I Love My Boyfriend

Story Info
What is it about a sleeping man?
2.7k words
4.07
46.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that is kind of a strange thing to say, or at least it should be an obvious thing to say. There are many different reasons why I love him, but right at the moment I love him because of his dichotomy. I love him because he is so comfortable having multiple facets to his personality. Because he is willing to take chances, and has made me more willing to take chances as well. Because together, we are more than the sum of our parts.

OK, enough of the mushy stuff. The real reason that I am feeling so much love for him right now, and more than just a bit of sexual attraction, would be the fact that he is lying in our bed, fast asleep. Now, to most women, having your man in bed asleep when you come home may not be the most erotic sight in the world. But you don't know my man. You don't know how just watching him sleep for a few minutes gets my pussy juice flowing. I can't help it. There is just something about watching him sleep; oblivious to me that is such a turn on. Maybe it is the voyeurism aspect of it.?

I went out with the girls tonight. My man works two jobs right now to help pay off some debts from his past, so even though I work full time as a beat writer for the big paper here in town, I still don't see a lot of him. There are nights that I spend alone on the couch with a warm blanket and a good movie waiting for him to come home. When he does finally walk through the door, I am all sexed up from thinking about him all evening, and he is tired from working a 16-hour day. Even though he is exhausted, he is still a typical male. :) I can just mention casually as he sits down that I had been thinking about him all evening and lightly touching my pussy through my shorts as I watched the movie. Any mention of touching myself will instantly get him interested. Then after I casually mention that my pussy might still be wet, and why doesn't he check for me, well then, that is usually all it takes.

When he pulls down my shorts and sees the wet spot on the crotch of my panties, his cock will immediately get hard, and even though he may have just put in a long day at work, he is still able to give me a wonderful fucking before it is time to head to bed. Usually we don't make it off the couch, he just bends down and nibbles on my clit through my panties for a minute while he strokes his cock through his jeans. I usually have to push him away and remind him that foreplay is always appreciated, but I was wet before he walked in the door, and he just has to slide his cock inside of me for both of us to be happy. Again, being a typical man, he doesn't argue, just unzips his jeans and pulls out that wonderful meat of his. I will slide my panties off and spread me legs in invitation, waiting for that wonderful feeling of his dick inside of me. And I always get my wish. Usually he comes inside of me, which is fine for an end of the day fuck. We can save the facials and pearl necklaces for the middle of the day when I plan to get him off more than once.

So I digress. I was talking about why I love my boyfriend right at this moment. I said that I went out with the girls tonight. He had to work both jobs today, and being a Friday, I knew that he would not be home until around midnight. So I decided at the beginning of the week that I would get some of the girls together tonight so that we could go out. Everyone else in the group was fine with leaving their significant others home for the evening, so we were able to have a blast. Dressing up for each other in our best club clothes; having a wonderful dinner while teasing the poor waiter mercilessly. He must have had to go in the bathroom and jack off afterwards as much as he was looking at our tits down the top of our shirts. Then on to one of our favorite bars afterwards where we could people watch and talk in peace, which for us means lots of bitching and bragging about our mates that we left home that evening. Janice thinks her husband has an unhealthy fascination with his sister. Nancy broke up with her boyfriend last month to start dating another woman who works in the same building she does, so of course we had a ton of questions for her, the first Official Lesbian in our group. And I still don't believe Heather when she claimed that her man was 7 inches long when soft. She had about six Grey Goose shots at that point, so she probably would have said anything to get attention.

So now here I am back home after a night of debauchery. Nancy dropped me off because I had too much liquid fun to drive, and already offered to take me back to get my CRX in the morning. I make sure and take off my sandals before I walk into the house. They make all sorts of noise on the hardwood floors, and I don't want my man awake just yet. I am horny enough that I would love to just barge in and shove his cock down my throat, but another part of me wants to be a little subtler. I think in my inebriated state I would like that better.

His truck was in the driveway, but none of the lights were on, so I knew he had already gone to bed. He has to be back at work in the morning, so I am sure he got clean and went right to sleep. And it appears that he did just that

So I am standing in the doorway of the bedroom looking at my man asleep. I can tell that he has only been down for a little while because the bathroom still smells like bath soap. It is a warm night, so he has dispensed with the covers already, which are now lying on the floor next to the bed. A little bit of light is coming though the blinds, just enough for my eyes to adjust to the darkness and see him in all his glory. His hair is spread out on the pillow behind him, (God I love to run my fingers through that hair!) and because he is lying on his side, I can see how long it is getting. He has been trying to grow it back out for a while, and just recently has it gotten long enough to pull back in a ponytail. Or long enough for me to wrap my fingers in and pull his head down when I am desperate for a kiss or three.

But the part of the picture that is the most intriguing for me is what he is wearing. Normally he sleeps in the nude, but tonight it looks like a different story. He is wearing a pair of nylon bikini panties that I bought for him about a month ago. That is the reason that I haven't gone any further into the bedroom. I am just looking at his hip and his ass packed into a pair of panties that I bought for him. Now, before you go jumping to conclusions, this was not my particular fetish to begin with. A few months after we started dating, he started acting really weird one night, and then finally reached under his bed and pulled out a box full of panties. I am not the snooping type, so I never had any idea that it was there. Apparently it was a serious fetish for him, which would explain the six different pairs of panties that he had bought me already at that point. Not only did he like seeing me in panties, but he also liked to wear panties on occasion under his regular clothes. Not in a cross-dresser sense, since he is way too big to be a convincing woman (6'3'', 240 muscular pounds.) More of like a hetero guy sense who thought that if panties could be pretty on women, they could also be pretty on him.

I keep getting distracted. So I am standing in the doorway of the bedroom looking at my man asleep on the bed wearing a pair of white nylon bikinis that I bought him. I also bought myself a matching pair at the same time, and surprised him one evening with both pairs of them. He definitely showed his appreciation that night! So over time, our games have evolved to the point where if I discover him in a pair of panties it usually means that he wants to be strapped. Which kind of surprises me right now. It also excites the hell out of me, but surprises at the same time. My brain is turning over a million times a second thinking about this, but my pussy is only telling me one thing. I was horny before I even left the house, and now I am almost desperate to get off. But why would he want me to take him up the ass when he is exhausted?

Who cares? The thought of going into our toy box, pulling out one of my dildos, and strapping it on to use on him is just killing me. I can feel my nipples getting harder by the second, so I place my sandals down on the dresser in order to use both hands on my tits. I pull my shirt up and pinch my nipples through my bra while I think of lubing up my fingers and sliding them one at a time into his ass. The alcohol is making my head spin a little bit, but I know that finger fucking his ass in preparation for my cock is a major turn on for both of us. I love to hear him moan when I slide that first finger into his ass. It makes my pussy clench every time we do it. Which isn't a whole lot of times, which makes the idea even more exciting now.

I can feel my panties begin to stick to my pussy, so I have to take the time to undo my jeans and pull them down to my knees. It strikes me as I ironic that I am wearing a cotton string bikini that he bought me - we are each wearing gift panties from the other person. My fingers slide directly into my pussy. It is amazing how horny I get when I drink. I pull my other hand away from my tits and use it to flick my clit while I manipulate my hole at the same time. It is so hard to stay quiet while I am doing this, but I don't want him awake. At least not yet.

My brain turns over images of how this scenario could play out. I see myself crawling onto the bed with my strap on already in place, and just feeding that plastic cock to his mouth. I love to pinch my nipples while he is blowing my cock. Or maybe sliding onto the bed and putting the head of my cock against his asshole through the panties while I touch his cock and nibble on the back of his neck. Or maybe even crawl onto the bed and then start to use my tongue on his balls and asshole through his pretty panties. I know that he just finished with a shower, so everything down there is nice and clean, and ready for my tongue. I don't think I have ever heard him moan as gutturally as when I licked his asshole for the first time. It surprised the hell out of him, which was exactly what I wanted at the time. The only problem I see is that I love to suck his cock so much that I might not stop in time. I might start with his ass and balls, and then turn him over so that I can suck the head of his cock into my mouth through the panties. He loves for me to tease him through his panties. But eventually I would have to pull them down far enough for his cock to get out so that I could do a proper job of sucking him off. And I am not sure that I would be able to stop. I would just continue to suck him while I caressed his balls through the nylon. I would also have to turn around to that he could at least use his fingers on my pussy while his dick was in my mouth.

I don't know if I can take much more of this. My pussy is so wet; I am starting to make squishing noises with my hands. I feel like I am ready to get off any second, and my brain hasn't even gotten to the main event yet. I guess that doesn't really matter. Every time that I have fucked him up the ass, I have started coming as soon as I slid into him, and came about every 30 seconds after that until I watch his come spurt out of his cock all over both of us. I like having him on his back so that I can watch him jerk his cock off while I slam into his ass. The look on his face when he is just about ready to go over the edge is priceless. I can feel his ass squeeze my cock harder, his whole body tenses, and then everything goes supernova. Watching him come always gets me off. Always. It's a good thing that we only do this every once in a while. If I asked him to let me fuck him up the ass every day, I think he would be worn out and worthless in a month. It is wonderful to come that hard every once in a while, but every day would kill him.

I can't take this any more. I have to get off. Even though I am slumped against the doorframe with my breasts and pussy in full view frigging myself, he is still fast asleep. Which is the way that I want it. Even though he has extended the invitation to me by wearing those panties to bed, this has become my own private moment. This is my time to just look at him sleeping and get myself off, imagining all of the wonderful things that we do to keep our sex life interesting. My orgasm doesn't hit me like a hammer; it's more like rolling over me like a very large surf wave - all enveloping, but still feeling safe and secure. I have to stuff my shirt into my mouth in order to stifle the scream that is threatening to rip out of my body. As I quietly slump to the floor, the fire works begin to go off in front of my eyes. I guess with my concentrated effort to keep quiet and not wake him up, I was holding my breath. Slumped in the corner, coming down off a very satisfying orgasm, I have to remind my body to breath for a while until it begins to come naturally again.

Through my whole mental adventure just now, my boyfriend has not moved an inch. He must have been very tired, because usually he would have at least stirred when he heard me walk in. I know that he wants me to be in the mood to play - the panties he is wearing tell me so - but I think I will let him sleep tonight. I will just grab a shower to get the smoke smell out of my hair, and then join him in bed. Maybe when he wakes up in the morning and finds me wearing the same pair of panties that he is, along with the matching camisole that I bought for myself, he will forgive me for not waking him tonight. I hope.

I love my boyfriend.