I Love a Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's soul-sucking kiss rendered Dez senseless, speechless, and yearning for more. "I've had my fair share of women and loved each one of them dearly. However, over time, we knew that somehow weren't right for each other and parted as friends. I tell you this because I don't want you thinking that I screw around indiscriminately and, like you, am looking for that certain someone.

"Dez, I definitely don't want this to be a one-night affair because I feel you may be the one whom I've been looking for. However, should I impregnate you tonight or any other night, I hope you will let me make you an honest woman by marrying me." Then taking a deep breath and letting it to, Alex sighed, "Be mine, Dez, in all ways."

"Oooh, Alex, you're like Chinese food, once you take a bite of it, you find yourself craving for hours later. Take me and make me yours in all ways."

With unrestrained giggling and laughter, clothes flew all over the place until a buck-naked Alex found himself on an equally stark-naked Dez. "Oh, fuck!" moaned Alex as he beheld his lover's completely bare breasts for the first time. "Your goddamn nipples are so huge...so thick and long...so mouthwatering."

"Oooh," moaned Dez, as she pressed her attentive lover to her tit, "That's one of my Japanese, inherited traits...meaty nipples. When I was younger, I was always embarrassed by my fleshy nipples that literally and figuratively stood out. It was then that my grandmother chided me, telling me that one day my intended husband would find them so captivating that he would instantly become addicted to having my meaty cylinders in his mouth. Hmmm, was my grandma lying?"

Dez got her answer by having one of her fully erect nipples sucked hard and viciously tongue-lashed. She whimpered pitifully, twisting and tossing, and then pressed her other tit into her lover's voracious mouth.

"And what other unique Japanese trait did you inherit?" mumbled Alex as his rasping tongue swirled a lewd figure-eight around Dez's quivering boobs. Then when his hands roamed and caressed Dez's trembling body, his lips latched onto a swollen nipple, tugging it from her heaving chest.

"Oooh, shit, that feels fucking good. What...my other Japanese trait? Oh yeah, I had sex only once...with a guy who...ah...had problems 'performing.' Maybe it was because we were young, very drunk, inexperienced, and in a rush. He got his dick in just enough to take my virginity...but no further. Try as he may, the poor bastard couldn't get it in and he complained that my vagina was 'too tight.' In the end, he pulled out to 'pop his cork,' so to speak...making a gooey mess all over me...yuck!

"Then one day I let my experience slip to my understanding grandmother. She then sought to enlighten me about 'pillowing'...her term for sex...by sharing her first time. She said that my grandfather had a similar experience with her on their wedding night. However, it was only through his persistence, her willingness, and numerous attempts that night that he was able to sufficiently 'break her in' so she could perform her marital duties." With a toothy grin and sparkling eyes, Dez purred, "Well, Alex, are you up to the challenge?"

"Hmmm, my lovely, I always thought that Asian women have tight cunts was an urban myth... but I thought...until tonight...that having large Asian nipples was the stuff of fantasy. I may be a nerdy Chinese guy, but I love challenges...so ready or not, here I come."

Alex's lovemaking, however, wasn't a full-frontal assault on his lover's pussy. No, in true devious Chinese fashion, he slowly worked his way down her quivering body, lazily planting love bites on the underside of her boobs; letting his fingertips stroke, probe, and press the nuances of her yielding form; and zig-zagging wet tongue strokes over her soft belly, behind her knees, and then her tender inner thighs. Slipping his hands under her, he squeezed and lifted her firm buns to his waiting mouth. By the time the tip of his rasping tongue flicked on her rigid clitoris, Dez was shaking violently as her womanhood gushed with sexual excitement.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" screamed Dez moments after an unexpected orgasm grabbed her between her splay legs, squeezed, and shook her as she convulsed mindlessly. "Fuck me, Alex! Oh, please...no more erotic torture...put me out of my...ohhh, Jesus fucking Christ! Ohhh, yeah, fuck me...fuck me good!"

With unhurried nudges, Alex slowly eased his rock-hard erection into his lover's drenched pussy. Gradually spreading and stretching her molten wet velvetiness, he leisurely pumped and churned her copious liquid excitement until loud sloshing sounds mixed with Dez's soft sensual moans.

"God, you feel so enormous in me...touching parts of me that I never knew existed... going so deep...feeling so good. Oh yeah, I can't believe that I've taken all of you inside of me. I want more. Give me more, Alex!"

And that's exactly what Alex did as he took Dez with tip-to-base strokes that were long, hard, and fast. His thrust groin battered her accommodating cunt into submission, making her cum in a mind-rendering orgasm before he finally blew his wad into her hot tight twat.

"Oh, my Lord," Dez groaned in utter contentment as she clutched a spent Alex to her sweaty exhausted body, "That was fucking fantastic! So, that is what sex is about? No wonder Marissa and Julie are into it so much.

"Ooh, I think I will be walking bow-legged for the next few days, you beast! I think it is safe to say, Alex Lee, that you have broken in my pussy with grand fashion. Now let me show you what else I can do to your beautiful cock...uh...uh...uh...do you like the way my vagina is squeezing you...milking you? Ha! That, my dear, is from squats, crunches, and Kegel exercises that a PE and health teacher has to do.

"Hmmm, speaking of health, you better take me to the Planned Parenthood clinic on the other side of the city. Ohhh, I hope I don't run into one of my girls there...god, the news that Miss Cummings getting birth control and seeing with a tall handsome Asian guy would spread like wildfire around the school. Still, I have to go especially if we're going to have 'get-to-know-you' sex this weekend. I am going to need a good morning-after-pill or two...unless you're planning to put me in the 'family way' pretty soon?"

"Ahhh...the thought hasn't crossed my mind since I just met you hours ago...and yet...I find myself not totally opposed to the possibility. In the beginning, it was your engaging smile and twinkling eyes that captivated me. Now, your intriguing huge nipples and super-snug cunt have enthralled me. I keep wondering what else does Dez Cummings have to further ensnare a willing Alex Lee."

"Alex, I know we're moving at light-speed, but would you be willing to live with me? If not here, then someplace else. My lease is due to be renewed at the end of the month and I don't care where I live as long as I'm with you..."

"I love your quaint apartment, but I own my condo unit which is a bit more upscaled and very secure due to the nature of my clientele. So, if you wouldn't mind, will you be open to moving in with me?"

"I will do anything you ask to give our relationship a chance to blossom. The only thing that I ask is that I continue to do take out at your parent's restaurant...and that every once in a while, we visit your parents. Come on, Alex, my acceptance into your family... especially by your mother...is contingent on you visiting them with me...and frequently. It's time to let go of old grudges, my dear."

"Okay, Dez, I'll do whatever is necessary to have you. I know that my dad is hopeful about us...and my mom...well...if you can bridge our differences, she will bond with you as another means of getting back her son. However, I have to warn you that if we have kids, oh my Lord, she'll be all over you as to how to raise them. Can you handle that?"

"I love a challenge, Alex. I must admit that there are times when I wonder if this all is going too fast...and yet, it seems so natural...so right. But as you said early 'never question a good thing...just go with it," Okay, let's just go with it.

"Hmmm, I love your cock pulsating inside of me and the feel of your semen oozing out of me. It's ironic that although I teach sex education, I'm pretty lacking when it comes to hands-on experience. So, my more experienced lover, what's next in the sexual education of an almost spinster?"

"Did you like when I went down on you and ate your sweet juicy pussy pie? You did? Okay, then how about I roll off of you, and you learn how to hand-jive a guy's cock while giving him a blow-job? And if you succeed in getting me very hard, you can straddle my hips, shove me in you, and ride me until you cum again. I can't wait to see your big nipples bouncing up and down while you hump me. So, Dez, do you think you're up to it?"

"Oooh, I do love a challenge."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, girl-friend, where did you and that good-looking chink disappear to last night?" asked a nosey Marissa through her mobile phone in speaker-mode. "And don't tell me that you complained of being tired from work and that he shook your hand when he dropped you off at your place."

"Yeah! Spill the beans, Dez," added an equally inquisitive Julie. "Hopefully, you had better luck than the two of us. That Sheldon seemed okay at first but once he started drinking, he was expecting...no, demanding...an awful lot for buying me a margarita or two. Boy, was he like an octopus in his truck...hands everywhere...grabbing and squeezing, if you know what I mean?"

"But, you didn't have to go and suck him off, Julie!" was Merissa's jab at her best friend.

"Yes, I did! The bastard would give me back my purse and let me out of his damn truck unless I went down on him...puked out his spunk out once I was free. And I wouldn't be talking Marissa! You and that Eric out hot and heavy in his jeep only to find out after he blew his wad between your legs that the asshole was married."

"Yeah, I was really an idiot who got carried away with the moment. Thanks for reminding me of it, Julie! But wait...we're getting off-track. What happened with you, Dez, and...what was his name?"

Dez paused before speaking, wondering just how much to disclose. Finally, she said, "His name is Alex Lee, and he's a top defense attorney. After we left you two, we had dinner at Lung Fung...yeah, my favorite Chinese restaurant...which as it turned out, belonged to his parents, Walter and Dorothy.

"To make a long story short, he came over to my place. One thing led to another and we spent the weekend making love. I'll be moving into his condo unit and we'll be living together. For now, we're not questioning a good thing and just going with it. We're open to a long-term relationship and all of the challenges that such a commitment brings."

The silence on the other end of the call was deafening. "You're shitting us!" blurted Marissa who could no longer restrain herself.

"Yeah!" echoed Julie. "You're pulling our fucking legs!"

"Hmmm, wait a moment," was Dez's reply and a muffledexchange could be heard. "Okay...ah, girls...someone wants to say something."

"Hi, Marissa and Julie, this is Alex...Alex Lee. Dez needs your help packing up her stuff and moving it into my place. So, to thank you in advance, if you two are free next Saturday, would you like to join Dez and me at my parents' restaurant for dinner?"

"Oh, and by the way, Marissa," Dez slipped in, "thanks for setting up our blind-date. I really did love challenge."

12