I Love Panties on a Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A man confesses a small fetish to his girlfriend.
996 words
4.33
28.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indusfre
indusfre
10 Followers

It all started when I mentioned how much I love panties on a girl to my girlfriend Alexis. She was quite interested in what I liked about them.

"It's just the way they frame a girl's body. A girl in panties is more attractive to me than a naked one,"

"What style do you like best?" She had got off the bed and strode to her dresser, hips swaying after being freshly fucked. Her hands reached in to the top drawer, the panty drawer, and pulled out a simple black thong. "Quite a bit of men like thongs since they show a lot of a girl's backside," She bent over and slid the fabric up her legs. Fitting snugly in her ass, her panties framed two luscious orbs for me to gaze upon.

"How many men do you personally know like thongs the most?" I was being playful, but her response hit me where it hurts.

"More than you have!" She was being playful too, but my face was too transparent to hide my feelings. "Hey I was just teasing, besides you didn't answer my question,"

"I don't have a favorite style. It really depends on the pair and who's wearing them. If I see a girl in a nice simple thong and she has a great curvy butt, I'm going to love the way she looks. On the other hand, a slim girl with a cute pair of boyshorts on can be just as good looking. It's hard to say one is better than another."

She understood how I felt. The following weeks she started to walk around in panties a lot more. Seeing her bent over in front of the fridge I couldn't resist smacking her ass. Her yelp of surprise meant she had no idea I was there before that, but when she turned around she flung herself at me. My boxer briefs hit the floor as she tore them off, getting me hard as I leaned back against the counter.

"You know what would be really sexy? You wearing these panties." Her eyes were sultry with desire as she looked up at me from her kneeling position. My eyes went to her ass sticking out, covered in a white and blue striped bikini pair.

"W-what?" I tried to hide my desire, but my throbbing cock showed my hand. She gave my cock a little kiss and stood up. In one smooth motion they were off her legs, and she was lifting my foot for me to step into them.

"Come, on do it for me," Silky smooth material slid up my legs and compacted around my butt and ball sack. "It looks so cute like that!" She was looking at my ball sack surrounded in a pouch made of silk. One of her hands cupped and gently caressed the pouch while the other stretched around my ass to grope and squeeze it. The simultaneous ministrations of her hands on my body and her mouth on my cock had me cumming down her throat in a minute. It was the first time I had ever lost focus of my surrounding world from an orgasm. When I came back to earth, she was kissing my face. Her breath smelt of the cum I had just deposited there.

"Guess it was sexy for you too~" I walked over to the couch and laid down across it, panties still on. Exhausted from my orgasm, I fell asleep.

She would give me her panties when blowing me every time from then on. One day while showering, she came in to the bathroom to freshen up.

"I did the laundry, your work clothes are on the bed."

"Thanks love," I stepped out and dryed off, engaging in small talk with her as she got ready for her day as well.

On the bed was my slacks, a white shirt, and one of her thongs. It was black and fairly standard. I picked it up and walked back to her.

"Your thong got in my pile of clothes, here"

"No, that's for you honey."

"I can't wear this to work! It's just a bedroom thing, come on."

"Relax, no one will know. I've worn this one with yoga pants and it doesn't even have panty lines then. No one will be able to tell."

I was nervous, but excited. I wore them under my slacks, and drove to work. True to her word, no one knew a thing. Some people asked if I was okay, but that was because of the way I was acting. I had a naughty feeling in my stomach the entire day. I got a boner at my desk and had to go to the restroom to relieve myself. Every time I felt my cock strain against the silk I only became more turned on. I wiped up my cum that had shot onto the stall door, and walked out with a flushed face. Luckily no one was in there at the time.

Alexis would have me describe how my day went, how the panties changed how I felt or behaved while she sucked my cock and caressed my backside. My cock was quite sloppy as she had been worshiping it for a while, along with one of her hands having a lot of spit on it as well. She began to switch which hand was where until her slick hand maneuvered inside of the panties I was wearing. She was staring right into my eyes when I gave her a questioning look.

"Trust me" One of her fingers probed between my cheeks as it found my asshole. Her continued assault on my cock left me paralyzed as a finger plunged inside of me. I could do nothing but gasp. It was too much. Cum spewed out of me and into her.

Alexis kissed me on the mouth and I tasted my cum on her lips.

It was the second time I had lost focus.

indusfre
indusfre
10 Followers