I Lost His Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed furiously and grabbed her arm, trying not to laugh, since that would just encourage her. “Would you shut the hell up?” I said between my teeth.

Melanie took off her sunglasses to wink at me. “I’ll behave.”

“Good!”

She looked at me for a long time, long enough that I started to squirm.

“What?”

Melanie sighed, smiled, and took my hand. “You’re a pretty awesome sister, you know that?”

“Yeah?” I raised an eyebrow. “Is it because I put up with your vulgarity, or because I’m tolerant of your misguided vocabulary?”

Her smile widened with humor, showing teeth. She squeezed my hand and gave me a sincere look. “Because you don’t hold it against me.”

I shook my head. “Hold what against you?”

Melanie tipped her head down towards the water. I glanced that way and saw Grant slowly walking along the beach, digging into the wet sand with his toes every time a wave went back out into the ocean, looking for seashells. God, he was gorgeous. I could literally watch him for hours. And apparently, I did.

“Hel-looooo!” Melanie snapped her fingers in front of my face, startling me.

I felt myself blush and started digging through our bag for something, just so that I wouldn’t have to look at her.

“Hey.”

I kept rifling through the bag.

“Lydia.”

Something in her tone, firm, maybe, made me look up at her. She just stared at me. After a moment, I sat up and put my hands on my knees to give her my full attention.

“Did I hurt you?” she asked.

I blinked at her. “What?”

Melanie shrugged, saying, “Well, I mean...you know.”

“Uhm, no, Idon’t know.”

With a sigh, she leaned forward again. “I see how you look at him, Lydia.”

“Whoa,” I held my hands out in front of me. “I’m not...”

“No, it’s okay, sweetie,” she took hold of my hands and lowered them. “I don’t mind, really. Besides, you had him first. Just a freak of fate that things worked out the way they did.”

I snorted and looked away. “Things worked out, huh?”

It suddenly hit me, how very bitter I’d sounded just then, so much so that I couldn’t bring myself to look at Melanie. I could feel her eyes on me, waiting for me to acknowledge the elephant I’d just thrown into the room, but I couldn’t. My stomach flipped over, my lungs froze, and my face burned with shame.

“I’m sorry,” I gasped, grabbed my towel, and I ran.

Melanie called after me, but I didn’t stop running until I was safe in our suite. I was pretty hot from the run, so I laid down on the tiled floor of the lounge, letting my body leach the cold right out of the floor. The door to the suite opened and closed, and I blushed again.

“Sorry I freaked out,” I said lamely.

I heard Melanie approach, but I still couldn’t look at her, so I just lay there with my arm draped over my eyes, my hand on my hip. She loomed over me, and though I couldn’t see her, she seemed bigger somehow. Suddenly, a head of very wet and very cold hair shook back and forth over my prone belly.

“Ahhh!” I squealed at Grant, having been absolutely unprepared for either him or his cold hair.

Both of my knees jerked up around him, nearly clipping him in the chin, and Grant took the opportunity to lurch up my body and shake his shaggy hair above my chest, laughing out loud all the while.

“You asshole!” I flattened my hands against his big chest and pushed. Naturally, he didn’t budge, but he did stop shaking his head over me.

He hovered over me wearing a shit-eating grin, a quite charmingly handsome shit-eating grin, I should add.

“You’re just too much fun, Lydia,” he leaned down to dangle his wet bangs threateningly over my nose.

I just glared at him, pushing harder against his chest, but he was too heavy to move. That was okay though. His skin felt soft, and the muscles beneath were so hard, and he smelled great, and I loved the way he felt above me, wide hips forcing my legs apart, lower parts of him resting on mine...

“You two have a fight?” he asked.

I blinked out of my reverie and glared harder, refusing to let him derail me.

“Oh, come on. Don’t be like that,” he teased, pushing back up onto his arms. “You know I love you.”

Part of me leapt up and cheered with delight. The rest of me crossed my arms over my chest and arched an eyebrow.

“Fine,” he snorted and jumped up to his feet.

He offered me a hand, but I refused his help, rolling over to my hands and knees and getting up on my own, walking stiffly away, mostly for fun, but there might have been a bit of a bitch in my stride.

“Hey, Lydia,” Grant called after me, and when I stopped and looked at him over my shoulder, his head was tipped to the side and he was blatantly staring at my ass. He grinned at me, gesturing to the floor with his hand. “Would you mind lying back down and getting up again?”

My mouth fell open with a gasp, and I spun on my heel, walking briskly away, and hiding a smile.

Grant had been checking out my ass, and he was doing it right then too.

No bitch in my stride that time. More like a proud strut.

Chapter 7

Thankfully, the charade wasn’t over. Grant didn’t seem to connect the silent-treatment-dots between today and six years ago. That, or I was vastly over-romanticizing my memory of the event. Kind of sad, if that was the case. But, rather than fall into a funk of depression and regret, I just lay there in the tub, reclining against Grant’s naked body. His arms were wrapped around me, his breathing deep and steady. Maybe he’d fallen asleep? I know I did, because I woke up later in a tub full of cooling water.

Sitting up, I pushed up one side of my night mask and dared a glance over my shoulder. Grant was sound asleep, his head lying back on the fluffy towel that served as a pillow on the back of the tub. He looked so peaceful, so very handsome, lips slightly parted, big chest rising and falling with every breath, thick arms stretched out along both sides of the tub. His skin glistened from the steam that lingered in the bathroom.

I couldn’t help myself.

Standing up, I settled the mask over my eyes and put my hands on the rim of the tub for support, kind of hand-walking up his body, leaning over him until my mouth was level with his. I leaned down and brushed my lips against his mouth, kissing him lightly. When he didn’t stir, I kissed him again, just as light, but brushed the very tip of my tongue across his soft lips. Jesus, his lips were soft, and bigger than mine, and so very kissable.

“Mmm,” he moaned softly.

Smiling, I turned my head and planted my mouth fully over his, starting with a light kiss, increasing the pressure, and when his lips parted, I pushed my tongue into his mouth. His hands found my hips and he kissed me back, smoothing his hands up my sides and in, cupping my breasts. I shivered at his touch and rubbed the tip of my nose across his.

“Time for bed?” he asked sleepily.

I nodded, brushing noses again.

Grant walked me out of the bathroom, and I hated every second of it, despite my heart beating a mile a minute because he was taking me to bed. When I was settled under the comforter, Grant slid in behind me, wrapping his arm around me and tucking me into the curve of his body, my back to his front, his other arm beneath my neck and draped down my chest. I’d never felt safer than having his big warm body wrapped around mine, but I was an emotional mess. I was getting exactly what I’d wanted for years, betraying my own sister in the process. Worse, Grant was about to fall asleep, and before he woke up, I had to be gone.

Then I’d have to tell Melanie what happened, pray to God that she forgave me, and that she would agree to pretend that it was her that had been with Grant, and not me. Otherwise, I’d lose both of them.

Grant kissed my neck, then behind my ear, making me mumble softly with pleasure. His arm tightened around me, somehow managed to pull me even closer to him, his chest big and warm against my back, and his soft length nestled into the crevice of my butt.

“You know I love you, right?” he murmured behind me.

I closed my eyes tightly beneath the night mask, trying not to cry, and nodded. I knew he loved me. He’d told me before, but right then, he was telling Melanie, not me.

A few tears managed to escape me before I fell asleep.

When I woke again, my insides were clenching, hard, and my body was on fire, squirming against Grant. His cock was so hard against my back. He was kissing my neck and shoulder, and his hands were all over me, one at my breast, the other low on my belly, and moving lower, seeking. I moaned and raised my leg. His hand slid down, fingers gliding over my mound, brushing my clit, then spreading my slick labia apart, finding me, sliding into me.

I cried out and arched my back into him, two of his large fingers slipping deep inside me, finding that sweet spot and rubbing lightly. He pinched my nipple and pulled, sank his teeth into my shoulder, and rubbed inside me until I came, hard, explosively.

I had no idea what time it was, and I didn’t care.

Grant took his fingers out of me and moved his hand to my hip, leaving a trail of wetness on my skin. His hand pulled to roll me to him, and that’s when I realized my night mask had come off. My eyes shot open and I looked for it in a panic, but I couldn’t find it. Thinking quickly, I rolled away from him, onto my hands and knees, lowering myself onto my forearms and lifting my ass, presenting myself to him, feeling so very wanton and loving it. With a growl, Grant got up and moved behind me.

Relieved that I managed to salvage the situation, I moaned when I felt him brush the wide end of him up and down my slick cleft, spreading my wetness over the tip of his cock. He fit himself at my opening and pushed. I cried out hoarsely, the feel of him spreading me open so very intense, so wonderful. He slid in with relative ease, forcing me open, pushing so very deep. But he was going slow, trying not to hurt me. Too slow, and I wanted all of him. Pushing up onto my hands, I shoved back, impaling my body onto every last inch of him.

“Fuck,” he groaned, grabbing my hips, pulling me tight against him.

He didn’t move, simply kept his long cock crammed deep inside me, throbbing with potency, so very hard and wide. The moment I felt his hands ease their grip on my hips, I rocked forward and back, fucking myself onto him. He groaned, so I did it again, and again. His hands remained loose, letting me take my pleasure from him. And oh did I ever take.

I rocked back and forth, delighting in the feel of him filling me up so perfectly, so large that he rubbed every square inch of my insides, and the way the big head of his cock caressed that spot inside me was simply divine, too delicious to be legal. I felt him lean over me, holding himself up with one arm while the other wrapped around my chest and held me, letting me rock beneath him, fucking his achingly hard cock in and out of me. The pleasure kept building on itself, high and higher, warmer and hotter until his length was drenched with my arousal and the slapping of my butt against his thighs was intensely erotic. I came without warning, body and soul exploding around his cock inside me.

“Too good,” he gasped, and I felt him swell inside me.

Grant leaned up and away and tried to pull out of me, but I shoved back, hard. I wanted him to come inside me, so badly that I could taste it, and even in my sex-addled state, part of me knew it was a mistake.

*****

I stood at the vanity of my sister’s bathroom, beside Melanie, both fixing ourselves up in a hurry. We wanted to visit the Maui Ocean Center today, but the fairly secluded beach had once again made the entire day fly by. After two weeks, the three of us had a routine every day; breakfast, poolside mimosas, a quick workout in the gym, showers, hit the beach, light lunch, hit the beach again and let the day drift by. More often than not, the sun would be setting before we realized how much time we’d spent on the sand.

Melanie and I were both sporting the first decent tans of our lives. Our complexions are pretty pale, but with strong enough sunblock - you could almost call it paint, it was so effective - we could manage to avoid a burn. There was no chance in hell that we’d ever manage a rich bronze tan like Grant, but we had a healthy glow going on.

“Ruby Slippers, huh?” Melanie commented.

I glanced at her in the mirror to see her holding up my lipstick in contemplation.

“Try it,” I told her. “It’ll look good on you.”

She gave me a crooked grin in the mirror. “Of course it will. It looks good onyou.

I smiled back at her reflection, watching her apply the lipstick, transforming from pretty to beautiful in an instant. She passed the lipstick to me and I took my turn, then looked at both of our reflections. After twenty seven years, it never ceased to amaze me how similar we looked, especially now. Melanie’s hair was only an inch or two shorter than mine. I let mine fall to the middle of my back these days, and hers wasn’t far behind. Same ears, mouth, nose and chin. Both of us followed the same diet and exercise plan, so even our bodies were identical. The only thing that set us apart were the eyes, of course.

Grabbing a tissue, I blotted at my lipstick and went to drop it in the trash bin. A nearly full pack of birth control was lying on top.

“The Yasmine didn’t work either?” I asked, glancing at Melanie.

“Of course not,” she grumbled, stepping behind me to put my hair in a French braid.

“Side effects again?”

She nodded. “Puked my guts out day before yesterday.”

I remember Melanie picking at her food that day, but figured she’d just gotten a little dehydrated. She had the most horrible luck with contraceptive pills. If there was a nasty side-effect, Melanie got nailed by it. Yasmine had been her last try. There was literally nothing else on the market.

Glancing into the trash bin again, I didn’t see any condoms, and I knew they were having plenty of sex.

“You guys aren’t using protection?” I gaped at her in the mirror.

She gave me a crooked grin. “He pulls out.”

“Mel!” I exclaimed in shock. “You could get pregnant!”

“Would you shut up!” she hissed, quickly glancing at the open bathroom door and back at me. “Grant’s already freaked out enough as it is. You freaking out will only make things worse.”

“How?” I asked incredulously.

Melanie sighed, getting back to my hair. “That man is a fucking god in bed, but he won’t have sex with me unless it’s right after my period, and I can pretty much forget about getting him to come inside me.”

I blushed, heat crawling up my face.

Melanie noticed and grinned at me in the mirror, leaning into me so that she could whisper in my ear, “Oh, don’t even try to tell me that you don’t love the feel of a big fat cock filling you full of cum.”

“Oh my God,” I laughed, gaping at my salacious sister.

“You do!” she squealed, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. “Oh, you raunchy little girl!”

I slapped one of her hands and we laughed. When she was finished with my hair, we traded places so that I could braid hers.

“So, he won’t do it at all?” I asked timidly.

Melanie grinned at me in the mirror. “Fill me up with his cum?”

I rolled my eyes and blushed.

“He could do it, you know,” she said, eyes on my hands again, working on her hair.

“Could what?” I asked.

Melanie picked up a champagne glass that had been left in her bathroom from the night before. She held it up so that I could see it and raised an eyebrow at me in the mirror. I looked at the champagne glass, then at her, then I shook my head.

“No way.”

She gave me a wide grin. “Yes, way.”

My hands fell away from her hair, ruining the braid. I hadn’t been with a lot of guys, but none of them had come that much. “Are you serious?”

“Over the rim, baby,” she smiled widely, then she whispered. “And that’s if he only comes once.”

I just blinked at her. No doubt she was embellishing, but still, wow. The image came to mind unbidden, nasty and enticing, Grant’s glorious cock in my hand, aiming his spurting length at the champagne glass, filling it to the rim, and beyond. I shook my head clear of the imagery and blushed, fixing her braid.

“You just pictured it, didn’t you?” she teased me.

“Shut up,” I grinned.

When we were ready to go, we donned our sunglasses and stood side by side in front of the mirror. Our makeup was the same, our hair, our sunglasses, and we’d chosen the same white sundresses and strappy heels.

“Think he’ll be able to tell us apart?” Melanie asked.

“Probably,” I smiled.

“Let’s find out,” she bounced her eyebrows above the rim of her sunglasses, took me by my shoulders and walked me out of the bathroom. “You go first, and sway your hips a little more than usual.”

“What?” I asked, but she gave me a quick shove into the lounge and ducked out of sight with a quiet snicker.

Grant was sitting on the couch, watching the recap of a soccer game on some sports channel. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and strode over to him. When he heard me coming, he glanced at me over his shoulder with a smile, but it fell in an instant. Slowly, he rose from the couch and came around it to meet me halfway.

He was wearing cargo shorts and a white tee shirt, and he looked perfect, if not for the mop of hair that needed to be cut. When he closed the distance and I felt the heat of his body, I felt very much a woman, aware of how my hips flared against my dress, braless breasts pressed against the fabric, legs taut thanks to the short heels of my shoes. He smiled down at me, and my nipples tightened from that single look.

Grant shook his head and breathed, “You look…incredible.”

Gazing into his eyes, seeing the hunger within them, my insides melted. I couldn’t believe Melanie was encouraging me to do this, to pretend to be her. Maybe she was trying to make up for earlier on the beach. I wanted to keep up the game, and to be honest, part of me was just curious to see how far I could make him go, how much I could convince him that I was Melanie. I thought of what she might do in this situation, what she might say, and how best to imitate her voice.

One word. I’d have a chance at sounding like her if I spoke only one word.

With a crooked, cocky grin, I shrugged a bare shoulder, “Naturally.”

“Hmm, I take that back,” he grinned too, and stepped right up to me, snaking his arm around my waist, flattening his hand on my back and ass, pulling me tight against him so that I could feel his swelling length pressing against my belly. Grant cupped the back of my head in his large hand and brought his mouth close to mine, whispering, “You look delicious.”

Then he kissed me, large soft lips fastening over mine, tongue plunging into my mouth. I took a sharp breath through my nose, felt things tighten low in my body. My hands had found his hips at some point, and I was grinding my pelvis against him as he dominated my mouth, dominated me, just from a kiss. The kiss slowed, his tongue licking mine, then withdrawing. I pulled his bottom lip between mine and sucked lightly, savoring the texture, savoring his taste.

When he leaned back to look at me, it was with absolute shock, his face a little pale.

“Lydia?” he whispered.

I just blinked at him, too off kilter to say anything, and way to aroused.

Behind us, Melanie burst out laughing, strutting up to us and patting Grant’s behind. “That was fucking awesome.”

“That was…” Grant trailed off, shaking his head at Melanie. “I can’t believe you did that.”

Melanie grinned, “Come on. Let’s get going before the Center closes.”

As she walked out into the breezeway, Grant gave me one more look. His eyes fell to my mouth, his lips parted, and when he looked back into my eyes, I felt the heat of it, felt his hunger, and it was like we were back in Dallas.

1...345678