I Love Old Black Cock

Story Info
Old fat black man enjoys BBW piggy.
1.6k words
4.05
125.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers

Finally having a week off from work, I decided to take an early morning walk along the water side. As I walked the four blocks to the water, I noticed an old overweight, and extremely unattractive black man, who was laying on the floor and seemed to have fallen. I walked through the man's gate and down his walkway to where he was laying.

"Oh Sir are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay, but can you please help me up?" he pleaded.

"Of course!" I said.

I bent down, and almost broke my back lifting him up since he was so heavy. Now standing, he looked even heavier, with a huge protruding stomach, double chin, and fat face and hands. Of course I am no one to talk, being 5ft. 2in. tall, and 230lbs., myself, but I was much thinner than he was.

He practically begged me to come in for a cup of coffee for helping him, and I politely said "No thank you."

"Oh please, let me say thank you for your help, and you can keep an old man company for a little while."

At that point I felt bad for him, and followed him inside. He showed me to the living room so I could sit down and relax while he went and got the coffee. His home was nice, and I was wondering if he lived alone.

He entered the room carrying a tray with coffee, and some Danish.

"Sugar and milk dear?" he asked.

"Yes please," I answered.

He handed me my cup, and sat down on the sofa next to me. He was quite large, and the love seat was a tight fit for both of us. I felt a little uncomfortable being so close to a total stranger like this, and he could sense my uneasiness.

"Don't worry dear, I won't bite," he said laughing.

"Not unless you want me to," he added winking at me. I just laughed it off, and we began talking. I discovered his name was Bruno and his wife had passed on three years before, and he had two adult children, living with their own families. He also mentioned he was sixty seven years old, and smoked marijuana. I mentioned to him that I also smoke, and he got up and came back with a wooden box, that he handed to me.

"Open it up dear," he said.

I did and inside was the coolest pipe, and greenest marijuana I had ever seen. I really wanted to smoke this stuff, but I always get so horny when I smoke, so I was hesitant. He took the pipe from the box and filled the bowl, and lit it and handed it to me. I probably shouldn't have but I took it and took a nice long toke, and handed it back to him, but he put his hand up and insisted I smoke more. I took another long toke, and put the pipe down on the table and sat back, and closed my eyes, as my high began to take over me.

"Smoke dear, I have plenty," he said startling me.

I sat up and again took another toke from the pipe, and I felt Bruno's big fat hand rubbing up and down my back. I was very stoned by now, and I let him do what he wanted. When I didn't protest his touching me, he roughly pushed my back against the sofa and began playing with my tits. I got nervous and pushed him away telling him it wasn't right.

"Why not?" he asked.

"You're old enough to be my father." I explained.

"Even better, I like young fat cunt, now shut up and just relax." he demanded.

The tone in his voice somewhat scared me, but I obeyed the old pervert, and he continued groping me. His hands were now going wherever he wanted and when I tried to push him away he smacked me.

"I told you bitch, don't make me have to hurt you!"

I stopped fighting and let this old man use my body for his sexual pleasures, feeling confused as to how went my cunt was. It was practically dripping, and a part of me wanted this man to use me like nothing more than holes to fuck, just a fat piece of white fuck meat. Another part of me just wanted to jump and run, but when he opened my jeans and slid a finger inside my cunt, he knew he could do as he wished.

"You are such a filthy fuck pig bitch!"

"No, no I am not, please stop!" I begged.

"Look at how wet your cunt is bitch, you don't want me to stop do you?"

"You want me to use you like the fat whore you are, don't you?"

"No!" I screamed, but he just continued his violation of me. By now he was ramming four fingers deep in my cunt, and slapping my tits, and pinching my nipples hard. When I screamed from the pain he just laughed at me, and unbuttoned his pants, and undid his zipper. I really didn't know what to expect, but his cock was very dark, and very big, and I wanted it filling all my holes. I would be anything this man wanted for some of that black meat inside me, and by the look on my face he knew that now also.

"You fat white bitches are all the same, you all want black cock!"

"You are nothing more than a white whore for black cock, aren't you cunt?"

"Yes, just a white whore for black cock!" I said, giving in.

"Get on your knees and blow me bitch!" he demanded, as he forced me to my knees.

His cock was huge, stretching my mouth as far as it's ever been stretched before. He grabbed me by my hair and forced me to take more making me gag, as he laughed and teased me about it. When there was a sufficient amount of saliva dripping down my chin and onto my tits, he pulled me up my hair and threw me on the sofa.

"Get your fucking clothes off pig, I want some of that cunt!" he yelled.

I got my clothes off as fast as I could while he watched, and smacked me here and there telling me to hurry up. When all my clothes were off he roughly spread my legs and went back to fingering my cunt, and when he saw by the look on my face I was in ecstasy, he rammed two fingers deep in my tight fat ass. I tried to get him to stop, but he just laughed at me and continued his rape of me.

"You ever had black cock rape your ass before piggy?" he asked.

"No please no, I can't take your big cock in my ass please!!" I begged again.

"I'm sure that fat ass can accommodate by big black cock very easily whore!"

"Please don't, I can't please!" I screamed over and over again, but to no avail. He bent me over and rammed his big black cock deep in my ass, pushing me face first into the sofa muffling my screams. I hated to admit it but I was so turned on by this old pervert, and I wanted him to treat me like a total whore. He pounded my fat ass as he spanked me, and order me to oink like a dirty piggy for him. Of course I did, and I enjoyed it. Squealing like a pig for this man while he used me was turning me on so much, I was begging him to fuck my ass.

"Oh yes!, fuck my fat pig ass!" I screamed.

"I knew you were nothing more than a fat white whore!" he yelled.

"Yes I am just a fat pig whore for you to use!"

"Get over here and clean your ass of my cock bitch!" he demanded as he grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to his cock. I sucked his cock like the greedy fat whore I was, as he taunted me for being so filthy for sucking his cock after it was in my ass. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and roughly pushed me back on the sofa, and grabbed my legs and pulled my ass all the way to the edge of the cushion. Again he filled my ass, this time smacking my tits, and pinching my nipples.

"Play with that pig cunt whore!"

My fingers went to my clit and I rubbed my clit feverishly, like a bitch in heat.

"Finger that fuck hole cunt!" he ordered.

I slid two fingers in my cunt, as he filled my ass with his black monster, and I was screaming for more. I begged him to fuck me hard and rough, and make me his fuck pig. He readily agreed while he plowed into me, informing me I was his personal fuck pig from now on.

"You're my property now pig, do you understand that?" he asked as he smacked my face.

"Yes Sir" I answered.

"Good piggy!"

With that he shot his hot black seed deep in my fat pig ass, pumping me giving me every drop.

"Get over here and clean off my cock piggy!"

I did as I was told, and when he was satisfied he was clan enough he pulled me off his cock and pushed me away.

"Get dressed and get out of here, I will find you again when I want to use a fat pig like you" he sternly said.

I got up and got dressed, and tried speaking to him but he just put his hand in my face and told me to shut the fuck up and go. I turned and left, my cunt still dripping wet. I hope he came looking for me soon, he was great, and I loved his cock!

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers