I Love It When They Come Back Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she's ready, Molly rolls her hips just a little bit and guides my head into her opening. Sinking down, she takes two inches inside herself, then lifts up, drops down, and takes a little more. In a few strokes, the full length of my cock is buried in her pussy, and she starts to make little slow circles with her hips. Slick as she is, her pussy is incredibly tight, and I can feel every millimeter of her as she moves on top of me. My hands fall naturally on her hips, and my head falls back onto the cushions. I keep my eyes on hers, though, watching with pleasure as she enjoys the fullness she's feeling, and seeing tiny waves of pleasure cross her face as her clit bumps against me. So young, so sexy, and so happy to be riding my cock!

After a few blissful minutes, she comes back to our reality. Her eyes open fully, and she looks into mine, seeing me watching her with a smile. "What?" she asks.

"I can't believe we're here...that's all."

"I can. I've been dreaming about feeling this for so long, and...now...I have you...right...where...I want...you!" She punctuates that statement with a squeeze of her pussy, and my cock flexes in response. "Do you like?"

"Molly," I tell her seriously, "I am loving every second of it!"

With that, I thrust up into her, feeling my cock bump against her cervix as her clit mashes against my pubic bone. Her mouth falls open with an "ohhh" and her eyes go wide. I take that as a sign that she likes it, so I hold her hips still and pump up into her repeatedly. My hands move to her ass, and I pull her toward me, changing my angle of attack. She seems to like that as well, and she grabs my shoulders and starts kissing me again. I can hear her tiny groans of pleasure as each thrust hits its deepest point.

"Oh, my cock--your cock feels so big! It's so deep inside me...oh, fuck...oh, fuck!"

Just to keep things interesting, I bring my hands up to hold her full breasts as I continue to fuck her. I hold them and knead them firmly a while, and then I lean forward to suck each nipple in turn. Once again, she wraps her arms around my head. With my body more upright, her clit is grinding against me even between thrusts, and I can tell from the flush on her chest that she's close to having an orgasm. When she starts pushing down to meet my thrusts, I hear her whispering, "yes...yes...yes..." like she did before. To push her over the edge, I grab her ass more firmly, letting my fingers trail along her crack, all the way down to tickle her pussy lips, then I start nibbling on each nipple.

Within a few strokes, she is pushing herself frantically onto me, and I pull her down hard, keeping my cock buried in her tight 19-year old pussy. I rock my hips to move my cock deeply inside her, and after only a few moments, She arches her back and freezes with a final drawn-out "yessss!"

Giving her a break to enjoy that moment, I kiss each nipple once more and then lean back against the cushions once again. She falls forward onto my chest, sweaty with satisfaction, and kisses me thoroughly. Her pussy is still throbbing gently, grabbing my cock and keeping me hard as a rock. The point where our bodies meet is soaked with her slippery juices.

When her orgasm passes, Molly props herself up with her hands on either side of my head. Looking directly into my eyes, her hair falls forward to frame her face. "I am going to fuck you," she says. "I am going to fuck you until you cum inside my pussy!"

"Not a problem," I reply with a smile.

With a twist of her legs, Molly turns me sideways until I'm lying full length on the warm cushions of the outdoor sofa. She brings her knees up close to my sides, and starts lifting herself up. When only the tip of my cock remains inside her, she swivels her hips, teasing me with her pussy lips. Then she sinks all the way down, squeezing herself around me to make it feel even better. At the bottom, she gives a little bump and grind that hits every angle of my cock. After a dozen strokes like that, I can feel my toes starting to curl. She's not ready for that, though. She drops down hard on me, kisses me lingeringly, and then says, "Not yet...play with my ass for a little bit!"

Keeping me firmly inside her, she does an amazing pivot. In a second, she is facing the other way, her arms propped on the arm of the couch. As she starts to ride me again, the downward angle of my cock adds a whole new sensation. My hands travel immediately to her ass, kneading the firm cheeks as they flex and rise before me. My thumbs trace her crack, still slick from her earlier orgasm, and when I glide over her anus, she groans deeply. "Yesss...do that some more!"

Wetting my thumb with spit, I adjust my grip on her beautiful teen ass, then wiggle just the tip against her tight little hole. When she sinks down onto my cock, I push firmly and it slips inside--just to the first knuckle--and I keep it there while she moves. I see her back arch at this new intrusion, and feel her pussy spasm around me. I move in time with her own motions, letting her fuck me, but starting to finger her ass as well.

"Oh, my God..." she moans, looking back over her shoulder. "Someday, I'm going to let you fuck my ass right here!"

"Sounds good to me," I tell her breathlessly.

"Right now, though, I just want you to cum inside me...how do you want me?"

"I want you holding me, Molly," I tell her. "I want you to wrap your legs around me and hold me really tightly while I kiss you and fuck you and fill you up with my sperm."

With another quick motion, Molly turns to face me again, leaning down to kiss me and lay on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and turn us both over so she's on her back. Her legs fall open for me, then cross firmly across mine. My chest is tightly pressed against her breasts, and her arms reach up to hold me around the shoulders. Face to face, I kiss her urgently and brace my feet against the end of the couch, starting to pump my cock into her steadily. "I'm going to cum soon, Molly. I'm going to fuck you deep and I'm going to pump all of my cum inside you. I've wanted to for years, and I've been waiting for this day, and I'm going to give you everything I've got!"

She smiles at that and kisses me again, pulling me down so that my face is buried in her hair, my lips against her neck. "Yes...I want you to give me everything...I want to feel you cum inside me."

My heart pounds and my breathing grows faster as I savor the full-body embrace, the sweaty skin beneath me, and the slick, tight pussy surrounding me. My hands travel to her hips, grabbing a firm hold as I slam myself into her over and over again, feeling her hips rock down into the cushions each time, hearing her whispering "yesss..." into my ear. I have to cum...I have to cum now inside this beautiful sexy young woman who wants my load as much as I want to give it to her.

"Oh, fuck, Molly...I'm so close...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum for you..."

"Yes," she breathes. "Let me feel it...oh...oh..." Her legs move up, feet now crossed across my ass, giving me a tight, deep target for my pounding. Her arms wrap around my head, and she kisses me as she whimpers in time with my thrusts.

With one final full-length motion, I bury my cock all the way inside her and feel myself start to ejaculate. My back arches, pulling her close-wrapped hips up off the cushion, my body rigid as wave after wave of pleasure pulses through me and I send spurt after spurt of cum into her depths.

"Yess...yess..." she whispers against my ear. "Give me all your cum..."

My muscles start to quiver as my orgasm fades, and I slowly let her down, falling exhausted onto her breasts, still wrapped and held in place by her beautiful thighs. When I catch my breath, I remember my manners and take my weight on my elbow, rolling a bit to ease off of her. We both have silly grins, and I smile down at her and kiss her gently on the lips.

"Molly...holy shit...that was incredible! I'm really glad you caught me at Starbucks!"

"I know, right?" she replies. "But I didn't get to do everything I wanted to..."

"I'm pretty sure you can catch me again," I tell her with a smile.

12