I Love the WWF!

Story Info
Meeting with Stephanie McMahon makes him a star.
1.2k words
3.85
77.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who could have asked for anything more? I just turned 19 this past summer, and now here I am with a contract to work for the WWF. About a month ago I was put into a prime storyline where I would be joining Vince McMahon's group of former Alliance guys and the ones he already had that were now "back under contract" to the WWF. This was all I could ask for, and since then I have been all over Raw and Smackdown getting coverage. The recent taping of Smackdown ended and we were congratulating each other on a job well done. All of the guys were drinking some beer and talking about different things going on. A lot of it circled around the current storylines, but I was talking with Triple H as he has been helping me out a lot with him booking since his leg injury. For the most part there was talk about mic work and mat skills but somewhere along the line the top of who looked the best out of the WWF Divas came to the forefront.

We tossed around thoughts on Stacy Kiebler, Torrie WIlson, and even Mighty Molly. Of course Triple H said the best of them was his "wife" Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley. A lot of people think they are just an on screen thing, but he had secretly been fucking her and Chyna at the same time before Chyna left the WWF. "Man all I know is Stephanie sucks a dick like you couldn't believe!" he told me. "Have you fucked any of the ladies since you got here Dynamic?" "Well I did have my dick sucked and ate the pussy of Debra," I responded to him. He looked shocked as Stephanie McMahon walked into the lockerrom wearing one of her leather numbers. This caused me and Triple H to change what we were talking about. "So I can put an armbar on a lot quicker by doing this?" I motioned to him. "Yeah, you got it rook!" "Are you ready to go yet Hunter?" Stephanie asked him. He simply nodded his head as we slapped each other on the back. As him and Steph were leaving she shot me a look with her eyes thatwere "I want you to fuck me hard!!!" but she simpley said she wanted to see me in her office before Raw the following Monday. I just sat there amazed wondering what she wanted. So as the days went by until Raw, I traveled and did the house shows. Then Monday came, and I arrived to the Georgia Dome.

I started to walk through the backstage area and was going to my lockerroom. I dropped my stuff off and then started walking around as I was trying to find the office Stephanie was in. I asked around and then fount out. So off I was as I reached the office. I knocked on the door, "Come in!" she said. As I entred the office I saw her leaning against the desk, and she was wearing a tight mid length skirt, open toed shoes, and she was also wearing a tight pink blouse with the tops of her magnificent breasts exposed. "I'm glad you could make it," she said as she was looking over my body. "We were going over some stories in the meeting and me and my daddy both think you are ready for the World Title. You have come along so fast since you joined, and its your time. We are going to let Chris know later...How do you feel about it?" I stood there shocked, and Stephanie started laughing. "Usually the guys would be full of words by now Dynamic." "Oh I'm sorry. It's just a shock to hear about it this quick." I responded..."Well you have nothing to worry about. You are ready to be the focus in the WWF." she told me..."Wow! Thanks, how could I repay you?" was what I told her.

"Oh I have an idea." she said grinning and eyeing my crotch. I noticed what she saw, and then looking at her she slowly removed her skirt. Standing there with a white lacy thong covering her mound she looked slutty, but at the same time so damn sexy. Motioning for me to come to her I did, and we met right at the desk and started kissking each other wildly. My kisses started to travel down her body as I kissed her neck and then kissed her breasts through her shirt. I kept going slower down her body as I reached her panty covered pussy. The huge wet spot right in the front let me know she was excited. I ripped the panties off and started licking her pussy slowly and nibbling on her clit. While doing this my hands were still massaging her tits. I moved away from her pussy for a moment and she got closer to me and with all of the urgency in the world she had me stripped and her hands were jerking my cock and soon her mouth replaced her one hand as she started by licking up and down the side and then she took the head in and slowly swallowed until the entire 7 inches was all the way in. "Damn suck my dick Stephanie!" She kept it up and as I almost came she clamped down on my dick with her hand. "You aren't coming yet big boy!" she shouted and then stoof up as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head revealing one of the best pairs of tits known the world over. She took my head and shoved my face into her breasts and I was kissing on her breasts like crazy. We laid down on the floor, and I stuck my dick deep into her pussy. Steady thrusts and me kissing on her tits kept going on for a while when I pulled out and turned her over.

She looked at me with big eyes I had her get on all 4's. I gave her some kisses on her ass cheeks. Then I stuck my dick all the way to the hilt and we started rhythmically moving in motion. I was massaging her tits, and we were kissing each other all along. I was fucking her ass so rough that she almost collapsed when I hear her say, "I want you to fuck my titties!" More than happy to oblige I pulled my dick out and she laid on her back again as I straddled her chest and positioning my cock between her gorgeous mounds started to rub back and forth as my dick was appearing and disappearing in between her tits. She squeezed her breasts together and with one last thrust my cock shot out a lod of jizz all over her chest and face. When it was all over Stephanie was taking the cum and licking it up. WE laid there for about another ten minutes recapturing our breath.

After a little while we were getting dressed and Stephanie said, "If I had known how good you were before this you would have already had the title you big stud. But now you had better get going because I have to meet up with Shane and my father to talk to Chris about the story." We kissed each other and then promised that we would see each other again. When I began to walk back to my lockerroom Triple H walked past me and said, "Congratulations Champ!" He winked at me, patted me on my back, and then walked off. As he left I asked myself how he already knew?