I Love All In My Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

He leaned on the bed on his back pulling me along with him. I fell on his chest with my back. The flaccid cock came out of it nest with a 'plop' sound. He kept me like that for some time. He kissed me all over the back of my neck and tweaked the ear lobes often. One of his hands fondled my breasts and teased the nipples by pulling it out and screwing it harder. His other hand went down and finger fucking my sloppy pussy.

I was still hot and need to be fucked more. He didn't satisfy me with his cock. I closed my thighs tightly to feel his finger tight in my cunt. He rubbed his finger on my G-Spot vigorously. Suddenly my body convulsed and my pussy burst its orgasm. It ran through his fingers and wet his palm. An electric current ran from my toe to head. My legs were trembled. I turned myself over him on his body and hugged him tightly against me flattening my tits on his chest. Our chest heaved together with our hard breath. His hands cupped my bums and squeezed it harder and harder.

We sat up resting our back in the headboard of the cot.

"I am so happy. I took revenge on Suresh," he said it with a deep breath.

I looked him questioningly

"He fucked my wife. In revenge I fucked his wife," he said it with a loud laughter.

"I didn't understand. What you are telling?" I questioned him.

"When he was on his 20 he fucked my wife. I revenged him by fucking you today," he replied.

"You mean he fucked his own mother?" I asked him in a confused state.

"Yes," he replied.

"How did you know that? Did you take no step to stop him?" I asked further.

"No. It is a long story. Do you know? Mahesh is not my son."

It surprised me. "Is it true? How did you say?" I questioned him again.

"My wife given birth to Suresh and she suffered a lot in the delivery. Doctors advised her it is not safe to conceive again. So I requested her to do birth control surgery. But she refused and also not allowed me to do for myself. So I told her that I am going for a health check up and secre surgery for sterilization and returned back. She doesn't know anything about it. When he asked about the scar I told her they took some fluid for testing purpose which she believed.

"For twelve years everything went right. I was shocked when I hear she conceived again. I watched her secretly. I came to know she is having sexual contact with our neighbor. They used our bedroom for their sexual activities. One day I asked her about cheating me. She cried a lot and asked to forgive her. I put her one condition that they can continue their relationship if they have sex in my presence. After a little hesitation she accepted for that. Then they began to have sex in front of me. i enjoyed the sight of my wife fucked by other man. Sometimes I also joined them and We had a wonderful fun with threesome, anal and all sorts of sex.

"We allowed him in our house after Suresh gone to sleep and enjoyed sex with her. One day he watched us while we were having sex. He asked about this with her mother. She made him as her lover and utilized him for her sexual needs. As usual my wife didn't bring this to my knowledge. Accidentally I came to see that when he riding her from the back in the kitchen lifting her sari up on her waist opening his fly for his cock out, thinking that I am sleeping in my room.

"I continue to watch her activities. I came to know that she is also having sex with the launderer and vegetable vendor who came to our house frequently to pound her insatiable pussy.

"She regularly went to Suresh room thinking that I am sleeping. I followed her and watched the wonderful action of my wife fucking her son.

"I was afraid that if it leaks out then we will loss our pride in the society and there is no way except suicide of the entire family.

"I decided to marry him and she should be a house wife, who will remain in our house for 24 hrs looking after us. As I think she controlled herself after the marriage due to your presence. Suresh also forget her after tasting your tight pussy," he finished with his story

"Ohhh! What a family! His mother is a slut and now he made me a slut," I thought in my mind.

"You won't try to stop them?" I asked him.

"No. I liked to watch them. I liked the incest relation between my wife and son. It gave me some thrill in my life. I became so hot while I watching them. The thinking gave me some extra power during the sex with my wife. So I didn't want to interrupt the relation between them," he said.

END OF PART 2

thendral
thendral
155 Followers