When we got inside, Rick dragged Mandy into his bedroom and shut the door. I was actually a bit disappointed. I figured even though this terrible thing was happening, at least I'd get to see Mandy fully naked. I had imagined it thousands of times, and I was kind of happy I'd finally get to see it in real life. But Rick didn't give me the opportunity.

Over the next half hour or so I heard noises from both of them. Grunts from Rick. Unaware moans from Mandy. I heard the bed squeak, the headboard slam into the wall, and I heard the sound of Rick's hand slapping Mandy's bare skin.

Then I heard the doorbell. Rick came out, dick glistening with Mandy's juices. He opened the door to someone I instantly recognized. Rick's friend Matt. Matt would often join Rick in making my life a living hell. "Hey loser. So nice of you to donate your girl to us today. Rick has told me a lot about her."

Matt followed Rick into his bedroom to continue the assault on Mandy. Soon, I saw my phone light up. It was a text from Kyle. He wanted to know when we might be heading home. I told him Mandy and I both needed to sober up a bit before driving home and he seemed to understand that. It was actually somewhat true for me. Out of nervousness I had quite a bit to drink, and it was all hitting me now. I figured I should close my eyes for a bit.

When I woke up, I noticed two things right away. It was pitch black outside. I checked my phone to confirm and it was in fact incredibly late. I figured I must have been at Rick's house for over 10 hours by now. And while checking my phone, I saw the dozen text messages and missed calls from Kyle. I needed to respond to him, but there was something else I noticed that was preventing me from doing so.

I was still hearing sounds. Sounds of Mandy getting fucked. Rick and Matt's animalistic groans were replaced with dirty talk. "Take it bitch" and things like that. Mandy's distant moans were replaced with loud, erotic screams. "You like that dick slut?"

"Ugh, yes baby. I love your dick." I couldn't believe it. Mandy was conscious again and they still wouldn't let her go. Even worse, they were making her behave like a slut. I finally mustered up some courage and decided enough was enough. I got up and knocked on the door.

"Oh my god, I forgot about Peter." Wait, did Mandy just say that? I was startled but I figured I must have misheard. Then the door opened. I saw Mandy covering herself with a bedsheet. "We need to talk."

She walked me over to the couch and sat me down. She explained to me that she knows what happened to her. That she was knocked out with drugs and brought back here to be raped. "When I woke up, those two were having their way with me. I was scared. But Rick put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream." She told me that after just a few moments, she realized that Matt's dick actually felt good inside of her. She said "When Matt noticed I was awake, he stopped. I pushed Rick's hand off my mouth and told him not to keep going."

Mandy continued to explain how she felt. When the initial shock of the situation subsided, she realized how turned on she was. The fact that these men wanted her so badly that they would do anything to fuck her was somehow hot to her. "I feel more sexually alive now then I have in years. I've spent so much time being a good girl that I forgot how good it feels to be bad."

I asked her, what about Kyle? She told me that she could never go back to Kyle after this. "I don't consider myself a cheater, so I can't lie to Kyle. But I know he couldn't take me back after this. So our marriage is over. I need you to tell him. I know it will be very hard for you, but it's the least you could do after letting me get raped."

I said ok, I'll do it. I asked her if I could at least see her without the bed sheet. She said she had to ask first. "Baby, is it ok if I let Peter see me naked?"

"Fuck no bitch. Now get back in here."

"Sorry, loser." With that, she turned around and hopped back into Rick's bedroom and slammed the door shut. As I grabbed my phone to make the most difficult phone call of my life, I heard the moans and screams start up again. I can't believe I just ruined my best friend's life.

jankyman
jankyman
79 Followers