I Love Nashville!

Story Info
A night of drinking leads to my lover servicing 3 cocks.
5k words
4.43
28.7k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,186 Followers

Dana and I had been seeing each other for a few months. We were both stuck in unfulfilling marriages but neither one was going to leave their spouse. We would meet each other whenever we could just to fuck each other's brains out. Every once and awhile we would escape for the weekend on "business trips" that had nothing to do with business. This was one of those weekends.

She was a tick taller than me, standing right around 5' 10", with wavy, shoulder length, light brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a smile that would light up a room. She's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Even though she's in her late 30s she still has a totally rockin' bod! 38's that, as Bob Seger would say, stood way up firm and high, a tight little waist, and legs that stretched to the sky. Me? I stand about 5' 9", I weigh about 200 pounds and am in really good shape. Dark brown hair starting to show some gray in the temples, hazel eyes, a bright smile surrounded by a goatee, and a hearty laugh that's quick to come.

One particular weekend I booked a trip to Nashville. Dana had never been to Nashville. Having family that lived there, I'd been there many times and wanted to show her around. I booked a stay at the Grayland Music City Hotel and Resort in Nashville, Tennessee. Have you ever been there? The place is huge! I booked a junior suite that had a small balcony overlooking the large indoor atrium.

The hotel has a service that takes you into downtown Nashville and brings you back. Knowing we'd be drinking I decided it would be best for us to use the service instead of taking my truck.

We walked around downtown. Hit the Hard Rock. Visited a couple of the little pubs and listened to some live music. Stopped into a couple of the little museums and gift shops. The last place we visited was the Wild Horse Saloon. Knowing this would be our last stop before heading back to the hotel we decided this would be the best place to cut loose.

We got a table close to the dance floor. Country music blared from the speakers and the dance floor was full of people dressed in their best country and western gear doing line dancing. The drinks were flowing. Dana wasn't much of a drinker but you wouldn't have known it by looking at her this night. She was a thirsty girl!

After a couple of hours we'd had our fill of country music echoing in our ears and had quenched our thirst. I wasn't even close to being drunk, I wanted to have my wits about me for tonight. Dana wasn't sloppy drunk but she wasn't feeling any pain, either. It was time to head back to the hotel.

The bus was dark, lit only by the city street lights and passing cars, and not even half full. We slipped into one of the bench seats near the rear of the bus. Soon it lurched forward and off we went, leaving Music City behind us.

We were both feeling frisky. We started to make out like two teenagers. I could see out of the corner of my eye a couple of the passengers give us a sideways glance. That didn't stop me from caressing her breast through the material of her shirt. But that wasn't enough for me.

I unbuttoned a couple buttons of her shirt, enough that I could slide my hand inside and under the silky material of her bra, grabbing her bare breast, pinching her nipple that had become hard and erect. This brought a sigh from her. Her hand scooted across my thigh, back and forth, creating a huge bulge in my pants.

I broke our kiss and whispered in her ear "You're in so much trouble when we get back to the room."

She cooed back "Promise?"

My lips slid down her ear lobe to her neck, where I began to softly kiss. I pulled my hand from inside her shirt and brought it to her thigh. I slowly slid it up her thigh, under her skirt, all the way to the material covering her now puffy pussy. Her g-string was soaked. Her head was leaned back, her eyes were closed. I slipped a finger under the g-string and found her hardened clit, bringing a loud gasp from her. Her hand clamped down on my thigh. A couple of passenger heads turned, then looked away.

My lips moved down from her neck, across her collarbone, and down her chest into her exposed cleavage. My finger flicked at her clit. Her breathing was becoming heavier. Her hand moved up my thigh and began to rub the bulge in my pants.

I slipped two fingers inside her quivering cunt. She threw her head back and gave a loud gasp. Her fingernails dug into my thigh through my jeans. She was close.

We now had the full attention two gentlemen seated together a few rows ahead of us on the other side of the bus. It was hard to tell in the darkness of the bus but my guess was they were probably late 20s-early 30s. Most likely in town on business getting out for the evening.

My fingers slid in and out of her slit harder and faster. I moved my lips up to her ear and whispered "Cum for me, baby, cum for me."

She bit her bottom lip. Her hips began grinding into my hand. Her head went back, her back arched, her ass lifted off the seat a little. She had one hand dug into my thigh, her other hand went to my hand, shoving it tighter against her pussy.

She started to emit little, short, high pitched squeals. I nibbled at her neck.

"Mmmmmm....mmmmmmm....mmmmmmmmmm!" Her body went into mini convulsions, her pussy clamped down on my fingers that were sliding in and out of it. She whispered "Don't you stop. Don't you fucking stop."

The rolling orgasm that ripped through her body finally ceased. Her grip on my thigh released, as well as the grip her vagina had on the fingers inside of it. She was clearly out of breath. Her head collapsed against my chest, her arm wrapping around me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her tight.

When she caught her breath she raised her head from my chest and whispered in my ear, "Now it's your turn, big boy." In her alcoholic haze she had obviously forgotten where she was. Or it had emboldened her to just not give a shit.

Her hands expertly undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my fly, and pulled my pants and underwear down far enough to release the beast that was my cock. 9" long and thick enough to please any woman, Dana couldn't get enough of it. She said it dwarfed her husband's. She grabbed the base of it and wrapped the warm wetness of her mouth around it, swirling her tongue around the head several times before swallowing it.

As she bobbed her head I couldn't help but notice the gentlemen a few rows ahead of us were still watching the event unfold. I acknowledged them with a wink and a weak salute. They smiled and saluted back.

Then I had an idea.

I put my hand on the back of Dana's head, pushing her down a little harder on her down bob. I wagged my finger at the two guys, indicating I wanted them to come back. They looked at each other, then back at me with a "What? Me?" look. I nodded and wagged my finger again. As they came down the aisle I held my finger to my hand indicating "shhhhhh."

One sat in the seat directly across the aisle, Dana's backside staring at him. The other sat in the seat in front of us. I slid my hand down across her ass and lifted her skirt, giving both men a lovely shot of her beautiful, tan ass. Once her ass was revealed, I slid my hand down the crack of her ass and in between her legs. She parted her legs, allowing me full access to her twat while giving the guys a view of her soaked g-string panties.

I moved the barely-there material to the side and inserted a finger into her slit, bringing a muffled squeal from her. I slid it in and out, in and out, while her head bobbed up and down on my pole. Then I slipped a second finger in, bringing another muffled squeal.

I fingered Dana for just a couple of minutes before pulling out, which brought a disapproving whimper from her. I motioned to the dude sitting across the aisle to pick up where I left off. His eyebrows shot up, his eyes widened. He mouthed "Really?" I nodded my head.

He inserted one finger and quickly added a second. Dana let out a muffled squeal. Then, as the stranger slid his fingers in and out, he placed his thumb on her hard clit, bringing a squeal I'm sure the entire bus heard.

I could sense the change in Dana's body. Her breathing was becoming heavier, her head bobs more aggressive. I motioned to the two men to switch pleasure providers. As happy as the gentleman in front of me looked, his friend across the aisle looked just as unhappy.

When he withdrew his fingers from her quivering cunt Dana emitted a moan that made it very clear she wasn't happy. The stranger in front of me quickly fixed that, sliding two of his fingers into her slick slit, and begun to quite aggressively pump them in and out. This seemed to please Dana a great deal.

In a matter of moments she began to moan in spurts, matching the pace of this strangers movements, "mmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm..." Until she finally reached a crescendo.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! MmmmmmMMMM!" Her velvety slit shut down on this strangers fingers. Her grip on my cock tightened. Her head bobbing came in bursts, up...stop...down...stop...up...stop...down. Her body shivered with another drunken orgasm caused by two strangers fingering her gash.

Watching two strangers finger fuck my lover to orgasm was too much to take. I put my hand on the back of her head and shoved down, to the point that her nose was in my thigh. My cock was half way down her throat. She pushed against me trying to raise her head but I wouldn't allow it. My hips bucked into her face, pumping load after load of thick spunk down her throat.

Dana gagged and coughed, her airway passage filled with cock and cum. I released her, allowing her head to come back up for air. Knowing that she would suck me until I was dry, I leaned forward to the man in front of me and quickly whispered in his ear, "Go back to your seat, follow us out."

He grabbed his friend and rushed back to their seats. Dana, just as expected, sucked my rod clean, only then bringing her body back to an upright position.

She looked at me, wiped some cum off of her chin that had leaked from her mouth, and licked it with her tongue. "Mmmmmmmm," she purred. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "That was fucking awesome." Her breath smelled like a mixture of cum and Jack Daniels.

"The night is young," I replied.

The bus rolled into the Music City Hotel parking lot. There are several pick up and drop off points. The bus rolled into the first drop point and Dana began to stand.

"Where are you going?" I asked, still seated.

"This is our stop."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is!" Dana wasn't great with north and south in the best of circumstances. Her alcohol induced haze wasn't helping any.

"No, it's really not." She stared at me. "I'll tell you what. Get off at the exit that I say is ours. If I'm right, you have to walk to our room with no underwear at all and your shirt unbuttoned."

"That's all?" she asked, something I didn't expect. "Hell, you can have my panties now. They're all wet." This drew the attention of a few passengers again, not that Dana noticed. She peeled off her soaked panties and handed them to me with a sly grin.

"What would you like if I'm wrong and you're right?" I asked.

"You have to walk to our room without pants!"

"Done." I sat the g-string on the seat between me and the bus wall to leave behind. She won't miss them and it'll either be a pleasant or disgusting surprise for the next person to sit there.

We traveled two more stops before we got off. I followed Dana down the aisle of the bus and, as we passed the two men with stinky fingers, I motioned for them to stay seated for a second. They let a couple other people slip past before they disembarked.

We walked well into the hotel before I stopped her. I made sure our new friends were close by.

"Didn't I tell you this was our stop?" We could've been in a completely different hotel and she wouldn't have known.

"Yes, dammit, you were right."

"Pay up."

"Seriously?!"

"A bet's a bet."

"Shit."

Right there she performed the magic trick so many women can do. She reached behind to undo the clasp of her bra. She let one strap slide down one arm. Then she slid the other strap down and pulled the bra out of her sleeve. Ta da! She handed me the bra and didn't bother to button up the buttons I had unbuttoned on the bus, thus showing plenty of cleavage.

She looked at me with hands on hips. "Happy now?"

"Very," I said with a devilish grin. I could see the strangers a few paces behind us rubbing the bulges in their pants.

We walked through the hotel towards the inside atrium that was in the center of the resort. What a sight. Dana walking along, her blouse half unbuttoned, her tits jiggling freely, and me walking next to her with a bulge in my pants and a folded up bra in my hand. And two strangers following.

It was getting late. All of the shops were closed, the gondola river ride in the center of the resort was closed, most of the guests were fast asleep in their rooms. We had the atrium pretty much to ourselves.

The atrium is beautiful. Meandering paths winding through plants and trees of every shape and color, a couple of waterfalls, and park benches and tiny alcoves dotted along the way. I could see the two strangers following us just close enough that they could see where we were going but not so close to be conspicuous. As we walked I lifted Dana's skirt a couple of times, giving them a nice shot of her ass, which was always followed by a swat of my hand with hers.

We walked down a path that seemed to be off the beaten path. We were hidden by large trees and flowers, and man-made mounds of earth covered in thick vegetation. I stopped and turned her towards me. I looked into her eyes and brought her to me, planting a long, passionate kiss on her lips. Then I took a step back and paused. I looked at her with a crooked grin and reached for her shirt, unbuttoning the last of the buttons. I peeled the shirt open, revealing the most perfect pair of tan, perky 38 inch breasts and tone tummy the world has ever know. Her nipples were hard and erect. She looked at me with those sexy brown eyes and a very pleased look on her face.

"Baby, you are without a doubt the sexiest woman I have ever known."

I ran my hands up her sides to her breasts and began to fondle them, while at the same time drawing my face closer and encircling a nipple with my tongue. This brought a heavy sigh from her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me in even closer, burying my face into her fleshy mounds. I reached under the shoulders of her shirt and pulled it back, letting it fall from her arms and onto the ground.

Her hands slipped down and found the bulge that had grown in my pants. She once again unbuttoned the top of my pants and unzipped my fly. My pants fell down around my ankles. She reached into my boxers and pulled out my stiffened rod, taking it into her hands and stroking it. I ran my hands down her naked back and unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the ground. She stepped out of it and kicked it to the side of the path as if we were in our own bedroom. There she was, in the middle of the path, wearing only her wedge sandals, with a cock in her hand and her nipple in my mouth.

She whispered in my ear, "What do you want to do, big boy?" her free hand running through my hair.

I released her nipple from my mouth and whispered back, "I want you to suck it. I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock."

"You're terrible," she whispered approvingly.

She did exactly as I asked, dropping to her knees. She pulled my boxers down to my ankles. I stepped out my pants and underwear. She held my cock in her hand for a moment, looking at it almost lovingly. She lifted it up and licked the underside balls to tip, flicking the tip once she got to it. I lightly sighed. She gave it a couple of strokes, then circled the purple helmet of my soldier with her tongue. She stroked it a couple more times, looking up into my face with a mischievous look on her own face. Then, still looking up at me, she dove in, swallowing it hole, balls deep. This brought a louder than intended moan from me.

She sucked my cock with a gusto, like it was her purpose in life. She impaled her face on my sword over and over again, completely lost in her effort to pleasure me. Right there in the middle of that path. A bus load of tourists could've walked by, she wouldn't have noticed.

That's when the two strangers from the bus appeared next to me on either side. This was the first time I was getting a good look at them in the light. The one on my right was a little younger than I had pegged on the bus, probably mid-20s. About Dana's height, 5' 10-ish, with short blonde hair gelled to have that just got out of bed tossled look. The one to my left was about what I had pegged, late 20s-early 30s, short brown hair parted to the side, very clean cut and business like, wearing a wedding ring.

Between the alcohol and being wrapped up in the business at hand so to speak, Dana was completely oblivious to the fact she now had an audience watching her take my pole in and out of her mouth. As she continued the two men unzipped their pants and pulled out their hardened penises. And Dana continued on with her quest.

Finally I cleared my throat. Nothing. I cleared it again. Nothing. "Uhhhh, baby, sweety..."

Without stopping she glanced up at me. Then noticed her audience. She took my cock out of my mouth and said, "What the fuck? Where'd they come from?"

"Baby, they saw you on the bus and appreciated your performance."

Blondie spoke up. "You sure know how to put on a show," waving his meat at her.

"Why, thank you," she said, not embarrassed one little bit.

"But we haven't seen you fuck," Blondie replied. "I wanna see you how you fuck." He was staring at Dana's incredible tits.

A flash of concern raced across Dana's face as she looked up at me from her knees.

"Well, Tiger," I said placing my hand on his arm, "you can see her fuck, you just won't be doing the fucking."

"What?" Blondie looked about half pissed off. "What the fuck?"

"Look, there are two people here that are going to be fucking, that's me and her," I pointed down at Dana. "Now, if you and you're buddy here would like an amazing blow job, we can arrange that. Dana loves giving head."

"It's true, I love giving head," she purred nodding her head. It was at that moment I realized I needed to ply her with alcohol more often.

"But if that's not good enough for you and your buddy here, then you need to mosey on down the road," I said, looking Blondie in the eye.

Blondie looked at his buddy and shrugged his shoulders. "Yup, I'm down with that."

His friend said, "Yup, yup, I'm good with that," nodding his head excitedly. I immediately thought he wasn't going to last long.

Dana reached up and grabbed each man's tool and began to stroke them. "Oooooo, did you bring these for me?" she purred.

"Just for you, sweetheart," said Blondie. He was obviously the alpha male of these two.

I swung around behind her and she pulled them closer, the tips of their poles almost hitting her in the face.

"Stand up for me, baby," I said to her, which she did, grabbing the base of both of the strangers tools while sticking her ass out at me.

Without the slightest hesitation, she swallowed Blondie whole and began stroking his buddy, bringing a loud "Oh fuuuuuck!" from Blondie and a gasp from his married friend. Meanwhile, as I watched Dana give these two strangers blowjobs, I rubbed my rod along the crack of her as and down between her legs, which she parted, giving me better access to her soaked slit. I grabbed the base of my pole and slid the tip in, just past her swollen pussy lips. This brought a muffled moan from her.

That's when the fun truly began. Dana was switching off from Blondie to his buddy while I pounded her pussy from the back. Each thrust from me drove a cock further down her throat, not that she minded. There was a lot of moaning and groaning going on in the middle of that pathway.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,186 Followers
12