I Love My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well John? What about you? I saw you rubbing Ronnie's jeans. Are you bi as well?"

"No mom I am not bi. Yes mom Ronnie and I also experimented. Yes I did have fun doing it. But I love girls. This girl."

"What did you do with Ronnie?" I could tell mom was getting worked up again.

"Mom we gave each other a blow job. I liked sucking his cock and I will do it again, but if given the choice I would prefer to give Jenn oral sex. There mom, is that what you wanted to know?" Now I was getting worked up. Jenn hit me in the chest again and told me to be quite, that I wasn't helping.

"Mom. Do you really want to know details? We experimented some. Am I bi? I don't know. Tonight was the first time I had ever even thought about a girl sexually. I think I may be bi because of the way I feel. I am sorry mom. I hope you aren't disappointed in us." Without saying a word mom turned and walked off, we could hear her in the kitchen getting a drink, Jenn turned to me and held me really tight. I could tell she was softly crying. For a change I decided not to say anything and just kissed the top of my lovers head and held her.

A few minutes later mom walked back into the room. "I am not disappointed in the two of you. I have also been with a few girls and as I got older a few women. Sometimes I prefer to hold someone a bit softer than a man, I tell your father when I need a little outside activity. He understands. Also even though I still don't really approve of the love between a brother and sister I know you two take care of each other better than most siblings, for that I am very proud. We will talk tomorrow." Then she came over to kiss me on the forehead. As she pulled away I sat up so I could give her a big hug. As I sat up the sheet feel down uncovering Jenn's breasts. Jenn started to pull the sheet back up.

"Just wait. Leave it down. I haven't really seen you since you were just starting to develop." Mom turned on the bedside lamp. Jenn instantly turned red.

"Mom!"

"Relax girl. Your boobs look almost just like mine. Your nipples look like I wish mine did. Small and tight about the size of a quarter." Then mom started to lightly trace circles around Jenn's areoles. "My areoles are really to big and are very pale not much darker than the skin of my boob." The way mom was touching Jenn's nipple and breast wasn't sexual it was more loving.

"Can we see them mom?" Jenn asked.

"Yes you can see sometime but not with your brother here." Mom then realized she was rubbing her daughters breast and pulled her hand back. Jenn without warning yanked the sheets down exposing both of us to our mom.

"There mom now you've see John's penis. Show me your boobs. John roll over so you can't see." I made no move to cover myself, and mom was openly staring.

"Ok mom you see all of me now show. Fair is fair." Mom reached down and pulled the sheets back up then came back over to my side of the bed and gave my penis a couple of pats. "Jenn thanks for the show but I'm afraid it's going to be a one way deal. Neither of you are seeing your mother's tits tonight. Goodnight." At that mom walked down the hall to her bedroom, and closed the door. Like Jenn and I mom and dad usually slept with the door open unless they were messing around.

"Jenn mom's going to masturbate. Let's give her a minute and sneak in." I was already starting to get out of bed.

"John. What makes you think she is going to play with herself?"

"How often does she close the door? Your mother just played with your nipples, openly stared at my penis, and then touched it. Yes baby sister she is horny and needs our help."

"Lay down. We have given her enough to think about. A few weeks ago you thought sex with your parents was too weird now you want to do mom?" Jenn looked confused.

"A few hours ago I would have never thought of giving guy a blow job, let alone liking it enough to do it again. Now let's go." I again started to get up. Jenn again pulled me back down.

"Lay down, kiss me, and then go to sleep. Do not bother mother. I mean it."

"Yes maim. Damn you can be a bitch."

-------

The following morning as Jenn and I were having breakfast mom asked if Ronnie and Renee's parents knew about them. We told her they did and didn't mind. Mom then asked for Renee's mother's phone number.

"Ah why mom?" I asked.

"Well I want to talk to her about things. It isn't like I can tell just anyone that my teenage children have sex. At least now I have someone to talk with." I know Jenn didn't want to give mom the number but refusing would have just lead to more questions.

Later in the day mom announced that dad would be home any minute and that she was on her way over to Joyce's to have coffee.

"Ah sure, mom. Have fun." Jenn and I sat there and looked at each other.

"Jenn, do you think Joyce will tell mom that the five of them have orgies?"

"Of course not. Who would tell a perfect stranger that she gets gang banged by her son's and husband as she eats her daughter's pussy?" Jenn said the words but I don't think she believed them.

"Jenn, who would go over to a perfect strangers house for coffee to discuss her children having sex?" About then dad came home, we were glad for the distraction, we hugged him and helped him unload. Mom came home a couple hours later with pizza. When she looked at us we knew that Joyce had told her everything. During dinner dad asked mom what was on her mind. Mom told him they would talk later then looked back at us. After dinner mom gave Jenn and I a big hug and then took dad in the bedroom to talk.

Jenn and I cleared the table, cleaned the kitchen and tried to stay busy as we waited for the talk to be over. When we couldn't find anything else to keep us busy we went in the living room to wait. As we sat on the sofa we noticed that our parents bedroom door was open. Odd we thought. They always closed the door when they talked. As quietly as we could we walked down the hall. Just before we got to their room we could tell from the noise that they were done talking. It sounded like sex. But they never fooled around with the door open. When we stepped into the doorway our parents were naked with dad between moms legs eating her pussy. Jenn and I just stood there frozen.

"It's about time you two got here. I was about think I would have to call you." Mom said, "Now send Renee a text and come back when she answers." Dad never stopped licking mom's pussy and my cock was rock hard. I couldn't stop watching.

"What should I text to Renee?" Jenn was as confused as I was.

"Just say hi, or anything. She is waiting. Just send her a text any text." Jenn pulled out her phone and texted Renee "hi" seconds later a photo popped up. We couldn't believe it. It was a pic looking down a women's nude body, just a little of the tits showed but it was clear that it was mom's face with her tongue stuck into a pussy.

"Mom? Is that Joyce?" Jenn and I both asked at the same time.

"Yes it is. Did you know she waxes her pussy? She told me she hated pubic hair between her teeth so before she ate my pussy she waxed me to. Move your head dear. How do you like mommy's bald pussy? Last night you wanted to see my nipples. Here they are. Now you two get naked, Jenn I want you to eat my pussy. John your father has told me before that he wants to see what it's like to suck a cock. You can be his first."

"Mom??? Dad??? Mom did you have sex with Joyce and Renee?"

"No Jenn. Just with Joyce, Renee and her older brother were there and watched. It was the first time I had an audience. The kids seemed to enjoy watching they were screwing each other as Joyce and I enjoyed each other. Now stop talking and eat my pussy girl!"

"Better hurry Jenn. Eating pussy always makes your mom horny as hell, that's why I never minded her taking a women lover from time to time. I have never seen your mom with another women, let alone seeing her and my beautiful daughter together. Come on John your mother tells me you have a nice sized cock. She has plans for you to screw her as well. But first let me have a go with you."

Jenn and I still just stood there. We didn't know what to do.

"For petes sake." Dad said as he got up and walked over to Jenn. I could tell why mom was so interested in my penis the night before. My dick is much larger than dad's. In one motion dad grabbed Jenn's shirt by the bottom and lifted it over her head. Then he came and did the same to me. "Do I have to finish undressing you two or do you think you can finish on your own?"

Jenn and I got undressed as our parents lay on the bed watching us. We then gave each other a big hug and kiss before I told Jenn: "Dive on in sister. If you go to deep I will pull you out." That got me a punch on the arm. As Jenn got busy working on mom's very wet pussy I lay down next to her. It was really strange watching my dad between my legs gently stroking my hard on.

"I'm impressed son." Then he took the whole thing in his mouth like he was an old pro at sucking dick.

"OH dad. I thought mom said you had never done this before. You are good."

"It is my first time. I've watched your mom suck my dick for the past twenty years. She taught me all I know." Then dad was back on my cock. He was doing long strokes pulling his mouth almost all the way off my cock then just when the ridge of got between his lips he would take it all in again. He continued to stroke the entire length of my shaft as he used his hands to play with my balls. As my dad was sucking for all he was worth I watched Jenn eating her second pussy. Mom was moaning and squirming all over but Jenn's tongue never left that honey pot.

"OH little girl your mom's cumming. Keep doing that. Ahhhh." As my mother came I couldn't hold back anymore my cock erupted. I thought I was going to pass out; I had never cum that hard in my life. Dad never stopped working on me. He managed to drink down every drop of my cum. "Oh dad. You are awesome; I have never cum like that. Ah man."

The four of us lay there side by side as we caught our breath, mom was ready to go pretty quick.

"Ok dad I need your cock in me, I need to feel you on me. Jenn your father always cums quick his first time, work on your brother. Get his cock hard for your mother. I want to feel that tool of his."

"Mom, I want to feel daddy's penis." Jenn was pouting as she started to play with my flaccid penis.

"Your dad can cum twice. He lasts allot longer his second go. As soon as he cums suck my cum off his cock. He will be hard and ready before you get him cleaned up." I rolled over to Jenn and started deep kissing her as I fingered her very wet pussy. So far Jenn hasn't been pleasured so I moved down her body dragging my tongue as I went I made my first stop at her nipple and made sure I sucked until it was hard, I continued to move south licking Jenn's belly button before I finally got to her pussy. I couldn't get over how wet she was. There was a big wet spot right between her legs; Jenn's pussy was dripping cum. I got to work and did my best to get her cleaned up. Funny, the more I licked and sucked the wetter my sister got. Mom was right, dad came pretty fast; eating my favorite pussy got me hard in time to take care of my mother.

"John get that big cock of yours into your mother. I want to feel you inside of me. Let me feel what your sister has been playing with for the past few years." Dad took his place on the bed as Jenn got to work on his semi hard cock.

"Oh daddy. My favorite flavor on my favorite tool; pussy flavored penis." Jenn easily got our dad's entire cock and most of his balls in her mouth as she cleaned him up. She then moved up to deep kiss dad for several minutes to share some of the cum that was on her face before she went back between his legs and rolled his balls around in her mouth. Meanwhile I was busy screwing our mother.

"John god I love that big cock of yours in me. If I knew how well you developed you would have been doing me long ago. Harder! Yes, yes baby. Do your mother, fuck your mother hard." After I had been pounded my mom's pussy with my cock for about ten minutes she instructed me to pull out, she wanted me to take her from the rear. "Don't put that thing up my ass, I don't do that." No problem, with a pussy as nice as hers why would I want to. As we were changing positions I looked over at sis. I must have really been into what mom and I were doing. I didn't even realize that dad had gotten hard again and was giving Jenn her first taste of his dick. I could see from the look on her face that she was enjoying dad's cock as he fondled and suckled her perfect tits.

"Oh daddy, pump me. We are a very nasty family. I love it. Do me daddy. Fuck your nasty daughter." I had never really paid much attention to my dad before. Now as I watched him screwing Jenn I noticed that he was in pretty good shape, mom was as well. As I was pounding mom's sweet pussy from the rear and grabbing her ass I felt how firm it was. Her ass was almost as firm as Jenn's. Jenn started to move over towards mom and I until mom's tits were hanging in Jenn's face.

"Suck my nipples Jenn. Suck them like you did as a baby." Watching Jenn sucking on mom's nipples was all it took, I came again, watching me cumming made dad cum as well, Jenn never stopped working on mom's nipples even after dad and I pulled out mom and Jenn staying in the same position, mom started to masturbate herself until she came again then like dad and I she had to lay back and catch her breath. As the four of us lay there and cuddled and enjoyed the afterglow of our first foursome mom told what else she learned at Joyce's.

"Did you two know that your friends like pictures?" mom asked.

"Of course. There are family photos everywhere. Why?"

"No I don't mean those photos. They like to take nude photos. Joyce showed me some. They have lots of normal family type photos of them and the kids as the kids were growing up. Outside playing sports, running, camping you know regular family photos only they are all nude. Then she showed me the other photos. The sex pics. I saw photos of Robbie and Renee, Renee and both her brothers, Joyce and Renne, their father and the boys together, all five of them together, she has photos of all of them in every combination. They were so hot. Let me set up the camera and get a photo of us after our first time." As mom got off the bed to put set up the camera on auto Jenn complained.

"No mom. The idea of taking photos of us having sex is hot but not now, I have cum all over me and my hair is stringy."

"Yes now. A photo showing our first time. Then after we shower we can take some more. In fact Let's ask Joyce to come over and take photos of us." We all liked the idea of making our own sex tapes. And couldn't wait to get started. As we showered mom set the camera on the counter and set it to take photos every 30 seconds as the four of us took our turns cleaning up. Then after our shower as we were in the kitchen getting some snacks mom told us something else she learned earlier that day.

"The two of you didn't know about the photos do you know where your friends are going this weekend?" We told mom that we only knew they were going out of town starting Friday. But we didn't ask where.

"Well you should have asked. Joyce invited us and I told her we would love to go." That got dad's attention.

"I don't know Honey. I was going to get a few hours at the office. Where do you plan on us going?"

"Joyce told me about a nudist resort down towards Houston where they go every couple of months. She showed me lots of photos of them at the resort. It really looks like fun. I haven't been nude in public since I was in my twenties."

"I don't know mom." Jenn didn't look very happy about the idea. I wasn't sure I was either.

"We don't know mom. Being naked with you and dad at home is one thing but being in public? We don't know." I answered for Jenn.

"Nudist resorts are clothing optional. If you want to keep your cloths on until you feel comfortable that is fine. But seeing everyone else nude and with your friends there with you nude you will be fine." Dad also had his reservations but in the end we all agreed to give it a try. That night Jenn and I sleep in our room and mom and dad slept in theirs. Jenn and I talked about our life as lovers we held each other before we made love quite and easy then we showered and went to sleep holding each other, both excited about starting the next day off with another foursome.

12