I Love My Breasts!

Story Info
And how things developed.
2.4k words
4.4
39.2k
31
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,556 Followers

I Love My Breasts!

Yes, that's what I said. "I love my breasts! Boobs! Knocker! Honkers! Fun Bags! Tatas! Tits!"

It all started many, many years ago. I loved stealing glances of my father's Penthouse and Playboy collection. I could barely wait for my parents to leave so I could sneak a copy back to my room, lay naked on my bed and beat one out. I had to take care not to blast my cum on his sex mags but I loved the feeling of my hot sperm splashing my face and chest.

Some of my favourite editions and pictorials all included the "models" wearing lingerie: bras, panties, stockings with garters, corsets, whatever. It was just so sexy and cock stiffening. I came extra hard.

I have no Oedipus complex or tendencies like that. The thought of sex with my mother or sisters never crossed my mind. So I'm not sure or don't remember why but one day when everyone was out, I looked through my mother's drawers. In one corner in the back of her bottom drawer, I found them. A lacy black bra with roses imprinted in the cups and a small red rose between them. Plain blank nylon panties. A matching garter belt with a matching red rose in the front. Black reinforced heel and toe stockings with seamed legs.

I carefully took them out. I laid them out on the bed. My cock grew hard. Something unseen force drove me to try them on. I stripped off my clothes.

The first thing I tried on was the bra. I had seen how my mother hooked hers so I copied her actions. I wrapped the bra front around my back so I could look down and hooked the eyelets. I turned the bra around and slipped my arms through the straps and adjusted them over my shoulders.

Panties were next. I pulled them up my legs. They were a bit baggy and my erection made a tent that stuck out the front. Pre-cum made a small spot on them.

I wrapped the garters around my waist and hooked them similar to the way I did the bra. It never occurred to me to wear my garters under my panties.

The stockings were next. I had no idea that women would roll them up to glide them up their legs. I kind of pulled them up as if they were sports socks. It was a wonder that for the number of times I wore them, I didn't give them any ladders.

I made sure the RHT were oriented correctly on my toes and heels while trying to ensure the back leg seam was straight before hooking them up to the four garter straps; two on each side. I just loved the way the tautness of the straps pressed against my thighs.

I picked out one of my father's Penthouse which I knew had my favourite lingerie model stripping to beat off to. The amount of cum that shot out from my cock was huge. While I was careful enough not to get any in the panties or garter belt, some of it landed on the bra.

I wiped it as best I could before stripping everything off. When I removed the stockings, I realized I had stretched them out a bit. I put everything back to where I found them. If my mother ever suspected, she never said anything.

So that's how I began cross-dressing.

Things waned a bit until I moved away. The apartment building I resided in had a basement laundry room. When I would do my washing, I often would look into other dryers looking for women's undies. Some treasures I found included some cotton panties and a Playtex girdle.

Now older and via the internet, I was able to amass a fair selection of bras, panties, garters and stockings. I guess subconsciously for some reason, the bras I bought were typically C and D cups even though when I wore them I didn't fill them with anything. Wearing them around my house became more and more routine. Even wearing them outside under my man clothes was more the norm than not. Baggy tops helped hide my bra straps.

So one day while shopping on the Walmart website for bras and panties, I came across their selection of bra accessories. They listed the regular silicon insures but nothing that would fill my cups. Then there they were, breast forms. Most of them were much more than I wanted to pay for and were more of a solution for women who unfortunately experienced mastectomy so only single sides were sold. But I kept looking until I came across a set of breasts, silicone breasts, huge silicone breasts! The description included males looking for crossdressing breast enhancement solutions. The price was right for sure...Cheap!

I ordered them on line and anxiously waited for them to arrive by post. I was able to track the package on line and they would arrive tomorrow. Then that day, when the doorbell rang, my heart jumped into my throat. I opened the door to the white haired postie who handed me the weighty, unmarked package. I was worried that he would know what was inside but his facial expression told me he didn't know or care.

After thanking him and closing the door, I ran to try them on. I opened the box. They were indeed, huge. The way they felt as I held them was awesome. I carefully cleaned them first and laid them out. I selected and hooked my favourite La Senza bra. It was a full C-cup, lacy, black one with fluted shoulder straps.

When I inserted the left side, I was instantly transfixed. I inserted the right side. I adjusted my new breasts to best fill out the bra and give me a decent looking cleavage. I fondled myself. Of course they were fake but they felt so nice, so soft, so massive and so awesome. I loved them immediately.

As I put on some matching panties, because the inserts were only being held by the bra, I found them flopping and moving around. I had to keep readjusting them. But I loved them. I would proudly walk around the house, pushing my chest out and constantly fondled them. The only thing missing I wish them had were nipples. These ones had maybe a quarter inch nipples but were really flat. I wanted hard, prominent ones.

I tried on my different bras. Most of the ones I have were sexy half cup or shelf bras that wouldn't support the weight. The only one other than the black La Senza was a plain, full cup, white cotton one. With a shirt over it, my breasts felt like I was braless.

Excited by my enlarged mammaries and determined to be able to wear my other sexy bras, I went on line to order some different ones. By now I was so intoxicated by them, money was no object as before. I found some custom coloured, self-adhering forms. They were the same size as my cheaper ones but I ordered them with bigger protruding nipples. I expedited the delivery and they arrived quickly.

Again went the package arrived, I anxiously opened them up. They were beautiful and felt weighty in my hands. I positioned one against my chest. There was a clear, transitional overlay which made the skin colour blending even better. I removed my hands and the form stayed in place. I positioned the second one and fondled myself. "Oh my gawd! They feel awesome!"

I put on one of my underwire half bras that left "my nipples" uncovered. With a tight tee shirt, my chest looked amazing with my nipples poking straight out through the tee material. I came so hard.

As the weather was changing to a cool fall, the coats I wore were a bit thicker and heavier. One day I had to go out for a quick errand so I took a chance and for the first time, I wore my breasts beneath my boy clothes and a heavy jacket that would cover everything and was bulky enough to hide my big boobs. Even then I was too timid and slouched ashamed as I walked from my car to the store and back. By the time I got home from the short trip, I was so horny, my panties were soaked with pre-cum and I came after only a few strokes.

After that initial exciting adventure out with my girls, I became more and more daring. I wore my forms more often and on longer trips out confident that my bulky coat would hide my secret. Early December after looking in my empty fridge, I needed to go out and buy a number of items that morning.

I went to go change and decided to go full on. I stripped down to nothing and selected my outfit for the trek. A coral coloured match set of bra and panties. Both very sheer; both very lacy. The bra was demi-cup low enough not to cover up my nipples. The panties were Tongas and very cheeky. With the weather now much cooler, I opted for stockings rather than bare leg.

I hooked my bra around my back and looped the straps over my shoulders before sticking my breasts in place. I love the way my pert nipples stuck out. When I pinch them, I swear it felt like I was pinching my own for real.

Panties next; but first I pulled up a micro, string thong that was just big enough to cradle my balls and keep them from slipping down through the leg holes. I stepped into my lacies and shimmied them up my hairless legs and pulled them tight into position. By now, I kept my body hairless including my pits and crotch and ass crack. Being Asian meant my body hair was pretty sparse anyways.

Next was the garter belt. I fished the straps under my panties and through the leg holes. Most of the times I love to dangle them over so it would stop me from pulling my panties all the way down when I sat down to pee. I pointed my toes into the pair of high denier, white with a pink tint, Cuban RHT stockings with a dark rose seam running up the backs. After ensuring the seams were straight, I clipped each of the four inch lace welts to my taut garter straps; one in the front of my thigh, one on the side and one running over my bum and aligned with the stocking back seam.

I looked in my full length mirror and thought how pretty I looked. I just wanted to play with my tits and make myself cum but that would have killed me for the rest of the morning and I needed to go grocery shopping. So reluctantly, I pulled on a tight fitting, red, V-neck sweater. It was knit low enough to allow my bra and breast to peek out if I bent over and tight enough that my nipples proudly poked through. I pushed my chest out and fondled my tits for a few minutes. My reasonably sized hard on emerged out the tops of my panty waist band. The knob slightly slick from the oozing pre-cum. I disciplined myself. "You can play with it after."

I finished dressing with some jeans and runners. I didn't have the nerve yet to wear my high heels outside. The bulky jacket I wore covered me up. As I more confidently walked to my car, I no longer slouched to hide anything. Even while doing my shopping; although I made sure to keep my jacket almost half zipped.

After carefully selecting some fruit and veg, I moved over to the meat area. I looked at some chicken large breasts and chuckled ironically. Just then...

"Hi ya!" A female voice called out. "Thought it was you."

I looked up to see my sexy MILF neighbour, Shanna. She was pushing around her cart. I immediately slouched. "Er.. Oh hi, Shanna. Uh... yeah... me."

I hope sucking in my chest to make sure she didn't notice my tits worked. However, staring at Shanna, my cock started to grow in my panties.

Shanna who tended bar at my local, was a single Mom, divorced with two young girls. Even so, Shanna looked incredible and I was in lust with her for a while now. She had a shapely body even after the births and huge tits as big as mine. Her longish, black hair framed her pretty face and beautiful smile. I often dreamt about having her plump lips around my hard cock or being between her legs. Shanna was well aware that I was totally infatuated with her and I often did anything she asked of me.

"The girls are both out. Arabella is with her dad for the night and Isabella will be at a sleep over." Shanna informed me. "I was shopping a bit when I thought spotted you."

I became a little more self-conscious and sucked my chest in a bit more. Shanna wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hard hug as she often did. This time though, when her sizeable breasts pressed against me, our breasts smashed together. I knew she could feel them and her hug hesitated for a few seconds before she released her hold. I could see her mind working but she said nothing.

"Well. I need to finish my shopping. Looks like you're done." I blurted out. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow night."

Even though she had finished her shopping and I prompted her that I was going to be a bit longer, she insisted on walking around with me as I shopped. "No. I'm not really busy today. As you know, I'm not scheduled at the bar until tomorrow night."

I pulled up my jacket zip a bit more and thought I detected a sneaky smirk on her lips.

We cashed out. She knew that I knew she had no car and walked to the store. She actually lived pretty close to me, only a couple of blocks away. I had little choice but to ask if she wanted a lift home.

Once in the car, Shanna turned to me. She pulled down my zip and slipped her hand inside and grabbed my boob. She squeezed her hand like she was squeezing a roll of Charmins. Now with my jacket open, both hands were squeezing me. Shanna's mouth dropped open but nothing came out.

"Er... I can explain." I heard myself mutter. My mouth open to expound on her discovery but nothing came out. I couldn't move or resist as Shanna just kept squeezing. I could tell her thumbs found my nipples and were flicking them back and forth.

"Drive." Shanna ordered. "Drive to your place."

grgy56
grgy56
1,556 Followers