I Love My Aunty Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Beatrice wants me to screw her friend.
2.5k words
4.48
105.6k
64

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrating of my smart phone woke me up on Tuesday morning. Since I had it set on "Do Not Disturb", that meant that the caller could only be my immediate family, a select few of my best friends, or my Aunt Beatrice, in whose bed I had been sleeping. I grabbed the phone from the nightstand and looked at the screen with dreamy eyes. It was Aunt Beatrice.

"Good morning, angel!" She said cheerily on the phone.

"Morning, Aunty," I mumbled.

"Are you still in bed? It's almost nine o'clock!"

"It's the summer, Aunty. Us college kids love to sleep in."

"You are such a lazy boy," she joked. "Anywho, I'm on my way home from work, and I want you to stay in bed, because I have a big, sexy surprise for you."

That made me perk up a bit. "Is that so?"

"Yes, my lovely nephew. Ohhh, I can't wait for you to see what it is! I'll be home soon, so don't you go anywhere; you stay in that bed, nice and naked."

"Yes, Aunty," I said, feeling my morning wood throbbing under the sheets.

"Be there in a few. MWAH!"

I put the phone back on the nightstand after she had ended the call. I had planned to wake up around maybe 10 or 11 AM, but the thought of my aunt coming home had definitely gotten me up. I was surprised that she was in the mood for hanky-panky, after getting off a 12 hour shift at the hospital she worked.

Last month, my Aunt Beatrice had come down to visit my family, and, due to a mishap, we ended up having sex. After making it explicitly clear on how much we both enjoyed it, she flew me up to her home in Wisconsin, where we've been continuing our affair. I had been here for almost two weeks, and the thought of leaving on Friday was unbearable.

So far, it had been one hell of a vacation. When we weren't screwing, Aunt Beatrice cooked for me, bathed me, and took me out on dates. Out in public, I was her unofficial boyfriend, but in her house, I was her fuck buddy. She wouldn't even allow me to be fully dressed while I was in her house. The most she would allow me to wear was my boxer shorts.

She worked as a registered nurse at a hospital, so while she was gone, I kept her house tidy. She had left for work around 6 PM last night, and her shift ended at 7 this morning. I sat in bed, thinking about what her "big, sexy surprise" could be. My mind was stuck on some naughty lingerie.

I sat up in bed at the sound of a door opening in the house. I could hear Aunt Beatrice walking towards the bedroom. It was taking every ounce of willpower to stay in bed; I wanted to leap out and pounce on her. As soon as I saw the bedroom door open, I threw the covers off of my naked body. However, the woman standing in the doorway was not my aunt.

"Well, hello, big stud!"

My eyes widened in shock. I quickly grabbed the sheets and pulled them over me, but it was too late. She had seen me.

The woman standing before me was wearing gray hospital scrubs. She was a tall, beefy woman, with thick arms, a round, freckled face, and a mop of dark red, curly hair. Her smiling mouth showed a gap between her two front teeth.

As she walked into the bedroom, Aunt Beatrice followed in after her, wearing her white scrub top and pink scrub trousers. She smiled at me and said, "Surprise!"

"Uh, what's going on here?" I asked.

"Andy, this is the big, sexy surprise I was telling you about! Meet Rhonda!"

"It's nice to meet you, Andy. Bea has told me so much about you. I didn't believe it at first, but it looks like she wasn't lying." She turned to Aunt Beatrice and said. "Looks like I owe you a steak dinner."

It didn't take long for me to realize what these ladies had planned. Before I could say anything, Rhonda was taking off her shoes and socks. She wasn't really bad looking, though she lacked much of the feminine curves that Aunt Beatrice had.

"So, what do you say, Andy?" Aunt Beatrice asked. "How about you help Rhonda knock one out of the park? Pretty please?"

"Okay."

The two ladies jumped up and down and squealed with glee. I sat in bed and watched as the two of them got naked. I looked first at my aunt, whose body I knew as well as my own. She had chunky thighs, a large, flabby stomach, large, hanging breasts, and a thatch of dark red pubic hair. She undid the clip in her lovely light amber hair, letting it fall down to the small of her back.

Rhonda, however, was a different story.

I didn't expect much in the way of her body, and I really wasn't disappointed. Where Aunt Beatrice was curvy and jiggly in the right places, Rhonda was burly and muscled. She had small, apple-sized breasts with tiny nipples. Unlike my aunt, Rhonda's body was freckled all over. But, just like Aunt Beatrice, she had a large bush.

As much as I hated to admit it, Rhonda's naked body had me aroused in some strange way. I wasn't sure if I was just horny because Aunt Beatrice was in the room, but I knew that I just wanted to fuck someone, and that I didn't care who it was. I got out of the bed, my erection ready for action.

"Why don't you come over here and give your Aunty Rhonda a hug?" the newcomer said.

I ran into her outstretched arms expecting a kiss, but Rhonda just pressed me hard against her body, feeling me up all over. I struggled within her strong embrace, feeling her hairy forearms and her unkempt pubes against my dick. A shiver of fear and lust crept up my spine as Rhonda smelled my hair.

"God, you're cute. Oh, we're gonna have so much fun."

The big woman threw me into the bed and climbed in after me. Before I could get my bearings, I was on my back and Rhonda's bushy red head was between my legs. She greedily slurped on my dick, eliciting a squeal from me. Rhonda's blowjob was so intense that I had to bite my lip to keep from cumming. Despite my best efforts to think of dead animals and old ladies, I came violently inside in her mouth, my hands clutching at her red hair as I did so.

"AHHHH!" I cried as I covered my face with my hands. "Holy shit!"

"Jeez, that was fast!" Rhonda said after gulping down my cum. She looked over at Aunt Beatrice and asked. "Is he always this quick, Bea?"

"No, maybe he was just over-excited. It might have been my fault," she said.

"Well, it was still nice to taste a young man's cream in my mouth," Rhonda said, kissing my limp dick. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise," I said.

The three of us got into the shower together. Once inside, Rhonda was super attentive to getting me clean. Her big hands made sure all of my crevices saw soap. She even insisted that she dry me as well. I don't even remember Aunt Beatrice being so thorough with my baths.

Aunt Beatrice put on some panties and a shirt, while Rhonda put her panties back on and borrowed a shirt from her. My aunt made us some French toast and sausage links for breakfast, which proved to add to the sexual tension between me and Rhonda. She kept suggestively biting and licking her sausages while looking at me. She'd also wipe them against her lips, smearing the grease against them. We both knew it was having the desired effect on me.

After breakfast, we all went into the den to watch reruns of "Diagnosis Murder" that Aunt Beatrice kept on her DVR. Aunt Beatrice sat in the armchair, while Rhonda and I snuggled on the couch. It was a cloudy morning, our bellies were full, and we were on comfy furniture, so after a few episodes, we all started yawning.

"Well, I'm going to head on in for a nap," Aunt Beatrice said as she got up from her seat with a yawn. "Feel free to watch whatever you want."

"Actually, a nap sounds like a great idea, Bea," Rhonda said. She got off of the couch and pulled me up. "Come on, lover boy. Let's go to the spare room and lie down for a bit."

I found myself being dragged to the bedroom before I could even reply. Once inside, Rhonda closed the door behind her and rounded on me, but this time I was ready. Before she had a chance to grab me, I grappled with her, trying to get her into bed. Unfortunately, Rhonda was built like a tank and easily gained the upper hand.

"Believe me," she grunted. "I love it when my men play hard to get, but I was an all-county wrestler in high school!"

It all happened so fast; she flipped me through the air and I landed on the bed so hard that I bounced. I tried to get myself oriented, but, by the time I did, Rhonda had denuded and entered the bed. She got me on my back, yanked my boxers off, and straddled my waist.

"Enough foreplay. Gimme that dick!"

With her meaty hand, Rhonda grabbed my hard cock, brought it into her fuzzy crotch, and into her already-wet slit. Both of our eyes fluttered as we became one. Rhonda pinned me down and started to ride me hard.

"Ohhhhoho! Oh, yeah," she moaned.

Rhonda's pussy was definitely hairier and tighter than Aunt Beatrice's, probably because it didn't see much in the way of dick. I gritted my teeth, trying to stave off the urge to cum. I was already ashamed that Rhonda had made me orgasm so quickly a few hours ago with only her mouth. I wanted to prove to her that I was a man. Right now, I wasn't fucking her, she was fucking me.

"Ohhhh, what a wonderful pussy!" I cried.

"Thank you!" Rhonda smiled, bending forward to rest her upper body against me. "You're not so bad yourself!"

She bestowed some licks on my face and lips before sliding her tongue into my mouth. I ran my fingers through the untidy mop of dark red hair on her head as she kissed me. My hands soon abandoned her head and went to her tiny, hard nipples.

"Noooooo," Rhonda moaned softly.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh, I...yes, yesssss...I dooooo."

"Well, what about this?"

"OOOOOOOOHHH!"

I pinched Rhonda's nipples playfully. She moaned and thrashed madly on top of me, smashing me into the bed. I felt a small bit of satisfaction from having found one of her sensitive spots. I tried to move my head down so that I could suck on her nipples, but she discovered my intent right away. She strengthened her hold on me and continued to move her hips.

"Nice try, Andy," she growled. "Just lay there and let me ride your dick."

I didn't even protest, simply lying there and letting her use me to get off. I waited until I was sure she was about to cum to make my move. Using all the strength that I could muster, I flipped her onto her back and began to wildly ram my cock into her hairy pussy.

Apparently, she was enjoying herself too much to want to be the dominant one, because her response was to laugh, moan, and spread her legs for me. The laughing stopped after I swooped down to suck on her small breasts. The woman beneath me soon became a big, lust-addled wreck.

"No, Andrew! Please, please! Don't suck on my nipples!"

When she tried to pry my face away from her breast, I simply switched to the other one. Rhonda howled as the pleasurable sensations coursed through every fiber of her being. Unlike my Aunty, her nipples didn't give me milk, but I sucked on them as if they could.

"Andy, stop! I...Oh, no...I'm gonna cum. Andrew, I'm gonna cum!"

That wasn't enough to make me stop. Rhonda's body went stiff as a board as we orgasmed. I should have been worried about cumming inside of a woman I barely knew, but I didn't care. Only when my dick had finished pumping my semen inside of her did I stop sucking her teat. We lay together, tired and still desirous of each other.

"Ohohoho," Rhonda chuckled weakly. "Now, I'm REALLY jealous of your aunt."

"Well, I hope I didn't hurt your hips like I did to hers," I said as I rolled off of her. "That's probably why she brought me over."

"Honey, feel free to hurt my hips any time you want."

I sat up in the bed and reached down between Rhonda's legs, running my fingers through the lush patch of fur that adorned her womanhood. She sat up and smiled at me as I spread her lips, the both of us watching my cum leak out of her slit.

"Yeah, you did that, sweetheart," she cooed.

"You have an amazing pussy."

"Thanks. I sure wish I had a college-aged nephew to fuck the hell out of me." She reached over and started massaging my limp dick. "Maybe I should ask Beatrice to let me borrow you for a little bit. How much longer are you gonna be here?"

"I fly out Saturday morning."

"That's a shame. Well, the next time you visit, you better give me some notice so I can have some time with you."

"Absolutely."

Rhonda gave me another kiss and lied down beside me. "Okay, let me get a nap. I want to get some rest so you can fuck me again before I go home."

I followed suit and went to sleep. It was late afternoon, when we woke up. While Aunt Beatrice was in the kitchen making roast beef sandwiches for lunch, Rhonda had her way with me on the floor of the den. I really loved it when she forced me to lick her pussy after I came inside of her. Once we had our fill of each other, we ate lunch, and then she got dressed and left. I was genuinely sad to see her go, and also anxious to see her the next time I visited Wisconsin.

"She was really nice, Aunt...OW!"

Aunt Beatrice slapped me on my bare arm. "That's for having sex with my friend!"

"But you told me too!"

"Well, I didn't tell you to enjoy it so much!" Aunt Beatrice said, fighting a smile.

"Well, I'm sorry, Aunty," I said, trying to sidle up next to her.

"No," she said, holding out her hand to halt me. "Not until after dinner. By the way, you've lost your clothes privileges, so give me your boxers."