I Love My Aunty Ch. 04

Story Info
Aunt Beatrice and I have some good farewell fucking.
3.3k words
4.47
59.7k
60

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying naked on the bed in the spare room of my aunt's house. I was here by choice, trying my best not to masturbate or think of sex. So far, it was torture.

I was nearing the end of my visit to my Aunt Beatrice. I had been here for over 3 weeks, staying in her house during my summer break. Last month, we'd started a sexual relationship.

Unfortunately, I had to go home on Saturday, something we both hated. It was on Wednesday of the same week that she had the bright idea. She proposed that we not have sex for 24 hours, and then bang each other's brains out on Friday. The 24 hour period would start 7 AM on Thursday, and end at 7 AM on Friday. It sounded interesting, so I agreed.

It was obviously easier said than done. After weeks of amazing sex, I really couldn't think of anything other than being with my naked aunt. The first twelve hours were supposed to be easy, since Aunt Beatrice would be at work. However, as I walked through the house, every piece of furniture and ever y room reminded me of her. So, I left the house, trying to keep my mind off of her.

That didn't work either, since this world we live in basically drenched in suggestive material. If it wasn't the hot lady jogging down the street without a sports bra, it was the two high school girls washing a truck in the driveway. After passing the mother breastfeeding her daughter on the front porch, I decided that I needed to go back to the house.

I did rounds of push-ups, sit-ups, and jogs around the house. I even went to bed early, not wanting to see Aunt Beatrice when she came home and get tempted. I just stayed in bed and waited for the next 12 hours to pass. It was so hard to fall asleep; I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. You can't imagine the relief I felt when I opened my eyes and saw those bright, red numbers on the alarm clock read 7:06 AM.

I leapt out of bed, and dashed naked towards the master bedroom. My entrance was loud enough to startle my aunt awake. She barely had time to react before I ripped the covers off of her and jumped into the bed.

Thankfully, she was only wearing a shirt and elastic pajama pants. She didn't even struggle as I yanked her pants off and buried my face into her hairy crotch. Aunt Beatrice clutched my head as I stuck my tongue inside of her and began licking her like a man possessed. She tasted of urine and sweat down there, but I didn't care. I moaned with longing as my face nuzzled her hairy crotch.

"Ohhhhh, Andy!" Aunt Beatrice moaned. "Get up here! I want you! I want you!"

I hastily complied, climbing up her body until she grabbed my face and pulled it to hers. We weren't really kissing, more like we were trying to devour each other. As we swapped spit, I felt her hand below frantically searching for my penis. Once her hand was wrapped around it, she pulled me into her. Once I felt myself sliding into the pussy I had grown to love, I started to rut madly inside of her.

Aunt Beatrice cried out as roughly pumped into her body. I couldn't tell if it was lust or pain that made her vocalize the way she did, but I didn't care. I reached down to lift up her shirt; I wanted my aunt naked, and I wanted her right now. Despite being overcome with lust, she helped me get her shirt off and toss it away. Once she was topless, I used my mouth to suck the milk out of her large, jiggling bare breasts.

I was in ecstasy. My mouth was full of hard nipple and milk, my dick was nestled into the warm furry heaven of her loins, and my body was sinking into the warm, doughy flesh of my aunt. The sound of her moans was a delight to my ears.

"That's right, Andy. Drink your aunty's milk. It's all yours! I'm all yours!"

I detached my mouth from her teat to look her in the eye. "Aunty, I love you so much! I love being naked in bed with you!"

I ran a hand up into her light amber hair and pulled her in for another kiss. Aunt Beatrice grabbed the leaky breast that I had been sucking on and squeezed it, intentionally squirting on both of our faces. We stuck out our tongues to catch the tiny sprays that flew through the air, and then licked the milk off of each other's faces.

"Ohhhh, GOD! I think...I think I'm gonna cum! UUUUGGH!" Aunt Beatrice gurgled.

I felt a surge of wetness around my pecker, accompanied by a strong, musky smell. My heart was uplifted knowing that I had made my aunty cum once again. After a series of extra-hard pumps, I blasted my semen into her with a loud roar and collapsed on top of her.

"I know it was only for one day," Aunt Beatrice whispered. "But I missed having you in my bed."

"I know what you mean," I said, kissing her chest. "It took everything I had to keep myself from raping you in the middle of the night."

"Well, it's your last day here. Rape me all you want today."

"Yes, Aunty."

After catching her breath, my aunt got out of bed, not even bothering to put on clothes as she left the bedroom to get some breakfast. After some bacon, scrambled eggs, and English muffins, we lazed around the house, watching television, reading the newspaper, and kissing. Aunt Beatrice put out some heavy comforters on the floor of the den and we napped together in the afternoon.

I didn't wake up until around 2 PM, and my dick was fully rested as well. Thankfully, Aunt Beatrice woke up a few minutes after I did. When she rolled over to look me in the eye, my hard dick poked her in the thigh.

"You ready for your aunty again?" she asked me drowsily.

"You know I am."

She gave me a tired giggle as she got out from under the covers and got down on all fours. A smile crept across my face as I watched her wave that big, chunky ass in front of me seductively. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a smile.

"Come over here, my big dicked nephew. I want you to take me. Take me like a man takes a woman."

"Like a husband takes his wife?" I asked.

"Exactly. From now on, when you're in this house, you're my husband."

"We don't need any rings for that," I agreed, crouching behind her and rubbing her ass. "We just need each other."

"That's right. No foreplay this time, Andrew, I can't stand it. Just fuck me...oh, fuck me good."

I once again put my dick against her bristly pubes, reveling in the feel of her loins. My aunt let out a low moan as I entered her, a shiver running all throughout her body. As she requested, I immediately began to fuck her doggy style. Her chubby body jiggled with every thrust I made. I grabbed her hips tightly as we copulated.

"YES!" Aunt Beatrice cried out. "Oh, god, Andy! What am I going to do while you're gone?!?"

"Well, I'm certainly going to miss this big ass of yours, Aunty." I gave her fulsome backside a slap with both hands at once.

"MMMMM! Yeah. Ohhhh, my nephew-husband!"

I leaned my body forward to be able reach underneath my horny aunt and squeeze her swaying breasts. It only took two squeezes before her milk began soaking my fingers. I nuzzled my face into her long hair, inhaling her rich scent.

"Oh, you're such a stud!" Aunt Beatrice hissed. "I bet that big, hard cock of yours could give me a baby! AHHHH!" She gritted her teeth as I snaked the tip of my tongue into her ear.

"You'd like that?" I asked, reaching underneath and running my hands all over her portly stomach. "You'd like me to fuck you while your belly gets big with my baby, wouldn't you?"

"Ohhhhh! Oh, yes! I wanna have your baby, Andy!"

I growled as I kept fucking her hard. I grabbed a hunk of her beautiful light auburn tresses and used it to yank her head backwards. Her body became flushed with arousal as I continued thrusting. My ears burned as she screamed loudly. We came together and fell forward, eventually getting back under the covers for another nap.

"Were you serious?" I asked her after we had both woken up from our second nap. "Would you be okay with me living here as your husband...with you having my children?"

"That's up to you, Andy," Aunt Beatrice said, looking deep into my eyes. "But, let's be honest here. I'm a 46 year old woman, and you're...young. I could understand if all of this was just a fling, where the both of us kept each other company. But, what happens when you meet someone closer to your age?"

"You sort of act my age," I joked.

Aunt Beatrice giggled. "I'm serious. I think the best thing would for us to have a no-strings relationship. You deserve someone younger, some girl that you can grow old with, not someone who's already old."

"But, Aunty..."

"Shhhh. I'll tell you what. I want you to think about what I've said. If you haven't changed your mind a year from now, then you can move in with me. We can't get legally married...but you would be my husband."

I stopped for a few minutes to consider her words. "One year?"

"One year."

"Deal."

She smiled at me and rose from the floor. "Good, now get on the couch. I want to lick your pole, honey."

The next few hours were so beautiful. Aunt Beatrice gave me head until I came inside of her mouth. After lunch, we shared a bath while drinking bottles of Angry Orchard. Though I was flaccid, I still wanted her so badly. My hands continuously found themselves on her breasts, her hairy cunt, and her big ass.

Once we were out of the tub, we dried our bodies and walked into the bedroom. Aunt Beatrice led me to the bed and made me climb inside.

"Okay, sweetie," she said. "Stay here for a little bit. I have a surprise for you!"

I watched her dart out of the bedroom with a giggle. The last time Aunt Beatrice had promised me a surprise she...No. It wasn't possible. Did she...?

The door swung open and my suspicions were confirmed. Into the room entered two giggling, scantily-clad women. My Aunt Beatrice had invited her friend Rhonda over again. A few days ago, Aunt Beatrice had brought her over so that she could have some fun with me. Rhonda was a tall and thick woman with curly dark red hair, freckled skin, and tiny eyes.

She was standing in front of the bed, wearing a silky, dark red slip with black frills on it. It was kind of weird to see such a feminine garment on her, because Rhonda was built like a bear. She had small, apple-sized breasts that barely filled the bust of the garment.

Beside her, Aunt Beatrice wore a pink slip with white frills. Though I had seen her naked for most of the day, the sight of her in the sexy outfit was very arousing. I could see her hard nipples through the gauzy fabric that covered her.

"Good to see you again, Andy," Rhonda said to me.

"Likewise. You here to say goodbye?"

"This isn't 'goodbye', just 'see you later'." She tweaked her own nipples as she squirmed with anticipation. "Enough talking! Let's have some fun!"

Rhonda quickly climbed into the bed and crawled towards me. I eagerly met her, embracing her and giving her a kiss. She giggled and moaned excitedly as our tongues clashed. Her hands immediately found my ready loins, exciting them further with various squeezes and rubs.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I looked over to see Aunt Beatrice kneeling behind me. It was her turn to kiss me, while Rhonda busied herself kissing my neck...then my chest...then my stomach. Oh, that felt great.

I look down to see the head of my aunt's friend at level with my crotch. I ran my fingers through the tangle of dark red hair, enjoying the warm, wet sanctuary of Rhonda's mouth. I could feel her tongue slathering spit all over my manhood. Aunt Beatrice pulled my face to hers for another kiss. It was great that while my aunt was pleasuring my mouth with hers, Rhonda was using her mouth to make my dick feel good.

Apparently, Rhonda didn't want to wait for me to cum in her mouth, because she stopped giving me head and immediately lied down on her back. As she assumed a supine position, the hemline of her gown raised high enough to see that she hadn't bothered to wear any panties. I was overjoyed to see that large patch of coarse wine red hair between her legs. I immediately leapt on top of her and thrust myself into her moist snatch. Rhonda and I both groaned at our union.

"Oooooh! I forgot about your fat cock!" Rhonda hissed.

I responded with a low, caveman-like grunt before I stared to plow her. Rhonda laughed and moaned as I wantonly thrashed on top of her. Before I knew it, she flipped the both of us over and started to ride me. I knew it was only a matter of time before she took charge. The last time we had sex, Rhonda had intimated that she used to be a wrestler in high school.

"I don't know why I put this shit on in the first place," Rhonda growled as she lifted the slip over her head and threw it away. "Much better! Ohhhhhh!"

Before I could think about it, Rhonda pinned my hands to the bed. My plan was to play with her nipples, which happened to be her weak spot, and we both knew it. I looked up at her round, smiling face, moaning as she took me.

"Rhonda, let me have a turn!" Aunt Beatrice whined.

"No way, Bea. You've had him all fucking day. It's time for me to get one last creampie before he scoots back to Illinois."

"Iowa," I moaned.

"Shut up," Rhonda growled before swooping down to kiss me.

Once again, I fought to gain access to her chest, desperate to make her cum. Instead, she pinned me down as she continued to have her way with me. Aunt Beatrice knelt beside me, stroking my hair as she looked deep into my eyes. She then flashed me a devious smile right before giving Rhonda a sharp slap on the ass. Rhonda moaned loudly, her face contorted with arousal.

"Oh, Bea! Please!"

She stopped long enough for me to plant my feet on the mattress and start thrusting up into her. My hands grasped Rhonda's wide buttocks and dug fingers into her firm cheeks. She panted madly like a bitch in heat, every breath pelting me in the face. Her face was screwed up tight as we rode the waves of sexual ecstasy. After countless desperate thrusts, we climaxed in sweet unison.

"Oooh! Ahhh" Rhonda yelled as I fired two final spurts inside of her. "I'm really going to miss you."

I smiled and leaned upwards to give her another kiss. As we gazed into each other's eyes, Rhonda was suddenly pushed off of me and replaced by my aunt. Aunt Beatrice rubbed her hairy muff against my wilting penis, trying to will it back to life.

"Aunty, please, give me a break! I just came."

"Well, what are we supposed to do while I wait for you to get hard again?"

My answer was non-verbal. I grinned and flipped my lover onto her back. She gave a squeal of surprise, and then a moan as she felt my mouth on her nipples. Since I came here, the milk flowed so easily from her. She gurgled with pleasure as I suckled on her. My lips curled into a smile as her liquid gift pelted my tongue.

I felt someone beside me as I drank from my aunt's breasts. I looked to my left to see Rhonda draining Aunt Beatrice's left breast. I felt a pang of greediness, seeing someone else drinking her milk, but didn't protest. We spent the next 10 minutes breastfeeding, the room silent save for Aunt Beatrice's soft hums and moans. Once we were finished we cradled our bellies, grateful for the drink.

"Golly!" Rhonda crowed. "Bea, I never knew you lactated! That milk tasted great!"

"I'm glad you liked it so much," Aunt Beatrice said, sitting up in the bed. "For once, I feel drained!"

"That makes one of us," I joked, glancing down at my crotch.

Aunt Beatrice smiled at my renewed boner. She quickly crawled on the bed and lied down on her back with her head resting on a pillow. Eagerly, she beckoned me with outstretched arms and spread legs. I quickly crawled over and entered her embrace. Rhonda came up behind me, grabbed my cock, and pushed it into Aunt Beatrice's wet slit.

"Mmmm, yes!" Aunt Beatrice breathed. "One more time...just cum inside of your aunty one more time..."

The next morning, Aunt Beatrice and Rhonda took me to the airport. A bittersweet feeling filled me as I watched the Appleton International Airport fade from the view of my window on the airplane. When my dad picked me up from the airport, I obviously didn't tell him about the days of wonderful sex I'd had, simply that I looked after my aunt's house while she was at work, and that we occasionally went out for fun.

The rest of the summer, I couldn't help but think about Aunt Beatrice's challenge: take an entire year to decide if I wanted to move in with her and be her unofficial husband. I totally had my heart set on leaving Iowa, and even started doing preparations to transfer to a college up there. Just to be on the safe side, I drove over to my college one weekend to talk to an advisor on what I would need to do in order to transfer my credits.

As fate would have it, that's where I met Denise.

She was working as an aide in the admissions office for the summer to have enough money to buy books next semester. She was a plump young woman with shoulder-length black hair, dimpled cheeks, and a large bosom. Thanks to my aunt, I definitely had a type.

An exchange of phone numbers led to a few lunch dates, which led to real dates, which led to me having sex with her at least 3 times a week. I even had her over for dinner at my parents', who loved being around her. Aunt Beatrice's words turned out to be true, so I abandoned all plans of moving to Wisconsin. I had found someone my age who I genuinely saw spending the rest of my life with. Still, there were some nights when I dreamt about my time at Aunt Beatrice's house.

She was very understanding when I told her the news over the phone; she actually sounded genuinely happy about it. I saw her occasionally at various family events, and admittedly there was a bit of sexual tension between us, but we never rekindled our affair. A few years after I graduated, I eventually saw her on Facebook with some skinny guy with red hair and a shaggy beard. A year after that, I saw her with a baby in her arms. I will admit to an occasional pang of jealousy when I think that some guy and some baby are drinking her milk, but I'm glad she's happy.