I Love Men to wear my Satin Panties Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manndee
Manndee
122 Followers

I got out the shower and started to dry myself.

"I'm in here, darling!" said Penny.

When I walked in to the bedroom, she was wearing an amazing shiny black satin nightdress with red roses around the breast area. It was very discrete, but really horny.

"Put those on for me, darling...I'm feeling horny and kinky tonight!"

I looked on the bed and saw some black French knickers, suspenders, stockings, and a short white satin nightdress.

"What's this all about?" I said, getting an instant hard-on as I looked at the clothes.

"I told you, darling...I'm feeling horny and kinky! Anyway, you're my little wife now, doing all the chores around the house, aren't you?"

I really wanted to go with what she was suggesting but felt compelled to be a man and hold my ground. "No way! What do you think I am? Just because I do a few jobs round the house and sometimes wear your knickers, you think you can turn me into a girl?"

The silence felt really awkward, I felt that perhaps I had pushed my luck and my confidence told me I stepped too far! I knew I had probably said too much, but it was important to be a guy - Penny liked me being assertive, she stared at me, her stare was hard like it was at work when someone fucks up. I looked away and her eyes just reconnected with mine when I turned back.

"So, I have been working all fucking day for us! You on the other hand, have been skipping along to the library, skipping off to the supermarket to get a few bits before I get home like a stupid housewife. You would think when I ask my wife for a simple request of sex, that you would obey me like a good girl! We both know you love wearing my knickers! We both know you love me instructing you on what to do! Admit it, Steve or maybe I should call you Stef...you really are quite a girl? You love me making you go down on me as I rub your arse in my satin panties! You love me holding your head on my clit until I explode in your mouth! Stef, you love it! That's why we should get married abroad...somewhere like Thailand! God, yes...you can be my wife...wear a wedding dress on the beach. They are so fucked up over there; they won't bat an eyelid seeing you in a wedding dress! I can earn the money for us at work! You can be my dedicated housewife. What do you think? Do want to be my wife? No! Maybe you should just be my Bitch!? Oh God yeah...I think you should be my Bitch...get you a PVC maid's uniform so you can do the housework in it! I could hire you out!? Oh, fuck me...yes! Hire you out as a sissy maid! I like that idea! I think after I have sex tonight, I will be looking at Amazon tonight...get my little Bitch a maid's uniform!"

Penny started to laugh, probably because of the look on my face, and probably because she knew it turned me on! My cock was so hard! I looked down and it was obvious behind the towel that my cock was really hard.

"Jesus, Penny...where did that come from? Look...I will get a job...it's just taking time! I spoke to some of the guys today...something will come up soon, darling! It will...you'll see!"

I felt the speech I was making would win her over! Yeah, she was just angry! She was angry because I was not earning good money! I understood that - I was upset as well! we were not going out to bars together - I missed my life at work.

Penny walked straight over to me, picked up the nightdress, and screamed "Put the fucking nightdress on now, you fucking Bitch!" she stood in my face, her eyes were angry - I knew she was pissed off. My cock was still really hard. I took the nightdress from her and slowly got dressed in the outfit lying on the bed. "Now I want you to tie me up, Bitch! Tie me to the bed and fuck me in your nightdress! Come on!"

I went to say something, but she indicated towards the chair on the window where I saw some rope. I walked over to the chair; the nightdress felt like a satin heaven clinging to my stockinged legs, my cock was so fucking hard. Penny looked so hot in her satin nightdress.

"Hurry up, Bitch...I want you to tie me up to the bed!" She was laughing as I walked back towards her. "You really do make a sweet horny bitch, darling!"

I started to tie ropes to her arms.

"For fuck sake, Bitch...tie them on...tie me up!"

I looked at her - she was glowing - her whole body seemed to be really high.

"Hurry up, Bitch, before the drugs stop working!"

Drugs? What fucking drugs was she referring to? When did she ever take drugs?

"STOPPPPPP! For fuck sake, untie me...I'm bored! Look...hold out your arms!" Penny started to tie the rope around my wrists; she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. "Sit back on the bed, Bitch!"

I slid back on the bed and she finished tying my arms to the bed. Hold on...how the fuck did that happen? I was now tied to the bed! She grabbed my right leg, and before I could do anything, secured it the bed post, followed by my left leg.

"So, you fucking Bitch...when were you going to tell me about your suitcase full of women's clothes...the diary...and those tranny mags? Oh darling, that diary of yours...what a dirty fucking read that is! I have been wanking for months reading that! Jesus, you dirty little Bitch...when were you going to tell me about your little secret?"

I could feel my heart pumping like mad in my chest! Oh fuck, shit, bollocks; when I moved out from home, I took the suitcase with all of Zara's dresses and underwear that she gave me! last thing I wanted was my mum to find it! It had a load of tranny magazines in it as well called 'Transformation'. I spent years collecting them, going to a shop in Soho, picking them up each month, then racing home, getting dressed, having a fantastic wank and relaxing. The stories in those mags made me disappear into my own girly world. Jesus, the internet had changed all of that! I spent a fortune on those mags, and now you just click on a website for free!

"Answer me, Bitch?" Penny was really angry.

I laid on the bed my mind was racing, my cock was so hard.

"So much in that diary about your sister, Zara! God, she was so encouraging with your dressing, wasn't she darling? What an amazing sister you have! I think you write about her quite a lot, don't you? How you love her clothes...how pretty she is! That's not really right though is it, referring to your sister like that? You really are very lucky...now you have me, and I love you dressed as a girl as well! What a lucky Bitch you are?" Penny stood in front of me with a mobile phone and started to take some photos. "Oh darling...you have to see these pictures of you...so fucking hot, darling! Maybe I should download them on a gay website...rent your sissy arse out for all the Gay boys? You could start earning money again!" Penny laughed out loud. "You're such a fucking loser Stef!" Penny started to write something on her mobile, it bleeped, then she wrote something again and laughed to herself. "Oh, I really need to be fucked, darling...I told you that earlier, but not by you though...not since you lost your job! No...I need a real man...not a sissy like you! Look at you...you're still hard...tied to the bed! You want me to humiliate you more do you? Do you? You're such a fucking sissy, aren't you? Go on, admit it! You are a faggot sissy whore...that's what you wrote in your diary didn't you? I'm a faggot sissy whore!"

This was now becoming dangerous; my girlfriend was high on drugs, taking photos of me, Oh Jesus was she sending photos out of me...God knows who she would send them to! Oh Jesus, what was she fucking playing at? I tried to escape the ropes on the bed; I was tied tight so tight, I couldn't move.

"So, here's what will happen tonight! As my wife, you will allow me to have a lover, in role play it means I could have a Mistress, but I'm your Mistress now aren't I Stef? So tonight I can have a real man! A man who wants to fuck my pussy! I know you will like that, because as my wife, you want me to be happy...you want to please me, don't you Stef? Like when you suck on my pussy! You like that, don't you darling? So here is some more humiliating information...I know this will just drive you crazy! I love girls in their underwear...girls dressed like you...stuff like you are wearing tonight! It drives me mad! I really love pretty girls...that's why I had girlfriends in college! I had a really horny girlfriend when I was at college, we were together for nearly four years! God, she was hot and so horny...I knew everything about her, she had a sissy brother who wore her dresses! I used to tell her what she should make him wear, God that made me horny! We used to laugh so much when she would sit in my room telling me everything about him...that was always on a Sunday night! That's when I would fuck her with my strap on, whilst she was telling me about her sissy brother Steve, God I'm getting wet again thinking about it! Do you know Zara, your sister, hated you wearing her clothes? When she told me about it, it really turned me on, that was when I decided to help her dress you! It was me that gave her all those ideas and different dresses...half of them were mine darling, you stupid fucking Bitch, I have owned you for years & you never knew it! I left college, got a job in money broking, then a few months later got Zara a job in the same company...then we got you a job...the fucking sissy brother. Everything was fine until she told me she had got a boyfriend and didn't want us to carry on anymore! In fairness, she said I should leave you alone now. But she broke my heart Stef! My Zara was going to be with a guy rather than me! So that is when I decided to get my revenge on Zara...I started dating you instead! I got to fuck the sister & the brother, I got you to wear my panties, and sweet revenge on dear Zara, who could she tell? She is shitting herself that I will tell your family...tell her boyfriend about what a lesbian she is! She's shitting herself about all of us having sex over the years! Oh revenge...revenge is mine!" Penny started to laugh. "Now I have you tied to the fucking bed, and I'm sending your photo everywhere! Fuck me...everyone is getting these photos of you! You will never get a job in this industry ever again! No one will know it's me sending the pictures...thank God for throw-away, pay as you go phones...they are fucking excellent for blackmail like this! No one knows the number, but they all fucking know you, oh yes one more block text with the photos of you from your phone to all your contacts, fuck me Stef 405 contacts!"

I laid there trying to take everything in - my life and my world had just ended! The bell downstairs seemed to be ringing really loudly.

"Oh darling, my lover has arrived! Time for me to get fucked...bit like you, because you are being fucked right now, aren't you, by me? Oh revenge darling is so sweet!"

Penny left the room, I could hear her talking to someone downstairs, then the voices got louder, I could hear them laughing as they were walking towards the bedroom, the door opened.

* * *

Penny walked in first, "Look, Stef...we have a visitor, and she's here to see you!" Penny smiled as the door opened, even more, I couldn't believe it - it was Sandra; she was one of the senior dealers from work. She was smiling as she walked in.

"Oh my God, Stef...now I know where you have been, you dirty fucking slut! You dirty horny bitch! Nobody knew what you were up to! Wait till I tell everyone in the office on Monday!"

Penny and Sandra both burst out laughing. Sandra was wearing a black satin skirt, black stockings, high heels, and a white satin blouse. She turned to Penny, put her hand on her cheek, and moved her head to towards her - they started to kiss each other! They then started to hold each other very tightly. Penny started to fondle Sandra's breasts; Sandra started to sigh in desire. I could hear the passion as they kissed each other - it was very intense! Sandra's hand moved down to Penny's pussy, she was massaging her pussy through her nightdress. Penny pulled her nightdress up slowly with her hand - Sandra now had access to her pussy. They were both sighing and screaming loudly as they played with each other; the kissing was very powerful as they passionately kissed each other.

Sandra stopped kissing Penny and moved her attention to her left breast; she started to suck the nipple on Penny's nightdress, her nipple was really hard. As she sucked on the nightdress, she continued to play with Penny's pussy - her motion was now becoming faster and faster on her pussy as she wanked her with her fingers deep inside her pussy. Sandra pushed Penny against the wall as she screamed in orgasm...

"Oh, FUCK ME...FUCK ME!"

Sandra kept wanking Penny off, as she screamed in ecstasy of the orgasm that was taking over her body. She pulled out two fingers from Penny's pussy and put them in her own mouth, then she started wanking her mouth with her fingers as if it was a cock. Penny grabbed Sandra, turned her around so she was now against the wall, then she dropped to her knees, pulled up Sandra's satin skirt, pulled her knickers down, and started to eat her pussy. She stuck her tongue straight into Sandra who was already soaking wet, her cum was really creamy and sticky as Penny drove her tongue deep inside Sandra searching for every drop of cum she could eat. Sandra pushed Penny's head close to her pussy, encouraging every move she was making. Sandra suddenly screamed...

"Oh, FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

She tightened her grip on Penny's head as she motioned an orgasm in a rhythm as she screamed in satisfaction of her orgasm that was building up. She pushed her legs out - it seemed is if someone had pressed pause - then she screamed out again and moved her hips forwards and backwards as she orgasmed in Penny's mouth.

Sandra took her hands off Penny's head and held the wall for support as Penny eased off Sandra's pussy. She pulled her skirt down and stood up slowly. Sandra pulled Penny towards her; they kissed passionately using their tongues deep inside each other's mouths.

Penny turned her head to me, "That is how to give a woman an orgasm, you fucking loser! Look at you; dressed in your stockings and satin nightdress...well tonight you are going to be our bitch...our little plaything! But not yet...oh no, the night is still young...we have plans for you, but not yet, you fucking tranny bitch!"

Sandra laughed as she walked over to where I was on the bed, she put her hand under my nightdress - my cock was limp. So much was happening - it was all too much for me to take on! Sandra put her hand around my cock and started to wank me off and play with one of my nipples. My cock reacted to the teasing of my nipple and the wanking.

Sandra laughed, "You like that, you fucking sad little loser!? Wait till everyone else does it to you on a regular basis, because they will...trust me! You're our little bitch now! We will start to train you tonight...train you to become a cock sucker! Soon you will only want cock in your mouth! Soon you will only orgasm when a cock is deep inside you, cumming as you orgasm! This is your future...this is how your life is going to be! You're a sad fuck!"

Penny walked over to Sandra, stroked her breasts in a teasing erotic way. "You need to train him, Sandra...I'm going to get dressed!"

Penny walked out the room. Sandra walked over to me, put two fingers in her pussy, retrieved them and placed her fingers over my top lip and nostrils; she rubbed her fingers over them.

"Can you smell my cum, bitch? Get used to it, because Penny has given you to me 2 days a week for your training! You're going to be my toy...my sissy sex toy who will please me when I desire! I'm going to make you so gay...you're going to scream for cock inside your arse when I have finished with you!"

Sandra went to the doorway where she had left 3 bags; she bent down to retrieve what she wanted and walked back to me where I lay helplessly on the bed unable to escape.

"Now do I lube you up and be kind? Or do I hurt you and push this in you?" she held it up; it was a large black vibrator. "Do you want lube, sissy?"

I had no choice - it was too big for my arse let alone without any lube.

"Please don't hurt me, Sandra!"

"Sandra, Sandra...you ungrateful bitch! I am Mistress Sandra, you fucking sissy faggot! Do you understand? Mistress Sandra, the Mistress that is going to make you gay! Do you not understand what I just said to you, bitch?"

I had no choice - I had to agree! I had to say sorry and agree with her! I couldn't escape from the bed; as Penny had indicated, I was fucked!

Sandra laughed "Oh poor fucking sissy faggot...are you worried I'm going to hurt you? Well be worried, because I am going to hurt you...I'm going to destroy your mind and make you beg for cock! You won't want anything else but cock when I have reprogrammed your mind! Do you understand me?"

Sandra turned the vibrator on, it buzzed loudly. She put it on the end of her nose and screamed out, then she did the same to me - it was really strong and buzzed like mad.

"They say to test a new vibrator; you should put it on the end of your nose! Well bitch, that is going in that sissy arse of yours...it's going to overwhelm you! It's very strong...try not to pass out when you orgasm!"

I felt the tip of it touch the opening of my arse, Sandra teased it around the hole, giving the impression that it was about to go inside me, then she stopped, got up from the side of the bed, and walked back over to her bags.

With everything that had been going on, I hadn't noticed the noise in the bedroom next door. I could hear some moaning of a woman? I suddenly realised it was Penny's voice - she was screaming like she had done with Sandra! Then I heard her shout "Just cum inside me, for fuck sake! I need you to cum inside me!"

I next heard a male voice in a rhythm scream shout "I'm cumming...I'm cumming! OH Fuck, I'm cumming!"

I looked up and Sandra was standing beside me.

"Does that turn you on, bitch? Listening to Penny being fucked by a real man...not a sissy faggot like you but a real man!? Sounds like she's having an orgasm! Bet she never really had one with you, did she? Because you're a tranny sissy faggot! Aren't you? Aren't you?"

I nodded. I was getting the idea of what Sandra expected. I didn't want to upset her, she had all the cards - I was helpless.

Sandra had a syringe in her hand; not a medical one, more like a syringe used in cooking.

"Let's insert a little relaxation juice up your arse...it will get into the blood stream much quicker this way! It will help you enjoy what I'm about to do to you! Have you ever had Molly? That's MDMA. First, it will send you dizzy, then relax that sissy faggot arse for me to play with! Relax all those tense sissy muscles so your Mistress can abuse you!"

She inserted the syringe; I could feel the liquid running into my arse, then she inserted a second syringe. Again, I could feel the liquid travelling through me. She took the syringe out and spanked my arse.

"Give that 10 minutes, darling, and I will be able to have my whole arm up to my elbow inside you if I decide to do it! But don't worry; I won't do that to you, darling...well not tonight anyway!" Sandra smiled, walked towards the door, picked up her 3 bags, looked over to me and said "Don't go anywhere, sissy...I'm going to put something on that is more appropriate for what is coming next!"

Manndee
Manndee
122 Followers
12