I Love My Daddy

Story Info
Does she love daddy a little too much?
2k words
4.32
355.6k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my dad, I really do, just not in the way most other girls do. It all started a few years ago when I saw my dad jerking off in the living room in the middle of the night. I was 18 at the time and it was just me and my dad because my mom had left us when I was young. Now I know that my dad hadn't had a girlfriend in a very long time so when I saw him in the living room I decided that I shouldn't spoil it for him and I tip toed back to my bedroom. Then I found myself doing something I never imagined I would do. After I got back to my room I laid back on my bed and I was really, I mean really horny. I had never realized how hot my dad was until I saw him naked. He was very slim, fit and muscular, and he had a dick that any girl would be crazy to turn down if she saw it.

As I laid there I found that the more I thought about seeing my dad's dick the more excited I got. I started to touch myself. First I found my hands on my breasts and then they slowly moved down to my stomach, past my pierced belly button and the between my moist pussy lips. I started to rub my clit with my thumb while I fingered myself. I must have been really worked up because it was the fastest, most intense orgasm I had ever given myself. After I got myself off I rolled over with a big smile on my face and fell asleep. The next morning when I saw my dad I had a hard time looking him in the face. I kind of felt guilty because of what I had seen and what I had done in my room the night before. I was afraid that some how he would know. I found myself fantasizing about him and sneaking a peek at his crotch whenever I thought he wouldn't noticed. I didn't want to admit it at the time but I had the hots for my dad.

My dad pleasured himself almost every night. I know this because I would get out of bed in the middle of the night to see if I could sneak a peek. More often than not when I would get up he would be up in the living room, jerking off. My sneaking went on for about a month and every time I saw him I would go back into my room and think about sucking his big fat cock while I played with myself. Until the night I got caught.

It was a regular night like all the others, I had snuck out of my room in the middle of the night to watch my dad. I guess while I was watching I started to touch myself and I must have moaned or something because my dad turned and saw me standing there. This is it, I thought, the jig is up I've been caught. I think I embarrassed him because his hard on went away immediately. I felt horrible, I didn't know what to say. I turned and ran to my room.

For the next couple of weeks my dad and I avoided each other. We were both pretty embarrassed and we weren't ready to face each other just yet. I personally had no intentions of ever bringing it up, but my dad must have been worried about it because he was the one to bring it up. One evening I came home from work and found that my dad was already home. This was pretty weird because he's usually not home until after me. I just figured that he had a slow day at the office and decided to leave early. When I came in the house I could smell that dad had been cooking and the kitchen table had been set for two. Then I got really worried, I thought maybe dad had a date or something and forgot to mention it to me so that I would stay out that night. I went into my room and changed my clothes. I grabbed my overnight things and started toward the front door again.

My dad must have heard me because he called my name from the living room. I set down my things and headed into see what he wanted. When I got there I saw that he wasn't dressed up and he didn't look like he was expecting anyone. I was confused so I asked.

"Big plans tonight dad?"

"Well sort of,' he said "I came home from work early hoping to catch you before you went out. I thought maybe we could have dinner together and do a little catching up since we haven't been able to the past couple of weeks."

"Oh OK, good, I thought maybe I was interrupting something. I'll just put my things back in my room and I'll meet you in the kitchen." I said.

So I put the things back in my room and changed into my pj's since I wasn't going out. I went into the kitchen and Dad was already sitting at the table. I sat down and we started to eat. Things were quiet for the first few minutes and then dad said "honey I think we need to talk about what happened."

I almost choked on my food. I had no idea he was going to bring that up. My cheeks turned red and I couldn't look at him.

"I think we need to talk about it because ever since it happened you seem to be avoiding me. We've always had a close relationship and I don't want it to be screwed up because of me."

"Oh no daddy, you didn't screw anything up, it's just that after you caught me watching, I was embarrassed."

"You were watching? I had no idea. I thought you had walked in on me, and I thought I had embarrassed you" he replied.

"I'm really sorry daddy, I need to come clean. It wasn't just that night that I had been watching you. I saw you the first time, more than a month ago. You didn't notice me the first time so I just kept trying to watch because...well...."

"Because what Hun?" he asked

"Well, this is really embarrassing for me to tell you but, I kept watching because it turned me on. Every night I would sneak to the living room to watch and then back to my room to play with myself."

"Wow." That's all he said. "Wow." I would have thought I would get more of a response then that but no, that's all he said.

I didn't even finish my meal. I said I had a lot of work to catch up on and I went to my room. I guess I was a little upset because I thought he would have given me more of a reaction, but what could I expect. He just heard his only daughter admit to having watched him jerk off for over a month and than going back to her room and thinking of him while she masturbated. I'm sure it was a pretty big shock. Still, I felt bad for just leaving him in the kitchen so I went out to apologize and I found him in the living room jerking off again. This time when he saw me he didn't stop. In fact he got a smile on his face.

Seeing him sit there was like torture for me. He was so hot! I didn't know what to do. I knew what I wanted to do, I just didn't know if I should. I must have been staring for a couple of minutes because he finally said, "What are you thinking about?"

"Well, I was thinking about what I want to do and what I should do."

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Actually daddy I was thinking that I..."

He interrupted me and said, "shh, don't tell me, show me."

I did what he said and I started to take off my clothes, revealing my tall, slender body to my father. Every fear, every inhibition that I had drifted away as I stripped off my pj's. All the while Daddy sat there stroking his cock, watching me. I took off everything except for my lace bra and panties. I walked over to my dad and gave him a long passionate kiss. He returned my kiss and inserted his tongue into my mouth. He was really going to town when I took his hand off of his cock.

"Let me Daddy," I said, "I want to make this last."

I could see him roll his eyes as I took his cock in my hand. "Oh, fuck me baby girl" he said.

"Now Daddy, you'll just have to relax a bit. You asked me to show you what I wanted to do and that is exactly what I intend on doing."

Then I grabbed his cock tighter in my hand and lower my head to his crotch. I felt his body tremble as my lips glided over his dick. I'd never given a guy deep throat before but I had no problems as I let my father's cock slide down my throat. My face touched his pubic hairs while I caressed his balls.

Daddy grabbed me by my hair and started to force my head up and down on his massive cock. I could tell he was getting ready to cum so I started to moan and move my head faster. I felt his balls tighten as he came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean when he was done.

He pulled me up onto his lap and started to kiss me. He unhooked my bra and began to pinch, lick, and suck my pink puffy nipples. I was so turned on. He moved his hands down my body, between my legs, and began to rub my pussy through my soaking wet lace panties. He rubbed my thighs and then moved my underwear to the side, exposing my smooth, shaven, cunt. He began to fuck me with his fingers. It felt so good I couldn't take it anymore and I began to cum. It felt amazing but I still wanted more.

I moved my hand back down to his cock and to my surprise and delight he was rock solid again. I pulled him off of the chair and threw him to the floor. Without wasting a second I took off my panties and straddled my daddy's dick and began to fuck him furiously. He grabbed me by my ass and helped me slam up and down on his cock. His dick was pulsing inside of me and I knew that if I kept going he would cum, so I climbed off and got into doggy-style position in front of him. He must have known exactly what I was thinking because without a word he knelt down behind me a stuck his cock back into my sopping wet pussy. He did that only to wet it though, because after a few pumps he took it back out and started to guide it into my ass. I'd never done anal before either but daddy was gentle and in a few seconds he was ball-deep in my ass.

It hurt at first but when he really started going it felt good. He slammed his cock in and out of my ass so hard that I felt his balls slapping my pussy with each stroke. Hearing him moan as he fucked me was making me even hotter and I started to cum again. As my asshole squeezed down on his cock I began to scream.

"OH YEAH DADDY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME. SLAM YOUR COCK INTO MY ASS DADDY!"

Daddy started to slap me on the ass and he asked me. "Who's Daddy's little slut?"

"I am daddy, I'm daddy's little slut." I screamed

Just as I said that daddy began to cum too. He let off one more hot load in my ass. Then we both fell limp onto the floor. Needless to say, I don't have to spy to get a glimpse of daddy's dick anymore. He lets me have it when ever I want. We regularly share a bed now but the living room will always be my favorite spot.