I Love To Ride The Bus

Story Info
Man learns to like a crowded bus.
769 words
3.39
93.9k
19
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

I know you will want to know why it started, or how. I never liked riding the bus, but had no other way to get to work. Because the bus is almost always full by the time I get on, I have to stand all the way downtown. The trip takes about 15 minutes. The bus gets more and more crowded, until the driver won't stop to pick up anyone else! By that time we are really packed in together.

I am always horny; always have been. But not any hornier than other guys my age which is 21.

About a month after I started taking the bus, there was a middle aged woman standing in front of me. I had not noted her face, but the tight skirt on her butt looked really nice, her blouse pulled into her narrow waist. Her breasts seemed nice too, but I found myself staring at those beautiful round buttocks.

As the bus filled more and more, she was being pushed back toward me. I really couldn't back up any more, and despite my trying to avoid it (really, I think I did.. maybe...sort of?), her soft round warm butt pushed back against my crotch. Not that I wasn't ready, my cock had started filling up when I realized that she might get moved back against me. But WOW, when she actually pushed back against my erection, talk about an instant reaction.

I could tell she had on a knit skirt without any girdle, because my stiffening cock was nestled into the softness. She must have felt it, because she tried to move away a little, but was bumped back against me again. And again.

The fourth time this happened I started squirting. She could hear my sigh, but didn't say or do anything. She never rode the bus again that I saw. Anyway, now that I knew how to make the bus ride more "interesting", every day was filled with anxious anticipation as I searched for a likely "friend" after getting on the bus.

Someone to stand behind, not close behind, but close enough that as the bus filled we eventually might come together. At first I maneuvered so someone else would push her back against me, but very soon I couldn't wait for that to happen, because sometimes it didn't. I would have to wait for a bump and gently lunge forward against the butt I had selected as my true love for the day.

I got some clothes to change into at work. And silk underwear, that allowed me to slide across a ladies bum in a much more satisfactory way. I also put a condom on the end of my penis in the morning, so I don't usually have to change clothes at all. AND, more important, there was no longer the tell-tale cum stain on my pants.

I can just pretend it was "incidental contact" ... like the brutal fouls under the basket are "incidental".

About half the women seem to notice and be upset, but none have ever done anything or said anything... they must know that they have no proof. And, they know that making a scene will probably make them look bad. They aren't physically injured. Most of them avoid me after the first time by never riding the bus again.

One of them actually sought me out after our first "affair". But I sensed trouble, and made every effort to turn so that my cock would not be against her. And she never tried it again, so I suspect it was a set-up, with a police observer on the bus already, hoping to convict me.

I still jerk off a lot. But at least half the mornings I manage to find some lady to rub against and find the human interaction is a lot more fulfilling I probably am not going to find true love this way, but it sure is FUN.

A woman over 21 is usually sucking cocks regularly, so I can be pretty sure her life will not be ruined by my rubbing against her butt a little. I tried rubbing myself at home alone, through the fabric; but it really doesn't work worth a damn unless you have the extra excitement of an unsuspecting butt and the reaction of a woman who knows she has just helped me ejaculate.

I figure if I am careful, I will be getting my money's worth out of the bus fare for a long time; I don't even mind having to stand up the whole ride. In fact, I prefer it to sitting.

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers