I Love Nautica

Story Info
A compilation of eight Nautica Thorn scenes.
1k words
5
16.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

Expectations: New Sensations almost single handedly reverse my opinion on compilation videos. (Hustler's Anally Yours series helped tremendously though) If you'd asked me a year ago if a compilation was worth buying I would automatically say no. Compilations are scenes so shitty that they couldn't sell on their own and if you knew what you were getting you'd never buy it. So they fix that by labeling as eight straight hours of porn!!!!! Out of those eight hours you were usually lucky to get a half hour worth watching. New Sensations has proven that compilations don't have to be a bad thing, they can be wonderful. Nautica Thorn is hands down one of the most beautiful women doing porn today. If you don't know who she is, she's beautiful Asian with bronzed skin and a smile that lights up a room. My early complaint is there is no claim of anal at all on this video so she might not get in the butt.

Scene One: Super Naturals

Nautica starts off strong with her scene from Super Naturals. We get a sexy tease with her in a green bikini and then we jump to her being spit roasted. There is cock in her mouth and cock in her pussy. Nautica gives up a little pussy to mouth action as the guys take turns moving around her and positioning her. Sadly we get no anal and without anal we don't get any DP either. Still a quality scene.

Scene Two: POV Fantasy

I love this set up skit, its classic break all the rules of story telling porn. Nautica is speaking directly to the audience as she explains that husband is a nice enough guy but he doesn't get the job done. From there she moves to a Jacuzzi which sadly is noisy but it was still a nice way to start off with her standing in the spa sucking off the man at poolside. They head in and then things really heat up. If you like your sex intense you should love this. Nautica lets her man choke her and fish hook her a few times as he fucks her in every position she can twisted into. The dialogue puts this over, that girl could make a sailor blush with the filth she spews out. My complaint is I'm not a fan of the POV camera I find it limiting.

Scene 3: Screaming Orgasms.

There isn't much to say about this scene. It's a solo scene with Nautica fingering herself and using some toys on herself until she gets herself off. She's a good girl so she makes sure to clean all of her toys when she's finished, using her tongue. The highlight of this scene is the sybian, that mechanical bull that gets the girls all quivering.

Scene 4: Teen Dreams 10

This is another one of those semi rough scenes. Nothing too intense but when she's licking his balls he wraps his legs around her head keeping her place and he's constantly pushing his fingers into her mouth as he fucks her. The tease is short and acceptable and then we get the usual suspects of blow jobs and cowgirls and pussy to mouth.

Scene 5: I Know your Watching 2

I like this scene. It really shows off how sexy Nautica really is and has that raw energy that can be hard to capture. I love watching a tit fuck so Nautica really treated me with this scene; she needs cock so bad she can't be bothered stripping, not even with her panties which she just pushes to the side so she can get that cock into her as soon as possible. It's more than half way through the scene when she manages to take the time to lose the rest of her clothing for some doggy style fucking and a delicious spooning before the lucky stud drops his load on her face.

Scene 6: Anal Retentive

With a title like Anal Retentive a woman is supposed to have a cock in her ass. Period. I call false advertising on the title. That said it still an incredible hot scene. She shares the spot light with Tiffany Holiday we get some foot licking and girls cleaning cocks from other girls' holes. I've never seen a standing reverse sixty nine before this and I might never see another, just like I've never seen girls stacked up for a sixty night with so both of them can suck his cock at the same time. Normally I get to the end of a three way and I only feel jealous of the man who just got paid to fuck two women. This time I almost . . . almost feel bad because he had to be complete wiped out after this. Foot play is a nice twist that we don't see very often and kinda pushes this that extra couple of notches up there. It still didn't have any anal.

Scene 7: Face time

She shares this with fellow Asian Porno Hottie Christina Aguchi. It's a shared blowjob. It's good for what it is but it's just a blow job.

Scene 8: Good Girls Doing Bad Things 2

I know I'm the only guy who feels this way but honestly lesbians bore me. It's not porn until a cock is shoved into a girl. So Sandra Shine and Nautica kind of lost me with this scene. They make an honest effort, we get some foot worship, and better than that we get girls rimming girls and then toys.

Heading Out: Love is a strong word and I don't throw it around lightly. I don't love Nautica, I like her a lot and would like to see her come around more often but I'm not in love. New Sensations continues to keep its track record clean with this one proving that at worst the I Love series produces merely average porn. This is above average but it's not out of the park where most of this series usually is. If you're a Nautica fan though I can't see you going wrong with this one but you probably already knew that.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers