I Love Lucy

Story Info
Jim Loves Lucy, but can he live with her dark family secret?
8.2k words
3.98
27.3k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,086 Followers

NO ONE UNDER THE AGE EIGHTEEN HAS SEX IN THIS STORY

*****

It is another boring day at the corner drugstore. Jim has to force himself to tend to his duties at the soda fountain. He has to wipe down the counters and fill all the drink boxes. Everything is routine until a cute little Blonde comes in the side door from the parking lot. Jim knows the moment she walks through the door he couldn't live without her. She is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He becomes light headed and can feel his pulse quicken and his breathing becomes shallow and rapid. He wants to scoop her up in his arms and kiss her all over her body.

She is undeniably the girl of his dreams. She is blonde, well proportioned, and sporting tits that every guy dreams about. She is wearing bib type black Bermuda shorts over a white button up short sleeve shirt. The shorts are truly formed fitting and he can't keep his eyes off her well rounded butt. She is about 5' 1" and probably weighs around 100 pounds. She has what he describes as dancer's legs. The thighs and calves are proportionally rounded to match her sexy round butt.

The young blonde had heard from one of her girlfriends in the neighborhood that a cute boy is working at the corner drugstore and she wants to check him out. Jim is twenty-five years old. He is tall and slender with light brown hair worn in a crew cut. He is six feet tall and weighs 165 pounds. She pretends to ignore Jim as she nonchalantly floats about the drugstore. When she saunters into the cosmetics department, he can see from the strategically placed mirrors in that department that she is also covertly checking him out. She knows he is watching her and it sends a delicious quiver straight to her vagina. She can feel her panties get wet.

After a teasingly slow stroll throughout the store, she finally makes her way over to the soda fountain where he is working. She orders a large cherry limeade and then sits down in one of the booths while he prepares it. The aroma of her honeysuckle perfume lingers at the counter as he makes her limeade. She sneaks an occasional glance at him each time she thinks he is not aware. She feels butterflies in her stomach as she watches him make her limeade. She tries really hard to appear like she is not fascinated by him, but her body betrays her by blushing and her pulse quickens.

He walks out to her booth and places the limeade in front of her. He silently waits as she takes a sip through the straw. He waits for her approval, or non-approval; whichever the case may be. She is clearly aware of his continued presence and with the straw still in her mouth she teasingly looks up at him with her beautiful green eyes and smiles. It is undeniably the sexiest smile he has ever received from any woman. Jim's legs grow weak and he drops into the seat across from her.

"Please have a seat," she mockingly says, while taking another sip through the straw.

He tries, but can't think of anything clever to say. So he just sits in silence, drinking in her beauty. Things rapidly become frustratingly uncomfortable for them both.

"This is a very good limeade. Much better than the last one I got here." She says, trying to diminish the awkwardness.

Jim tries to be charming, but starts to stumble over his words and finally ends up just asking her name. She cleverly avoids his question then smiles and asks him how long he has worked at the drugstore. This is the first time in his life that Jim can remember being tongue-tied with a girl and he mumbles that he has worked there about a week. He asks her if she lives in the neighborhood. She nods her head yes and takes another sip of her limeade. Jim tries to ask another question, but she looks up at the clock over the soda fountain and announces that she needs to get home. She promptly slides out of the booth and makes her way to the door. Jim follows her and asks again for her name. She hesitates a moment, then smiles and says her name is Sally. He asks for her phone number and she rattles off a number as she goes out the door. He quickly writes it down on his order pad.

When Jim finishes his shift, he goes to the phone booth located in the pharmacy area of the drugstore and punches in the number she had given him. The recorded announcement states that it is no longer a working number. He hangs up and goes to Ms. Walden, an older woman who has worked in the drugstore for many years, and asks her if she knows where Sally lives. Ms. Walden has never heard of anyone named Sally. When Jim points out she is the little blonde he had waited on earlier; Ms. Walden laughs and tells him that the blonde is named Lucy and she lives less than a block from the drugstore. Jim realizes he had been given a hand job by the girl claiming to be Sally. He goes to the pharmacist and asks him if he knows Lucy. The pharmacist ribs him a bit about the brush off, but gives him her full name, address and phone number. He also tells Jim she is a junior at the University and is working toward her teaching degree. The pharmacist tells him she is 23 years old and has a big brother whose is very protective of her. Jim is determined to learn more about her.

Later that evening Jim calls Lucy's correct phone number. After three rings it is answered by an older woman who Jim assumes is her mother. He asks if he can speak with Lucy. She wants to know who is calling. He tells her Jim from the drugstore. A minute later Lucy comes on the line.

"Hello."

"Hi, this is Jim from the drugstore."

"I know who is; How did you get my number?" She is baffled.

"You gave it to me this afternoon. Remember?"

"I gave you a..." She hesitates.

"A bogus number; yes I know." Jim finishes her response.

She doesn't say anything.

"Look if you really don't want to talk with me I will understand", Jim Says. "I'll just hang up and go on about my business. So it was nice to have met you, Lucy. Good-bye."

"No, wait! Don't hang-up!" There is urgency in her voice.

"So, I take it you do want to talk with me." Jim smiles to himself.

"Well, I suppose it would be rude if I didn't at least listen to what you have to say."

Jim tells her he has just completed three years of pre-pharmacy and is taking a semester off before attending pharmacy school. He is doing an internship at the drugstore. They speak on the phone for two hours, until Lucy's mother makes her get off the phone. They make plans to meet the next afternoon to continue their conversation. That conversation the next afternoon leads to a date and then another date, and another date. Soon they are spending all their spare time together.

After a little over four months of dating they have settled into a routine. Lucy gets home from school at three o'clock every afternoon and Jim gets off at the drugstore at three. Lucy's Mother and Dad do not get home from work until six o'clock. That leaves three hours for them to be alone with each other. Sometimes Lucy's brother gets home around 4:30 or 5, but most of the time he doesn't get there until six or later.

Their daily afternoon rendezvous become fairly routine for a couple of young horny adults. They engage in a lot of heavy petting, but no sexual intercourse. Lucy is able to maintain control over their sexual explorations. As much as Jim would like more, he has only progressed to sucking and chewing on her nipples. He loves rubbing her bare 36C tits on his face and she loves the chills she gets when Jim nibbles on her nipples. They are both becoming sexually frustrated trying to figure a way to move to the next level, but don't know how without jeopardizing their relationship.

The first time Jim meets Lucy's brother, David, it doesn't go real smooth. David is Jim's age and is 6' 2" weighing 220 pounds of solid muscle. They are both attending the same university. Her brother is also a member of the U S Marine Corps Reserve. He makes it a habit to stay in shape just in case he is called up for active duty. David invites Jim up to his room in the attic for a man to man talk about how he expects him to treat his little sister.

The door to the attic is right by the kitchen door. He follows David up the stairs and when they are half way up, Jim's head is at floor level of the attic and he gets a panoramic view of the entire bedroom. There is a twin bed against the wall to the right and another twin bed against the wall to the left. There is a night stand with a lamp between the two beds. David sits on the bed to the right and has Jim sit on the bed to the left. David has a serious expression on his face and launches right into his rehearsed speech.

"I want you to know I love my little sister very much and I will not let anything or anyone harm her. I am older than she and I have always protected her from everything."

Jim knowingly shakes his head yes, but has a baffled look on his face. He wonders why David is telling him this, because he has no intention of ever harming Lucy. He figures David is probably just playing the part of an overly protective 'big brother'. That type of brother is the most dangerous because they can be set off by the slightest hint, or suspicion of malicious behavior toward their sister.

"I am older than Lucy and it is my duty to protect her. From the time she was a toddler, until she her pre-teens, she slept right there in that bed you are sitting on and I slept right here. All that time I protected her from ghosts and goblins, night shadows, strange noises, or anything else that frightened her. When there was lighting and thunder, I let her cuddle in my bed with me until she fell asleep. She knew that she was always safe when I am around to protect her. When Lucy was in her pre-teens our grandmother died and against our wishes, Mother made Lucy move down stairs to grandmother's old bedroom, but I still continue to protect her when she needs me."

Jim can see that David is sincere and listens attentively, but soon becomes aggravated he has to listen to the sermon. He finally interrupts David and says, "Look, I appreciate the fact that you are a good big brother, but why are you telling me all this? I hope you don't think I would ever think of harming her."

"I just want to make sure that you understand that I will definitely hurt anyone that harms my little sister. As long as she is happy, I am happy. Do you understand what I am telling you?"

"Yes I do, but does Lucy know you are threatening me like this? Is this something you feel obligated to do with all her boyfriends?"

"No she doesn't know about our conversation and you better not tell her. Understand?"

Jim feels insulted. He stands up and says there is nothing for 'big brother' to worry about and angrily stomps down stairs to find Lucy. David comes down later, but acts as if the conversation never took place. Jim stays for dinner and then is allowed to accompany Lucy to her room to play records and dance. They are able to work in a little bit of hugging and kissing before Lucy's Mother tells him it is after nine o'clock and suggests he go home.

***

Tuesday afternoon Jim is informed he is needed to cover the soda fountain for an employee who is running late due to car trouble. He calls Lucy and tells her it may be after four o'clock or later before he can leave work. She tells him the front door will be unlocked and she will be in the kitchen cooking dinner. He can come on in and sit with her while she cooks.

The employee solves her car trouble faster than expected and arrives at 3:20, only 20 minutes late, and Jim rushes to Lucy's house. The front door is unlocked, as promised, and he goes in and heads for the kitchen. Lucy is not in the kitchen. He checks her bedroom and she is not there either. He returns to the kitchen and hears voices in the attic. He opens the attic door and starts up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs his head is at floor level and he can see the whole bedroom. David is lying on his bed totally naked. Lucy is also naked and straddling his waist. Jim is stunned and it takes him a minute to realize that Lucy is riding her brother's cock, cowgirl style. His first impulse is to scream at them, but can't get sufficient air in his lungs to do so. He stands frozen in place; not really believing what he is witnessing. He slowly sits down on the steps, his eyes hovering near floor level and quietly watches them.

Lucy and David are both moaning and groaning with absolute carnal contentment. They are utterly unaware of his presences. Their naked bodies glisten with sweat as they pleasure each other's nude body. Jim feels his cock getting hard as he watches them fulfill each other's carnal needs. He can't understand why he is becoming aroused watching girlfriend cheat on him with her brother. Lucy is sliding rapidly back and forth on David's hard cock as he forcibly humps up into her wet pussy. Lucy's blonde curls are wet with perspiration and stick to the side of her face. She is out of breath, but she is able to utter something to David between gasps for air. Jim's loud heart beat is drumming in his ears and his heavy breathing almost drowns out what she is saying.

"David, it feels like you're about to cum, so I'd better do something about it because we don't want a mess all over the sheet. Mother will be asking a lot of questions on laundry day."

She rolls off and takes his cock into her mouth. She sucks and licks it for what seem like 20 minutes, but was probably no more than two minutes. Jim feels he should be angry with her, but instead his emotions are more like raw animal lust. He is watching the love of his life sucking her brother's brains out through his cock and it is sexually stimulating him. He finds his feelings very confusing.

Neither Lucy nor David is aware of Jim's presence as they continue to sexually gratify each other. Lucy's mouth feels hot, slippery and perfect to David's cock. He groans loudly as his orgasm hits and cum shoots into her mouth and just keeps on shooting and shooting. Jim unconsciously massages his hard cock through his pants. He has never seen anyone cum like that in his life. David just keeps Cumming and Cumming, and she swallows the whole lot. Jim thinks Lucy looks so beautiful as her jaws inflate and her throat moves up and down as she swallows her brother's cum. Jim fantasies that she is pleasing him that way.

Lucy wipes the remaining cum off her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Now it's your turn to please me, big brother," she says as she jumps back on the bed and lies on her back again.

David lies beside her and starts kissing her nipples and fingering her again, but she says, "No. Swap your hands and mouth around. I want you to suck all the cum out of my pussy and then kiss me and deposit it into my mouth."

David flips around into the "69" position and prepares to launch a tongue attack on Lucy's steaming hot little pussy. Lucy's right hand goes to work on her clit. Jim starts stroking his cock through his jeans. David finds himself with another close-up view of his sister's pussy. It is warm and still damp from his cock being in it and the musky smell makes his cock start to stiffen again. He licks her pussy slowly and is pleased to hear her moans grow louder. She uses her fingers to point out various parts of her cunt as she instructs him just where to lick. Her hips start to move and gyrate, and it is hard for him to keep his tongue in just the right place, but she doesn't seem to mind because another orgasm is starting to build. It hits with hurricane force. They both cum at the same time, and as their juices flow, Lucy swallows another of his massive loads. David tries to capture all of her flowing nectar.

"You must really love the taste of cum, Sis." David remarks.

"I do...I do. I love the taste of it and I love the way it feels in my mouth. I can suck cock and swallow cum all day, every day," she swoons.

"Have you tasted your new boyfriends cum yet?"

"No!" she snaps. After a brief pause she adds, "Besides, he hasn't ask me to suck his cock and I don't want to be the one to initiate it."

"Why not initiate it?"

"Because I have been afraid you would be jealous and I also didn't want him to think I am a slut."

David chuckles and says, "He won't think you are a slut and I won't be jealous. And I could definitely use some help from him to satisfy your voracious sex appetite. Sometimes, Sis, you are way more than I can possibly handle by myself. I truly enjoy fucking you, Sis, but sometimes I feel I am just too weak to fulfill all your sexual needs."

"Well, It's not that I don't want to taste his cock...it's...it's. Well, I haven't been willing to risk initiating it with him because I really like him. I might even love him. I am scared to death he might drop me if he learns of my voracious sexual appetite."

"Well you have swallowed my cum four times this afternoon and now you want to swallow your own. I would think you'd finally get enough nerve and start sucking his cock too."

"Shut up and keep licking my pussy!"

David's cock, which has somewhat deflated a little after shooting its load, is now starting to grow again, which Lucy notices and starts to suck him off again. After a few minutes of stroking and sucking his cock she pushes him off of her pussy.

"Lie back on the bed again", she says and then crawls over him so her pussy is directly above his cock. She lowers herself onto his hard cock. He raises his hips up to meet her pussy. David's hands encircle Lucy's hips and he pushes his cock deeper into her pussy and begins to pump up into her drooling hole. She is sitting straight up on his cock with her hands on his chest and her pussy is rubbing vigorously against his pubic mound. Within minutes they are both nearing another gigantic orgasm when, she suddenly stops and bolts straight up on the bed.

"SHIT! I heard something," she says.

David freezes in place. Several things run through his mind. Are our parents driving up the driveway right now? Are we about to get caught fucking? All these thoughts race through David's mind at lightning speed. Jim panics and quietly slips out of the house and makes his way back to the drugstore.

They listen for a moment then decide it is a false alarm. Lucy decides she wants to fuck some more and finish the orgasm that was screaming to come out. She lowers herself again till the head of David's cock is pressed against her vaginal split. With a slow lift of his hips, he enters her once more, and she slides her pussy down the full length of his hard shaft. She falls forward on his chest and they stay locked together just kissing and stroking each other until they both feel the urge to move again. Slowly at first, pulling out until only the head of his cock is still in her, and then fully back in until his balls are pressed against the outside of her pussy.

They affectionately speed things up, and are soon fucking and moaning like a couple of dogs in heat. All at once her whole body tenses and her mouth clamps shut. David can tell she wants to shriek with pleasure, but knows the neighbors will ask questions, and so she keeps the cry inside of her. The rest of her body goes into spasms, her cunt muscles squeeze his cock, which can't take anymore and for the fifth time this afternoon he shoots a massive load into his little sister's pussy.

They lie quietly for a few moments then break their embrace and roll out of bed. They take a quick shower together and then Lucy goes to the kitchen to cook dinner. David turns on the TV in the living room and watches the evening news until their parents arrive home from work.

***

It's Thursday, the second day in a row Jim fails to keep his normal rendezvous with Lucy at her home, so she goes to the Drugstore to see why. She is wearing a white polo shirt, with no bra, that shows off her tits and khaki shorts that caress her ass like a tight fitting pair of gloves. She finds him sitting in one of the booths talking to a guy his age. Lucy walks up to the booth and stands there and waits for Jim to acknowledge her presence.

JSipes
JSipes
1,086 Followers